Not open for further replies.

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
"Excuse me, can I have an appletini please?" a beautiful teenage girl asks. "Of course." Olly replies smiling, looking at her. He takes out a martini glass and quickly puts together the drink, pouring it in the glass. "Here you go dear, one appletini." He says smiling, sliding it to her. The girl pays him then walks away with her friend.

He continues tending the bar, pouring drinks for the clubgoers. He had been working at the G-A-Y bar since he was 18 and was now 20. He was the best bartender at the club and a crowd favorite. He was also gay, which actually made people love him even more. He loved seeing all the gay and lesbian couples party with their straight friends. He couldn't help but wish that one day he would find a boyfriend though.

He was about to put his towel and glasses down to take his first of three breaks but then he hears a guy with 4 friends come to the bar. "Hey, welcome to G-A-Y. What can I get you lads?" He says/asks happily. He looks up at the lad that speaks and he feels like time stops. The lad was absolutely gorgeous, hell he was practically a god.

Jaymi Hensley smiled as his band union j got through the to the final and he promised them free drinks if they did and they did. Since he was proud to come out to everyone he was gay last year, he had no problem bringing his band mates to the G--A-Y, one of the best gay clubs in town. He walked in with a huge grin on his face. He turned to speak to the bartender who was absolutely fit, and tanned. Jaymi asked,"Excuse me, my fine fellow but could I get four vodka's with a twist,'putting on a accent to be funny.

Olly chuckled at this boy, and he poured the drinks for them. "Here you go, gorgeous. So, you guys celebrating something special?" He ran a hand through his dyed blond hair as he gazed at this cutie standing in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.