Skin White as Snow, Lips Pale as Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knew, Yuria knew she was asking obvious questions with obvious answers, but she was clinging to this tiny fragile thread of hope that... perhaps deep inside Haruko's cold heart there was still a speck of warm compassion. A thread that the woman broke without effort, nothing was there but cruelty and obsession. The ice monster finally showed her true self, the insanity oozing from her eyes, "..." Yuria was deadly silent as Haruko gave her rhetorical questions. Why would she leave her? Really? Yuria could write a whole book listing the reasons and it would still not be enough. Correction, she had everything she needed, Yuria had none.

"Kuh...!" Yuria flinched as Haruko grabbed her wrists, forcing her to submissively lay before her mistress. She had changed, if Yuria had to choose between two evils, she'd prefer to spend eternal servitude with the calm and elegant woman who so kindly took her in and gave her warm broths. Alas, what could she expect from someone who had the heart to drug a person she met mere moments ago? "Nmmmh!" The dancer moaned in unwanted pleasure as the woman kissed her, her desperation melting away as the woman violated her mouth with her cold tongue, "Ahn... ha... *gulp*" She swallowed the exchanged saliva, her throat felt cold. She had no choice on this matter, Yuria gave every last bit of her defiance in that one rant, there was nothing left.

"...forget..." If only it was so easy, she couldn't just forget those seventeen years spent in freedom, Haruko demanded a performer who had travelled half the world to just close off her wondrous experience into a single hut in the middle of nowhere. Still, she had to manage, it would be much merciful on her psyche if she could just lose those precious memories. "*Gasp* H-haruko... ah..." Yuria craned back her head, unwittingly giving easier access as the Yuki-Onna licked her neck, the dancer shuddering as those licks became bites, "I... my life... t-that's... *sob* no more... a-at least... let me dance... i-it's all that I have left... you took everything away from me... even my own mind."

She kept assaulting the girl's neck, playing with her skin and simply enjoying the feel of warm skin on her lips as she listened to the girl's feeble words escaping her. Something chipped in the woman's frozen heart. She stopped biting the girl's neck, listening to her last few words quietly as she could. Even now, after being broken and given a taste of her mistress's body, Yurai still could sound so sad. She was on the verge of tears, pouring her heart out as she requested just the right to do what she loved. Despite the warmth of the hut and her partner's body... Haruko felt cold.

She sat up, looking down with a calm but hurt expression as she tried to figure out what was going on in her head. Yuria wanted to... dance? She didn't understand. The girl had her. Had her body, had a lust that couldn't be quenched. Why would she need something like that to distract her away from her lover's form? She couldn't wrap her head around it. But then she began to stare at the look of sadness on the girl's face, the desperation at having this one thing. Could she hurt Yurai by denying her that?

Slowly she shifted off the girl's body, hands slowly pulling her robes back into place as she stared off into nothing. She sat there in silence, pale lips parted as if ready to say something though no words came out. She just stayed quiet and did nothing for the longest time, holding her kimono in place to stop it from slipping from her form. Eventually her gaze focused and settled on Yurai. And she smiled.

It wasn't the twisted, lustful grin she'd sported for the last day. It was the warm, soft smile of the woman who had brought her into her home and comforted her as her body had been consumed by lust. She reached out to touch the girl's leg, stroking it softly as she spoke in the same soft, kind voice that had greeted her. "I would love for you to dance for me," she said, blue eyes warm and caring as they watched over her.

"Mmmh...?" Yuria was genuinely confused to see the lustful mistress suddenly stopped, then an awkward silence fell upon the room. "..." Yuria didn't dare or want to say anything however, she simply worked on using a cloth to clean her face from Haruko's love juices and her own soiled pussy. This done, Yuria would curl up on the floor, facing away from Haruko, sobbing and whimpering. The woman must be planning something, thinking of a way to finish off Yuria once and for all. She had given up everything except for this one thing, Yuria bet Haruko also wanted to take it away, turn her into a mindless slave with mental torture. The silence was so torturous, Yuria was about to break it by saying it'd be okay if Haruko didn't allow her to dance, not like she had a choice.

Before she could say anything, the snow maiden took the lead. "..." The look in her eyes were different, her mannerisms and tone, it was the same woman who shielded her from the snowstorm last night. This noticeably chipped away at her fears, Yuria calming down, relishing Haruko's touch on her leg, "R-really?" She still couldn't believe it, was it a trap? A trick? Get her hopes up then slam it down? As much as Yuria wanted to believe that, Haruko was so sincere and loving, her guts told her she was telling the truth. "*Sob*..." Tears began flowing from her green eyes as she tried her best to wipe it, "T-thank you..." so filled with despair, Yuria felt relieved even though she was still basically Haruko's slave.

The girl cried for a while until she crawled to the taller woman, her eyes closed as she put her head on Yuria's lap, hugging her waist, burying her face into the soft kimono, "Mistress..." she whispered, then looking up at her with those empty, broken, eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Haruko realized she must have put quite a bit of fear in the poor girl's heart from how quiet she'd gotten. Surely she'd already scared her half to death from her recent outbursts. The sight of more tears from her truly saddened her, making her want to reach out and comfort her but knowing that her touch may only worsen things she held back. When Yurai realized what she'd been told she seemed uncertain, asking if the snow maiden truly meant it. She nodded gently, tilting her head playfully to the side as she said, "Of course. I would love to see you dance for me, Yurai, dear."

As the girl came crawling to her, wrapping her arms around her waist and burying her face in her stomach she pat her on the head, stroking that lovely pale hair of hers softly to held calm her. She was such a delicate thing. A young maiden, lost and confused... stuck with such a selfish creature. Haruko would not act as if she wasn't greedy and possessive. She had little and to her the girl was something worth coveting. She adored her, not simply as a possession but as a person.

She reached down as Yurai asked what she wanted, wiping those tears from her eyes before cupping her cheeks. "I want to have a cup of tea with you. Then I want you to show me your favorite dance. Alright?"

Yuria cooed like a little baby girl as she shifted herself so she was now laying on her back with her head still on Haruko's cold lap, looking up at the older woman with affection. "Ehehe~ I-if you let me do that, I don't mind... being your slave..." She said that to further save herself from despair, better to accept everything, say it clear out loud. Little by little, she could fool herself into thinking this was the right thing to do. She smiled, relishing in the touch of her hair being caressed. She used everything she could cling on to get herself more comfortable, such as the pat on the head, the caress, everything positive about Haruko. It would only seem fitting to call her 'Mistress' from now on since well... she owned her. Yuria called the Cirque's Ringmaster as... well, Master. It wouldn't be any different, actually totally different, she just blissfully ignored it.

"Mmmh~ Okay, Mistress." Yuria nodded as she sat up, "I will uh... ehehe, c-clean this for you s-so you can... uhm, brew the tea. Yeah." Her cheerfulness looked forced, Yuria was in the process of creating this illusion of joy coating her mind. Given enough time, it would become her reality, which was exactly what she aimed for. The girl proceeded to clean up the eating utensils then carried it back to the back, then she'd come back with a wet cloth, cleaning the remaining traces of their love-making just moments ago.

This done, she'd come back to sit near Haruko, a happy smile on her face though if one looked closely, her left eye was twitching, "I'm here, a-anything I can help with the tea?"

Haruko could see the shift in Yurai's voice and attitude, the poorly drawn up mask of being pleasantly happy. It was a desperate grab for some kind of sense of right when everything was so wrong. She stayed quiet as the girl scrambled to clean up, sighing softly as she got up and put on the kettle over the fire. She sat back down as she came back, asking if she could do anything to help. Haruko looked at her, straight faced and touched her cheek, the other hand slipping behind her head to pull her close and rest her head on her shoulder.

"Call me Haruko," she said softly, stroking the girl's beautiful hair as sadness slipped into her voice. "And please. Don't do this. It's okay to cry. To hate me." She turned her head so that she could kiss the side of hers before she whispered, "I know it hurts. But I love you. Not the smiles, not the cuteness, not even your body. I love Yurai. And you're not being her."

"Kih?!" The dancer noticeably flinched as Haruko's cold palm made contact with her cheek, she was very self-conscious at the moment and the slightest provocations could trigger hyperbolic reactions. Yuria tried to appear calm, but it was obvious that this poorly put up facade was taking its toll on her. "..." The girl looked down as Haruko spoke to her, why didn't she like the title? That's what she is, wasn't it? A mistress, owner of a slave named Yuria. Perhaps the woman didn't want to be remembered she's currently harboring a captive, nevertheless, she didn't know why for sure, but it's better not to disobey her. "U-understood, Haruko..." It felt much more natural to call her that, Yuria didn't like it, the woman wasn't human and this whole situation was dead wrong.

At the woman's next words, Yuria's eyes widened with her gaze still facing the hearth, not at Haruko. "...why?" Her hands gripped into fists, "Why?!" Due to Haruko's encouragement, Yuria found newfound strength to let it all out again She didn't resist when the woman kissed her, simply frozen in place as Haruko whispers rang against her eardrum. "I hate you!! I hate, hate, hate you!!" Yuria screamed so loud, if anyone was outside the hut right now, they could clearly hear her. Her tears flowed as a result, turning her eyes bloodshot due to how much she cried today. "I-if you love me! You will let me go! Y-you will... you will let me return to my friends!! You don't love me!"

Yuria turned her head at Haruko, green eyes burning with hatred. "You hate me! You want me to suffer! That's why you keep me here!" The girl then tackled Yuria down as she pounded at the woman's chest, her strength waning with each strike, "*Sob*..." until it finally stopped, hands laying limp on Haruko's shoulder blades, "I... I want to die... just kill me..."

In truth a part of her had enjoyed those times that the word 'mistress' had come out of the girl's mouth. It made her feel important. Like she was the center of Yurai's vastly down sized world. But she couldn't accept it in her current state. Not when she was lying through her teeth, just trying to please her out of fear rather than any form of affection. Perhaps she truly was mad but she wanted her affection for real. She knew she didn't deserve it, that it'd never really be hers. But it was what she wanted more than anything.

The rest of her words struck more powerfully for the young woman it seemed. Any trace of even a phantom smile was gone as the shouting began, the yuki onna simply watching her calmly as she began to rant, to shout until she couldn't even heard the snow storm outside blowing away. She proclaimed her hate for the snow maiden, each word digging in like a dagger to the heart though she stayed ever stalwart. In the end this was just all more baggage to store away... deep and away from her mind until it would all come boiling up to the surface again.

She didn't offer any resistance as she was pushed over, still watching her calmly as she pound on her chest. She barely felt anything even when she seemed to be trying her best. Her body felt numb as if the cold she possessed was suddenly starting to affect her. It was those words though, not the actions. Haruko... hate Yurai? As the girl began to break down a terrible shiver took her. Suddenly her own eyes were watering. Flashes of another time began to fill her mind. The cold... so cold...

"I-I don't hate you," she told her, that soft voice barely a whisper as tears began to flow from her own pale eyes. "I could never hate you. But I know that you can never stop hating me." She took a deep, shuddering breathe before she began to pour her heart out, her voice getting louder. "I've hurt you. S-Scared you. Taken your innocence. Stopped you from leaving me... I'm selfish and cruel. Impossible to understand... not even human."

She began to sob, suddenly pushing Yurai's hands off her shoulders so that she could sit up and grab the front of her kimono, burying her face in her face and letting the cold tears flop down her front. "B-But I can't h-hate you! You're s-so sweet and so full of life! B-But I can't let go! I can't!" She couldn't stop herself from bringing those memories forth, shuddering violently as she hugged her close, shaking like a leaf from fear and the bitterness digging into her skin. "I-I-I d-don't want t-to be alone i-in the c-c-c-cold anym-more. D-Don't leave me... t-to die alone a-again."

"E-eh...?" Yuria slowly raised her head as she heard those heart-wrenching voice coming from Haruko, during her short time with the woman, she never hear so vulnerable and sad as she was now. The change of character was so sudden and unexpected, it was enough to stop her own sobs, looking wide-eyed and confused instead. It seemed it was the other woman's turn to let her heart out, Yuria lay still, trying to take in everything. Her words were filled with desperation, despair, and regret all mixed into one. It looked so genuine, Yuria couldn't even consider this as a facade, Haruko truly... loved her. "I... ah... I..." She was at a loss for words, the woman knew what she had done was wrong, she admitted her own flaws, and the fact that she's not really human. "T-then... what are you?" Yuria asked in disbelief, she suspected it before but to hear it directly spoken from Haruko's mouth was different.

"Hyah?" The girl flinched, more out of surprise than revulsion, as Haruko grabbed her white kimono then buried her face in it, cold wet spots marring the soft fabric, their role was reversed. "..." The dancer went silent, one trembling hand reaching out to caress Haruko's hair, soothing her. She didn't question why she did it, her maternal instincts were touched at the sorry sight before her. This woman was... lonely, did she live alone all these years? If it was true, then... by the Gods, no wonder. Yuria might be the first companion she had in years, of course she wouldn't let her go, she was the only person keeping her from falling apart. "I..." She couldn't believe it, but Yuria actually felt guilt for trying to leave Haruko.

"Mmm..." She tried to suppress the induced pleasure from Haruko's planted charm as the woman hugged her. Her form was trembling so much, it was clear the woman was so very scared. "H-hey... c-calm down, please..." Yuria slowly hugged her back, caressing her back with one hand to ease her. "I'm sorry, Haruko, so p-please..." She even apologized. "Eh?" Haruko's final statement caught her. 'Die again?' This made the dancer assumed on very possible theory, Haruko was a spirit, a ghost of a woman who died alone and now forced to wander the earth unsatisfied, unable to move on. "A-are you... a s-spirit?" Yuria must ask, if she was, then according to the popular myths, she could help her move on. With Haruko ascending to the afterlife, Yuria would be free, a win-win solution. This brought determination to the dancer, "I will help you s-so you can uh... be satisfied a-and... end your suffering, j-just tell me..." Yuria gulped, she was no exorcist, no priestess, but she had to try, "What can I do to help?"

Last edited:
If there was one thing Haruko could find comfort in it was the fact that the girl wasn't repulsed by her closeness. Even if she only tolerated it out of pity the feel of her hands on her back comforted her. Though the tears didn't dry up she managed to go quiet as her pleas began to die in her throat, the sobs stopping with them as she just sat there letting out all her pent up emotion. The storm outside was suddenly more violent than ever. Completely out of her control. She was thankful that her home was so sturdy for this very reason.

Her question made her gasp and hesitate though she kept her head down. She'd let it slip. She'd given her all the clues for her to know the truth. Her grip on her tightened as she was on the verge of begging for her not to let go. Her memories were still freshly emerging from her mind. The cold. The snow. The loneliness. What had once been human had become a youkai, a creature more or less than human. She was certain that her apologizes and pleas before were only out of fear now that she knew what she was. Many stories of youkai ended with the death of those they encountered. Even if Haruko didn't want to hurt Yurai she may think she would.

But instead of simply giving her empty comforts and trying to worm her way out of any responsibility she took the high ground. The dancer seemed to show true concern for her as she asked if she wanted her help passing on. She finally lifted her head, eyes still watering as she looked Yurai in the eyes. "W-What?" she asked, barely able to focus on her words. Passing on? She'd clung to this place for so long, hadn't she? She'd caused people so much trouble. But to leave...?

"I-I don't want to go," she whispered, reaching up to touch the girl's cheeks lovingly as she gulped, trying to keep her dry throat moist to stop her voice from cracking. "P-Please don't try and make me go. I don't know whats in the beyond. I'm scared. I-It's not fair." The tears began to flow freely again though she kept her head up this time. "My life... cut so short... I lost everything. All I want... is someone I can care for. Someone to hold. To make me forget the cold."

Yuria's mind began turning to remember each and every stories she ever heard regarding spirits and the afterlife. Being a travelling circus member, she naturally met lots of eccentric people, fortune tellers and mystics were among them. She never thought those casual fun talks would help her save someone else's life... or unlife since this woman was already dead, maybe that's why she was so cold. Haruko was scared, she was lost and confused, Yuria took a moment to realize how they have switched roles in such a sudden manner. "..." Madame Lauren, a gypsy mystic, told her once that spirits who lingered after death would most likely not want to move on for some reason, it they wanted, they'd not be there in the first place. From what Yuria saw, it was loneliness which held Haruko back.

"S-sssh, sssh, it's okay..." She couldn't just tell this spirit to just 'go and beat it!', maybe an exorcist could, but that would be cruel, no wonder angry spirits were so popular in stories, it held some truth in it that people didn't want to bother with them and just call an exorcist to drive them away. "I don't know either, but... we all die someday, we will go there." There was no point in lying, even Yuria feared death, she was completely out of it when she said she wanted to die. "Haruko, tell me..." Yuria held her tighter, sighing as she try to keep her voice steady, the magic Haruko put on her not making it easy as pleasure coursed through the dancer's body each time their skin made contact, "Tell me everything. I will care for you... I will warm you up, but you have to tell me so that I know how I can make the cold gone."

Logically, satisfying Haruko would naturally make her move on, whether she was aware of it or not. If she gained companionship and warmth, there would be nothing to hold her back.

The feeling of Yurai holding her closer only made the tears come on stronger. Not because they made her unhappy but because she felt unworthy of that kind a gesture after all that'd happened. She held herself close to the girl, not by any means trying to be intimate or erotic but simply craving her genuine warmth and affection. The girl's words were equally soothing, giving the yuki onna comfort as she looked up into her gaze. She promised her help if she'd just explain what had happened.

The memories had bubbled to the surface. What she normally pushed down into the back of her mind was now in the forefront and despite how much it hurt she knew it was the best thing to do. Let it all out. She sniffled and rest her head on the girl's shoulder as she began to recount it. "It was the early days of winter. There was a village at the base of the mountain. I grew up and felt... strange. Like I didn't belong. Maybe I didn't." She shifted in her sea a bit, tears still pouring down as she opened old wounds.

"There was a girl... I can't remember her name. But she was beautiful and graceful and wonderful. She was my best friend. And I just wanted it to be more than that. So one night..." She took a deep breathe as her voice began to crack. "I confessed to her. And she rejected me. She felt so bad that she didn't feel the same way but I couldn't change her mind. I left the house. Ran. Ran so hard and so fast that I got lost in the mountains. I felt... so cold. Inside and out. I laid down... and gave up..."

Yuria listened to the trembling woman, she kept rubbing her back as she listened to each and every word. "..." Now everything clicked into place, the woman's obsession, her cold presence, everything was connected to what caused her death. "Ah... you didn't belong, I see..." As a member of a circus, of course Yuria knew how it felt to be an outcast. Yuria herself was quite 'normal', but circus often had 'freaks', people with physical abnormalities, they couldn't get a normal life in society so they joined the circus, the cirque gave them company and shelter. "Haruko..." Yuria sobbed as well, letting the woman's tears soil her borrowed clothes.

Haruko was different than the others, not physically, but how she preferred women over men even though she's a woman herself. Yuria assumed she lived in a traditional village where old values were prevalent, men should be with women, vice versa, to do otherwise was deemed sacrilege. To make matters worse, she was rejected by the very person she truly cared. "T-that hurts... I... never have a significant other before, but... your story, I can feel how broken you must've felt." She hugged the woman tighter, "I think what happened next is clear, Haruko... you died, but your spirit lingers, you are still have unfinished business here. The key... is that girl." Then something dawned on Yuria, that even must've happened a long long time ago, the girl would have passed away by now, "....so I see." Searching for love, Haruko tried to compensate by bringing in other women. "Do I look like her, Haruko?"

Yuria paused, thinking on her next move. then something clicked. "Haruko..." Yuria drew back a little so they could look at each other in the eyes, then she closed her eyes, slowly leaning in as her lips opened just slightly, her warm breath caressing the Yuki-Onna's face. "I love you..." With those sweet whispers, she caressed their lips together, "Mmm~" Moaning into the lip-locking, Yuria gently pushed the woman down, then she proceeded to pull down Haruko's kimono, sensually freeing her breasts. "Ha~ you're not an outcast, you just didn't find the place you belong to even after you died so..." She squeezed the woman's breasts then pressed their racks together as Yuria kissed her again, this time plunging her tongue, "Mmm~ Make love with me."

Haruko was shocked to hear her sobs joined in with Yurai's as her story seemed to touch the girl deeply. That mixed with her words made the tears come on again stronger. Not from sorrow but from gratitude. She'd been alone in so many ways for so long. To have someone with her in so many ways made her feel alive in so many ways. To have someone to speak to and confess all these feelings to... it was a massive weight off her shoulders.

The question about Yurai's appearance felt like a fresh knife in an old wound however. No, please. She didn't want to think about it. The face that had driven her so deep into despair and into the arms of death. But she couldn't deny it. The dancer, in her own ways, resembled her long lost object of affection. "Yes..." she admits weakly, not able to even look at her as painful memory after painfully memory rose to the surface of her mind.

After a silence that felt like an eternity Yurai spoke her name, making the snow maiden look to her only to find her coming in so close and locking eyes with her before a sudden kiss was placed on her. Before she knew it she was on her back, her eyes drying up with surprise as she was suddenly exposed and groped with such a passion in the girl's touch. "Wuh..." The feeble half question barely past her lips before it was lost in the heated kiss between them. Yes. Oh please, yes. She wanted to forget and Yurai... Yurai was so kind and beautiful and wonderful. She found herself pressing into the kiss eagerly, rubbing their bodies together as she began to feel wanted again.

"I thought so," She looked alike, that's why Haruko took a liking to her, however... "I am not her, I am Yuria Fuki, I am my own person, and unlike her, I do love you, Haruko." Yuria smiled softly as Haruko resigned to her ministrations. After so much time being on the receiving end, it was time for the dancer to take the lead. "Just relax," Yuria cooed as she slowly broke the kiss, the ever so lovely string of saliva connecting their lips for a short moment, "Don't fight the feeling, it'll be so much easier to please you." The dancer returned the very statement Haruko spoke to her the day before, but no aphrodisiac was involved, no forced pleasure, simply love and passion between the two maidens.

"Oh~" Yuria perked up as she remembered the brewed tea, it'll be a waste to just leave them. The dancer crawled above Haruko's body for a bit as she reached out to grab one cup of tea. She sipped the warm liquid then held it in her mouth. Putting the cup back down, Yuria returned to her position on top of Haruko, she slowly descended again, their breasts pressing together once more with their erect nipples rubbing."Mmmh~" Yuria then did something new as she slowly kiss her, not just an ordinary kiss, she opened her lips slightly, letting the tea inside her mouth to flow into Haruko's drop by drop, filling the Yuki Onna's cold oral cavity with a warm mixture of tea and Yuria's saliva. The lip-locking lasted until Yuria gave everything, she broke the kiss, wiping her lips as she giggled, "How do you like it~? Mmmm~" Yuria snuggled against Haruko as she idly wriggled to keep their breasts grinding, "Ah~ ah~ Mmm~ I-if only... if only we could meet in another time, another place... maybe things could've been different..."

Not wanting to cum yet, not like this, Yuria released herself from Haruko's body, only to shift her position so their crotches faced against each other, with their legs resembling two pairs of scissors. Yuria was holding her upper body with her hands placed on the floor behind her, with her face full of blush, Yuria smirked, "Ehehe~ I never thought I will ever do something like this..." then, she preassed their pussies together, "Aaaah~!" A loud moan shuddered from her as her body trembled in extreme pleasure for a few moments. "Ha... ahn~" Once she calmed herself down, Yuria began grinding their wet pussies together, naughty sounds echoed in the hut, "Oh my, by the gods... ha~ t-this... feels so... good~"

Guilt piled on with the rest of these burdens as Yurai made it steadfastly sure that she wasn't the woman she'd loved. She was herself... some poor girl far from home, lost and confused as she'd been. But then she said something so strange, so bizarre that Haruko almost wanted to ask if she'd heard her right or if she was telling the truth. This girl love the strange woman she was trapped with? Impossible. But there was no other explanation. The maiden's distress had broken whatever power she had over the girl's lust yet she was still kissing and touching her so passionately. Did she dare dream that it was for real?

When the girl suddenly stopped Haruko let out a strangled sound, reaching out after her as she pleaded, "Wait..." She wasn't alone for long as she watched Yurai simply take a drink from the tea cups they'd set out earlier before she came back to press her warm body to hers as they kissed again. That's when she tasted the tea. She'd never done anything like this before. She didn't try and urge her any quicker than she was going, enjoying each drop of tea as it mixed with the taste of Yurai. She savored every drop of it until it was gone.

She licked her lips as well, nodding when she was asked if she liked it. "I... I loved it," she said, still a bit overwhelmed by this new side of Yuria suddenly pushing itself out. Any other compliments were drowned out by moans as their bodies pressed back together but Yuria still had more to say to make the pale maiden blush. Talk about different times and places... It was all very romantic talk. She could hardly understand what she could mean but she adored every word that slipped past her lips.

Again a plea for her to stay close tried to escape her as the girl leaned back but suddenly she pressed their lower bodies together, putting them in the lewdest position by far as she began to grind their womanhoods together. Of course she immediately began to grind back, desperate for the girl's affection and pleasure as the two made one another feel amazing. She was slowly reducing to a writhing mass on the floor but before she could lose all the breathe in her lungs she began to shout, "Y-Yuria! I love you! I love you so much!"

Yuria wouldn't deny that part of the reason she did this was to save herself, but that came in second compared her desire to finally laid Haruko to rest. The spirit had suffered enough, no one deserved such a fate, besides... during the short time they had together, Yuria found herself... attracted to the Yuki Onna. She truly loved the older woman, she wanted her to be happy. "Mhm~ You always love everything I do..." Yuria grinned, trying to form sentences amidst her moans.

"Even when I'm angry, even when I cursed you... you still loved me." She could feel her climax approaching, with one final spark, Yuria spurred on as her white vision exploded with white, "I-I love you too, Haruko! Aaaaahn~!!" They climaxed together, coating each other's womanhood with their love juices. Yuria fell forward on top of Haruko, nuzzling her head at the woman's cold chest, "Ha... ha... n-now... I understand, I understand why I couldn't leave before." She crawled up then gave Haruko a soft kiss, "It's because of my love... for you." Yuria didn't care if she was bewitched before, this feeling in her heart was true.

The dancer smiled as slowly helped herself up, face flushing and panting, "I... I didn't show you my dance, but I think... I gave you something better." She would help the raven-haired woman to sit up herself, then she simply stayed there, just cuddling with her, "...if there's anything I can do to help... anything at all, just tell me. I don't want to see you suffer anymore, Haruko."

--

Surprisingly, the Yuki Onna didn't say anything for the longest time, Yuria didn't know it was just seconds, minutes, or even an hour. Suddenly, the empathic dancer could feel warmth from the other woman's presence, "Haru...ko?" Yuria's emerald eyes went wide as the woman beside her started to... how could she explain this? Fade away. Her body was noticeably becoming transparent, revealing her true nature as a spirit.

"Nothing at all..." Her soft voice called out, now echoing and shimmering as if she was tethering between the planes of existence, "You gave me something I could never have... Love, that meant more than anything in the world." The Yuki-Onna used her remaining time to hold the younger woman tight, whispering to her ear, "I think I understand now, I am satisfied, I can rest..." Then she gave her lover a kiss, no lust in them, only affection and love, "Thank you and..." Her physical body slowly dispersed into glowing white snowflakes as her voice echoed in the hut for the last time, "Good bye..."

--

"Excuse me, anyone home?" Voices called out from outside the hut, a hut currently occupied by a single person. The door slowly creaked open, as Arnold bowed in greeting, "We are from Cirque du Elegance, we are looking for our missing fri-..." His brown eyes shot open wide when he saw who had opened the door, "Yuria?! Y-you... you are safe! Y-you are Yuria, right?!" He couldn't believe it at first, but the blue-haired woman in front of him was definitely none other than his beloved comrade.

"Hey, Arnold... Yeah, I'm alright." The girl answered calmly, but there was a tinge of sadness in her voice and her face looked like she had been crying. "I found this... empty hut here, I took shelter until the storm passes."

"H-hey, are you alright?" The burly tall man put one hand on Yuria's shoulder.

"Y-yeah... I'm okay, I'm just... tired, l-let's go back. I don't want to make everyone worry."

"....Alright, Yuria. I can show you the way. Everyone is waiting for you."

Then the two walked away from the hut, clear blue skies above them.

--

"...And that... is the end of our tale." An old woman with graying hair and baggy green eyes stroked her grandson's hair as she kissed his forehead, "Go to sleep now." She then walked towards the bedroom's exit, but...

"Grandma?" Stopped when her grandson called out to her, "The story uhm... was it real? It truly happened?"

"..." The old woman was silent for a couple of seconds, before she gave him a smile, "Yes." Then the door closed.

Last edited:
wHUmHtY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.