6. Advanced
  7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance, and Magic
My question is for you all is how does one just blow through hours of game play without being bored?

I don't know. It snags you and you can't stop especially for open world or sandbox games, where you can pretty much do anything. And with mods... you can do even more. Crazy.

Reactions: Eru
In games like Skyrim, it's hard pressed to get me bored. The world itself is so beautiful that I spend time just running around or climbing on top of mountaons to look at the lovely sky. Then there are the plethora of quests to play, the many story lines, interactions, achievements, molding your characters into what you want. And this is all without any mods, I'm playing vanilla Skyrim.

Reactions: Eru
In games like Skyrim, it's hard pressed to get me bored. The world itself is so beautiful that I spend time just running around or climbing on top of mountaons to look at the lovely sky. Then there are the plethora of quests to play, the many story lines, interactions, achievements, molding your characters into what you want. And this is all without any mods, I'm playing vanilla Skyrim.
I play vanilla too but do you prefer normal or special edition.

I don't know. It snags you and you can't stop especially for open world or sandbox games, where you can pretty much do anything. And with mods... you can do even more. Crazy.
Idk I think it's a factor as in easily scared and those Robot spider things scare the shit out of me.

I've only just bought Skyrim in November 2016 so it's the special version with all the DLC. I've finish the main quest and the dawnguard quest so far.

I've only just bought Skyrim in November 2016 so it's the special version with all the DLC. I've finish the main quest and the dawnguard quest so far.
Steam was kind enough to give me both :).

I'm working on like all sorts of quests right now lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Steam was kind enough to give me both :).

I'm working on like all sorts of quests right now lol.
Haha that's what I did too! I finished the Companions' quests way before I got into the meat of the main story line.

Not going to lie though, I was iffy of Skyrim until I passed the way of the voice quest.

Haha that's what I did too! I finished the Companions' quests way before I got into the meat of the main story line.

Not going to lie though, I was iffy of Skyrim until I passed the way of the voice quest.
I personally don't like the companions and I'll probably never do a quest line from them.

Farkas was one of my fav Npcs xD so it was hard not to complete it. There was also the perk of getting a free Skyforge weapon. ^_^

But yeah, there are other ways to go to! Thieves guild, the Dark Brotherhood. Which is why I reckon it's going to take me a while before I get bored. XD

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Farkas is a sweetie x3 the harbinger himself is pretty chill. Vilkas can be rather stubborn though.

Lol. I'm currently in Black reach and I swear it's not easy. I'm probably not strong enough

Ahh what level are you?

IT MAY BE THE MOST SHITE OF THE ELDER SCROLLS SERIES BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP IT FROM SUCKING YOU IN LIKE THE VOID WHERE MY EMOTIONS USED TO BE.

Basically it's an open world RPG designed by a massive studio that's perfected the art of making such games. It knows how to keep the player engaged, to the point where the hours can fly by.

Hmm I suppose I really should get Oblivion then :"D
Idk I prefer more competitive games. But I still play those competitive games casually XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Idk I prefer more competitive games. But I still play those competitive games casually XD
Competitiveness is where I step back XD That's why I enjoy these openworld games I can enjoy at my leisure.

In fact, this thread has me pining to play more Skyrim lol.