Sky High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren frowned. That did suck, because, no matter how small a paper cut is, it still hurt like hell. "I guess our powers are both cool, but in their own way," he said with a smile.

Darren hummed as he drummed his fingers on top of his desk. He wondered what this was suppose to do. Maybe they were going to help each other learn how to control their powers and make them stronger. He briefly wondered what Nat was doing at this time. The teen might go see her later. "Do you think this partner thing is suppose to help with us controlling our powers?" He questioned. "Like, our partner is suppose to help us control our powers and, possibly, make them stronger."

"It's possible. I'm not sure what the teacher has in mind with this. But if us being partners helps us learn more on controlling powers. Cool." She said smiling. 'He might help me better control my soul self. I still have to watch some of my emotions but at least I seem to be able to make a friend. Maybe he can help me with the others.' She decided to get out a piece of paper and a pencil. "Would you like one?" She motioned to the paper. "I thought to pass the time I would draw unless the teacher decides on something else for the day."

Name:: Chris "Zeus" Connor
Hero/Sidekick/Villain:: Hero
Powers:: Controls lightning, Flies, and has super strength.
Year of high school:: Freshman
Personality:: Protective. Shy. Smart.
Appearance:: Short Brown hair. Dark blue eyes. Six feet tall. Muscular. Tan.

Chris got out of the bus. He had decided that it wasn't safe to fly here yet, so he had taken the Sky high bus. He looked down at his schedule and started walking to his first class - Power Control. He arrived just before the bell rang. Picking a random seat he put his backpack next to him, Just as a girl with Blonde hair and Blue eyes sat down next to him.

Name: Alex "Shifter" Johnson
Hero/sidekick/Villian: anti-hero
Powers: shape shifting
Year of school: junior
Personality: Happy, care-free.
Appearance: trimmed Brown hair, green eyes, 5'11. Not really muscular but physically fit. Whitest motherfucker ever

Alex flew in the form of a guided missile at the school. He slowed down and changed form to his normal self as he landed next to the buses. He was late but he didn't care. He winked at some girls as he walked in the front doors and made his way to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.