Sky Burner

Clarissa bit back the response she wanted to give, not particularly wanting the girl to change her mind and reject the healing outright. She shifted round to Brynn's back to see the damage properly. Her fingers were cool at first as they hovered over the wound.
Beren. Do I do as she says, or just go flat-out?
Do as she says, you earn her trust. Heal her completely, risk the opposite.

She sighed and started the process. Her hands glowed brightly, casting the same sheen over Brynn's back. They heated slowly, sending a ripple of warmth over her patient's back. "You're aware that there's probably poison in this wound?" She frowned, letting the worst of the wound knit together under her fingers. "I don't know if I can eradicate it without doing a full healing; I'd guess with the fighting and running around you've been doing that it's already worked in pretty well to your bloodstream." She lifted her hands away from the girl's back, having done all she could without overstepping the mark.

"You need either a full healing or an antidote, and you need it very soon. If you don't plan on letting me do it then you need to go back to the city asap." She stole a glance at the girl. Taller, built slender. Probably prettier too. Certainly better facial structure. Clarissa couldn't make out a lot from her angle. She heard the familiar sound of Beren's trotting and leant back to rest against him. His thoughts reached her ears, matter-of-fact. She took some comfort from his words.
She's stubborn. Proud probably. You should just hope she's not stupid or that poison could be the end of her. She's probably aware of this, so don't point it out.

"Thank you" eased from Rhone's lips, he rested his hand on Thrax's head as he witnessed the beauty of Clarissa's powers. The glow of her hands sparkled in her sky blue eyes, like a shining lake in the sunlight. When she finished he was so releaved that she'd accepted the help, even if it wasn't a full recovery it still meant alot to him. The battle was over, people were popping up along with their creatures, and yet they still had one problem. To heal brynn's possibly poisoned wound.

At the moment Rhone was taking in the scenery around him, from all the bodies he'd almost forgotten the remaining few still around. The one hard to miss was the big mantis. "Well..Thats new.." he said awkwardly. He glared towards Thrax, mentally he told Thrax, "Stay with Brynn and if she needs anything call me over." In response, thrax noded his head and sat close to the two women by forming a large circle around Clarissa and Brynn. Rhone noded back and walked calmly over to the giant mantis, as he came closer and closer, he noticed how he was nearly as big as Thrax. It scared him a bit, but at the same time thrilled him, the fact that something could be this big was still creepy though.

Finally infront of the massive beast, he stood calm and also tempted to ask a question. Like "How did you get so big" or "Do you have a burner with you?" But for now his attention turned to the grassy patch under it. Below he spotted a small girl, her appearance seemed rather young-about in her teen years- and wore what looked like plant made clothing. Rhone crouched down on his left leg and extended his arm towards her sleeping head, so far he thought the mantis would have attacked, but it seemed calm enough. To be sure, he kept reaching for the girl but asked "May I?" , and layed his hand on the dome of her head. He stroked her head once and rested on her shoulder. She seemed like a deep sleeper but in case, he asked "Are you ok...",and waited for a response.

As the mortal strode over closer and closer, Wrenlord tilted his head to the side, watching him carefully. From his appearence, he could not tell whether this being would be a threat or not. But, recalling what he had just witnessed between all of them, he knew no one of the group was really all that bad. Backing up only slightly, the mantis allowed room for the boy, who seemed to be in awe as he stared bluntly up at Wren. If an insect could smirk, certainly this would be a part of his current expression. Pinchers retrieved up to his sides, bent slightly as those of his kind would casually hold them. Curling up into more of a laying position, his back limbs folded neatly beneath his lower half, it was obvious he was rather amused at this moment. Of course, he was still in safe distance to be protective with his Burner, just in case. It could never be told ahead of time if someone is a complete raging psycho, and had he potential to break apart from the normal persona to rip into a small girl's neck with their teeth. Deep inside his mind, Wrenlord prayed this would not turn out to be such a scene.

Pressure was added to a dainty shoulder, enough to cause a slight, soft stir in the rest of the petite form laying underneath the weaved blades of grass. A light groan escaped pale lips as the young woman turned over away from the one who had approached them both. Furrowing her brows before opening up her eyes, taking her precious time as it came and went, Riza was awake. Blinking up to gaze at her Wrenlord, she held still a moment longer, analyzing the situation, what had just happened, how did she end up in this position. It quickly came back to her like a rush of ice cold water to the face, which might have been nice just about then, seeing as she still had some traces from the Sandman stuck in the corners of her vision. Stretching thin arms above her head, locks of snow white hair falling into place, the girl rolled onto her back and glanced over to the strange man.
". . . Hrrrm?"
Missing what he had just asked of her, one could tell she had just woken up from a lovely nap. Feeling much better, less weak and dizzy, her body was filled to the brim with energy. Even though this was the case, her bedding was just too nice to give up. Thus, she chose not to dismiss the plantlife just yet, enjoying the company of each blade hugging to her like a sleeping bag. Staring blankly at the unknown face, a light smile accompanied her mouth as she awaited a repeat of some kind, a response to what she had just missed.

The rested look on her face explained to Rhone why she wasn't so active. He closed his eyes and grinned at her, with a brief chuckle to follow. " I guess you're just fine. He holds out his hand to her to presaent himself, in a matter of most, "My name is Rhone, might i ask who you are?". He looked straight into the girl's eyes to read her a little, but since she was so young it was tough. the way the leaves circled around her, it was bovious she controlled plant life. Which meant she was definately a Burner, and a unexpierienced fighter at that.

While Rhone assest the young girl, Thrax was closely watching Scylla, Brynn, and Clarissa. Thrax was no fool, Brynn was poisoned, but it was minorly. His piercing yellow eyes had the ability to look inside the human body, sense their heat, and detect even the slightest movements. As he stared into Brynn, he saw how the poison was swimming inside her body, the sinister liquid was nearly spread through her entire lower torso, showing that it was a slow killer. It made the dragon feel uneasy about Brynn's choice, "Are you sure about this Brynn, this could eventually kill you soon if not healed immediately." he spoke with a broken tone to his voice, he'd been around death before but it felt different all of a sudden. Was it because she was important to Rhone, or was he just concerned for her well being? Either way, he wanted her to live just as much as Rhone did, but Rhone probably did so much more than Thrax.

Brynn looked at the girl and then at Thrax. They were right. But she did not want to admit it. She looked at Scylla for help but the dragon only gave her a knowing look. Brynn sighed. She would have to ask for the full healing if she wanted to survive this. She closed her eyes and counted to ten, a technique she used whenever she needed to calm down.

She opened her eyes after she finished and looked down at the ground. "Ok.. YoucanhealmeIguess." She mumbled it into the earth.

Scylla snorted next to her. "I'm sure they can hear you when you talk that quietly and fast, Brynn. Speak louder or I will freeze off some of that pretty hair."She released an icy puff of breath against Brynn's neck to prove her point.

Brynn frowned up at her. "Fine." She spoke aloud and turned back to the girl, this time looking her straight in the eyes. "Please help me. I give you permission to fully heal my wounds."

She ground her teeth together. Admitting that she needed help had practically given her more pain the the actual wounds had. She looked away from the girl as soon as the words had left her mouth and she stubbornly stared into the distance, wishing that everyone would just go away so she could go back to being alone. She had no patience for other people.

Bringing her gaze over to the hand offered along, head tilted to the side, the girl smiled wider as her eyes lifted back to the young man. Raising her own palm, gently laying it along the one opposite her side, a shake was given, solid and brief, and then it ended. It was sort of fascinating how quickly a greeting could happen between two individuals. One geture was all it took, and then strangers became aquaintances. How magical was the art of mortal communication. Though, animals were often more interesting, this was a matter of opinion. Clearing her throat with a cough into her free hand, Riza sat up finally, staring blankly down at her lap as the leaves parted, retrieving to the earth. Letting her down with them, her mary janes touching the grass below, her muscles twitched for a moment to adjust with the position. Eyes widened, something of importance hit her mind. Twirling around, the ends of her ruffled shorts waving in the air, her attention was all around, instead of on the one speaking to her currently. Oh, and there it was. Finding the small container was still hanging around her neck, a sigh of relief added to the air, followed by that smile again as Riza stopped to face Rhone.
"I am Riza. And this is Wrenlord."
Dimples galore, the girl gestured to the praying mantis behind her, or more above her, since he did tower like Godzilla amongst all other creatures. Chuckling softly at the way Wrenlord bowed his head in reply alone, her fingers wrapped around the handles of her leafy chakras, hanging at her hips. Fidgeting quietly, her eyes came forward once more. A little too laid-back for her own good, it was fortunate this was not a man of threatening nature. If he was an attacker, well, she would have been quite open in the defense department. But, one had to give her some slack. She did just wake up, after all.

It made Rhone smile how comfortable this girl was with introducing Wrenlord and herself so formally. In a way it was adorable, she had a sort of optimistic feel to her, something inspiring to the weak and sluggish. "Well miss Riza, it's a pleasure to meet you." he replied, standing to his feet. "You two should come meet the rest of us, catch up on your lost events." he added.It was easy for him to speak, seeing as they were all doing so well at the moment. He turned his back and made his way over to Thrax and the others, from the distance he could see Brynn talking something over with them. Feeling concerned he jogged back to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

As he entered the conversation, he heard her say to fully heal the wound, it amazed him at first that she agreed, but then again alotof amazing things were happening. He looked into her eyes and saw that she wanted to be alone, but instead Rhone decided to comfort her by holding her hand. He made sure no one else noticed, in case she felt embarrased.