6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
About me:
Hello, I'm an RPer from Ohio. I do a lot of NPCs to add to our RP experience, I do not expect you to but I do expect for you to input your own ideas into what we are writing together. Note: I roleplay females mainly, but my side characters can be either or. I do a lot of OOC chat, so if you are not comfortable with that I might not be the partner for you. Note: All of these roleplays involve romance and drama.

Fandoms:
Resident Evil: I roleplay various canon characters and some originals, but you can roleplay either or. I am looking for an OC affiliated with Umbrella, Tricell, UCBS, BSAA, USSOCOM, RPD or Hive-Host Capture Force. I'm interested in an idea involving either two officers, two bioweapons or something in-between. This would likely be a darker plot due to zombies, horror, etc, lol. I would not mind this swaying into Walking Dead territory type thing, but we have to decide what we are doing first. I can carry the story with my extensive knowledge of Resident Evil/Walking Dead but you need to know what these fandoms entail a little.

Final Fantasy: Only looking for canons from FFVII, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXV or a Dissidia deal.

Suikoden: Canons only, if you even know what this is I will love you. I play so many characters from this universe it is ridiculous.

Man in the High Castle: JUST REALLY WANT TO DO THIS WITH OCS.

Original Content:
Alternate History: This is more complicated, we will talk about what we wanna do but I have some ideas and will add some paranormal sci-fi elements to it. I want alternate WWI or WW2 or Civil War.
Fantasy: I have a world built for fantasy, specifically medieval fantasy but includes adventure/action/magic. I am looking for this type of pairings: Assassin/Target and Crusader/Faithless.
Sci-fi: I just wanna do something maybe.
Distopian Future: <3?

Plots:

Legacy: This story starts before a coup d'etat of the Kingdom of Meadous' rulers. Your character is a knight protector to their the Heir Apparent "Nameless"(her name.) or her brother. Our roleplay will start the morning before it happens so we can get situated with how our characters interact since I will NPC the Prince and "Nameless." Your character will be in the thick of it as the tension rises, so be prepared for a whole lot of drama/action/deception on part of some of my NPCs.

Heavensward: This starts with my angel character, Erisaed, and she is a person who searches to redeem demons of their darkness. She finds your character and refuses to leave him until he feels he has been redeemed. This is a kind of evil/darker storyline so be prepared to write a demon as a bad person. The subplot will involve a heaven/hell battle.

Without You: My character is technically a chosen one, but the worldly power, Solstice, wants her assassinated before she can come fully into her powers or captured for use as a power. Your character is the assassin/kidnapper sent to take her out, but it just so happens that they used to be very close as children. There is a 15-year separation between them since they've seen one another and drama ensues.

Pairings:
Princess x Royal Guard
Target x Assassin
Angel x Demon
Ward x King
Partial Beast Girl x Vampire
Homunculus x Villian Character or Scientist
Specimen x Scientist
Human Lab Specimen x Android

Last edited:
Still looking for someone to roleplay with, if anyone <3

Still searching for someone for any of these!

Princess x Royal Guard
Final Fantasy I can likely do a Dissidia deal since I did not notice X or X-2 (unless you need knowledge there.)
RE is something I tried but it soon stopped.

Overall these are the ones I can likely do.

Princess x Royal Guard
Final Fantasy I can likely do a Dissidia deal since I did not notice X or X-2 (unless you need knowledge there.)

Do you still like Resident Evil??

Princess x Royal Guard

Do you still like Resident Evil??

RE it depends on the characters played. I like it as a Franchise though.

Reactions: Astrometry
Reactions: Rebornfan120
I edited this, I am still looking. I really would like Man in the High Castle :0

I'm still searching for partners :)