Skyrim: Scurge of The Dark Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deacon

Original poster
the_dragon_of_talos_by_lordhayabusa357-d6nabzi.png

Twenty one year's after the fall of Alduin, a new scourge has washed across the lands of Skyrim from an unknown land. This vile enemy of the people of Skyrim has come only to be known as, The Dark Army. Clad in ebony armor, equiped with the most flawless of weaponry, No one knows the Dark Army's true purpose, but what is known is that if they are not stopped, Skyrim will truly fall into Dark times. With no true weakness the Dark Army washed across skyrim taking the Rift first. Having lost the rift to the Rule of the Dark army a blockade has been built around the majority of the rift to keep the Dark Army at bay. Now all that Skyrim can do is hope for a hero. If they are lucky. They might get more then one.

What no one counted on however was, Deacon of Dragonheart. The son, of the Dragonborn, hero of Skyrim, and vanquisher of Alduin. Now he searches the land for the most skilled warriors to join his cause to save skyrim, as his father had done so many years ago. Though he may not be equipped with the power of the voice, he has the heart of a true hero, and nothing will keep him from trying to save his land. As you listen to me spin this tale, he is out there building his army. Amassing a force to fight back the Dark ones. Now Young ones, it's time for bed. Perhaps I'll tell you more tomorrow.

The Basic Idea Behind this is a war has set out across the land and the only ones with the skill to fight back. I'd like at least me and three other people. If I get alot of interest I might include more. Now I know you might be asking yourself, why in the fuck did he post an RP like that here. Well that's because this will be mature. Yes there will be the following

-Drug use
-Foul Language
-Sex
-Violence
-Possible Rape
-Racism
-etc.

This Rp will include sex as part of the story. But It will also be about fighting off a nearly insurmountable force. About braving the harshest elements of skyrim with nothing but our wits. About falling in love with a fair Maiden or knight. Now I expect the following from anybody who does show interest

Rules

1. respect your fellow Rp'rs. Everyone has specific interests, and I expect you to be respectful and not be rude.

2. Anything I say or my CO GM say Goes. No if's and's or but's about it.

3. You are to maintain a minimum of one post a week. That's all I ask. and If something comes up that Will Keep you from doing so, let us know and We'll sideline you. If you disappear I or my Co GM will kill your character.

4. If you wish to remove yourself form the RP let me know, and we'll discuss and easy way of taking care of your character.

5. Please post your character sheet on this thread before making a post on the IC, and You may only Make a post in the IC if your Character has been approved by me or my Co GM

Finally here is your character sheet that I ask Each of you to fill out.

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Class: (Warrior, Mage, Rouge)

Armor:

Weapon/Weapon's:

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance:

Accepted Apps:

Name: Deacon of Dragonheart

Height: 6'2

Weight: 218

Class: Warrior

Armor:
the_malevolent_ebony_knight_by_lordhayabusa357-d71pbw3.png

Weapon/Weapon's: Ebony blade, handed down to him by his father on his death bed. Auriels Bow

Sexual Orientation: [Undecided]

Appearance:
_0_0_______by_aenaluck-d6797eg.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Marathari

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 86 lbs.

Class: Rouge

Armor:
1565-1-1322278244.jpg

Weapon/Weapon's:
  • Elven Daggers
  • Nightingale Bow

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious

Appearance:
18ef8720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is okay. If not, i'll change it around. ^_^

Name: Marathari

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 86 lbs.

Class: Rouge

Armor:
1565-1-1322278244.jpg

Weapon/Weapon's:
  • Elven Daggers
  • Nightingale Bow

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious

Appearance:
18ef8720.jpg

I like it ^__^. Your accepted!

Now Just so everyone knows this. Once a legendary weapon, such as My Ebony Blade, or the Nightingale bow have been taken by someone, no one else may post that as there weapon. ^__^

I figured it'd be okay if I only chose one, and that one frankly seemed the most fitting. Haha

And thank you. ^_^

Yeah I realized I forgot to post that in the rules so I'm going to edit that In a bit. For now we simply wait as the words spreads that we are amassing an army.

Come on folks! This looks like fun!

Well if You'd Like we can start a RP for the two of us while we wait and Just have a little creative fun ^__^

That could work. Haha Sure, we can get started. ^_^

Alright. Would You like to just start out as we've been together for a while or we just met, Because, I would much rather we had been together for a while as I have yet to get anything really started

That would make getting started easier, for sure. So, I'm fine with that. The characters could have been together for a while.

Ok would you preffer they be already in a relationship or have yet to really do anything?

I'm not really accustomed to playing females, honestly, so, probably the latter. Haha

I am willing to toss a mage into the mix just to balance out the classes.

I'll join this if you're still accepting people. I'd like a confirmation that I can join before I start working on an application, though.

Name: Deenican Caesar

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135 lbs

Class: Assassin

Armor: Glass Armor

Weapon/Weapon's:
1 Glass Dagger
1 Ebony Longsword
1 Ebony Shield
1 Ebony Bow/Orich Arrows

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance: Deenican is a mostly green Argonian with bright blue eyes. The horns on his head consist of six small spikes above his eyes, three above each eye, six rounded studs among his jaw bone and two curled horns behind his ears. Green from the top of his head down, Deenican scales turn from a leafy green to a more earth green the further down his body you go. With dark evergreen-green plates of scales along his back, shoulders and chest over a brownish green hide, his skin makes it easy for him to hide out in the wilds where forests are green easily. The only scars he has are three small lines jutting out from in front of his left eye from a fight he got in with another Argonian when he was small. His face juts out proudly and his upper jaw is slightly larger than his lower, giving him an overbite that is typical among Argonians.

Name: Enelia the witch

Height: 5'4

Weight: 115lbs

Class: Mage

Armor: None beyond magickal wards

Weapon/Weapon's: Dwarven Dagger, Staff of chain lightning

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Appearance:
tumblr_lw5somt5PC1r883kro1_500.jpg

Accepted both of you. I will only accept one more I'm waiting on that final application until then I will get the IC thread up.

Final Character from me.

Name: Alenko Argent

Height: 6'0

Weight: 197

Class: Battlemage

Weapon/Armor/Appearance:
inquisitor_alenko_by_andrewryanart-d6y4mg9.jpg

A good friend of mine may be interested. Is that final slot still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.