Skin Deep - OOC and Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that you hyperlinked your text with your image links?

Yea, I caught that at the last minute. I truly don't know how it happened, but...yea...

(Note to self: should not attempt posting CS when sleep begs for my attention.)

What are you talking about? That's the best time to do it!

ROTF! No, the best time is when ya drunk; that's the stuff right there!
Then EVERYTHING is screwed up!

I dunno, I'm pretty functional when drunk. Some of the best ideas I've had were when I was drunk. Damned if I can remember them the next day if I didn't write them down, but yeah. Also, drunk typing is fairly easy for me, which is nice.

Lucky. I rarely feel the effects of alcohol, but when I do, my AC is like extremely high; so much so to where I'm technically should be suffering from alcohol poisoning. That's when I can't hardly function, think straight, or walk straight for that matter; but I can remember everything that happens around me. It's so cray cray, but I've tested it enough times to prove it. I have had friends tell me I come up with really unique ideas for RPs when I'm that way, but if I wrote it out or typed it, they can't make sense of it. So... I just stay away from all writing devices until the next day.

Well, hope this RP ends up epic. I'm off to bed.

Well, I've never checked my AC estimates, what I do know is that I've taken approximately 2/3 of a fifth of superschnapps in about an hour and a half and suffered no ill effect. I also recently learned that I can handle roughly liters worth of green spiders before reaching the point that I am no longer capable of functioning properly, and knowing that this is the case and that I should sleep. Haven't gone beyond that point as of yet.

I believe they're still taking temps, but not too sure. Just post it up. We'll find out eventually if they're still taking or not.

Name: Emilio "Turbo" Diaz

Appearance: Brown eyes
96903347f64c120e6408679ae1b407f8-d4nlrqq.jpg

Personality: Fierce and proud, but good. Ish. Mostly. Emilio has a strong sense of self, most sailors foul insults flowing around him like a river around a boulder. There are a few particular subjects he is sensetive about though. The blood of a fighter runs in his veins; having witnessed the treachery that overcame his father, Emilio has prepared to defend himself in many ways.

History/Biography: Emilio's father was a great duelist in his country and one day was challenged by some noble who didn't like to lose. The noble cheated and slew his father. Emilio took revenge and killed the noble. Now a wanted man in his home country, with no proof of the noble's wrong doing, he fled to become a sailor on the high seas, leaving his family behind.
Emplacement of future Slave Brand: Under his left wrist, a skull with a dagger through it's teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet-

Name: Armond Seven-Sea.

Appearance: His skin is a darker olive color as he inherited his mother's Egyptian skin, and he has dark green almond shaped eyes that appear to be black. His hair is thick and black, with a few stubborn curls that were passed down by his father. He is tall and thin with narrow shoulders and hips, and thin narrow chest and abdomen; thin legs and arms.

He normally keeps his nails trimmed down a bit, and his teeth appear to be well taken care of; unlike his father who is missing an eye and has rotted out teeth from all the ale he chugs. Although he wears the same outfit every day due to lack of coin and sewing, he wears a black and white striped shirt, black knee-high pants with a studded belt, long boots, and a trench coat. He has a few jewels here and there that his father had gave him, a golden ear ring on his right ear and a long necklace that has a silver key attached to it.

Personality: He's a tad bit rebellious and strange, as for an eighteen year old he tends to like to play rough and get dirty in mud-fights. He doesn't remember much from being in Egypt, only that he used to like to touch the warm sand and look at the script along the walls. Sometimes he gets a bit sea-sick, depending on however long he has been on a boat; but he does like being in the darker, more isolated places of the boat. He also enjoys watching water and fishing. He loves to explore once on land, and is very talented at climbing and searching for things.

History/Biography: It all started with Armond's father Gabe. Gabe was a sailor from the age eighteen, and soon later became a pirate. While during one of his raids, he came across the Egyptian land and met a beautiful woman by the name of Akasha. Gabe and Akasha drew close, but little did Akasha know he was stealing from her people. One night after too much ale Gabe had taken Akasha to the next level of their relationship, and a few months later an unexpected pregnancy happened.

Gabe and his crew were able to stay longer, and secretly planned on taking the newborn child from Akasha and raising it to be like them. After the nine months, a set of twins would be born. One child had gray skin, and blue-purple tints in its skin, the other was olive colored. One twin stillborn, the other perfectly healthy. Gabe felt bad, and told tricked his crew into taking the stillborn child with them; making it appear as if he had boarded the ship too; but really he had stayed with the child and it's mother.

The couple raised the child to be three years old, when a blessing happened. Akasha had gave birth to another child, in which appeared to be a healthier version of their stillborn child; Armond was born. The couple raised Armond and his older brother until tragedy struck. Akasha had been kidnapped, beaten, and killed; later found to be killed by Gabe.

Armond, his older brother, and Gabe had left Egypt as soon as they could. Armond never knew what happened to his mother, only that his father quickly left soon after her disappearance. Armond remembers back into his childhood whenever his brother would encourage him to be bad and rebellious, and they would dare to do things that could end a life; when eventually it did.

Armond's older brother had passed away, and Gabe soon turned into an alcoholic. 'A slow suicide.' Gabe asked for his son to be like him, and leave at 18 to be a pirate as a remembrance of his Gabe; and since Gabe were on his deathbed, Armond agreed. That is where he his now.

Emplacement of future Slave Brand: His left wrist.

Well, that brings us to six with even totals on either side of the gender divide, as well as allowing for two people per direction. I find this most curious. Also, was there a relative map that could be provided? Even a google image document would suffice. Just something to give a general idea of what the world looks like

Hiya, are you still taking applications, or is this one closed?

I am interested as well, but if you don't have any more spots open I understand.

Wait a minute, we all have the same slave band right? Just in different places?

I think so? :O

We all have slave bands, they differ depending on which pirate takes us

Status
Not open for further replies.