[Skyrim] Freedom for the Reach

S

St.Idris

Original poster
Hello, I'm looking for a few interested players to do a "Reach independence" roleplay set somewhat during the time of Skyrim. This narrative is theoretically already told in the games and lore, but in practise it was very bare bones and didn't give a lot of details or rather gave conflicting reports depending on who you asked. Therefor I thought it might be interesting to fill in some of the blanks ourselves.
In practical terms I was thinking we'd be playing two characters each; one on the Nordic side and one on the Reachmen side (as to ensure both tales are told. We'd start off at the start of the Great war right before the Nords from the Reach are called upon to fight, this would give us some time to establish our characters and explore both the stable setting and the chaotic setting.
Seeing as the story is technically already told, I'm guessing this'll be more of a character driven RP, which should be fine. Besides, only the rough outlines are given in the lore, we have a lot of details to play with.

So who's interested?

I'd love to learn more about the plot! What kind of info do I need to know about Skyrim?