Sketch Commissions from King Arthur

K

king_arthur

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am here to offer my drawing skills to anyone who would like them. Or, just about anyone, I suppose. Below I will have an example of my style as well as all completed past commissions.

Some requests on my part: please do not ask for complicated clothing/armor, as it is not my specialty, nor do I particularly enjoy doing it. Also, I prefer to stick to humanoid characters only. I'm fine with other races from things like D&D, WoW, or GW2 though. If you're not sure, feel free to ask. If I'm not familiar with it, I'll google it. I'm also not going to be doing any complicated poses, mostly people just standing there, as in my example. If you would like a small adjustment, again, just ask. And finally, I will do nsfw stuff. And so by that, I pretty much just mean naked or nearly naked characters since, again, I'm not going to be doing fancy posing (anything nsfw won't be post here).

I will, for the time being, take on up to six commissions at a time. Feel free to check this post for the amount of slots I have open, as it'll be listed below. I did have things separated to have commission slots and a wait list, but realized that since I'm working on only the top commission at a time anyway, that was pointless haha. So when a spot is open and you reserve it, feel free to post your order form below or send it to me in a PM, whichever you prefer. If your name is at the top of the commission slots, that means your commission is the one being worked on.

Commission Slots
-Artificial Sugar
-LaineyLump
-Lurcolm
-Zakle
-Tarieles
-CloudyBlueDay

Here are all of the commissions I've done thus far:
A1uTwoF.jpg
LgpBjVL.png
C6mlN8Z.jpg
aYVkIgX.jpg
64ZAmFi.png

Here is my original example:
EynpakH.jpg

ORDER FORM:
[ ]Bust [ ]Waist up [ ]Knee up [ ]Full body
[ ]Male [ ]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build:
Race (fantasy or human race):
Skin tone:
Hair color/length/texture:
Eye color/shape:
Nose size/shape:
Lip size/shape:
Face shape:
Eyebrow shape/thickness
Tattoos:
Scars:
Facial Hair:
Special features: (anything of note that you would be disappointing to not see in the drawing; use this especially if you're requesting a race other than human)
Facial expression: (i.e. happy, neutral, angry, etc.)
Clothing:

With the order form, feel free to fill out as much or as little as you would like. If you have more to add, go for it. If you have reference pictures, all the better. If you feel like leaving some categories blank, that's fine, but then it's up to my interpretation.

Lastly, I'm just gonna leave y'all a little link to my fiverr page. This isn't really an extension of these commissions, rather, just a little self plug. Check it out if you want!
parkrosenbauer : I will digitally paint a portrait of you for $5 on www.fiverr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: boy king
I like that style! Do you have any preference on males vs females? Also if you had a paid commissions store I would totally have a look. :o

I like that style! Do you have any preference on males vs females? Also if you had a paid commissions store I would totally have a look. :o

Thank you! I have no preference over the gender/sex of your character :)
And I do have a fiverr acount open, and while it is primarily focused around portraits, if you wanted to work out something more through there I'd be more than happy to do something with that, if you were interested (also, it does say I'll paint "you", but I'll do characters and stuff too)
parkrosenbauer : I will digitally paint a portrait of you for $5 on www.fiverr.com

I dig it. Are you still accepting people for the free slots?

Could I please have a free slot? :o

Your style is super awesome! I'm gonna have a hard time picking who I want to see most in your style from among my cast!

Could I please have a free slot? :o

Your style is super awesome! I'm gonna have a hard time picking who I want to see most in your style from among my cast!
Of course! And thank you so much :) If you like how the first one turns out, you're free to get another one haha

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Sweet, I would love the third slot while I go pick a character.

Of course! And thank you so much :) If you like how the first one turns out, you're free to get another one haha
OH GOSH. TuT You're a super duper sweetie! Thank you!

I uh -cough- May have filled out four forms (shhhhh it's a good excuse to figure out more about my kiddos)? No need to do them all, by any means! I just picked four of my characters who were different from each other, so that you could pick and choose to your preference (and hopefully have more fun drawing a character type you enjoy)!

I also listed them for all the art types (bust, waist, knee, full) because whatever size you feel most like, I'll be ecstatic! I mean, LOOK at that sample! TuT Hurts my heart in all the right ways!

EDIT: Oh gosh this is long... I'm gonna put it under a spoiler.

ORDER FORM: Option One
[x]Bust [x]Waist up [x]Knee up [x]Full body
Name: Aspa
Profile with Images: [LINK]
[ ]Male [x]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build: Slender. Narrow hips and shoulders. Very small breasts (inverted nipples, if that's important???). Skin of her belly, breasts, and inner thighs is significantly softer than the rest due to her species. Average height.
Race: Fantasy humanoid. Mammalian-reptilian crossbreed.
Skin tone: Ash-grey. No visible scales, but it's slightly rougher when you rub against the 'grain'. Zero body hair. Kind of shiny.
Hair color/length/texture: Teal. Straight. Rough-shorn. About chin-length.
Eye color/shape: Slanted. Shallow-set. Black Sclera. Yellow-gold irises. Slitted pupils. She wears a dark visor to try to hide them. Brows are fine and down-pointing.
Nose size/shape: Moderately wide. Upturned. Narrow nostrils.
Lip size/shape: Very subtle. No color difference from the rest of her skin.
Face shape: Inverted triangle. Softish.
Tattoos: None.
Scars: One long and thick scar along the outside of her left hip and thigh. She has massive burns on her right palm and fingers, like she got them from gripping something hot.
Special features: Please remember her eyes!
Facial expression: Neutral. Worried. Withdrawn.
Clothing: She wears a skin-tight suit with a zipper from the high neck all the way down the front and up the back to her tailbone. With it, she wears steel-toed boots and a long, dark, leather duster that has a vast amount of pockets (30+).

ORDER FORM: Option Two
Name: Faust
Profile with Images: [LINK]
[x]Male [ ]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build: Thick, wide shoulders. Heavily muscular. Barrel-chested. Has slight fat reserves. Very tall.
Race: Human in appearance.
Skin tone: Tanned from unnatural lighting. Tanlines under his clothes.
Hair color/length/texture: Blond. Shoulder-length. Messy-fabulous.
Eye color/shape: Blue. Deep-set. Tired-looking. Hooded. Dark circles underneath.
Nose size/shape: Wide nasal bridge. Slightly hooked.
Lip size/shape: Bow-shaped. Thicker lower lip.
Face shape: Diamond. Very chiseled.
Scars: Slightly yellowed teeth and a few minor scars on his face and the backs of his hands. He has massive burns on his right palm and fingers, like he got them from gripping something hot.
Special features: Please remember his coat! It's a hugely important feature.
Facial expression: Sad. Weary. Sullen. Slightly creepy.
Clothing: He wears a grey undershirt, teal military pants, heavy combat boots, and a long, dark, leather duster that has a vast amount of pockets (30+).

ORDER FORM: Option Three (mother of option four)
Name: Ellith
[ ]Male [x]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build: Between 'healthy' and 'chubby'. Busty. Muscular under the chub.
Race: Human.
Skin tone: Rosy. Tanned. Freckled. She has tanlines where her dress covers part of the time.
Hair color/length/texture: Brown. Wavy. Kept in a tight bun or under a kerchief.
Eye color/shape: Brown. Round. Downward-slanting.
Nose size/shape: Button. Medium.
Lip size/shape: Full bow.
Face shape: Round. Soft.
Scars: Minor across body.
Special features: She's fairly simple! If you can, maybe make her face messy from cooking, cleaning, and running the farm?
Facial expression: Cheerful. Maternal. Determined. Peaceful.
Clothing: She wears a very dark red dress that's unlaced in the front, letting it fall down past her shoulders. Over it, she wears an apron that's embroidered with yellow flowers on the bottom. When she's outside, she wears wooden clogs. All of her clothes are handmade. My best reference has too many frills, but is otherwise pretty good: [OUTFIT REF]

ORDER FORM: Option Four (son to option three)
Name: Beliam
[x]Male [ ]Female [ ]Non binary/other (please specify)
Build: Child (10 y.o.). Chubby-muscle.
Race: Human
Skin tone: Rosy. Tanned. Freckled. Tanlines are subtle because he skinnydips often.
Hair color/length/texture: Brown. Wavy. Messy.
Eye color/shape: Brown. Round. Downward-slanting.
Nose size/shape: Button. Medium.
Lip size/shape: Full bow.
Face shape: Round. Soft.
Scars: Minor across body. Skinned knees and calves. Scratched hands and arms. Nothing too scary.
Special features: Make him dirty, please? He's a medieval farm boy. ♥
Facial expression: Eager. Excited. Happy.
Clothing: A tunic with a rope belt. He hangs a hatchet from the belt. Everything he wears is handmade.

I'd like a spot in your wait list, if that's alright? ^_^

No problem :) And I love options, so this is exciting!
Oh man, it's exciting on my end, too! AAAH!

If you have any questions, or you're just curious about them, you can feel free to ask! I'll probably love you forever and never shut up, though, so ask at your own risk. ♥

• Love
Reactions: king_arthur
Ahmmm do you have any free spots left? If so I would love one please :3

Sent my character sheet in a PM :D

Reactions: king_arthur
I'd love to be put on the wait list! <3

Could I also be added to the waiting list, if y'don't mind?