Skyrim nerding

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brettlen Vensie

Okay, so, I know this will be...a bit different. This is kind of for a specific idea, but we'll also do other ideas together as we finish this one. As you read, some of you might recognize this post. Not because it's been here before, but I won't go into why.
If this is supposed to be SOMEWHERE ELSE; I'd dearly love you if you'd info me of to where.

tumblr_nw2vo7ybRw1uil5q8o1_1280.jpg

•I would love it if you obviously kept within the lines of 2- whatever paragraphs.
•Despite being a women of Skyrim 'fanliness' I don't do fighting scenes well. So, don't expect my acceptance when you force my character into a fighting scene! By that, I mean up close. Though, I could do far away.
•However, I know this is a Romance RP no smut is allowed, understand?
•I despise people who think their character can be god. No mary-sues are allowed.
•Info: I type quiet slow, but still good. Don't rush me, alright?

tumblr_nw2xm8akGw1uil5q8o1_500.jpg

Gore, alcoholic beverages, vulgar words, and more that
are soon to come.
tumblr_nw2vo7ybRw1uil5q8o2_500.jpg

Plot
•Wiki• Skyrim, a province of the Empire on the continent of Tamriel, amid a civil war between two factions. The Stormcloaks, led by Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak, are made up of Skyrim's native Nord race. Their goal is an independent Skyrim free from Imperial interference. The Imperial Legion, the military of the Empire, opposes the Stormcloaks and seek to reunite and pacify the province. General Tullius leads the Imperial forces in Skyrim.

•Bethesda Game Studios• The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
As of now, I'll let you see this. If you're ACTUALLY interested I'll PM you my character. As then, you'll do the same. Then we'll blab on about what we'll do.
•Accepting one or two•

Last edited:
I love Skyrim!

So, are we centering it around the Stormcloaks vs. Imperials?
Or will it just involve our two characters wreaking havoc in all of Skyrim with random shenanigans? xD

As...much as I love screwing, without my wits, around with people of dear Skyrim. I think it would seem fair, if we kept it around the Imperials versus Stormcloaks. Not that it MAINLY has to be around them, but I hope you can get what I mean.

Dude! I love skyrim.

I'd love to do a rp with you.

Well, I'm okay with another, just as I said. So, alright! :rotfl:It seems a waste of thread to use this, so, if you two would message me at the time, you're not busy; I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.