GROUP RP PLOTTING Skyrim RP?

Various reasons. I've read real-life legends(obviously not Elder Scrolls lore but I'm a bit of a mythology and lore fanatic) about crows/ravens generally being cursed birds, derived from their nature as carrion birds and scavengers of the dead, being one reason.
My character throughout pretty much any story/variation I have of him though, his symbol/animal is always a crow(particularly the three-legged Samjogo/Yatagarasu of Eastern myth).
Crows are also one of the smartest animals on the planet, though oftentimes considered to be dumb birds - my character is much the same in that regard.
He's always cloaked in black.
Also being an assassin, and even more just an opportunist, my character is very much involved with death.

Really they're more key points concerning my character and not a greater purpose or plot but still important to the character, at least to myself and the character.

If this ends up happening, I would absolutely love to be a part of it.

On another site I had someone PM me about starting a Skyrim plot that I think would work well, perhaps even better than the Deadric King/Princes idea that we had already to include more non-deadric characters and such =3 Here was their message/plot:
Blitzkrieg. said:
Hello there everyone. (:
I was wondering if the few of you could be interested in doing a Skyrim based roleplay with me. I would rather it not be public, but more so just for a few people. I had a small plot in mind, in the long run it would focus on the Daedric princes coming down into human form after Oblivion seemingly casts them out. Why? Because long before an entity of death ruled the planes, and was the one to create the princes. Eventually once the princes rose to power they expelled the death spirit, and took over the realms themselves, getting their own spirits after death. Now the death spirit is back, but he is not content with just expelling the Daedra, no - he wishes to take over everything, and everyone, to become even more powerful than even the divine. (Which he is quickly starting to do). Now an unlikely alliance between the princes, and some mortals begins to try and find a way to destroy the entity.
Now if you don't like the plot, don't have time (or too many role plays) I understand if you reject the offer. But I figured, I've seen you guys know the series, and 'why not ask anyways'? :lol:

Skyrim RP, yes please.
I've been in a couple but they all died pretty quickly due to the inactivity of the creator. Each one was amazingly fun, and it kinda sucked that they died so fast :T Skyrim always gives you lots of stuff to work with, what with all the lore and the simple vastness of the region.
Would this RP include Solstheim? It's a part of Morrowind, but it's sort of near Skyrim's spot on the map, so I was curious.

Thanks for posting my idea Psy, I was too lazy to do it myself. 8D

*Anyways your Overlord has come at long last*

Glad that this RP proposal is getting so much attention ^^

Personally I kind of like the death-spirit idea(can't recall if that was a part of the original lore or not - there's a lot of lore) just because it'd give all characters who are aware of it a lot more motivation to be a part of our main plot and try to stop it together, whereas the dying Deadric king plot would be much more limited so some characters might not care much about what's going on woth the Deadric King thing since they aren't deadra themselves - and especially if this was the first they'd heard of it. Seems it'd just be kind of a "not my problem" thing for some, whereas the death spirit plot concerns All, not JUST deadra.

To my knowledge it wouldn't be too far off from traditional ES lore, as there are quite a few other spirits/demons/whatever that are mainly out for death and destruction. It could be much like the Wolf Queen spirit - where perhaps its still partially sealed and not at full power, so the characters have to try and find a way to stop/destroy/re-seal it before it can reach full power(and would be a foe morw realistically challenged/defeated since it's supposed to be so powerful).

It could even be that the Deadric princes banded together to partially seal it's power before fleeing to the Mortal realm in human form, and hence are now weakened and needing mortal aid or something.

Idk, what do you guys think?

I think that would be a good idea, the spirit could be weakened, and is now trying to get mortal help. (Maybe because the seal requires something to do with mortals)? And he needs it broken, so he needs the mortals to follow him. But the Princes have to try and make sure humanity doesn't get turned over to his control, etc...

Oh and by the way if we do go on with this idea, I call Molag Bal. <3
(Don't judge me. xD)

*thinks* Molag Bal is the one that has you blugeon the priest to death with a rusty mace in the abandoned house in Markarth, correct?

Yup, that's after you kill the first guy, and then sweep out a Forsworn camp.
He's the Prince of Corruption, Rape, and Vampyrism.
... I feel your eyes judging me. 0-0

But he is my favorite, though Hiricine & Sheogorath are close seconds.

Yup, you can have Molag Bal - but I want to have the cheracter that blugeons the priest for him xD(which would be kinda funny actually given Molag Bal demands submission andmy character is a completely insolent brat lmao)

But I think that'd be good too, where the death-spirit thing is sealed and looking for mortals to help undo the seal. Both the spirit and deadric princes could be weakened to human form - perhaps the spirit the deadric princes partially sealed and want to fully seal(to keep their own power and influence, mostly, I can assume) isn't so much sealed to a form/body as much as simply weakened, so if they kill whatever body/character/creature that it's possessing, it'll just possess a different body/vessel so that they can't kill and have to seal it?(Cuz I mean if you could just kill it then it'd be a much easier and less of a problem then having to fully seal it and its power and they wouldn't need much help to do that).

Both the spirit and deadric princes could be trying to gather followers to stop the other and keep/take power, almost like a sort of mini-war.

rp set in the world of The Elder Scrolls. Hmm, I'm in.

Cool, we're just building the plot we want to have X3

Any suggestions/ideas you want to put forward? :3

Sounds good to me!

I'm just curious, but how many people do you think that we should have before we try and start the roleplay up?

Wait so would we be playing the daedric princes?

Well if everyone is still on-board for this then we have 8 people not including myself, so we can start whenever we've made a final decision on plot, characters, and where to start, really.

[MENTION=318]DoomOtter[/MENTION]: Playing the princes will be an option but not a requirment. OC's are fine but it would be preferred if people could play some of the deadric princes as well as OC's

I think this will be my characters;

- Molag Bal (In the form of a Argonian vampyre) - However do to his power he can withstand light without injury

- A female Khajit (Member of the Dark Brotherhood)

M'kay, works for me =3 Still debating if I'll take one of the princes and which one I would want

I'm calling Sheogorath before someone else does because Sheo is love.

I'll also have an OC wood elf character :D A lady wood elf.

I'm still on board. :)
I'd take either Clauvicus Vile or Sanguine.