!~Hola~!
I'm Skooma, Let me give you some info
  • 9th grade
  • Big Anime fan
  • Love reading and writing
  • Gamer
  • Kind of conflicting personalities
    • I can be a very loud, outgoing person​
    • Or i can be very, very shy, and will just observe and say literally nothing
    • I can be a huge dick
    • I can be the nicest person ever
  • I am a tumblr boy
  • and finally, I am Pansexual
~Now that you know a bit about me, we can get to what I am into and what I am looking for~
  • M x M
  • M x F
  • Trans x M
  • Trans x Trans
My kinks, interests, whatever you want to call it:
  • Sorry, but I'm very much into fluff
  • I like to do things that are a bit of fluff, but will also incorporate some sort of sex scene as the relationship progresses, HOWEVER, I am perfectly fine with fading to black if you are uncomfortable with doing sex scenes.
  • Don't worry, I can also do BDSM, etc. but not that into it
  • I am not afraid to do smut, and I can promise it won't be some ridiculous guy with a giant schlong pouring out gallons.
  • I can do things like bad backgrounds, homophobia, etc., but please don't make it too dramatic or try to make it the base premise of your character; It can be an aspect of them, but they need to be more than that
    • Expanding on my last bullet, characters are more than just cliché sex machines. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cliché, but think of these characters like real people- they react differently to different things.
Things I absolutely will NOT Do:
  • Incest
  • Parent-Child
  • Anything that resembles pedophilia
  • Sorry guys, not that into furries. It is possible to convince me to do them, but I tend to stick to humans.

Finally, on to the plots !
(When I say 'you' it doesn't mean you take that role, I'm just saying that for the purpose of describing it.)

= Craving
§= Idea
=Taken

• A long distance relationship and the two in the relationship finally meet.
    • We can expand upon this, and have one of them move, or have a plot twist and have one of them be a catfish.
    • They can have met any way thats online: Video games, forums, chat room, etc.
  • §A new kid in school, who just happens to click with you. The friendship progresses until it turns into something more.§
  • §A university rp! I'm really excited about this one, (I got the inspiration for it from a fanfic). Two people who literally never talk, until a random event that happens that makes them talk, and they become friends.§
  • §A babysitter§
    • Let me explain this one: Your parents dont trust you to be responsible for your siblings, so they hire a babysitter, who just so happens to be your arch-enemy
    • Said babysitter doesn't necessarily have to be your enemy could just be random person. This babysitter is also within 1-2 years than you.
  • A summer school/summer camp that you are forced to go to by your parents, but isn't as bad as you thought.
  • A popular kid falls for a hard to get nerd, outcast, etc.

Thanks for reading guys, and PM or post on this topic (preferably PM)
If you are interested.
!~ADIOS~!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the first one. *^*

PM me for idea crossing? I can do MxM with furries. If your ok with that, I'm up for any plot.

I'm really interested in the third plot! Is that one still open? I was hoping that you would be interested in doing one with a lot of satire, since these two people could turn out to have incompatible personalities. I see a lot of comedy in that idea xD. I prefer MxM if that's ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.