Slags: A Light-Hearted Villainous Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Floofmami
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
HEY. I've mulled over this for awhile and decided, it's about time I threw out a GMing attempt once more.... And guess what... This time, we're going easy-going! This is a light-heated endeavor. An attempt to have fun. Posting, rules, restrictions and world-lore will be relatively... well, out the window. Essentially.... We're going to hit the ground running and just have fun with it. If this doesn't sound like your sort of endeavor, *points at the door*

For those of you still around... the concept is...

The Heroes of Light (destiny, fate, grannie's moldy old bunion, whatever, it doesn't matter because): They lost. A vast expanse of land is united now as The Empire, the conquered dominion of Sovereign. In the Dark Army, there are a great many seasoned, veteran monsters (figuratively and literally), ready to jump to Sovereign's every desire and establish themselves in the new regime....

You aren't one of them.

In fact, you aren't even close.

You are the bottom-of-the-barrel. Cast-outs, dregs, and all around... Kind of an embarrassment. But it won't be that way forever. Maybe you plan to aspire to be the best minion there can be. Maybe you seek to overthrow Sovereign yourself, either to take their place or be a hero.... Whatever your reasons.... You're a piss-poor evil minion, and you've been given your first assignment after being taken off probation... Ready to ship-off to Rock Bottom, Slags?

CS Skeleton
Name:
Race: (general fantasy races or creatures, if custom please add a description)
Appearance:
Quirks: (What are your mental, physical, social, emotional, or other quirks?)
Strengths: (at least 3 areas you aren't terrible in, try to keep roughly even with weaknesses)
Weaknesses: (at least 3 areas you are miserable at, try to keep roughly even with strengths)
General History: (just a brief idea of where you're from and what brought you here, a skinny paragraph will suffice)
Reason for Probation: (Are you a new, untrusty conscript? Did you screw up?... More than once? Did you accidentally give one of the Dark Generals food poisoning? This is what the Dark forces will know you for, if at all, and maybe even some of the rebellious masses.)

Last edited:
Updated with CS skeleton for those who have ideas and want to keep busy as interest rolls in.

ETA of OOC (with more solid details), if given sufficient interest: Early August 7th -6 GMT.

This looks like real good fun, consider me interested.

This seems very interesting O.O

• Thank You
Reactions: Tempest
sweet. Awesome Freya avvie, btw. She is, the best. FF9? Best game ever, jussayin v.v

I can tell you and me are going to get along just fine, lol.

I wasn't going to say anything, but that Scar picture is pretty fantastic.

Oh thank god. I thought I was throwing out an idea that no one would have any interest in D:
Lighthearted fantasy about no-gooders? XD Sounds good to me any day!

I even know which character I'll be using. :bananaman:

Reactions: Snowball
I like this idea, I'm in^^

Reactions: Snowball
I'd like to clarify my point earlier.

I'm in. And I also like FFIX. Accept me into your ranks. I'm already a dreg of society~

I.... am playing FFIX :'D

I have to restart though because for some weird reason my chars already are on Level 99. @_@

I have to restart though because for some weird reason my chars already are on Level 99. @_@
Accidentally activated one of the built-in cheats if its the re-release, I imagine owo

... unless you gor seriously carrier away farming/grinding

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Argh that must have been it, it is the re-release! Hmm hopefully I can figure out how to stahp it XD constant fights while not having to grind is boring.

Sorry for the OT :'D

But I thought a pirate was supposed to pillage and steal from the weak and helpless, not look for tough battles.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.