*skulks in*

A

Artesian

Original poster
Hey, so I'm Arty. I've been here before, but I don't think I ever got around to posting an introduction. So. Um, hi! I'm from CS, and Hellion is her Noodliness, who referred me. My resume is all filled out, so if you'd like to know more about me and what I do... *points to link*

What do you prefer to be called? Arty or Artesian
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.
How many years young are you? 19.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site, not to roleplaying, and definitely not to writing.
Groups or One on One? My favourites are groups with three to four people, but I generally do 1x1s or collaborative projects.
Pool or Beach? Beach, all the way.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Still Alive, from Portal 2. Never played the game, love the song. :3

/stalks in
your avatar is staring into my soul & I don't think it approves of what it sees ;_;

Border collies have a way of doing that. xD

Collie: I know who you are, deep down inside, and in order to slake the pain of my judging you, you must give me a biscuit. O.O

OMG ARTY WE'RE THE SAME AGE
OMG OMG OMG
HI

Same age same age! ^-^ *glomp*

I'm surprised by how many of y'all are 18+. Given the age spread on CS, there seems to be a cluster around 19-20!

Hi Artsy! I saw your resume, what's Rationality (HPMOR)? o-o

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku, hehe~:)

Hello Sakura! Thank you for the welcome. :) Rationality is... well, there's a very popular fanfiction of Harry Potter called the Methods of Rationality (HPMOR). Rationalist fic, of which there isn't much of (waaa) generally contains characters who look at the world as it is and think creatively. They exploit the loopholes (like bags of holding in D&D or silver-gold-muggle money arbitrage in HP) to solve problems, and generally try to think things through carefully and do the smart thing.

... That was a really inadequate explanation, but maybe you get the gist?

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
Yup! I sort of understand, thank you! You're pretty experienced in HP roleplays! Sounds sophisticated, but cool!

Reactions: Artesian
Haha, not really. :3 I'm more a sci-fi fan than a Harry Potter fan. I just like taking stories and finding the points where the bolts attach to pull the whole world together - and then taking them apart. :)

Reactions: Sakura