Sky Burner [OOC]

Re: Sky Burner

@Knives Chau ~
We wont be mad... much. :D

T^^^ T
Now I must reply in the morning, someone is dragging me away to watch Anchorman with them.
I APOLOGIZE.
It shall be an epic post reply.

Well... if it's Anchorman, we can wait. XD

xD!
THANK YOU.<3
-scurries away to post finally.-

name: Dvorak Tryte

Rogue-Knight-dota.jpg

tattoo:

A tattoo on his back of a two face. Half of the face is that of an angel's, whilst the other is that of a demon. One side with a wing growing out of the side of his head and the other with a horn.

Beast mount:

r4z3rbankai.jpg

elemental power:

Metal. He has the ability to bend any metal he sees to his will, turning them molten whilst maintaining a low temperature and turning them into spikes and etcetera.

profession: Sword for hire, bodyguard.
Background info: He lived his life alone. No one knew who his parents were - he was found wrapped in a blue and black bandage in the aftermath of a battle. He lied amongst the dead - the only one alive. The hermit that found him called him the Son of Battle, quite aptly from how he had been found.

The hermit died early into Dvorak's life of scarlet fever. There was no attachment between them, just a matter of conscience for the hermit. Dvorak ventured out on his own, getting into his first few scraps. It felt electric to him, as if he was born to battle. And that was what he would do. He hitchhiked with parties of men, sharpening his skills in battle first hand from fighting off highwaymen and battles against groups of bandits.

He was well known, in his teenage years, as the blade of justice himself. He hunted down highwaymen and protected the roads, making them safe for any travelers or merchants. One day, though, the bandits had enough. A large group of them banded together and ambushed Dvorak in his sleep. Though many felt the sting of his blade, he was almost overcome until it came. Until he came.

Daemona Currere. Demons Run.

The flying creature of unknown origins swooped down and swiped away most of his attackers with it's tail. It seemed to extend it's own tail with the metal of the dead bandits, and continued to take down those who were running.

The bond was made. A bond in battle. Unbreakable until the end of existence itself.

That was when he became a Sky Burner. He was the Scourge of all that was evil. He was the symbol of Justice itself. No enemy can stand in the wake of this unstoppable force. When he was alone, he formidable. Together with his steed, they were indomitable.

After all, demons run.

When a good man goes to war.

SCARY MAN. D:
-hides behind Wrenlord, kicking Riza into a hole.-
<3

This bio is really good, but can i please be informed before just jumping into the story. -_-

I'm sorry. I got too excited before realizing that I needed approval. Should I delete my post?

no you don't man your cool :)

LOL I just noticed but do you realize that you named the wrong thread the OOC thread? XD Also, welcome XC :D We've met before ;)

>.>
I noticed that too..
I'll try to post after I get all my school stuff done today..
/: I'm sorry. Priorities.

o_o
. . .
Guess who's lost.
-points to self.-

I think basically what's happening is that you, me, Neko and XC's characters are all getting acquainted, while somewhere else Katyy and ICE are uh. Fighting stuff?

I'm still waiting for Neko to post before replying to XC cos I interacted with both. I have no idea what our group is meant to do though, cos I assume Katyy and ICE are far enough away we have no idea what's happening. In that respect it might have made sense to have the group all come together and then introduced the first conflict, but that's just me.

*shrugs* I'm really just winging it cos I've not really got much idea what we're meant to do either.

Mmmmmmkay then. ._. so nothing happened. xD
Alright.
So.
I don't know what to post.
I will probably just be the quite little girl in the group until I figure out where to jump in. .-.;

YES. Let's hear this epic plan! Also, my post will be up soonish! ;)

- opens his mouth and takes a deep breath-
maybe everyone could meet up after Katy and I finish the fight.

Not an epic plann! Just an epic foot pose! ;)