Skype is being not-fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grif ♥

Original poster
*internal screaming*

I propose this support group for all those currently unable to use Skype because of their recent technical issues. Apparently it's a UK/Aussie/Japan thing only, but it might be affecting some other folks. It's okay. You're not the only one with problems. We're here for you.

@Hana Apparently affecting the Philippines as well.

I'm Canadian and dealing with the same thing.

Yeah. At first it was the 'refreshing' sign that wouldn't go away, so I logged out. Then I couldn't log back in.

Hold on.. It *just* fixed for me! XD

If you're having a problem logging in, got to the Skype Website and go on the "Skype for Web" thing that has "Beta" underneath.

It allows you to at least log in that way.

FAIL GRIF! It happens all over the places! D: Dun think you're a special snowflake country! Sweden and Norway also had it. -Goes back to nap-

*internal screaming*

I propose this support group for all those currently unable to use Skype because of their recent technical issues. Apparently it's a UK/Aussie/Japan thing only, but it might be affecting some other folks. It's okay. You're not the only one with problems. We're here for you.
Affecting sweden to

It's affecting me and a few friends in the US too.

Yeah, I got the stupid blue spinny thing, too. :c

..... I think... without skype.... I actually got a shitton of work done today. O____O

You don't need a support group, you just need a little patience.

Skype heartbeat

Skype Heartbeat said:
Issues with Skype status and calling

By Leonas Sendrauskas on September 21, 2015.

Updated 15:00 UTC

We have identified the network issue which prevented users from logging in and using Skype today. We're in the process of reconnecting our users, and focused on restoring full service. The issue did not affect Skype for Business users.
Skype is still a giant steaming turd, but at least they keep their users up to date (via Help -> Heartbeat (Skype Status)) on unexpected problems.

• Useful
Reactions: Hana
tumblr_mpxpds5DCK1su8566o1_500.gif

I'm in. In other words, shit is working again (As of an hour ago).

Happening in the U.S too. It's been fuckin' around with my friend's all day.

Last I heard, there were a few people with troubles using the mobile app, but almost all my friends using the desktop version are back online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.