1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
futuristic dys/u-topia, contemporary slice of life, science fantasy, historical and pseudo-historical (esp 19th-20th century); anything with a sprinkling of the strange, wonderful, and terrifying
comm page 1.png
comm page 2.pngcomm page 3.png

Hello, I'm sky, and I'm a character and costume designer! My commissions are currently open!
  • I'll draw original characters, fan art, d&d characters, and real people from reference.
  • No anthro or nsfw; lewd/suggestive is okay!
  • I accept text description as well as visual reference and love designing characters from scratch! Intensive design work that requires research on my part is +50% commission price.
  • Additional figures and characters are +50% commission price per figure.
  • If you really like the style of a specific piece of mine and would like something similar, let me know!
I accept payment exclusively through PayPal. 50% of the commission price is due before I start working, the other 50% upon completion of the work. I do not offer refunds.
You can contact me by dm if you'd like to commission me!

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask! Some more examples of my work are below. You can view them in higher resolution by opening the full image (:

5VEo3YN.png
CfwWZfS.png
YZOP5OE.png

HsFHCQY.jpg
HIJCsn5.png
Ao5i3jN.png

OP18jTz.png
B9VH7ry.png
ySwyhcY.png

• Love
Reactions: Kuno and MiharuAya
You've got a great style! Let me gather some reference photos and I'll reach out about a commission!

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: skee
Sky is an amazing artist. I've seen lots of his work and can't recommend him enough 15/10

• Love
Wow, that painting of a man in front of windows and a lighthouse? Amazing. The light, the framing, the overall mood. I'm in love.
I will definitely have to commission you once I have a character and idea worth your time!

• Love