1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Action, Magic, Sci-fi
Hello! I'm looking for someone who maybe has the time to do a Skryim rp. I'll be upfront, I have no idea where to start with this one, it could be anything from a small town on the edge of the map with two farming kids, all the way up to having two dragonborn trying to save the world. In any case, I'm really in the mood for a Skyrim style rp!

I do have a few requirements, from my partners. I put this out here to clarify that I'm being serious, and I want someone who will actually reply.
  • Post regularly. Daily is nice, but if I don't hear from your for a a week or two, I start to assume you're no longer interested.
  • Your standard posting length should be between 2 to 4 paragraphs at a minimum. One liners are not acceptable.
  • Intermediate level and above.
  • I will only post on Iwaku in a thread. No exceptions.
If a little romance can be thrown in, I'm all yours.

Send me a message or reply to the thread, I'd love to hear back from someone!

I would love to do discuss doing an rp with you! I have a serious craving for doing something based on Skyrim, myself.
I play any gender and don't mind added romance in there with it (in fact I would love that).
There are so many things I can think of that we could possibly do with the Skyrim world, I hope you are still looking and interested!

Yeah! Let me send you a PM.

I did find another person before you responded (different thread) but I could always use some more Skyrim in my life!

Well, I think I'm sold! A Skyrim RP is something that has definitely peaked my interest for a while, but I haven't found anybody willing (or worth) doing one with!

Well, I think I'm sold! A Skyrim RP is something that has definitely peaked my interest for a while, but I haven't found anybody willing (or worth) doing one with!
My apologies, I was only looking for one partner. However, I did get another request as well, so let me send you over to @ResolverOshawott and see if you two maybe want to do something together?

Alright. So sorry for wasting your time. Didn't see the Flled Request till now >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.