Size Quota for pictures?

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
I am curious about the quota related to uploading pictures directly from your computer. I am trying to start a thread for a group rp for pirate month. The problem area is that when I click the insert image located on the top toolbar of the reply box, they give me the options: Upload from computer & Upload from Url. I select the option of downloading it directly from my computer, but when I do, it tells me that the picture exceeds my quota. So, I used the internet site TinyPic.com to re-size the image and make it a more suitable size , then saved the new re-sized image to my computer, then tried to upload that image instead from my computer.

I still received the same message, no matter what size I made the picture. Can you tell me why this is happening, because I don't really understand it myself.

Had this problem before! XD

Your filesize quota is too big because Diana had to shorten it to make more space! Firstly, you need to delete pictures you don't need anymore! Go to your 'Settings' then your 'Attachments' on the left hand side. Go through all of the pages and delete all the attachments you don't have use for anymore! :D

The best thing for you to do is copy and past images using the 'IMGA' code! imga=right,center,left with /imga would do just fine in brackets []! Make sure you copy the image URL and not the image itself!

Thank you. This information has helped me in a big way. It is much appreciated.