SKYPE NIGHT

S

Seiji

Original poster
I know I can't be the only one that's been pretty bored for the past few nights, so let's get to workin' on assuagin' this boredom and let's get a SKYPE NIGHT going, folks!

seijiWIN

That's my skype. Add me, send me a message and let me know you're down. I got Jinx on the list of "AWWWW YEAH DEFINITELY" folks. I'll be on all night (I pretty much always am lololol no life crai).

Sounds lethal.

EDIT: And...
I BORE YOU EVERY NIGHT? YOU COULDA SAID THAT TO MY FACE! D<

lololol these people don't need to know what we do every night <3

WARNING:
"IWAKU SKYPE NIGHTS" TENDS TO GET VERY "STEAMY" AND "HOT". IF YOU THINK THE CBOX CAN GET WEIRD OR/AND TOO DIRTY, THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDED EVENT FOR YOU! REMEMBER THAT THIS IS OUTSIDE OF IWAKU'S.....JURISTICTION, SO WITH ANY POSSIBLE DRAMA/BS WE DON'T GIVE A -ISH HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A PLEASANT NIGHT IN THE SKYPE-WORLD, CUZ YOU PROBABLY WON'T GO TO SLEEP UNTIL SIX IN THE MORNIN' :cow:

Iwaku Skype Nights are boring as hell.

*signs into Skype*

I'm on currently... If I can fool the parents into believing I'm asleep, then I can stay on longer...

Next week I hope to have a new laptop and headset.

And possibly a webcam.

It's hooker time...

I like how Seiji left out I'm usually invited into Skype Nights.

RANK UP YOUR FORTITUDE BEFORE JOINING, BITCHES.

Stupid roomate needing to sleep, I WANT SKYPENIGHTS!!!!!

I skype regularly. If anyone wants to talk, just drop me a line. We'll probably try doing this again tonight (the date and time is now 10/22/2010, 1600 GMT -5)

Skype night is back up.

*Rings the dinner bell*

COME AND GET IT!

I'M KOORIRYU AND I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS. COME IN.

Because apparently y'all come running in when there's girls in Skype Night.

.....there is also australians. that brings runners too, or so i think to myself!
*smug arsehole grin face*

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?
ADD ME ALREADY AND DRAG ME TO YOUR CONVOS!