Skyrim? Other games?

J

Jester

Original poster
I preorderd Skyrim today, and I'm DEAD EXCITED for when it comes! Anyone else order it, or plan to? I set it aside cuz I wanted to reserve a copy. I just KNOW that game is going to sell out the first day it hits shelves....

SKYYYYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIIIIM.

We're not gonna be able to get it until after January. D: Cause Gibs (Actually ALL of us are buying new computers come tax-refund time.) needs a new computer super bad. x__x His is practically exploding.

But it's gonna be BOSS and be able to handle the graphics on Skyrim like a champ. >:D I can't waaaaaait. At least by then a bunch of patches for all the bugs in it will be out. XD

I preordered Skyrim back in January. I have a downright obsession with the elder scrolls. I can't wait for it to come out. (literally, I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited that it comes out in nine days.) I am even considering going to the midnight release. (when i give up sleep for something you know that I am dedicated.)

As someone who has played Elder Scrolls since 1994, I approve.

Alas, I don't know if I'll be able to buy it before/when it comes out, but shortly after *should* be fine. Barring no unforeseen fuckery happens between now and 16 November (the next time I make a deposit).

I pre-ordered it too long ago for me to remember. My copy for PC is paid off and I will be attending the midnight release. I have been a fan of Elder Scrolls since I first played Morrowind years ago. I haven't had the pleasure of playing Arena or Daggerfall. All I can say is that 11-11-11 cannot come soon enough.

If anyone constructs a time machine between now and 11-11-11, hit me up and I'll buy you some ice-cream if you let me use it.

HELL YEAAAAAAAH. This is what I'm talking about right here! >D

I will most definitely be there on the midnight release, and I gotta get up for work the next day. XD I could care less. It's going to suck not being able to play it when I get it, but oh well. Also, my ATI card needs it's updates, and it's acting wonky since I had to reimage my computer. D: I GOTTA get it working by the time it comes out. Skyrim can work on a 2 gig processor, but dammit, if my graphics don't get their shiz together, I feel like I'm gonna be screwed.

Aside from that, DAMN YA'LL. I didn't know you could preorder way back in January. D: I think I would have done so FOREVER ago, just to make sure. I completely paid off my PC version of it as well, so I know damn sure it's mine and reserved, and all I gotta do is walk in and pick it up. >w< COME ON 11/11/11!!!!

That is why I prefer consoles. I don't have to upgrade every time I get a new game. (I rarely get games. Skyrim will be the first in a year.) But I don't want this to turn into a PC vs console debate. Ya they started preorders early this year, maybe even late last year. (I can't remember.)

Some news I have gathered for those who don't know. It has been confirmed that spears will not appear in Skyrim. It has also been confirmed that there will not be any werewolves in the initial release. (Todd Howard sidestepped the question when asked if they will be added in any DLC. So it's not completely discounted, but don't get your hopes up.)

Here is a link to a couple of videos that has some cool stuff in em. I couldn't get them in the post, sorry.

If you can't tell I am a little excited for this game.

I just saw a youtube commercial for Skyrim that said "From the creators of Fallout 3"

So what? That's it Bethesda? "That's right we made Fallout 3...what, those other Elder Scrolls games? Well, yeah....but...its Fallout 3!"

Skyrim is going to be my bridge between 11-11-11 and Diablo III

Got it pre-ordered though, and even though it's a bridge-game, that doesn't mean I'm not going to play the fuck out of it!