GROUP RP PLOTTING Skyrim RP?

Alright =3

On a side note(I'm working on setting it up now), does anyone want to take the role of the Death Spirit-thing?

If not, I had a character in mind to use for it. If people are interested in it, and if more than one is - I did come up with a way for it to be shared so it's not just one person playing it.
If we stuck with having it where it simply takes over a vessel/body and moves on to a new one when that vessel is "killed", then we can have one person play it and then eventually have that one get killed later in the roleplay so that the other person can then play it when it moves on to another Vessel, giving everyone who wants to play the death spirit a chance to do so =3

So I skimmed over the information of the past three pages. Correct me if I'm wrong but the plotline is:
A being called the Death Spirit has, possibly either through time, lack or worship or through assault from mortal holy men, become weakened and cannot guide the spirits of the dead to their final resting place, therefore dooming any who die to wander the world in eternal agony knowing their paradise, whether it be Sovnguard or some other variation of the place.
Correct?

Not exactly. I just finished a sort of plot summary for the RP page(that I wanted to hear all of your guys opinions on anyway XD before we go further, make sure everyone's in agreement and doesn't want any changes, et cetera) so hopefully it'll spell it out a little better for you, Teal.

Every mortal – at least those that are wise – fears the great Deadric princes of Oblivion, and their mighty powers.
Few know, however, that there are things even the Deadra fear…
Things that quake even them down to their very souls.
You may have seen them, brushed shoulders, and not even known it.
That being, that the Deadric princes no longer stay secluded to their fiery realm.
That the Deadric princes have been reduced to feeble, mortal form.
Hidden in the deepest history of the Deadra, long before the planes of Oblivion were ruled by the Princes…
There was something else.
A spirit of death, sin, and destruction.
This spirit created the princes and Deadra from fragments of its own power, until the princes rose to use that power to seal away and expel the spirit, taking rule over Oblivion.
Unbeknownst to them, this spirit was slowly working away at the seal to be free once again all that time.
When it succeeded, it was swift and decisive, striking at the Princes with intent to destroy them and take back their spirits and power.
While neither side managed to succeed in destroying the other, both have been left weakened.
The Spirit's full power partially sealed by the Princes, but not fully locked away as they had hoped.
The Princes drained of power and reduced to human form, having fled and hid in the mortal realm of Skyrim.
Both sides seek to regain their power and stop the other, but this Spirit concerns more than just the Deadra.
It's not content simply to destroy the realms of Oblivion, oh no-
It seeks to take over the mortal realms as well, to become even more powerful than the Divines – and it's only a matter of time before the partial-seal put on it by the Princes breaks, by which time, there will be no way for anyone, mortal or Deadra, to stand up to it.
With so much at stake, both sides – Death Spirit and Deadra – have no choice but to gather power from the shadows and form unlikely alliances with the help of mortals, and try to defeat the other before they themselves are defeated.
The deciding future of all depends on it.

Yeah that spells it out quite nicely for me, thank you.

Alright, I'm glad =3

Also, to everyone, I put a brief summary of what we've discussed/decided on on the front page :D

Reactions: Teal Turken
Alright, I'm glad =3

Also, to everyone, I put a brief summary of what we've discussed/decided on on the front page :D

Sounds good. I need to decide what character I'll play. (Deeply want a pony!)

Going to try and get it done and up this weekend but no promises ^^;

I'd be into playing Clavicus Vile if Basil decides they want to be Sanguine. If he wants to be Clavicus, I can be Boethiah, Mehrunes Dagon or Hermaeus Mora, if need be. This sounds like a really cool idea for a Skyrim rp, and I'd love to be in it xD

Alright, trying to get the thread up today =3

On a somewhat unrelated note XD
halolz-dot-com-skyrim-physics-bitchimahorse.jpg

Randomly just found that
IT'SSOTRUE

Everyone still on-board for this? :| You all seem to have disappeared xD

Yes, I know you are xD We're still missing like...at least 5 people though =/

Like, everyone was here and then I made the IC and they poofed out of existence

There was an IC? Can I have a link to it?

*facepalms* Sorry, I meant OOC...

Enough people haven't even made their characters or anything to really start the IC yet

I know what you mean...You could ask the people who posted here if they're still interested and have the ooc link. If they're interested, you've just reminded them about it, and if they're not, then that's okay, too.