Skype Roleplay (Grimshire)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by chaosheart13, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, here's the deal. One of my friend's his hosting a steampunk rp. Here's a summary in his words.

"Grimshire, one of the most advanced cities of Neirun. Skyscrapers filled with exotic metals and gears winding and expanding as if they were breathing. Towers oozing with smog reached high into the sky causing the sunlight to be dull and almost twilight. Still day time but no shadow. Where robots can even be citizens themselves if they realize their own existence. But even though this city of pure metal and technology seems peaceful it has it's downsides of being a aristocratic gem.They throw those who have lost money to the garbage chutes on Cleansing celebration. No other city in Neirun does these sort of things to what they know, even outside of the city law enforcers make sure no one from the outdated is to leave Grimshire fearing that their barbaric secret is to be found.

Down below the copper city was The Outdated a town built off of the scraps of Grimshire. Rusted metal and old wires hang around the town as shelters and decorations. A town where those who have done wrong or had become homeless are pushed down garbage chutes to meet their new life down here. Food is scarce along with running water. But the moonshine is plenty. Citizens receive a monthly ration that would either increase or decrease depending on their job. But far past the town of outdated and the hills and mounds of garbage were those who had lost their minds, those who decided that drinking of chemical waste was a wise idea to survive. Savages, that eat anything and everything even their own kind. Newcomers are warned to stay FAR AWAY from them if they were to travel, it’s always better to travel east than west. But as much as Outdated increase in numbers so do they.

To Clarify, all species; human, furry, mythical welcomed you can be a Grimshire(Rich, wealthy, Aristocrat with no knowledge of the Outdated) or an Outdated(Poor, living in the slums, survivalist, thief, angry about the Grimshires with no knowledge of what the surface life is like) it's your choice. Please tell me your choice It will let me know what to do for the progression of story."

Problem is, we're looking for people to rp with, as there aren't enough. It can be any role, but we're especially looking for Grimshire people. And no, not everyone has to be an aristocrat for Grimshire, they can be a peasant, who might be thrown into the chutes at any time, a worker, an aristocrat, and the very very rich. Well I don't know what else to say so I'll just leave this here and hope for the best. :'D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.