Skeletons in the Closet (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

"...I know you have to prioritise your brother and make sure that he's comfortable here, I get that, but... he's a grown man. He can handle himself a little, Noah. Besides, I'm selfish; I want you to focus on me," he purred teasingly as he actively encouraged the other to lay down beside him, a strong arm immediately wrapping around the other's smaller frame. He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about doing this with Noah for a while - he had, in fact, imagined doing a lot more with him, but he had always put it off, thinking his destiny was tied to Kai.

Now he knew it wasn't and that left him able to act on his feelings that had arisen for Noah, and that had always laid there for him, waiting to be set into motion.

"You're so cute," he complimented with ease, the handsome alpha absently running his fingers in Noah's dark hair with a light purr rising again. "...I want you to be mine, obviously. I can wait to mate with you, we can take it slowly if you wish - but you'll be the chief's mate and... well, there's only so long I can wait, Noah. Your heat hasn't happened yet, so it's bound to occur soon. And I want to be the one that mates with you, if you want?"

x-x-x-x-x

Star's head jerked up at the sudden exclamation, nervously hiding the keys with a wide smile up at his new alpha. He didn't want to deceive or hide things from him, but he also wanted to do what Noah asked. Everyone in the tribe knew of the feelings Benji had for Noah, and if the latter was to become the chief's mate, Star wisely didn't want to annoy him and feel Benji's wrath.

Even if lying to his alpha made him feel dreadful.

"Noah is with the chief, I think they're getting him stitched up," the omega smiled, at least glad he could tell the truth on that part. "Did you clear your head, Travis? I... hope you feel calmer now?"

Noah looked to Benji, as he lay there on the floor while listening to him though. "I guess he can handle himself. He is older than me and in an alpha," Noah mentioned before he felt the strong arm around him now. It felt good to him, it felt nice to have someone to do this and especially an alpha.

"You were always that and handsome Benji. I was a little jealous of Kai," Noah mentioned with blush showing in his cheeks now. Nodding his head, "Yes I do want it. I want to do it," Noah said after before he slowly moved around. He knew he hadn't had his heat, but maybe it was time to admit it.

"I never told anyone, but I have been on those heat suppressors for so long that it screwed up my heat. It will be coming back, but it will be like my first one. First one for you Benji," Noah admitted. "Do you still want me?" Noah asked now, not knowing that Travis had returned back to the camp. He was too busy dealing with Benji.

x-x-x-x-x

Travis had moved to sit near Star, looking over at the other directly in the eyes. "Oh, he is? So my brother is the healer? I always thought that my brother would do something like that. My brother is always helping someone, and he took care of me when I got injuries," Travis said with a smile coming across his face. It was nice to see his brother had fit in somewhere.

Sighing out, "I am a little calmer now but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or reacted like that. My emotions took over me...." Travis apologized. "I just got overwhelmed.."

Benji found himself grimacing at the heat suppressors. Heats in his community weren't something to be ashamed about. He understood that, in a modern society, it was best to perhaps suppress a heat to ensure nothing bad happened to an omega out in public among alphas who wouldn't be able to control themselves, but he certainly didn't approve of them and the way they messed up the natural running of an omega's body. He knew Kai was on them, having seen them at his apartment, and hearing Noah had been on them didn't make him happy.

He wasn't mad at the omega, far from it - he was angry that the boy had been on them so long. It made him feel guilty that they hadn't found him sooner, brought him to a camp that allowed his body to work as it needed to. A camp that, while alphas were around, the heat as respected by them and reserved to mate only an omega and their chosen alpha. No alpha interfered with another's omega - there was mutual loyalty and respect, which was why the heats weren't a problem. They could go ahead as normal and omegas could feel unashamed by their biology.

As it should be.

"Of course I still want you," he tutted playfully, his manly smile appearing as he held the boy closer, marvelling at the differences in their size. "You're too cute to disown - and I certainly wouldn't over such a small matter. As long as you know that your heat is normal and respected then that's good. When it comes, of course I'll be here for you."

x-x-x-x-x-x

"Noah is the best healer we have. He learned from my Mama, but she's given him the full responsibility now so she can focus on her cooking duties," explained Star with a shy wave over to a young-looking woman currently collecting pots ready to take to the river to clean, smiling sweetly at her as she waved back, the woman clearly being Star's mother - the resemblance was uncanny, after all, both looking youthful and having the same chocolate brown eyes and hair.

"I'm fine, silly! I'm okay! You needed some air and I understand that," he promised as he reached to take his hand, entwining their fingers with that same sugary sweet smile, his eyes sparkling at the intimacy. "I... want you to take us as slow as you want. I'd love you to be a true alpha to me, but that might take time, and I understand that, Travis. I just... want to make you happy. It's my duty as your true omega."

Noah was rather glad that Benji still wanted him. He didn't think he would get that chance but he would be getting it now. "I do too. I wouldn't want to lose this chance..." Noah said to him. "I know from that years I was in tribes like this. I am proud of my biology.."

"I bet your mama was the best on here. Her cooking skills were good," Travis said to her before he waved at the woman who was Star's mom.
"Well I am glad you do understand that. I was acting like an ass," Travis apologized some more. Holding his hand there, listening to what Star had to say. "I want to do more, and I do want to stay now. I had time to think and I will stay to be your true alpha..."

A month or so had passed and it looked like Travis was embracing the tribe and was acting like a true alpha. He even wore the same clothes, abandoning his past and gave it to his brother to keep ahold of them. He was also happy that Star was carrying a child, and that him even more protective even it came off strong and even intimidating.

Noah had gotten any luck, he didn't go into heat or pregnant. Feeling terrible, he had to do something and ran away from the tribe to get into town with the help of his brother car. He had left a note, saying he was gonna deal with something unfinished and no to be embarrassment to the chief and mate. While in town, he came across the campus not knowing what was gonna happen when he did. Travis' phone was back in service as well but on silent vibrate

Star becoming pregnant after his first heat and his first ever time in general was considered something of a blessing around the community. Though pregnancies were a common occurrence, with women and omegas taught not to be ashamed of their heat and alphas seeing it as their role to produce as often as they and their partners could manage, to conceive a child on his very first heat and Travis' first hour within the tribe was seen as a blessing and, thus, the baby was seen as a piece of luck for their tribe.

He was only two months into the pregnancy and barely showing yet, but to say Star was ecstatic was an understatement. He was only 18, recently turned that age, but he couldn't be happier - he knew that all he had ever wanted to do was be a good omega to his alpha and produce children for him. Right now, they were the perfect couple, following their roles within the tribe as others had through the decades. Travis was protective, strong and a marvellous hunter, being Benji's second-in-command at his point, while Star had taken on a cooking role as many omegas did, waiting for Travis to return from his hunts with affectionate smiles, ready to please him in any way the great alpha wanted.

For Kai, his emotions couldn't be more contrasted. He had been left in the safe house two months ago, his boyfriend promising to return with the rest of his things. Yet, Travis never returned. He never received a call or a text from him after that day, despite Kai bombarding his phone with desperate messages and voicemails. The omega, despite how terrified he was about being outside of the safe house, where Benji might be lurking in shadows waiting to grab him, had trawled tirelessly through the streets searching for Travis. He had gone to the police countless times, checked the other's university campus, pleaded with his friends to look for him... but two months down the line, and it was like Travis had disappeared from the face of the earth.

Naturally, Kai assumed he was dead; that Benji had found him and killed him as revenge. His mourning for his first ever boyfriend was made even worse when he discovered he was pregnant, buying a test reluctantly through Genelle's urges. He had been violently sick for about a week before caving into peer pressure, and the positive result, at first, made him feel sicker. He didn't want children without knowing what had happened to Travis, not wanting to raise them knowing he couldn't tell them where their father was... but then he began to show. At just two months, he already had a sizeable bump, an indication of multiples - but that was only to be expected when Kai was a breeder and multiples were a certainty for him and his producing genes.

Every day, desperately, he would text Kai, clinging to his phone in the hopes that either the alpha responded or someone with news about him texted him to inform him about his whereabouts. That day was the same as Kai slowly made his way downstairs to the communal living room, taking his time with a hand protectively rested on his stomach. As soon as he began to show, he couldn't feel bad about it - he was terrified, but he couldn't help but smile as he watched his body change over those two months, already imagining how many children were growing inside him. It was scary, understandably without Travis, but Kai knew he was safe, having made friends in the safe house who felt like family to him.

He huffed tiredly as he flopped down onto the couch, smiling at Genelle at his side as his hands settled on his stomach. He already felt big at just two months, which made the following seven all the more daunting - but every challenge he knew he would face would be worth it all in the end. "My ankles are already hurting, I... I feel like a whale already, I'm not even three months gone yet."

Parking the car in the campus parking area, he got out of the car with his little leather bag that had everything that he would need. Talking with admin, he was able to know that Travis was kicked and his room was given to someone else, his stuff was sold off. Later on though, he check the phone to see who was calling and texting the phone. Noticing it was Kai, he sent a message from his brother number. 'Hi Kai, I am Noah. I'm Travis' brother and I want to talk with you. I have info on him if you still care..'. That was all he texted, if Kai didn't respond in good enough time he would leave and head back to the tribe.

+

Back at the tribe, not knowing that his brother had left. It filled him with some anger, and he didn't know what to think. Noah had Benji and even Star, but not Travis. Finding Star, he narrowed his eyes. "I want the truth from you right now, Star. What did Noah tell you and why did he leave?"

All he had told Star that he was dealing with Travis unfinished business and confronting someone from his past so he could completely forget his past life.

Having just put his feet up, the omega was happy to take some time out for himself for once as he watched TV with a few other omegas. That said, it seemed that his instincts seemed to kick in now he was pregnant, unable to take his eyes off the children playing in their play area in the corner. As miserable as his life had been the past two months, the idea that he would soon have several babies of his own was something to look forward to.

As he was relaxing, he felt the phone vibrate. At first, he didn't think anything of it as he reached to check the caller ID, assuming it was the local pizza company with a deal for him to take advantage of. Instead, his eyes locked on the text in a mixture of horror and hope.

Horror in case Travis' brother was contracting him with bad news; hope in case it was good news and Travis was alright, which was all he truly wanted.

With shaky hands, he proceeded to text back, smiling tearfully all the while: 'I'd love to meet up! Is he alright, please just tell me that. I've spent two months looking for him and I've been terrified that he's hurt or worse - if he's okay and safe, we can meet up to talk at the cafe near the college campus?'

x-x-x-x-x-x

Star's eyes widened as he was confronted not only by his own alpha, but Benji too, whose anger was radiating from him so strongly that Star grew pale and felt dizzy. He wanted to help Noah, having bonded to him considerably because they were each omegas of the chief and the chief's second-in-demand, but he hated the fact he was the one left to deal with the alphas alone.

"He didn't tell me much, he just said he went to... to deal with unfinished business or something, I-I can't remember properly," he whispered as his arms adjusted the animal fur around his small frame, frowning up at the towering alphas over him. "I really don't know where he went - he just said he had to resolve unfinished business, Travis. I-I don't know anything, don't... question me, you're scaring me."

Noah had found a spot to sit down, waiting for a text. Getting a text rather quickly, before he looked it over before sending a message right back. "Travis is alright, just ran into something's that kept him busy. I will tell you more when we meet up..." Noah texted before starting to head there.

Travis let out a sigh before he moved to Star into his arms. "Didn't mean too. I am still getting to use my aura being out in spotlight more..." Travis mentioned. Thinking about it, his eyes widen a little. "Noah went into town for me. To deal with my schooling and everything among that, and that would mean...he is gonna talk to Kai..." Travis said with a shake of his head before a growl came out. "He should have asked if I wanted to do this and not act on accord. Benji, I know your probably mad with him but give him a chance. He'll come back.."

Kai wasn't sure what to do when handed the briefest of information regarding the man he loved. Hearing Travis was okay was a huge relief, fresh tears erupting from him as he buried his face in the pillow to avoid the children noticing him and growing upset by his own sadness. That didn't mean he was suddenly okay after two months of true, genuine depression over his lover's disappearance. He had suffered immensely, having just found happiness with someone only to have it all ripped from him before he had a chance to experience being loved and cared for.

Travis was alright and that was the best news possible, but that didn't mean it erased all those weeks of Kai helplessly crying in his bedroom, unaware over his boyfriend's whereabouts.

All he could really do was get himself dressed, opting for a comfy baggy sweater and some comfortable jeans, before heading to that same cafe where he first met Travis. He didn't like being outside, but the cafe was a comfort to him now, often going there just in the hope Travis would walk through the doors like he had done that day they met.

x-x-x-x-x-x

"...I'm furious with him, but I... trust him to know what he's doing," nodded Benji, slowly uncurling his fists and forcing himself not to yell at Star for not stopping Noah - he knew his omega well enough to know that he would do what he wanted if he felt he was doing what needed to be done. It was a good quality, that fierce determination to help and solve things, but in this instance, he couldn't help but wish Noah had confided in him and asked him first.

Benji didn't trust the world outside his community, and having the omega he had grown to love wandering around out there without anyone protecting him naturally put him at an unease.

"I don't want him anywhere near Kai. It's... in the past, he doesn't need to fucking do this. But you know your brother, he's always trying to help."

Noah drove to the cafe, parking the car somewhere in the lot before he came in. Looking around the place before he spotted Kai. Going over to him, he sat across from him before letting out a sigh. Pushing the wallet over to Kai, "my brothers wallet. My name is Noah, Travis is my brother..." Noah started to say.

"I know where my brother is but I don't know if you want to know. Travis went to tribe, like have before him. I don't know the details of how, but he's...Benji second command with a pregnant male omega..." Noah continued to say.

(+)

Travis nodded his head, "I am glad you are trusting him and not going after him. He will come back, he likes it too much," Travis said to him before resting his hand on Benji. "Yes he is trying to help but there is one worry, if he sees him. What if he tell Kai I'm here with Star who with child?"

Hungrily, Kai had ordered himself a burger and some curly fries to take advantage of being out of the house. He was sipping on his strawberry milkshake when Noah came in, smiling politely at the fellow omega.

Well, until hearing the news that he blurted out without really warning him about how upset he might be.

He first thought it was a joke, staring at Noah and waiting for him to laugh and apologise for the cruel humour. When he didn't do that, the omega's eyes drifted down to the table, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How-- He hated Benji, he shot him, why-- why would he-- go to that t-tribe after I told him how horrible it was there, I don't... understand-- Why would he leave me? I-I didn't do anything wrong, we were in love-- I still am, I l-love him and he does this?!" He hissed, eyes flashing angrily now he had time to fully absorb the news, caught between wanting to angrily rant, and just breaking down and letting the three months of heartbreak be released. Instead, he rested his head on the cool of the table surface, breathing heavily to avoid a full blown panic attack.

"Is that it? He's left me and he sent you to do his work f-for him? That's... thank you I suppose, b-but I... I want nothing to do with him or you or anything from that h-horrid place, s-so... so you can go now. Tell him to... to leave m-me alone, he's abandoned me and made his choice and I will n-never forgive him for i-it."

x-x-x-x-x-x

"Why does that matter? You left him because he wasn't your true love and you met me. Kai knows this tribe, he knows how it works and our beliefs here. Surely, if he is told, he'll be okay? He'll realise that you met your omega and nature took its course," smiled Star happily, taking a glance down at his stomach which, for now, was flat, the tiniest extension of a bump barely prominent just yet. "Don't fret, he isn't yours. He's in your past, and I'm your future-- me and our baby. Why fret over some omega you used to date? He's... not important."

Noah didn't really order anything since he had little money but if he did, he would share it with people back at the tribe. When the news came out, Noah had felt bad that he had told Kai like that. It was something that needed to be said and now it was done. Staying silent, as he listened to what he said but was a little shocked that his brother was one who hurt Benji.

"Travis did that? He never told me that," Noah mumbled under his breath. He didn't say much more, not saying any more till it was his turn to do it. "I did this on the accord. I thought this was he wanted, and he can't leave while his mate is pregnant. It is rather dangerous..." Noah answered him then. Slowly moving to get up from the table, "I am sorry we could have met on better terms but I must get back. I didn't really tell anyone that I was coming here.." Noah said ready to leave, having sensed something new in Kai and noticed the change.

"Kai, I know this is not my business but are you pregnant? You are showing rather well...unless I am wrong which I am sorry if I am..." Noah asked, apologizing already if he was being rude and assuming it. His eyes widen, remembering Travis telling him something, "If you are..that would mean that's could Travis'?"

"He wanted to come back. He fought against but he didn't want to leave behind his responsibility. I was another reason why he stayed, I am in the same tribe as him and as Benji.." m

x-x-x-x-x-x

"Well, I am glad you are okay with this. I hope you are alright," Travis told him, moving to hold him in his arms for the time being as they talked. Sighing out, before moving to lay a kiss on the forehead, "Yes you and my baby. You are my future.." Travis said to him before saying more. "I will try not too. Do you want anything right now?"

Kai didn't want to deal with the situation anymore. He wanted to retreat back to the safe house and tell the people he saw as his family what had happened, knowing that they would not only rally around him but ensure to protect him from being hurt in the future. If there was one thing Travis had done well, other than give Kai the chance to be a parent, it was bringing him to the safe house. He had people there that genuinely cared about him; who wanted nothing but to see him safe, happy and secure.

Apparently Travis hadn't thought too hard about abandoning Kai, marking someone and getting them pregnant, so the omega failed to see the alpha wanting any of those things for him.

His head protectively shot up at the mention of his pregnancy, frowning to himself when it was called out. He understood why Noah might be sceptical - he was only two months in, the same as Star, yet one was barely showing and the other already having a sizeable bump he could rest his hands out upon.

But he was a breeder and multiples was a certainty - he knew that for a fact, even without having a scan to confirm it. It was more or less obvious from the size he was already at.

"...He has a mate now and a baby on the way with him. I don't think he needs to worry about me or my babies. Best thing he ever did was get me pregnant. I... I don't need him now he abandoned me, I... I want nothing to do with him, I mean it.

Noah looked away from the other, playing around with the keys that were in hands. Looking them over, he let out a sigh, "You want his car? He won't need it now and I think you may need it more with your pregnancy. We don't need anything like that, and you deserve it," Noah mentioned, as he put the keys on the table than in front of him. "Unless you can't drive, but take the car..." Noah said before the waitress came over to hand him the food.

"I got some food for later. For them, I haven't eaten this type of stuff for a while," Noah said, before leaving the restaurant after he got the food. Starting to walk away from the restaurant, and was able to get a ride close enough. Before he lost service, he had sent one last message. "I hope you have a good pregnancy. You know where to find him if you want him and be apart of your kid's life..."

Coming back into the tribe, he knew he was gonna get an earful from most and especially from Benji. Travis saw his brother, as his eyes widen, "Benji, Noah is back..." Travis called out, going over to him. Noah let out a sigh, "I got everything done brother. I talked with Kai, and I know I was not supposed too and..I think he is pregnant with your child..."

For a few minutes, it didn't seem like anyone even heard what Noah had said. Benji had taken him in his arms the moment he came back, showering him in kisses, too pleased to see him alive and unharmed to chastise him for abandoning the camp like that without really informing them why he had gone. Yet, he pulled away the instant the heard the bombshell drop, his eyes immediately drifting to a horrified Star as the news seemed to sink in for them all.

Star, understandably, was horrified at the news and deeply unsettled by it, his arms wrapping around himself in the effort to force himself not to get too emotional about it now his body wasn't just his. He was certain that Travis wouldn't run off to go back to Kai, and he was confident that he had the alpha's love to himself, but he didn't like the idea that his alpha, the one he thought was just his, would have other children out in the world by another omega.

It all happened before he even met Travis, but that didn't stop him being upset.

"...It doesn't matter, does it?" He eventually whispered, peering up at Travis. "I... I don't... you live here and he lives out there. You can't see him, so... so it doesn't matter, r-right? I'm your only omega and this child is... the only one you... you'll really raise... Kai won't let you near him, I... I imagine he's angry..."

Travis' eyes widen, as a low growl escaped from him as Noah slowly stepped back like he was scared of his own brother. "Stay away from me for now Noah..." Travis mumbled.

Turning his attention to Star, "It doesn't matter, you don't need to worry about me leaving you for him. My place is here as your mate and father to our child. Do not fret," Travis said to Star, moving to touch his face slowly to try to get him calm down. "I bet he is, but my focus is on you and the health of our baby when the time comes..this is my life now.."

--

Time has certainly passed, and things had happened definitely. Birth of children happened, and Travis was right there the whole time and even Noah was able to become a parent. An unfortunate night happened when single omega with her child was attacked but was found later on by the hunters. Noah took the chance, and it was now.

The child was only a few years old, Noah would treasure her like his own and he was grateful that Kenji seemed to do the same.

Back at the safe house, things have changed where some omegas had left with their families when they got chances at a new life and away from everything. It was never empty since there were always people there.

A year had passed and it was, for Star, the best year of his life. He had spent a year with Travis at his side and, together, three months ago, they had brought a beautiful baby girl into the world. Despite his young age, Star was a natural at raising a child - and he was very much a natural at the roles designated to him by the tribe. He cooked, cleaned and prepared his home for Travis when he and the other alphas returned from their hunt, whilst managing to be the prime carer for his young daughter. Was it stressful? Of course. He was tired and exhausted most of the time, but he was never without a smile on his face.

Raising a child, caring for his alpha and being a proper member of the tribe was all he had been grown up being told he had to do, so achieving that all at the age of 19 was something he took immense pride in - as was his role as an uncle, now that his alpha's brother had his own daughter. She wasn't born from Noah or Benji, but that didn't matter. Hell, the little girl was loved regardless, especially by Benji who felt a fatherly love for her the very moment Noah brought her into their home and suggested they raise her together.

The chief had a daughter now, a future heir, and his happiness seemed to spread throughout his camp, that feel-good factor remaining throughout the year as the tribe grew and flourished.

Similarly, Kai's life had changed dramatically since the arrival of his children three months ago. His life, like Star's, had changed for the better... but he had to do it all by himself. He didn't have an excited father-to-be helping him, caring for him when he ached or holding his hand when his contractions pained him. He had people at the safe house, that was true, but he couldn't get too close to them - many people left when they felt they were safe to do so, and so Kai knew not to develop bonds with people who would just end up leaving.

But, despite having nobody to really help him through it all, none of that mattered when the babies came along. They completed him and made every day of difficulty and pain worth it. Travis hadn't cared to even attempt to get into contact, but that was fine - Kai knew that he could be a good parent and make up for the lack of their other parent.

The triplets were his world and, whilst looking after three babies was difficult, Kai was at least thankful that he hadn't had more to deal with. It was entirely possible that he could have conceived more - but three, for now, was plenty.

That didn't mean that he hadn't set his sights on something else. Now he had children to care for, he wanted to do right by them; give them a future. He wanted to be able to raise them in their own home, with a garden they could play in. For that, he needed a job. He was 19 and a parent, a single one at that, of three young babies... but he knew he couldn't let that stop him doing what was best for them, and that meant getting himself a job. He scoured for weeks over newspapers and online, searching for jobs in the area - until one job stood out. A surprisingly well-paid nightclub job; a club that was clearly for richer people to party in, a real high-end establishment. Somewhere Kai knew was out of his league but having children gave him new confidence - and made him arrange an interview in the hope that, somehow, he might convince whoever as hiring that he could do the job well.

The house had given him all support it could, and they were proud that Kai was venturing into the working world as an omega. A particular club was looking for someone, and when the employer came across Kai, he thought he would be best. The boss was the owner of the night club and some of the night district, and his son was just as bad. Of course, the son did the interviewers for his busy father.

Aki was the son, as he waited inside of the nightclub as everyone was working on cleaning up everything after another successful night. The alpha checked his phone, looking at the time and looking over the file again that was beside him. "I wonder if you will be able to handle such an environment."

When the doors had opened, he had moved to greet while his alpha came out to be out for show to show that he was one of the bosses there.

Even though the interview was one that could change the omega's life if it went well, and was therefore of incredible importance to him, Kai couldn't allow himself to leave his babies without him. He trusted the people at the safe house completely, but he did have separation anxiety when it came to being away from the triplets. Hell, he panicked when he went to take a shower for ten minutes and left them in the living room with others at the safe house, so like hell could he justify leaving them for an hour or two.

Besides, he figured that if he showed up with the triplets in the stroller, he would get to see the reaction of his interviewer - he didn't want to work for anyone that disliked children, after all, so in a way, it was a good test.

He arrived at the fancy nightclub in awe at how luxurious it felt - and he immediately felt out of place in his cheap clothes and clear lack of experience in prestigious environments. He forced a smile onto his face as he saw Aki sat waiting for him, carefully pushing the large stroller forward and trying to avoid being as clumsy as he knew he was usually.

"I'm so sorry, I just-- I couldn't leave them at home without me," he explained weakly as he cast an eye over his sleeping children, his smile wide as he took into account just how adorable they all were. Carefully, he adjusted the blanket over them and forced his eyes back to the alpha, finding the overwhelming aura a tad intimidating. He didn't do well around alphas, naturally - the last one he chose to trust had abandoned him and didn't care to be involved in the children's lives he had helped to create. Obviously, alphas weren't Kai's favourite people - but he had to force back fear and distrust as he took a seat opposite Aki.

"I'm Kai,here for the, uh... interview, I... I know I'm a little early, but-- well, better to be early than late, right? A-Aha..."

Aki was rather surprised to see who he was interviewing was bringing in a stroller of three children. All of the same age, were they triplets? Waving to the other, as he nodded his head toward the little ones. "They look very young too," Aki commented, as his aura walls started to fall down. He could tell he was getting the other nervous but he had to keep up with that act to keep people wanting to work.

Sitting across from the other, with a nod of his head where he moved to off the paperwork toward the other to look at it. "You do know what your job is? You will work on the floor, serving drinks and foods to the customers and maybe something later if we think we can trust you..." Aki started to explain. "I hope you are okay with skimpy and dancers. We are not just some normal nightclub," Aki continued to say with a grin coming across his face. "will you be okay, working nights? Especially with these young ones? We could always see if you could work for us more during the day maybe. I would have to talk to my father..."

"So Kai. How can I cute omega yourself be by yourself anyway? I bet you have yourself a nice alpha at home..." Aki had asked, as some of the staff had walked by to see who was getting interviewed. "We are a pretty big family here. A mix of alphas, betas, omegas..." Aki added on.