Skeletons in the Closet (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

"I-- I guess I can't go back to my apartment, can I? He knows I live there and-- I need to go somewhere else. This place you said you know, with other omegas... That sounds nice, Travis. I guess it's the best place for me right now," he decided with a faint smile, beginning to nervously chew at his thumbnail. His entire life had suddenly been uprooted because Benji had found him - he couldn't continue to work at the diner because it was near the apartment and that meant Benji could easily find him. Naturally, he couldn't even go home again. It wasn't home now because he felt so unsafe there, and Benji knew about it. As much as he loved the apartment, it symbolising his independence and freedom, he knew the safest thing would be to give it up.

"Would you maybe fetch my stuff, once I... move into that place you said I could go to? I don't want to go home to get my clothes and belongings, I... I don't want to go back there," he nodded silently, turning to stare out of the window once putting the radio on quietly for some background noise, so their silences weren't awkward.

"I-- I'm sure he won't find me once I go to this place. Is it-- good for me to be there? Is it safe?"

"You can't go back currently. It is not safe for you there, for now, and I don't know until when..." Travis answered him with a nod of his head. "It would be best since they protect omegas who needs to get out situations like this. They started the company with saving people," Travis said after with a nod of his head.

"I would definitely do that for you. I can understand why you wouldn't want to go back," Travis said before stopping somewhere before sending a quick message to that friend who got back immediately. Starting to drive there now, as he heard the question come from him.

"I should be safe for you, they already messaged me back that they have a free bed for you..." Travis said, before starting to arrive at the house which was a bit on the old Victorian style of home. "This is it," Travis said moving to get out before offered his hand out to Kai to take him and toward the house.

The window curtains opening them up, as someone poked their head out to watch what was going on outside. "Thank you for trusting me with this..." Travis said, with a little smile on his face.

Kai grimaced as he stared up at the rather large house, his nerves beginning to kick in. He had never lived in a house before, especially not one as beautiful as this one was, with a garden full of colourful flowers blooming outside, but the situation that had caused him to move into the premises wouldn't erase itself from his concerns. He was a sociable person, so living amongst others who had to escape equally dire situations might be good for him, allowing him to bond with other omegas who were in trouble and needed a safe haven.

That didn't mean he wasn't nervous. Hell, he was still in shock from the shooting, able to smell the gunpowder on the other's hands and even recall the scent of Benji's blood as it poured from his body. He forced the image aside as it hit his head, smiling quickly and walking forward to avoid throwing up, as he was suddenly close to doing.

"I... I'm sure it'll be fine-- I trust you completely. Of course I do. I... might like it here. I might make friends," he smiled as he leaned up on his tiptoes to offer his boyfriend a kiss to his cheek. "Bring the stuff by whenever you can, there's no rush for my belongings-- I don't even have that much good stuff, anyway."

"Yes you can make friends and these omegas are part of a similar situation you are in," Travis said to him. Feeling the kiss,a sigh of relief since he actually thought Kai wouldn't want to be near him with what he had just done. "Yeah I can do that, just let me know," Travis said going along before going to the door with him.

The door was opened with a bigger female adult, who was actually an alpha. "Travis nice to see you again! I am glad you asked me, and this must be Kai," she said offering to shake his head before opening the door some more so they could come. "Me and Travis have been friends for a while. I and my girlfriend run this little place," the woman said. Leading them to where everyone else was, it was showing it was a mix of female and male omegas who waved toward Kai.

"Now I think you can leave us him in our capable hands now Travis, he will be safe here..." she told Travis who moved to give Kai a quick hug before starting to head out. "Call me Kai later on once you settled here.."

Travis was gone, and it left Kai there by himself with everyone else there. One omega spoke up, "so..I hope you like it here~ This is one of the safest places, it saved me from going through an arranged marriage in my family and being...breeding stock for that alpha. I don't want to be a parent right now, I want it my own choice..."

To say Kai was overwhelmed was an understatement.

The home was as bright and cheerful as he could expect it to be, the colourful, homely atmosphere making him feel a tad more comfortable. The warmth from the grand fireplace hit him like a wall, leaving him approach the living room instinctively to warm himself up further. He was still in shock, still shivering and pale from both the cold and the situation he had witnessed, but the warmth helped a great deal when it came to dealing with the emotions he was struggling to truly comprehend.

He was so fragile that he almost jumped out of his skin when another omega approached him. His eyes, wide and frightened, stared nervously at this stranger before determining him to be a non-threatening force. Just because Travis had said everyone in the safety house was a person who had gone through similar situations, it was hard for Kai to let his guard down. He had been naive before, but now he was terrified and had his defensive walls up.

However, a little kindness and hearing the other's story made those walls lower a little, his defensiveness easing as he glanced back at the one who had spoken with a faint nod.

"I... understand, a... a little. I don't want to... talk a-about my... situation, but... I understand," he nodded politely. He already could guess that a place like this, with so many omegas and betas who had been through hell, would have therapy sessions, and that frightened him. He didn't want to talk about his past and Benji... but he knew he would have to eventually. Fortunately, he wouldn't have to today, which allowed him to carefully take a seat on the couch and relax, just a tad.

"I'm Kai," he nodded again, allowing his walls to break down further as he smiled at this stranger. "...Of course, it's your choice. I... I understand that. But this place is safe for us, isn't it? Nobody-- the alpha; the one who thought he owned me-- he can't find me, can he?"

"It's alright. It just takes everyone time to talk about what happened to them in their past. Some of us are still worried but we are safe," she mentioned to him. "When you want too, just tell her about it. That what we all did," she said, referring to the alpha female who was friends with Travis.

"Nope, and if he did. He would have to be dealing with some trouble," she mentioned. "Or did Travis never tell you his friend family is all cops. Most of the family, except her. She took a different oath to save people like us, and that how she had met her current mate. The mate who is pretty close to her.." she explained.

"Tomorrow, she will explain probably but maybe she just waiting for the correct time that's all.."

-

Meanwhile, Travis had returned back to where they were before with the gun on him. He wanted to see if Benji had left or was close to death. He wasn't gonna hurt him, but he wanted to watch him and maybe...even talk to him.

"People like us..." He repeated with a frown, sinking back into the couch pillow. He hated feeling like a victim, even if that was what he was. He was a victim to the backwards traditions his family and his community valued; a victim to their beliefs that forced him into a relationship he didn't want to be in and forced him into a lifestyle he didn't want to lead. He was the definition of a victim, and yet he didn't want to be. He had always felt weak in his life, and he wanted to be strong; to show everyone that the pain he had gone through wasn't going to define him.

Curling up on a couch with tears in his eyes was hardly the way to show everyone that he was tougher emotionally than he looked.

"I... right, yes. I'm sure I'm safe here. What's your name?" He asked politely, just thankful to have a friend who seemed nice and who seemed to completely understand his situation. It made a nice change from being almost invisible at the diner, hiding his private life in fear of judgement.

- - - - - - - - - -

Benji, somehow, wasn't dead. Even though he hadn't been hit in the head or chest, where damage could truly have killed him in minutes, the shoulder wound was deep and, when he had collapsed to the ground, he had hit his head on a boulder, causing him to wake dazed and disorientated. It was the reason he had failed to struggle back to the community in the woods - he genuinely couldn't walk without feeling sick and seeing stars, so had moved to sit on the log and try and get himself together, while ignoring the stinging pain coursing through him.

He came to his senses when Travis' car approached, his blurry vision making out Travis even before the car came to a stop. Despite the pain, he stumbled to his feet with fists clenched, expecting him arriving to finish him off - and he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He was taught from an early age that he was a hunter for the clan and he knew how to kill with his bare hands.

Usually, he killed deer or wild boars, but a human wasn't too different, he assumed.

"You made a big fucking mistake coming back here-- and intervening in my fucking business. Where's Kai? I'll find him, you know. He's mine; we're destined for one another."

The omega noticed the tears, as she moved to offer a tissue from a tissue box that was close by. "Looks like you need it. Showing your emotions don't show you are weak. You are strong for being able to get away from the situation, even if you needed help. Like we all did at one time..." the woman said to him. "My name is Genelle.."

"I remember my time here. When I first started here..." She mentioned. "It was nerve-wracking but it got better after a bit.."

- - - - - - - - - -

Travis stayed by the car, not moving from the car yet. He had his hand on the gun again, not moving from there now. "You will never know where Kai is. I hid him," Travis said to him. "Destined with each other? You are crazy to think like that and you know I can end you with one shot to your head or heart..." Travis threatened him.

"I came to talk to you though. I am actually curious about you..."

He didn't want to accept the tissue because it would be confirming to her that he was teary, but he wasn't prepared to a) lie when he was clear he was in tears, and b) refuse an offer of kindness when, really, he was hardly used to people being kind to him. It was a sad state of affairs when he had been in the city for months and not made a single friend besides Travis, yet had made one in a few minutes since arriving at the safe house.

Though if anyone could be his friend, he knew it would be someone who understood what he was going through.

"...There's a lot of children," he noticed as he glanced towards a small play area in the corner, where a few toddlers were building bricks or playing dolls. His eyes drifted to a few cribs in the same area, the soft gurgling of young babies finally hitting his ear. He would have asked just why there were children in this place before the truth of the matter hit him.

Some omegas and betas had clearly not gotten away from their controlling alphas in time. Some had obviously endured them long enough to fall pregnant and breed before plucking the courage to leave and find somewhere safe away from their possessive alphas, which explained the children.

"Oh my," he breathed, his eyes wide in realisation as he offered a smile to a curious child glancing over at the newcomer. "...Where do... I go after here? I can't stay here forever. Neither can the ones with children. I... I need to be here for a while, but I can't stay forever."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Benji's eyes narrowed distrustfully when Travis spoke, clearly disbelieving of his reasoning for returning. He just wanted to talk? That seemed dubious and, naturally, the other alpha failed to take him at his word. He assumed he had arrived to finish him off - Benji certainly would have done if he was in his position.

"Curious? About what? My beliefs, the ones I share with the community I'm in?" He questioned as he leaned against the tree for support, his breathing ragged and deep as he struggled to stem the bleeding from his shoulder, but like hell would he grimace and show the other he was in agony.

"...Or are you intrigued about it because you like the idea? Oh, don't lie, I saw you earlier when you shot me. You were acting like a proper alpha: tough, strong, protecting his weak omega. Don't you realise that that was how you were acting?" He smiled, eyes gleaming as he watched the other. "We need another alpha in our community. Someone to take an omega for themselves. Omegas belong to us. They're only good for breeding and pleasuring us; we're the hunters, the ones who are strong and lead. Don't tell me you don't find the idea appealing; coming home after hunting with food for the tribe, going into a hut where your omega is waiting patiently to pleasure you for your hard work, begging you to make love and fill them up, create babies... You'd love it, Travis."

Genelle looked over at the children when Kai did and went to scoop up the curious children into her arms. "These kids were taken from those horrible homes and lives, and a better life now," she said, looking over the child in her own arms. "That is something you can discuss with her. Some of us are in the process of leaving, leaving the country to truly start our new lives away...." Genelle said. "I am not one of them, I got out before I got trapped more..."

- - - - - - - - - - -
Travis nodded his head slowly to what he said at first, agreeing to what he was saying at first. "Yes, your beliefs. I am interested to see where Kai came from and for own knowledge....." Travis had answered before hearing what came out of the injured mouth next where he moved to get close only by few steps.

Stopping though at what he said, next, trying to keep his cool now though. "I am not like that! I am not like you at all..." Travis answered with a growl leaving his lips, his hand still in the same spot. Shaking his head, as he let out another growl where it was on a more aggressive side. Letting out a sigh, "I don't like that. I am helping out omegas and not seem them like that..." Travis said raising the gun and firing nearby tree where the bullet only whizzed past Benji head where it had landed in a tree.

Heading for the car, before putting the gun away as he spoke out. "That is my warning shot. Next time it will be in your head! I don't care if I spill your blood!" Travis yelled out, his alpha presence came out suddenly, a little overbearing for a normal alpha. "I am not like that! I am not turning into my bloody brother!" Travis never mentioned his brother, but it was better that way to forget someone like that. His brother got into that type of tribe and just left the family then and there in the middle of the night.

Kai nodded in understanding as he sent a cautious, friendly wave to the little toddler in Genelle's arms, briefly realising that the mother of the child probably wouldn't panic that someone else was holding her baby in this way. Everyone at the safe house seemed like a big family, striving to protect one another and help each other through the emotional trauma of their past.

He understood that within minutes of being at the house and, despite being nervous and still cautious of how to fit in, he found himself feel safe for the first time since leaving the community months ago. Here, he felt like he would be protected if Benji did some searching for him or if any other alpha, determined to get his hands on an omega, came knocking.

He was just glad that he had escaped Benji all those months ago before he ended up with a child to look after, unable to imagine how hard it would be to cope with that as well as trying to keep himself together. He liked children but the more he thought about it, the easier it was not to have any. He had been told his entire life that his main purpose was to breed for his alpha. He would wash, clean and cook when the alphas went hunting, but when they returned, he was to pleasure them and breed. Not having children, making that choice, felt like a little rebellion against everything he had been told. And he liked that.

"Same, I... I'm glad I did. I don't think I want children. It'd just be another problem and I'm not as strong as the people here to deal with that, I don't think-- I got out just in time."

- - - - - - - - - -

The bullet that hit the tree behind him caused Benji to grin, knowing that he had touched a nerve without realising it. He hadn't had any idea about the other's brother who had left the modern lifestyle to join a community that preserved the ancient traditions and the traditional roles of an alpha and an omega, but now he had, Benji was immensely pleased with himself.

"Oh, you say that now, but I doubt you mean it," he taunted as he glanced at the mark in the tree, shaking his head to himself as though disappointed in the man he barely know; the man he still vehemently hated for mating with the omega he saw as his own, but right now, he was happy to taunt him, feeling as though he was close to breaking down his barrier.

"...This modern lifestyle isn't for you, Travis. You're an alpha and you're displaying the behaviour of an alpha from traditional times. You fit in with my community more than you realise you do. You've mated with an omega during heat-- isn't that a taboo in your modern world? Don't omegas have to take injections to stop what comes natural to them? In my tribe, they go into heat naturally, they don't stop what nature intends of them-- and the fact you mated with Kai shows that you have it in you to be alongside us in our community-- but whatever, I'm not begging you. I'm sure you'll come and find us when you realise I'm telling the truth and hitting home."

Genelle nodded her own head, as she listened to what he was saying before the child goes to its mother after she had let go. Listening to him, "You don't want children? That is something you here more from modern omegas. There is a surgery to get it dealt with," she had said, before sighing out. "You did. I am glad you go out of there.."

"Thank you for coming here, we had some who were resilient of wanting to come here..." Genelle said to Kai before getting up though. "Are you hungry?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Shut your mouth right now! Just shut it!" Travis yelled out, not wanting to hear any of that come from Benji at the moment. Shaking his head, as he looked away from him. He didn't want to hear these words.

Travis had to agree that it was against the norms to mate with an omega who was in heat. He starting to like that thought but shook it off though, he wasn't gonna fall for this stuff coming from Benji. "You don't know anything about me..." Travis said shaking his head before going int the car finally. Starting the car up, as he was ready to leave but something was stopping him. Something inside of him was stopping him from just driving away from Benji. Turning off the car, before getting out of the car slowly before letting out a loud groan.

"Curiosity is gonna kill me here but I want to see more...know more. For research.."

As soon as he was asked, Kai felt his stomach growl faintly in anticipation of a warm meal. He hadn't had much to eat, his evening with Travis being abruptly cut short and leaving the food he had set out mostly untouched. Only now, able to relax and not be captured with fear, did he realise that his appetite was kicking in. He had intended initially to refuse the offer, not wanting to be a hassle or any trouble on the girl, but this was his home now too.

Refusing food could only go for so long. It was his home now and he ought to treat it as such.

"I... guess soup would be nice?" He suggested as he tried to think of something that didn't require too much effort. "I, uh... thanks, Genelle. I... really appreciate it."

- - - - - - - - - -

Benji's devious grin only widened when his words seemed to have an effect on Travis. He could pretend that his interest was purely academic and educational, to understand Kai better, but he wouldn't put himself in danger by asking to enter Benji's community if he wasn't the slightest bit interested in how their lives were, which possibly meant he had that slight interest in joining it himself.

With a nod, the masculine alpha gestured him to follow as he trailed into the woods. There was no designated path, but he knew the woods like the back of his hand so knew just where his community had made their home in the clearing. The tribe was a large one, Benji entering the clearing from the foliage to reveal a bustling community, with cute, perfectly built huts, a roaring fire with omegas chatting happily as they prepared the meal for tonight's dinner, and children running about playing before the meal was made.

Benji, being the new chief of the community, was welcomed with smiles and respecting nods, other muscular alphas who were sharpening their arrows nearby nodding towards their chief and greeting him with loud cheers. The clothes they were were traditional: the alphas donned the attire of hunters, the protectors of the tribe. The omegas wore their own clothing, designating them for the cooking, cleaning and upkeep of the camp, as well as breeding and providing their alphas with plenty of children. It was a longstanding tradition that the alpha who had the most children was deemed the most 'blessed'.

The fact Benji had yet to have one was irksome, especially when the omega he was promised had run off from him, but he had patience that everything would get to normal eventually.

"...They aren't living some horrendous life. Kai might have told you this place was a prison to him, but it's not; we're a family who simply abide by tradition, the way we were born to be. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be the best, truest alpha you can be, Travis. Doesn't it appeal to you? Hunting, bringing back food for your loving omega, sharing the feast with your tribe? You should spend some time here, realise that Kai's over-dramatic nature has clouded your perception of our lives here."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: BattyBerry
Genelle nodded her head in answer, ready to go get something for him to eat. "Come with me, I can show you where the kitchen was so you know where to go. I can show you after where you are staying," She said, pointing over to where the kitchen was. "If not soup, do you want like a sandwich?" She asked.
- - - - - - - - - -
Travis went along with Benji, as he started to walk with him on the path. He was rather silent, not saying much to the other while they walked the whole time. When they reached the open area, he saw everyone there as he looked around the whole tribe including all of the kids that were there. It was kind of nice to see that, watching people moving all around and mingling with each other.

Noticing the clothing too, as it was also rather interesting too. "The clothing looks so freeing too..." Travis muttered, like those styles of clothes.

Listening to what Benji was saying, as he listened to those words. "It may appeal only since it would new experience, not because I like it," Travis said to him. Thinking about it for a moment, as he was silent but was ready to speak then. "I want to try this. I want to learn more," Travis said, showing he was willing to learn.

Seeing that Travis was slowly growing more and more interested in the lifestyle was something that made Benji happy. He had every right to detest the younger man after everything he had done to him, but he felt that he could forgive and forget if he managed to introduce a new alpha to his already bustling community. It would make the likelihood of Kai returning all the more high and, ultimately, that was all Benji wanted.

He could have his choice of any omega. Even though the ones that had been claimed were loyal to their chosen alphas, Benji was the chief; no alpha was in a position to refuse him if he decided he wanted the omega they had chosen. But, he only wanted Kai, and for good reason. Kai came from a large family: his mother had had a dozen or so children, and thus, Kai would possibly follow suit in being able to provide him with that many children He was known, genetically, as a breeder; able to accommodate multiples at a single time. No other omega in the community could do that for Benji, which made Kai special.

If Travis joining the community made Kai's return more likely, Benji naturally wanted to bring him in as soon as he could... even if he had to be devious to do so.

With a smile, he beckoned forward a young omega in different clothes to everyone else, resting a large hand on the small boy's shoulder. "This one's name is Star. He's turned 18 today; these are the ceremonial clothes our omegas wear when they enter adulthood and experience their first heat. We've already enjoyed the festivities and our ritual blessing him. He's yet to experience mating; it'll happen for him at any time. Unfortunately, I, along with the other alphas, need to go hunting for the feast tonight. I trust you to keep an eye on him, Travis. If he does go into heat... well, nature will take its course."

Benji nodded once and offered the wide-eyed omega a calming smile before turning to head to the hunters awaiting him nearby. He knew what he was doing, leaving an omega due to enter his first heat with Travis, but that was the point - he wanted the two to mate and for Travis to experience what it was like to be with an omega that didn't find his heat embarrassing; who fully enjoyed the experience of following his body's demands. When an omega first came into their heat at 18, they were ultimately fair game - the first alpha to mate with them claimed them and thus began their relationship. Benji was effectively making the game unfair by removing all other alphas from the clearing, but it had to be done to ensure Travis did what he wanted.

"...Are you joining our community? We don't have outsiders join us very often," the teenager smiled politely, fiddling with his ceremonial gown as he waited patiently for the heat he had been expecting for hours now. Being this close to an alpha would certainly exacerbate the process, already feeling his cheeks warm readily. "I'm Star, anyway, as the chief said. It's a weird name but my father said it suits me."

Last edited:
Travis spotted the omega from afar and got a closer look when the omega who was named Star coming over to them. He listened to what Benji said before looking away though when he heard that last part. "Let nature take it's course huh? I will make sure to watch over him for everyone's sake..." Travis told him before he had left with the other hunters.

Travis was a little worried to be left alone with an omega who was so new to their biology and the heat could happen. He had to stay loyal to Kai, they were together and the first person to get him to understand who he was. He really didn't want to lose this.

"I don't think so, I just wanted to learn more about this community of yours. You see, my own brother joined a community like this," Travis answered him with giving him some info more. "I will remember that and I like that name. My name is Travis," Travis said, now introducing himself to him.

Star smiled, despite his obvious confusion as he watched the alphas head out to hunt. Normally a few would remain at home just to ensure the camp had protection, but the fact no alpha had remained behind naturally led Star to believe that Travis would be the one he would be mating with. He didn't mind -he had no say in who he wanted to be with, after all- but it was confusing to hear that the other had no intention of staying with the community.

If he was going to mate with him and be his alpha, why wasn't he staying at the community with him? Would that mean he wouldn't get marked? Star had been told that once an alpha mated with him, he'd be marked, making him the alpha's omega, and vice versa.

How would that work if Travis left? Would he even mark him at all?

The questions only gave the small boy a headache, being too young to ponder such things. Instead, with a wide grin, he beckoned the larger male toward the campfire that was raging. A few women and omegas were gathered around preparing pots and whatnot for the feast; others had headed down to the stream to clean clothes, whilst a few more were caring for the children that were freely playing around in the natural surroundings.

"Here, have some tea. It's traditional. We find tea leaves in the forest and we bless them so they taste sweet," he smiled politely, handing over the cup with an encouraging nod. "It'll make you feel good; it'll give you lots of energy and stamina, which I... hope you'll find useful."

Travis moved to walk around more the tribal area, he spotted how everything seemed so natural to him. It was like calling to him for the moment, but he shook it off. Staying near the lone omega for now, and there was some hope where he was wished that other alphas would take this responsibility back from him. Other part wanted him to take part in this.

That was a very small part of him.

Listening to the omega about the tea, before taking the cup of tea. Moving to go take a sip, as he let it taste around his mouth before gulping down what was in his mouth. After the cup was done in some silence, before handing it over to someone who takes it from him. Looking at others, as he started to sit somewhere now.

"Your tribe is very prosperous..." Travis said to them with a nod of his head. "I can see why some come to this life.."

"I have no knowledge of the world outside the tribe, but we have had people venture into join us so I assume life outside the woods can't be that great. Or maybe it's troubled? Benji, our chief, says that there's so much bad outside. Here, everyone's happy and we get on with life the proper way; we were never meant to live in cities. We belong here, in nature, doing everything the way we were born to," the younger omega smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair to braid in a few daisies he had found, breathing in the fresh air with a contented sigh. Being one with nature was something they all learnt as a child, and they all had their roots in it. They learned to appreciate the world of nature they grew up in, and none of them had ever desired to leave their lifestyle.

Well, until Kai ran off. That had been the first departure from the tribe in decades and, naturally, every member of the community wished for his return. As saddened as they were by his insults and fleeing, he was still a valid member of the community. He was born to a mother who was well-respected around the tribe for her contribution to its population and her dedication to caring for them all, and he was the promised omega to the chief. If nothing else, they wanted him back for Benji's sake.

"You fit in well here," complimented the cute teenager as he reached to take the other's hand briefly, offering a supportive squeeze before glancing back at the roaring fire and the happy, chatting women and omegas sat around it. "...You blend in so well. You're a strong alpha. I imagine you'd make a wonderful hunter and a strong protector for our community. It's a shame you don't want to stay. I... certainly would feel safer having such a strong alpha guarding me and my tribe."

Travis listened to Star, as he sat there among the other omegas who were there around him. Nodding his head, as he watched how the daisies were being placed in the other's hair. "It may be troubled there, and I can see why some would venture to the outside. There are some who are interested like my brother was," Travis said to him. "I guess no one really left..until," Travis stopped speaking, not wanting to bring up Kai at the moment not knowing how much of a sore subject that was here.

He didn't want to ruin this good mood that was happening around here in the tribe. He didn't know much about Kai, and he didn't want to ask since it makes him look may be too noisy.

That last part made his eyes widen, as he heard what he said. "You really think that? I may be too modern," Travis mentioned. It was starting to add his ego, but he tried his best to not it builds up too much. Shaking off the feeling, before he looked more closely but felt something like something that he knew was close by. "I don't know if I would be that good. I have a life on the outside," Travis said going into his pockets to where his wallet was and pulled out an old picture of him and his brother. Looking it over, before putting it back away into his wallet and wallet back in his bag.

"How long do they hunt for? I feel weird that I am only alpha in this community..." Travis asked now.

What Travis didn't know that among this community and tribe was Travis brother, Noah, who was there but hadn't realized his brother had even entered. He was still on more anti-social, still feeling like a complete outsider