SKYRIM!

Screenshot time! First some panoramic views

this is the blue palace in solitude, I just loved how the moon looked.

The northern skyline at night.

Azura's shrine, I was there.

This is my bedroom in whiterun. On the wall are wuuthrad (Ysgramor's legendary axe) which I've earned through fighting with the companions, and a sword of light I gained from clearing some nasty necromancer out of Meridia's temple. The shield is the shield of solitude, a reward for putting to rest (again) the spirit of Potema, the wolf queen.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG I LOVE THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

For the skyrim fans. Sorry if I'm double posting this video. Too lazy to read through everything...

So Myrn isn't alone in the screenshots! Click image for larger picture.

Overview of Ivarstead

2011-11-12_00002.jpg

Let's go sunnin'

2011-11-12_00003.jpg

Dead bandit swimin'

2011-11-12_00004.jpg

Nordic table Manners

2011-11-12_00005.jpg

Pretty Underground (mild spoilers)

2011-11-12_00006.jpg

Fox Chasing

2011-11-12_00007.jpg

My character in Solitude

2011-11-12_00008.jpg

Hangin' out with the Imperials

2011-11-13_00004.jpg

Dealing with yet another Dark Brotherhood Assassin (Warning: Graphic)

2011-11-14_00004.jpg

Bandits n' Traps

2011-11-14_00005.jpg

Bears love Cheese

2011-11-14_00006.jpg

I hate skyrim right now. I managed to become a stage four vampire.
This sucks >=|
Now I have to do all this different sort of shit to cure myself.

FUCK U VAMPIRES

I hate skyrim right now. I managed to become a stage four vampire.
This sucks >=|
Now I have to do all this different sort of shit to cure myself.

FUCK U VAMPIRES

AWw that sucks... Next time remember to chuck a cure disease pot at stage one! ;)

Noticed no one posted this here.

Hilarious.

*chokes Myrn & Orion irrationally*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Torst, Try feeding of someone first before trying to do the quest to cure vampirism. That should reset you to level one vampirism instead of the full deal. Hopefully you'll get rid of it eventually :)

8 dragons, 30 bandit chiefs, one Red Gibson.

This day was a good day.

Screenshot14803.jpg

Some other shots:

Red Himself
Screenshot10220.jpg

Mo dragons
Screenshot28075.jpg

The REAL last boss of Skyrim.
Screenshot49980.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot14803.jpg
    Screenshot14803.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 2
TWAT IS THIS. I WANT FIGHT IT.

Has anyone else gotten the Ghostblade yet besides me?

Really nifty weapon if you ask me.

Also, totally looting the Thalmor for their bad ass looking robes. I think they look cooler than the Dark Brotherhood gear.

[spoili]Thalmor embassy was surprisingly easy.[/spoili]

I stopped playing my first character at level 36. With the companions questline done, the main questline done, and the war finished (stormcloack), I figured he, as a warrior had more or less accomplished what I'd hoped to accomplish with him. (Might try to find more daedra hearts at one point to try to upgrade to full daedra gear. Currently wearing heavy dragon armor)

My new character, Lydia, is a Breton mage who specializes in Alteration and Destruction, with a minor interest in enchanting and restoration.

I'm level 31 on my first character right now. I've only just begun playing through the war questline (Imperial), and have played through about half of the main questline. I've received the quest to join the companions, but have not done so yet. I've completed the Mage College questline, started the Thieves Guild questline, and completed the "evil" Dark Brotherhood questline.

There's two version of the Dark Brotherhood questline. The first, which I called the evil one, is where you join 'em by killing one (or all) of the captives in the Abandoned House. The second is where you destroy them. You get the option to destroy the Dark Brotherhood if you kill Astrid as opposed to the captive(s). You definitely get more benefits as a Dark Brotherhood member, as far as gear and perks are concerned, than you get by destroying them. Including Shadowmere (Lucien Lachance's horse from Oblivion), as well as a spell to summon Lucien Lachance himself to fight alongside you.

I'm playing the game now as a bit of a completist. I plan on creating a new character and playing through the Stormcloak questline at some point. There's so much to see and do that one playthrough is definitely not enough, but with this first character, I'm doing as much as I possibly can.

Im on my first playthrough lvl 36 and i found the thing called "Wooden Mask" at Labrynthian during the college storyline. I put it on where i found it and seemed to have gotten warped to the past. I have no clue what it does other than that and any objects in the area i did find are all empty. Any clue what its for? I found a second mask (for killing the boss at the end of the labrynth) and im wondering if you gotta collect all the masks and put them on that weird pedestal thing?