Sky Burner [OOC]

Silence will fall when the question is asked.

*plays music really loud* NO MORE SILENCE!

/the neighbours complain and the police come.

D,: Party poopers. >.>

Attachments

• tumblr_lrcbhjl6Vv1qfonjq.gif
    tumblr_lrcbhjl6Vv1qfonjq.gif
    484.7 KB · Views: 12
I am no party pooper! I was just stating what someone said to me. Tats all.

Oi, guys, where are you all?

I like the character I'm using, don't make me need to recycle her already! *pouts*

DON'T WORRY!
I'LL GO AND KILL SOMETHING. THAT SHOULD SPICE UP THE RP.

KILLIN THINGS~

Honestly considering bringing in a surprise attack by grizzly bears or something just to get folks' attention, since we're kind of not being directed that I can see. Wouldn't be too far-fetched given we're in a huge-ass forest. Yay or nay?

I HAD A BETTER IDEA.
Well, maybe not better.
But kidnapping Burners sounds like plot enough... right?

I'm still here. What about bandits? Part of the same faction as those that attacked the others. Would be interesting.

Omg, loving that idea Neko <3 *squeals like a fangirl as she skips to read new posties*

Oh, that's a good idea too. Time for Dvorak to show his swag. Do you mind if I rp some of your npcs?

Use the NPC's to you delight my friends. XD

Yes we are ^_^

sorry i took so long to get everything out of hand, but whats going to happen is we're all going to meet up by chance. We'll soon come across an old hermit who knows everything soon to come. He'll tell our characters what the deal is everybody shows alittle swag and we rock this RP's mothaf***king world >:)

...Also I decided to f*ck some stuff up. A little spice for the rp. XD

So wait, do I need to wait for XC, or can I have at it? I lost track of the posting order, so yea. Writing up something, just don't wanna interfere with anything he might be wanting to do O.o

Sorry! You can post. I'll post in an hour or two, when I get on the computer.

8D
Guess who's gonna wait til after the fight to post.
GUESSSS.