Skeletons in the Closet [Mystery, Modern Fantasy, Mild Horror]

@PrettyLittlePsycho

Feel free to make a CS ^^! We're currently in the application process. If too many people show up, we'll have to select a handful for the final cast, but so far only two people have left CSes xD so we're not too cramped yet.

@Cartoonicat

Every search and rescue team needs that cautious sane person <3! So far everything looks good.

Everyone who submits a CS will receive more detailed feedback from all of us tonight!

Well, things certainly got lively while I was away during my exams. I also see we have some CS'! Goodie~
@Cartoonicat and @Impudimp, both your characters look cute, if you don't mind me asking! I'll get to working on mine later or so, let me just rest for a minute or two.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
8021941f9dff64489ce968ac7bcdfa65.jpg

Anastasia Rose Silvers|20​

• Ana in short is a firecracker. Despite growing up in Bellwoods Hollow her parents weren't from the town, and were not concerned with the superstitions about the forest. Ana was raised to be what she wanted, and as a single child that was the center of attention. Though over the years Ana has calmed down as far as her self obsessing, she is still the bundle of fire she has always.

Ana harbors a sense of adventure that tends to get her in trouble. Underage drinking to sneaking out, you name it she's done it. Ana often likes to look nice for herself and a little bit for others, being a little bratty in nature. Though Ana never talks about it she's very self conscious, but dives in head first regardless. She tries to hide her insecurities like her fear of loneliness and drowning. She considers herself pretty weak despite doing everything she ever wanted despite any fear she has. She has a strong aversion to drugs, however, and doesn't tolerate being around them.

• Hometown
    • Bellwoods Hollow

• Music
    • New Adventures
    • Photography
    • Being Childish
    • Food in general
    • Snakes (She has two)
    • Tattoo's
    • Creativity
    • Long clothing like sweaters and jackets
    • Earrings
    • Chokers

Dislikes

• Spicy Food
    • Being Stuck Inside
    • Large Spiders
    • Too much Silence​
    • Tangled long hair​
    • Cigarettes and Drugs in general​
    • Being Too Hot​
    • Judgmental People​
    • Fraidy cats​
    • Drowning​
    • Being Eaten​
    • People staring at her chest​

74a18952c366e20421bc47a902882721.jpg

[spoili]
Highschool Anastasia

5db424a93a554580e41cd7fd6898acbc.jpg

[/spoili]

Backpack Contents
water (1 large bottle), flashlight (and spare batteries), matches (one box), pocket knife, camping towel, rope, whip, jacket and snacks​

Last edited:
  • Love
@IceQueen

Nice pics <3! Excited to see the finished CS!

Okay so far there are 3 girls and 2 guys (@Haru Nyan owns Ethan and @Fox of Hearts owns Kindle) Hopefully the others get some guys in here too xD! I'll be playing 1 guy and 1 gal but you folks won't be seeing CSes till after you meet them in IC.

Oh, Ice Queen, which specific picture do you wanna use for your banner?

Ryver (Fox of Hearts) will be making banners for all the accepted characters~

@IceQueen

Nice pics <3! Excited to see the finished CS!

Okay so far there are 3 girls and 2 guys (@Haru Nyan owns Ethan and @Fox of Hearts owns Kindle) Hopefully the others get some guys in here too xD! I'll be playing 1 guy and 1 gal but you folks won't be seeing CSes till after you meet them in IC.

Oh, Ice Queen, which specific picture do you wanna use for your banner?

Ryver (Fox of Hearts) will be making banners for all the accepted characters~
Honestly the second or third would be fine but I think the third has the opertunity to be more dramatic

@Impudimp @Cartoonicat

So we went over your CSes together and London and Marten have been accepted <3! So excited to meet them both in IC.

I'll send you guys a PM with the link to our discord channel.

@Haru Nyan is working on his CS as we speak so you guys will get to see Ethan soon. @Fox of Hearts is gonna be swamped with work until next week though, so she'll be bringing in Kindle a bit later. In the meanwhile, Haru and I will handle the application process. Welcome aboard, guys!

I was gonna finish my Cs today. May have to derail it for a bit since I got sick this morning and Friday due dates.

@IceQueen

No rush ^^! Also being sick sucks big time @_@ hope you feel better soon. But yeah, no worries. Application process will last all weekend and will continue early into next week at latest.

bSgmj3o.png

Ethan Nolan | 20-years-old

[tabs][/tabs]​

• Ethan, what is there to say about him? Well, he's the kind of person who is willing to help people out when they're in a bind without questioning what their end goal is. When he's not facing the screen of his computer or gripping a controller tightly in his hands, he's usually getting dragged into whatever kind of investigation Kelsey had dragged him, and Kindall in. Despite being in college already, Ethan has the habits of a high-school boy, his laziness continuing to plague him and his grades up until now, with cramming lessons and assignments to the last minute becoming a common thing for him. For him to actually focus on something, there needs to be an end goal or something motivating him to continue forward.

Although not native to Bellwoods Hollow, the boy pretty much considers it his second home. Having lived there for a year or two. He admits that he doesn't like the mystery surrounding the air of the hollow, but that in itself gives it a whole unique vibe that makes you just wanna unearth it. Despite the fact that he doesn't really believe in any of the supernatural mumbo-jumbo Kelsey and many of the residents seem to talk about, Ethan can't deny that Bellwoods has a special place in his heart.

• Hometown
    • Briar Glen, a town not too far from Bellwoods Hollow. Only reason he's staying so far is because of college.

• Video games, and gaming-related stuff in general
    • Milk, especially strawberry, but chocolate is fine too
    • Hanging out with Kelsey and Kindall, most of the time
    • Weekends, perfect time for sleeping and playing vidya
    • Baking, it's his hobby

Dislikes

• Kelsey always dragging him and/or Kindall into her "research" projects
    • Kindall's dry humor (Really grates him at times.)
    • Games that don't know the difference between what's "difficult" and what's "unfair"
    • His classes that drone on and on, of which there are a lot
    • People who think that putting pineapple on pizza is a perfectly okay thing to do
    Bag Contents (WIP)
    • Two sets of walkie-talkies
    • Flashlight
    • A whistle
    • Lighter, for an easy campfire and alternative light source
    • Four cartons of milk, each coming in different flavors
    • His cellphone

here comes dat boi

Last edited:
HELLO CHILL MILK BOY.

If Kelsey weren't missing, she'd be tsking at all his complaints.

It's an honor to be in her research projects D8<

@IceQueen

No rush ^^! Also being sick sucks big time @_@ hope you feel better soon. But yeah, no worries. Application process will last all weekend and will continue early into next week at latest.
I agree with the being sick sucks part but I should be able to piece together the about me today

@Fox of Spades

IM ALL DOOOONEEE~

Oh almost forgot she has a little cat named Artemis

@IceQueen

N'aw <3 Artemis sounds adorable. We've looked over the sheet and Ana has been accepted! Psyched to see her in IC, I'll send you a link to the discord chat through PM in a bit.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
@Fox of Spades Jeez! I wish I'd seen your message sooner! Are you still accepting?! ⊙.⊙

• Love

You hit the nail on the head with this one. Thanks for inquiring about my interest. I would've missed out. = D

EDIT: I should probably ask - what gender character are you looking for? There appear to be a lot of girls....

Last edited:
Sorry XD. I just play women the best. And sassy ladies

@AkikoYukito

N'aw xD I'm glad the nail was hit //shot

And we're a little short on dudes so that would be nice, but if you wanna play a girl feel free to go for it.

Reactions: Ashi