Sketch Commissions from King Arthur

K

king_arthur

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am here to offer my drawing skills to anyone who would like them. Or, just about anyone, I suppose. Below I will have an example of my style as well as all completed past commissions.

Some requests on my part: please do not ask for complicated clothing/armor, as it is not my specialty, nor do I particularly enjoy doing it. Also, I prefer to stick to humanoid characters only. I'm fine with other races from things like D&D, WoW, or GW2 though. If you're not sure, feel free to ask. If I'm not familiar with it, I'll google it. I'm also not going to be doing any complicated poses, mostly people just standing there, as in my example. If you would like a small adjustment, again, just ask. And finally, I will do nsfw stuff. And so by that, I pretty much just mean naked or nearly naked characters since, again, I'm not going to be doing fancy posing (anything nsfw won't be post here).

I will, for the time being, take on up to six commissions at a time. Feel free to check this post for the amount of slots I have open, as it'll be listed below. I did have things separated to have commission slots and a wait list, but realized that since I'm working on only the top commission at a time anyway, that was pointless haha. So when a spot is open and you reserve it, feel free to post your order form below or send it to me in a PM, whichever you prefer. If your name is at the top of the commission slots, that means your commission is the one being worked on.

Commission Slots
-Artificial Sugar
-LaineyLump
-Lurcolm
-Zakle
-Tarieles
-CloudyBlueDay

Here are all of the commissions I've done thus far:
A1uTwoF.jpg
LgpBjVL.png
C6mlN8Z.jpg
aYVkIgX.jpg
64ZAmFi.png

Here is my original example:
EynpakH.jpg

ORDER FORM:
[ ]Bust [ ]Waist up [ ]Knee up [ ]Full body
[ ]Male [ ]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build:
Race (fantasy or human race):
Skin tone:
Hair color/length/texture:
Eye color/shape:
Nose size/shape:
Lip size/shape:
Face shape:
Eyebrow shape/thickness
Tattoos:
Scars:
Facial Hair:
Special features: (anything of note that you would be disappointing to not see in the drawing; use this especially if you're requesting a race other than human)
Facial expression: (i.e. happy, neutral, angry, etc.)
Clothing:

With the order form, feel free to fill out as much or as little as you would like. If you have more to add, go for it. If you have reference pictures, all the better. If you feel like leaving some categories blank, that's fine, but then it's up to my interpretation.

Lastly, I'm just gonna leave y'all a little link to my fiverr page. This isn't really an extension of these commissions, rather, just a little self plug. Check it out if you want!
parkrosenbauer : I will digitally paint a portrait of you for $5 on www.fiverr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: boy king
If there's any spots left, do let me know! And if not, I'd loved to be pinged when you're open again. c: Your art is lovely!

Reactions: king_arthur
Finished! Let me know if you have questions!

[ ]Bust [ ]Waist up [X]Knee up [X]Full body (whichever one you want!)
[X]Male [ ]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build: Thin, malnourished, sunken face, a young male build (between 20-25 years old)
Race (fantasy or human race): Human
Skin tone: Pale white
Hair color/length/texture: flax blonde, long to about his chest, straight pic for reference
Eye color/shape: Grey eyes, the shape being a bit like the above picture as well.
Nose size/shape: Regular shaped nose, a bit pointed, the tip being level and not upturned or downturned. Thin bridge.
Lip size/shape: Thin and moderately sized, not much definition
Face shape: A bit gaunt, sunken cheeks, oval shaped with slightly pronounced features
Eyebrow shape/thickness: Thin but not too thin eyebrows, pretty average
Tattoos: None
Scars: A faint one from his temple to his mid cheek, looks like a single large claw scratch. (so looking at him, it would be on the right)
Facial Hair: none
Special features: not really no, just remember that he does look malnourished/anorexic
Facial expression: Condescending
Clothing: Dark button-up shirt (like a burgundy or dark violet) black jeans, black peacoat or short trench coat, black shoes (not picky about the shoe style, something flat), no jewelry

These are amazing! I would love to take your last spot! Just give me a moment to get a sheet prepared for you!
Thank you! I am a little bit behind right now but I will add your name to the list and hopefully I'll moving on these soon!

• Thank You
Reactions: Tarieles
Just wanted to say, I'm Pahntastic, I just change my name every 15th of the month XD

Just wanted to say, I'm Pahntastic, I just change my name every 15th of the month XD
Gotcha! Sorry about the wait on your commission too by the way, I'm still working on it but it should be done soon!

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
Let me know whenever you have any slots open again! I'd love to get my pirate done! ^^

Aaaaaaaa I'm late to the party >.< can you let me know when you have an open spot as well? I'd love to get one of your portraits!

Could you let me know when one of your spots open? Your Art work is amazing.