Night-time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Fantasy, Warrior Cats.

Heyheyhey!! The name's Sae, I'm new on the site but not to forum roleplay. I've been mostly apart of the Warrior Cats and Anime fandom, but I'm broadening my perspective. Although I will try to respond as quick as I can to new roleplays, I am a working adult (boo) who gets very few days off.
Fun fact about me.. I suffer from both OSDD and BPD, so that's pretty awesome. I guess. I didn't realize it was a known disorder by people these days until I got onto TikTok. Yeah, that.. Wasn't rad.
Another thing is that I'm OBSESSED with studying criminal psychology. Serial Killer studies have been my absolute favorite. My dream job is to be a forensic psychologist, but further college education is expensive. So, boo.
Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions. I'm hype to interact on here.

made by zenith

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: zenith
c18026e22bc149e05197a7551d0db04a52a4a8b7.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER HAIKYUU FAN

Welcome, Owl man. Glad to see you here on Iwaku :^) Your interest in serial killers is a bit suspect ngl, but your Bokuto pfp has won me over. I don't even care if I wake up with a shiv in my side. Enjoy your time on here! Let me or any other staff member know if you have questions (although I see you've spotted our handy Help Desk and made quick use of it. Nice!)

!!!!! HENLO LITTLE TANGERINE!!

It's nice to be on such a nice site for once! I've bounced around a lot these days, ngl.

You don't have to worry about me stabbing you in the night, eheh. /s
I just got stuck hyperfixating on particular serial killers and why they do the things they do. oops.

Although, I'm having a bit of an issue with not recieving any notification numbers on the bell, so when people comment on my posts, nothing shows up. A bit sad.

made by zenith

!!!!! HENLO LITTLE TANGERINE!!

It's nice to be on such a nice site for once! I've bounced around a lot these days, ngl.

You don't have to worry about me stabbing you in the night, eheh. /s
I just got stuck hyperfixating on particular serial killers and why they do the things they do. oops.

Although, I'm having a bit of an issue with not recieving any notification numbers on the bell, so when people comment on my posts, nothing shows up. A bit sad.

made by zenith

Yeah, sometimes the site can be weird with that. You might have to try marking the entire forum as read. That button is usually along the top of the forum header next to the option to watch or ignore threads. Let me know if you need help finding it!