Imp frowned and crossed her arms gruffly. Yeah, this little girl was right. But not completely. "What, you're not even gonna apologize?" She seemed a bit moody about the whole being ignored thing.
"I don't ignore people, I simply only speak when I have something that needs saying. I'm sorry you thought I was being rude." Eleven responded, and shrugged. She thought of how she could possibly get out of these restraints. They were made of muscle, and muscle should be able to be stretched. Elle tested to see how tight the restraints were by trying to get her fingers under one of the cuffs. If they were too tight or they didn't yield she would give up and try to think of another method.

@Kaykay @ whomever

Her eyes lifted up, glaring into the gloomy darkness approximately where his voice seemed to come from.

"I won't be mourning you."
JFv8Oyw.jpg

"Yeah, well nobody will if I-er we screw the pooch on this one. We'll all end up six feet under.." Feeling a strange sensation as if he had just mentioned something, Ash shook his head as he just wasn't sure what to do about these damn cuffs! Sure, he'd given that whole big spiel to Dimaria about how they'd continue to fight the good fight against evil like Bonesaw and her creations. Also, to defeat Kruger and get Ash's car back.

But he was stumped(no pun intended)on what to do here. He had tried chewing on them-which tasted absolutely vile-and he tried pulling them apart through sheer force and he was pretty sure, he pulled a muscle in doing so. Before Ash could focus on the cuffs any further, it seems like bigger problems were beginning to brew. Making his way over towards where he had heard DIO and Charlie, Ash decided to add his two cents into the equation.

"I've fought all kinds of demons. Ones that can't shoot out a decent one-liner to save their lives. Ones that'll take your mind for a ride like a quarterback on prom night. But, haven' fought a vampire before and I don't plan to unless you give me a reason. The lady said no so how about you back off her and Chuckie, huh?"

"Charlie, sir..."

"Yeah, Chucky. So, what do you say, Count?"

QbXQ42A.jpg

Normally, it would have been sacrilege for DIO to allow any mere human to speak to him like this. None of these whelps even possessed a Stand! But his comment did leave DIO thinking as did Angel's. If she was dead like she claimed to be then she was of little use to the vampire. Not to mention that her point was valid, at least for now. He didn't feel nearly as strong as he once had but he could tell there was something unnatural with Charlie's hand.

"Heh, do what you will. I look forward to seeing what becomes of this quaint little group."

With that DIO turned and seemed to fade into the darkness. If Charlie's bite ended up turning him into something similar to what had happened with those demonic-looking creatures back at the base? Perhaps he'd save DIO the trouble and massacre a few of these fools and leave the rest for DIO to scrounge up. Though, that woman..The one who had not only walked but talked within his frozen time. He would have her for himself, sometime or another.

"...Right. You two kids okay?"

@Hana @C.T. @Kaykay
Unfortunately for Eleven, it seemed that her powers were still not functioning as intended, and the radio remained silent. It seemed the girl named Imp however noticed what the girl was doing, and wasn't particularly pleased that she'd been ignored.

"What, you just gonna ignore me cause of a stupid prank? Fine, I ain't telling you nothing, then."
9NtLgQX.jpg

"..."

Jason wasn't exactly a fountain of social graces himself. Being that he had suffered from abuse from his peers before seemingly meeting his end as just an innocent disfigured eleven year old boy. But now that he was stronger, nobody would ignore him. Never again. So he could understand how this Imp girl felt. But as he approached Eleven from behind, he placed a gloved hand upon her shoulder.

All Jason knew was brute strength and he'd been trying again, and again to simply rip the cuffs apart. After all, he couldn't be contained like some kind of animal! He wouldn't let them hurt him like they had hurt his mommy all those years ago!

Bu...maybe...just maybe this girl knew about how to get out of her!

@Kaykay @Michale CS
"Murder... I would add theft to that but that's more of my partner's thing....and no I don't mean tall, dark, and ugly over there..." Mercury simply replied to Chun Li while still on his search for a door. He seemed to show no remorse as he spoke implying that he didn't really care to reveal this.
H4EcMVS.jpg

"Murder, eh? Sounds like my kinda pal..."

The Creeper had grown tired of sitting around and exchanging barbs with Mercury before the others got here had run it's course. So, why not join in on this seemingly fruitless search? Who knows? Maybe they'd all die of boredom before that girl got her hands on them again. But in the meantime, the Creeper saw no reason not to indulge himself in having a wee bit of fun here and there.

Turning towards Chun Li, the demon flashed his pointed teeth as he tipped his hat to her. "Evening m'am. Well, at least I think it's evening." Though if it was actually evening, the Creeper sure as hell didn't know. Wasn't like you could tell much of anything given how dark it was.

@Ringmaster @Crimson Spartan
Yurick gave the girl a wary look before speaking to her.

"Imp, was it? How and when did you get in here?" he asked, the slight accent in his voice didn't make him sound like the young man he was and a bit more like a teen on the verge of 18. He didn't trust her, for the most part. Single blue eye cold and indifferent as it landed on their sudden company.
OLLZdd1.jpg

As his red eyes seemed to glisten through the darkness, Blake reached out a skeletal hand and gripped Yurick's shoulder. It wasn't as if the two were long-time comrades in arms. But Blake knew a stare of mis-trust when he saw it. It was the look he should have noticed all those years ago when he still had flesh on these bones instead of rotten flesh and moss.

But now that his spirit had risen? He knew better and you learned a number of things or two after spending centuries in the after-life still aching for revenge! Revenge which Blake sought out to this very day!

But such things would have to wait until they were freed from this hellish cell..

@Takumi

Simply looking at the cuffs wouldn't really reveal anything. Perhaps he ought to look elsewhere or speak with someone?

@Michale CS @york @The Wanderer @everyone really​
David Hoover
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabits @Others?

With a small sigh, David decided he would try and talk with Imp, see if they could figure out a thing or two about these cuffs.

"Besides eating the cuffs... Do you... Know a way to get through them?" He asked.

This wasn't something he usually did on a day to day basis, but well... He was pretty stuck.​

tumblr_o84mb9t75K1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... t-t... there must be a way, right? A way to undo these..."

Clarith uncomfortably would try to wiggle her wrists out of the fleshy handcuffs. This was just... nerve-racking to her.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @everybody lol​

JFv8Oyw.jpg

"Yeah, well nobody will if I-er we screw the pooch on this one. We'll all end up six feet under.." Feeling a strange sensation as if he had just mentioned something, Ash shook his head as he just wasn't sure what to do about these damn cuffs! Sure, he'd given that whole big spiel to Dimaria about how they'd continue to fight the good fight against evil like Bonesaw and her creations. Also, to defeat Kruger and get Ash's car back.

But he was stumped(no pun intended)on what to do here. He had tried chewing on them-which tasted absolutely vile-and he tried pulling them apart through sheer force and he was pretty sure, he pulled a muscle in doing so. Before Ash could focus on the cuffs any further, it seems like bigger problems were beginning to brew. Making his way over towards where he had heard DIO and Charlie, Ash decided to add his two cents into the equation.

"I've fought all kinds of demons. Ones that can't shoot out a decent one-liner to save their lives. Ones that'll take your mind for a ride like a quarterback on prom night. But, haven' fought a vampire before and I don't plan to unless you give me a reason. The lady said no so how about you back off her and Chuckie, huh?"

"Charlie, sir..."

QbXQ42A.jpg

Normally, it would have been sacrilege for DIO to allow any mere human to speak to him like this. None of these whelps even possessed a Stand! But his comment did leave DIO thinking as did Angel's. If she was dead like she claimed to be then she was of little use to the vampire. Not to mention that her point was valid, at least for now. He didn't feel nearly as strong as he once had but he could tell there was something unnatural with Charlie's hand.

"Heh, do what you will. I look forward to seeing what becomes of this quaint little group."

With that DIO turned and seemed to fade into the darkness. If Charlie's bite ended up turning him into something similar to what had happened with those demonic-looking creatures back at the base? Perhaps he'd save DIO the trouble and massacre a few of these fools and leave the rest for DIO to scrounge up. Though, that woman..The one who had not only walked but talked within his frozen time. He would have her for himself, sometime or another.

@Hana @C.T. @Kaykay

9NtLgQX.jpg

"..."

Jason wasn't exactly a fountain of social graces himself. Being that he had suffered from abuse from his peers before seemingly meeting his end as just an innocent disfigured eleven year old boy. But now that he was stronger, nobody would ignore him. Never again. So he could understand how this Imp girl felt. But as he approached Eleven from behind, he placed a gloved hand upon her shoulder.

All Jason knew was brute strength and he'd been trying again, and again to simply rip the cuffs apart. After all, he couldn't be contained like some kind of animal! He wouldn't let them hurt him like they had hurt his mommy all those years ago!

@Kaykay @Michale CS

H4EcMVS.jpg

The Creeper had grown tired of sitting around and exchanging barbs with Mercury before the others got here had run it's course. So, why not join in on this seemingly fruitless search? Who knows? Maybe they'd all die of boredom before that girl got her hands on them again. But in the meantime, the Creeper saw no reason not to indulge himself in having a wee bit of fun here and there.

Turning towards Chun Li, the demon flashed his pointed teeth as he tipped his hat to her. "Evening m'am. Well, at least I think it's evening." Though if it was actually evening, the Creeper sure as hell didn't know. Wasn't like you could tell much of anything given how dark it was.

OLLZdd1.jpg

As his red eyes seemed to glisten through the darkness, Blake reached out a skeletal hand and gripped Yurick's shoulder. It wasn't as if the two were long-time comrades in arms. But Blake knew a stare of mis-trust when he saw it. It was the look he should have noticed all those years ago when he still had flesh on these bones instead of rotten flesh and moss.

But now that his spirit had risen? He knew better and you learned a number of things or two after spending centuries in the after-life still aching for revenge! Revenge which Blake sought out to this very day!

But such things would have to wait until they were freed from this hellish cell..

@Takumi

Yurick felt the hand on his shoulder and instinctively tensed as he looked over his shoulder at Blake. From the reaction he got, he did something the Captain must not have liked. In a way, it was almost as if Blake was just telling Yurick to calm down and stop for the moment. Brows furrowing slightly at the other's gesture alone he studied the walking seaweed wrapped skeleton in an attempt to make sure he was reading him right. The archanist relaxed moments later, since the other posed no threat towards him.

He was going to ask Imp if she had cuffs like theirs when she first got here, and if so, how she got out of them when someone asked something slightly similar.

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @others

Unfortunately for Eleven, it seemed that her powers were still not functioning as intended, and the radio remained silent. It seemed the girl named Imp however noticed what the girl was doing, and wasn't particularly pleased that she'd been ignored.

"What, you just gonna ignore me cause of a stupid prank? Fine, I ain't telling you nothing, then."

Imp completely shrugged off Yurick's distrustful gaze, smiling as impishly as her name might have suggested. "I've been here longer than you guys have. I got captured and thrown in here is all. Been here for...a few days, or something like that."

She seemed rather nonchalant for being a captive. Perhaps that was just her attitude towards everything, though.

Mercury would find the door easily enough, it wasn't hidden or anything aside from the general darkness of the room. It seemed to be made of flesh and meat as well upon inspection, though no amount of force the group could exert would be able to pierce it. It also wasn't flammable if David chose to try that.

"Aren't we all." Imp replied.

David would find that the spiders were outfitted with various medical tools, from scalpels to circular saws to things like stethoscopes. Despite their use as combatants in the previous fight, it seemed they were more suited to being medical assistants than actual fighters.

Apparently they'd been completely designed by the author of the journal as well, the every bit of their construction written out inside. They didn't seem to possess any particular weaknesses, though. They had computers based on the design of a brain, which would potentially make them much more intelligent than one would expect just by appearances.

On the back he would see the prank that Imp had written in there. Hopefully David wouldn't try eating the cuffs as well.

@york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Michale CS
"More of this flesh bullshit..." Mercury responds shaking his head in frustration.
JFv8Oyw.jpg

"Charlie, sir..."

QbXQ42A.jpg

@Hana @C.T. @Kaykay

9NtLgQX.jpg

"..."

@Kaykay @Michale CS

H4EcMVS.jpg

OLLZdd1.jpg

@Takumi

"You have fun with that Creeper guy... As for me i'll...." Mercury trailed off before he kicked the nearest wall with all his might.

7epe0wxh--Y_zy4dTFK3FdTKidIpEZQg6-H3rf_RQC1nHQcdlAmHbBvZcHNUtJeS-Cw933ZlQA=w438-h246-p-no

He has had enough of this shit...

@Kaykay @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits

"I don't ignore people, I simply only speak when I have something that needs saying. I'm sorry you thought I was being rude." Eleven responded, and shrugged. She thought of how she could possibly get out of these restraints. They were made of muscle, and muscle should be able to be stretched. Elle tested to see how tight the restraints were by trying to get her fingers under one of the cuffs. If they were too tight or they didn't yield she would give up and try to think of another method.

@Kaykay @ whomever
Imp didn't exactly seem satisfied with that answer, but she loosened up enough to start talking with whatever exactly it was that she did know.

"For your information, I can get us out of here. I just can't do it alone." She tapped the radio a few times affectionately and smirked. Meanwhile, while normally muscle could be stretched as Elle seemed to be aware of, these cuffs didn't seem to really have much give, her finger unable to pry them open wide enough to slip anything between. "I can't do anything about the cuffs, but Bonesaw, uh, you guys know who that is, right? Well, the person who kidnapped you guys is gonna come down here sooner or later. And between you and me?"

For a brief moment, nobody would remember the girl named Imp. Her voice, smell, appearance, they all disappeared. Only the events that had happened and what she said remained, but it would be impossible to assign it to any one person in particular. It was as if knowledge had simply appeared in their heads.

And then just as suddenly, they'd all remember her as she appeared sitting opposite of where she was before.

"She won't know what hit her." Imp smirked as she swung her hands as if swinging a bat. "But the bitch is pretty tough, can't smash her on my own. So I'm gonna distract her, and then you guys are gonna beat the shit out of her. Ya got it?"

Coincidentally, that simultaneously answered David's, Clarith's, and Yurick's unspoken inquiries. Imp had nothing on that, and there didn't seem to be much in the area to help with that. For now, escaping captivity somehow seemed to be the main thing to focus on.
"More of this flesh bullshit..." Mercury responds shaking his head in frustration.

"You have fun with that Creeper guy... As for me i'll...." Mercury trailed off before he kicked the nearest wall with all his might.

7epe0wxh--Y_zy4dTFK3FdTKidIpEZQg6-H3rf_RQC1nHQcdlAmHbBvZcHNUtJeS-Cw933ZlQA=w438-h246-p-no

@Kaykay @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits
Mercury kicked the wall.

The wall kicked back using Newton's third law of motion. As the wall didn't give, he instead felt the impact rebound throughout his leg. Ouch.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Crimson Spartan @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Yeah, well nobody will if I-er we screw the pooch on this one. We'll all end up six feet under.."
"Hmph." She dismissed the old fool, turning away from his voice. Instead, she stared idly at the cuffs binding her. She may have not had an ounce of her magic power or any desire to fight the things to put her in here...but neither was she interested in wearing these wretched things for a moment longer if she could help it. And magic or no, she still had her sword. She picked it up carefully, sliding it slowly and trying to sever her bonds.​

tumblr_o84mb9t75K1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... t-t... there must be a way, right? A way to undo these..."

Clarith uncomfortably would try to wiggle her wrists out of the fleshy handcuffs. This was just... nerve-racking to her.
T1XTNeN.jpg

"Heh..."

Sam had been quietly steaming for the majority of the time the group had spent in the group. Not because he was mad about being knocked out. Oh no, he'd been knocked around plenty by rule-breakers on Halloween night. But while he may have still had his bag, he felt within it and noticed that some of his candy was missing! Attacking him was one thing! But stealing his candy was tantamount to declaring war for the spirit! But he couldn't remain mad for long.

There was still something within the bag that he could have never gone without. Although it was dark and looking through his mask didn't make things any easier, he could still spot that distinctive orange glimmer coming from within the bag. It was difficult to hold with these stupid handcuffs but Sam didn't care. Waddling up to wherever Clarith may have been standing, Sam tugged on her leg and glanced up at her. She was the human he'd spent the most time with out of this group.

He had to make sure she was okay! She had to be in prime condition to be able to help him fight Bonesaw and get his candy back!

@Gummi Bunnies
With a small sigh, David decided he would try and talk with Imp, see if they could figure out a thing or two about these cuffs.

"Besides eating the cuffs... Do you... Know a way to get through them?" He asked.

This wasn't something he usually did on a day to day basis, but well... He was pretty stuck.​
6QVWYrd.jpg

"I can try to help!"

Tarman was more than glad to extend his services to the others here. Even if that meant getting uncomfortably close and pressing his face right up against David's. Not having any sense of smell anymore, Tarman wasn't exactly aware of how completely rancid he smelled. Having been kept in a gas canister since the 1960s while his flesh continued to rot away, to the point where the remaining strands of flesh resembled little more than droplets of tar sticking to the zombie's skeleton, hence his nickname.

But while there were certain perks that came with being a zombie such as being able to shrug off most injuries, including the famed headshot, Tarman and every other corpse that was re-animated by 1-2-3 Trioxin could feel themselves rotting! For every piece of flesh that fell off Tarman's decomposing husk, he could feel it. Hence why he craved brains and saliva dripped from his crooked and blood-soaked teeth.

He needed brains to help stave off the pain!

As he kept his face pressed against David's however, Tarman could feel the hunger growing! The urge to bite into David's succulent noggin was beginning to overwhelm him! All it would take is one bite and the pain would subside, at least for now. But he couldn't go through with it! He had made friends with Wander and it'd all go down the drain if he ate David's brains. But after hearing Imp's explanation, Tarman stepped away from David and nodded his head up and down. "I'll knock her out!"

@york
Yurick felt the hand on his shoulder and instinctively tensed as he looked over his shoulder at Blake. From the reaction he got, he did something the Captain must not have liked. In a way, it was almost as if Blake was just telling Yurick to calm down and stop for the moment. Brows furrowing slightly at the other's gesture alone he studied the walking seaweed wrapped skeleton in an attempt to make sure he was reading him right. The archanist relaxed moments later, since the other posed no threat towards him.
6Yk44RM.jpg

Blake wasn't fully aware of Yurick's potential power but he knew enough that getting on the badside of anyone in here was probably a fool's errand. After all, they were all trapped in this mess together. Best to act like as much of a crew as they could. If everyone wanted to tear their throats out after, Blake supposed that was their prerogative. The captain himself had no real interest in lingering around in a brig for however long his spirit may have lingered on this wretched planet.

As Imp spoke her plan, Blake's mouth slowly began to move and the sound of rotten bones jerking in place could have been heard. After death and his return as a revenge seeking revenant, Blake had no use for speech. What purpose would it have served beyond distracting him from his goal? Which was to make the descendants of those who tricked him and his men to their doom pay with their lives! Ripping strands of seaweed from his face, Blake's blood red eyes shined through the darkness as he spok.

"Aye..."

He didn't need to say more than that. The plan Imp laid out had been simple enough. The one who had left them there would soon be upon them once more and she'd pay the price for trapping Captain Blake here!

@Takumi

the_creeper_jeepers_creepers_by_ravenmedia-d368n2f.jpg

"Good luck, partner.."

The Creeper had been around for centuries a this point. He'd been captured before by humans who thought they could put him down for good. But the binds they used were always broken at one point or another. This one would be no different and as Mercury's kick failed to make much of an impact, the demon couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his expense. Opening up his jacket and pulling out what appeared to be a knife made of a mesh of metal and flesh, the Creeper began to carve at his own cuffs.

"How'd that feel? Work off some stress? Heh..."

@Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster
And then just as suddenly, they'd all remember her as she appeared sitting opposite of where she was before.

"She won't know what hit her." Imp smirked as she swung her hands as if swinging a bat. "But the bitch is pretty tough, can't smash her on my own. So I'm gonna distract her, and then you guys are gonna beat the shit out of her. Ya got it?"

Coincidentally, that simultaneously answered David's, Clarith's, and Yurick's unspoken inquiries. Imp had nothing on that, and there didn't seem to be much in the area to help with that. For now, escaping captivity somehow seemed to be the main thing to focus on.
f1a7b6948110a5f481a9f1cb3b104390.jpg

"...?"

Did this girl have strange powers like the white haired girl who could summon blades from her arms? Given how Jason could hear her voice coming from the opposite side of where he'd heard it before, that was the only lead Jason had. But whatever powers she may have had didn't matter. What did matter was hammering the one who trapped them all here. Jason would not be kept caged up like some freakshow on display. He would murder anyone who stood on the path to freedom!

...Never did anyone who had interacted with Jason before thought he'd be so determined to fight the bad guys before.

@Kaykay @Michale CS

@Hana

T1XTNeN.jpg

"Heh..."

Sam had been quietly steaming for the majority of the time the group had spent in the group. Not because he was mad about being knocked out. Oh no, he'd been knocked around plenty by rule-breakers on Halloween night. But while he may have still had his bag, he felt within it and noticed that some of his candy was missing! Attacking him was one thing! But stealing his candy was tantamount to declaring war for the spirit! But he couldn't remain mad for long.

There was still something within the bag that he could have never gone without. Although it was dark and looking through his mask didn't make things any easier, he could still spot that distinctive orange glimmer coming from within the bag. It was difficult to hold with these stupid handcuffs but Sam didn't care. Waddling up to wherever Clarith may have been standing, Sam tugged on her leg and glanced up at her. She was the human he'd spent the most time with out of this group.

He had to make sure she was okay! She had to be in prime condition to be able to help him fight Bonesaw and get his candy back!

@Gummi Bunnies

6QVWYrd.jpg

"I can try to help!"

Tarman was more than glad to extend his services to the others here. Even if that meant getting uncomfortably close and pressing his face right up against David's. Not having any sense of smell anymore, Tarman wasn't exactly aware of how completely rancid he smelled. Having been kept in a gas canister since the 1960s while his flesh continued to rot away, to the point where the remaining strands of flesh resembled little more than droplets of tar sticking to the zombie's skeleton, hence his nickname.

But while there were certain perks that came with being a zombie such as being able to shrug off most injuries, including the famed headshot, Tarman and every other corpse that was re-animated by 1-2-3 Trioxin could feel themselves rotting! For every piece of flesh that fell off Tarman's decomposing husk, he could feel it. Hence why he craved brains and saliva dripped from his crooked and blood-soaked teeth.

As he kept his face pressed against David's however, Tarman could feel the hunger growing! The urge to bite into David's succulent noggin was beginning to overwhelm him! All it would take is one bite and the pain would subside, at least for now. But he couldn't go through with it! He had made friends with Wander and it'd all go down the drain if he ate David's brains. But after hearing Imp's explanation, Tarman stepped away from David and nodded his head up and down. "I'll knock her out!"

@york

6Yk44RM.jpg

Blake wasn't fully aware of Yurick's potential power but he knew enough that getting on the badside of anyone in here was probably a fool's errand. After all, they were all trapped in this mess together. Best to act like as much of a crew as they could. If everyone wanted to tear their throats out after, Blake supposed that was their prerogative. The captain himself had no real interest in lingering around in a brig for however long his spirit may have lingered on this wretched planet.

As Imp spoke her plan, Blake's mouth slowly began to move and the sound of rotten bones jerking in place could have been heard. After death and his return as a revenge seeking revenant, Blake had no use for speech. What purpose would it have served beyond distracting him from his goal? Which was to make the descendants of those who tricked him and his men to their doom pay with their lives! Ripping strands of seaweed from his face, Blake's blood red eyes shined through the darkness as he spok.

"Aye..."

He didn't need to say more than that. The plan Imp laid out had been simple enough. The one who had left them there would soon be upon them once more and she'd pay the price for trapping Captain Blake here!

@Takumi

"Good luck, partner.."

The Creeper had been around for centuries a this point. He'd been captured before by humans who thought they could put him down for good. But the binds they used were always broken at one point or another. This one would be no different and as Mercury's kick failed to make much of an impact, the demon couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his expense. Opening up his jacket and pulling out what appeared to be a knife made of a mesh of metal and flesh, the Creeper began to carve at his own cuffs.

"...?"

Did this girl have strange powers like the white haired girl who could summon blades from her arms? Given how Jason could hear her voice coming from the opposite side of where he'd heard it before, that was the only lead Jason had. But whatever powers she may have had didn't matter. What did matter was hammering the one who trapped them all here. Jason would not be kept caged up like some freakshow on display. He would murder anyone who stood on the path to freedom!

...Never did anyone who had interacted with Jason before thought he'd be so determined to fight the bad guys before.

@Kaykay @Michale CS

@Hana
Considering the nature of Mercury's legs Merc seemed largely unaffected after kicking the wall. He shook his head as his partner mouthed off in a way.

525%2032_zpstpilzbfp.png

"Not really but kicking around your ugly face might..." Mercury commented idly as he began to think of his next move.
Imp didn't exactly seem satisfied with that answer, but she loosened up enough to start talking with whatever exactly it was that she did know.

"For your information, I can get us out of here. I just can't do it alone." She tapped the radio a few times affectionately and smirked. Meanwhile, while normally muscle could be stretched as Elle seemed to be aware of, these cuffs didn't seem to really have much give, her finger unable to pry them open wide enough to slip anything between. "I can't do anything about the cuffs, but Bonesaw, uh, you guys know who that is, right? Well, the person who kidnapped you guys is gonna come down here sooner or later. And between you and me?"

For a brief moment, nobody would remember the girl named Imp. Her voice, smell, appearance, they all disappeared. Only the events that had happened and what she said remained, but it would be impossible to assign it to any one person in particular. It was as if knowledge had simply appeared in their heads.

Mercury kicked the wall.

The wall kicked back using Newton's third law of motion. As the wall didn't give, he instead felt the impact rebound throughout his leg. Ouch.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Crimson Spartan @Takumi
"Pummel the bitch...? Yeah, I can do that easy..given the interesting situation of my legs I didn't lose much in the way of powers..." Mercury spoke to Imp as that sly grin appeared on his face.

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

"Leave a direct fight to me..."

"Rest of you flank her... Sound easy enough...?" Mercury spoke to the group lowering his voice as he did so.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay @Takumi

[spoilers=REPLIES]

T1XTNeN.jpg

"Heh..."

@Gummi Bunnies
[/spoiler]
tumblr_o8d0d3JGin1v3qowuo8_100.png

"H-Huh?... is... there something the matter?"

Considering how things were turning out to be, Clarith found the smallest interactions with what appeared to be a child tugging at her leg... relieving. It relieved some of the stress that she was having in her head, even if it were questionable that Sam wasn't exactly human during the events that led up to their group being imprisoned. As she mentally calmed herself down, Clarith was a bit... uncertain with their current plan to take down Bonesaw. She wanted to help, but she couldn't bring herself to fight.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Crimson Spartan @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay @Takumi @Chewy Rabbits

6QVWYrd.jpg

"I can try to help!"

@york
David Hoover
@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

Oh dear, David was no zombie expert, but he quickly realized that Tarman was... Well, hungry for brains, gently pushing him aside, he rubbed the back of his neck a little.

"She... Might be able to free us... We shouldn't do anything rash..." He said quietly.

Then he paused a little, as he was waiting for a response from "Imp" still, rubbing his chin a little.

"With cuffs like these... There's no doubt we'll find... Brains elsewhere." He added.

Well, he wasn't too sure if even someone in possession of a necronomicon would just keep around jars of brains or something, but hey... He had to think of something, otherwise Tarman might just do something rash right now, in his apparent hunger.

"Hmph." She dismissed the old fool, turning away from his voice. Instead, she stared idly at the cuffs binding her. She may have not had an ounce of her magic power or any desire to fight the things to put her in here...but neither was she interested in wearing these wretched things for a moment longer if she could help it. And magic or no, she still had her sword. She picked it up carefully, sliding it slowly and trying to sever her bonds.​
It seemed that without her enhanced strength the sword wasn't quite enough to tear the meaty bonds. It did make a small indent though, which also happened to make the smell a little stronger. It was like a steak that had been left out for too long. Far too long.
Considering the nature of Mercury's legs Merc seemed largely unaffected after kicking the wall. He shook his head as his partner mouthed off in a way.

525%2032_zpstpilzbfp.png

"Not really but kicking around your ugly face might..." Mercury commented idly as he began to think of his next move.

"Pummel the bitch...? Yeah, I can do that easy..given the interesting situation of my legs I didn't lose much in the way of powers..." Mercury spoke to Imp as that sly grin appeared on his face.

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

"Leave a direct fight to me..."

"Rest of you flank her... Sound easy enough...?" Mercury spoke to the group lowering his voice as he did so.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay @Takumi
Imp snapped and grinned at Mercury. "That's the spirit! You kicked that wall pretty hard so you should be able to smash the bitch up!" And at that moment, the humming that had been persisting in the background seemed to get closer and closer. Or rather, it was getting closer and closer. The noise of shoes on concrete began to echo wherever it was they were, and the girl named Imp began to disappear from everyone's memories once more. The clatter of keys and the opening of the door let in just a bit more light as a familiar girl and voice appeared before them.

"Hello everyone! Feeling more awake now?"

Accompanied by just one of her spiders, Bonesaw greeted the group, apparently unconcerned about them doing something like attacking her. Only for her to suddenly suffer a blow on the head.

"Ow! Hey, what gives?" Despite the blow sounding heavy, it had minimal effect on her. ...Whatever it was that hit her. Then suddenly, one of the spiders moved one of its legs, a sound like a hit resounding as it looked as if it'd blocked something.

"What, you thought I didn't have any preventative measures for you? Have you already forgotten your power doesn't work on machines?" Bonesaw giggled, a giggle that seemed childishly innocent. Yet at the same time, a circular saw began to extend from where the spider's mandibles might have been expected to be.

Imp reappeared in everyone's memories and sight, her arm caught by the spider's leg as the saw slowly made its way towards her neck. "S-someone get her, quick!" she shouted, a panicked look on her face.

"Aww, you think they can attack me while they're tied up like that?"

It seemed everyone could either help Imp out and fight Bonesaw or simply run past while she was distracted into the next room over.

-Cast List-
@C.T. as Dimaria Yesta from Fairy Tail
Partner: DIO Brando
@Ringmaster as Chun Li from Street Fighter
Partner: Michael Myers
@Hana as Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats!
Partner: Charlie
@Michale CS as Eleven from Stranger Things
Partner: Jason Voorhees
@Gummi Bunnies as Clarith from Evillious Chronicles
Partner: Sam
@york as David Hoover from The Crooked Man
Partner: Ghostface
@The Wanderer as Jacket from Hotline Miami
Partner: Tarman
@Crimson Spartan as Mercury from RWBY
Partner: The Creeper
@Takumi as Yurick from The Last Story
Partner: Captain Blake
@CrimsonMoon as Ruby Rose from RWBY
Partner: Pamela Voorhees​

It seemed that without her enhanced strength the sword wasn't quite enough to tear the meaty bonds. It did make a small indent though, which also happened to make the smell a little stronger. It was like a steak that had been left out for too long. Far too long.

Imp snapped and grinned at Mercury. "That's the spirit! You kicked that wall pretty hard so you should be able to smash the bitch up!" And at that moment, the humming that had been persisting in the background seemed to get closer and closer. Or rather, it was getting closer and closer. The noise of shoes on concrete began to echo wherever it was they were, and the girl named Imp began to disappear from everyone's memories once more. The clatter of keys and the opening of the door let in just a bit more light as a familiar girl and voice appeared before them.

Accompanied by just one of her spiders, Bonesaw greeted the group, apparently unconcerned about them doing something like attacking her. Only for her to suddenly suffer a blow on the head.

"Ow! Hey, what gives?" Despite the blow sounding heavy, it had minimal effect on her. ...Whatever it was that hit her. Then suddenly, one of the spiders moved one of its legs, a sound like a hit resounding as it looked as if it'd blocked something.

"What, you thought I didn't have any preventative measures for you? Have you already forgotten your power doesn't work on machines?" Bonesaw giggled, a giggle that seemed childishly innocent. Yet at the same time, a circular saw began to extend from where the spider's mandibles might have been expected to be.

Imp reappeared in everyone's memories and sight, her arm caught by the spider's leg as the saw slowly made its way towards her neck. "S-someone get her, quick!" she shouted, a panicked look on her face.

It seemed everyone could either help Imp out and fight Bonesaw or simply run past while she was distracted into the next room over.

-Cast List-
"Funny you mention that.... Well it's true that we're all tied up.....but you seem to have forgotten that some of us don't use our hands to fight..."

tumblr_nb1msigvT11scpjeyo2_500.gif

Upon saying this Mercury sprinted at his target....probably moving much faster then Bonesaw or anyone else would expect given the nature of his legs.

(Ignore the position of his arms.)

So then begins the kicking. Mercury jumped up as he went full force to kick the spider away that was attacking Imp. Why he even bothered to help Imp well... He figured she could be useful later.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay @Takumi @Chewy Rabbits

• Bucket of Rainbows

-Cast List-
David Hoover
@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan@The Wanderer @Kaykay @Takumi @Chewy Rabbits @Others?

Seeing that Bonesaw had entered the room, David wasn't exactly... Put at ease, even if this meant that Tarman at least had a new target to focus on, possibly. Even if she was focused on Imp right now, with one of her nasty little robotic spiders crawling up her neck, David didn't want to just leave her.

Seeing as one of their group members had already made a move, attempting to kick the spider clean off of Imp, David decided to try and help Imp too. However, an idea suddenly came to mind; he couldn't break himself free of his fleshy cuffs, but what if he used the saw from one of the spider creature's to cut himself free?

It was just a thought, but he wouldn't hesitate to try it whenever another one of those things came crawling by...​

Jacket had attempted to grab his knife, but he stopped when Bonesaw entered the room.

He could feel a part of him twitch. The urge to grab something. Anything, and use it as a blunt weapon. Was growing. Rapidly.

Yet, something within subdued the urge.

That something was the realization that his hands were still bound, so any attempt to engage in combat would only be met with failure.

So, Jacket would attempt to pick up the knife. If he succeeded, he'd make a dash to David, and hand him the knife to cut his meat-handcuffs. If he failed to pick up the knife. Well....He'd be annoyed. And attempt again.​

525%2032_zpstpilzbfp.png

AdyVEpu.jpg

"Anytime you wanna try, Junior. I'll always be around.."

The Creeper had very little room for kindness in his black heart. The reason he had even agreed to go along with the plan to help fight this brat and her gang of psychos was because if Earth went to Hell, what would happen to the Creeper's food supply? He had been around long enough to realize when a 'End of Days' scenario is on the rebound and after seeing what humanity had gone through and survived?

They would get through this too. Though after millennia of being hunted down by the very same species he was trying-very reluctantly mind you-to save, the thought brought a grin to the Creeper's hideous visage. Overhearing Imp's plan, the Creeper reached onto the brim of his hat and glanced back at Blake.

"Yeah, yeah, you folks go right ahead with your little plan. We got one of our own now don't we, Blake?"

mvuOqtC.jpg

"Aye....Time to go."

Blake was a man of very few words and given his advanced stage of decomposition it was a wonder he could speak at all. Perhaps it was due to whatever strange force brought Blake and his crewmates back from the depths of Hell or through Blake's sheer willpower alone. Either way, the pirate's body creaked and groaned as he staggered to his feet and turned his red eyes onto the Creeper.

While in life, Blake was fortune enough to avoid becoming a 'donator' for whatever body part/organ the Creeper was needing on that day in time, having spent enough time in a cell with the demon had given Blake a good idea of the creature's ability. Approaching the Creeper from behind, Blake gripped onto the back of the creature's jacket while turning his head to face Yurick

"Follow...If ye wish to leave."

If Yurick understood Blake's intentions and grabbed onto the Creeper, Blake nodded his head and Yurick might have felt some seaweed run along his forearm. Blake had spent quite a number of decades buried under the sea after all! But Blake and the Creeper's plan wouldn't reach it's definite conclusion until Bonesaw finally entered the room.

"Yeah, good luck with that. We were just leaving.."

EkzIOtp.jpg

*RIIIIIIIIIP!!!*

The back of the Creeper's jacket erupted to reveal two bat-like wings as Blake's eyes helped illuminate the path ahead. It seemed that Bonesaw's spiders were giving Imp a bit of difficulty. While the Creeper would have desired nothing more than to rip Bonesaw limb from limb, he had no desire to be contained within this room any longer. Besides, the smartass seemed to be getting right on the whole 'let's fight!' deal.

Now, provided Yurick had kept a tight grip, he would have felt himself picked up off his feet as the Creeper blasted forward. Seeking to soar right past Bonesaw with Yurick and Blake in tow.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi
tumblr_o8d0d3JGin1v3qowuo8_100.png

"H-Huh?... is... there something the matte
FWKG8Xn.jpg

"Heheh..."

Sam could tell by Clarith's body language that his presence had relieved her in some sense at least. Given Sam wasn't exactly going to give her some kind of prep speech, he supposed that worked well enough. Plus, it was a good sign that she didn't mind that he wasn't actually the child he posed himself as. Whatever idea she may of had of Sam's true identity however was still unknown to the celtic spirit.

Perhaps that was for the best however. The woman still seemed frightened of their current state and that was understandable enough. Even if Sam cared more about the fact that some of his candy had been poached rather than being imprisoned. Bars could be bent, cuffs could be snapped.

...But candy was forever.

As Bonesaw made her presence known, Sam hissed in her direction. She had to be the one who took his candy! There was no doubt about it! Though if Sam left Clarith by herself while he went to extract his 'revenge' on Bonesaw, it would be quite unfortunate if Clarith got herself injured in the meantime. Grumbling under his breath, Sam gripped tightly onto Clarith's hand and began to try and waddle past Bonesaw.

But he wouldn't pass up trying to kick her in the shin at least! >: (

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
Then he paused a little, as he was waiting for a response from "Imp" still, rubbing his chin a little.

"With cuffs like these... There's no doubt we'll find... Brains elsewhere." He added.

Well, he wasn't too sure if even someone in possession of a necronomicon would just keep around jars of brains or something, but hey... He had to think of something, otherwise Tarman might just do something rash right now, in his apparent hunger.
70URfuk.jpg

"..."

Tarman came to a grinding halt as blood and flesh began to drip from his upper jaw and onto the floor below. Did this man say that there were brains? Was he talking about his own brain? No, he couldn't have been! There was no way that he would have let Tarman willingly eat his brains! No human had enough kindness to do something like that! Not even Tarman's self-proclaimed best friend Jacket!

But the thought of finding brains once they were out of here practically salivated Tarman's tongue. Or well whatever was left of it anyway. If they could find brains in jars that were well preserved, it would be like Heaven on Earth for Tarman! Now, he just needed to keep his hunger under control until then. Which was...Easier said than done.

Gripping onto David's sleeve, Tarman looked at him desperately like a man who hadn't eaten in days!

"Where?! Where are the brains!? I need brains to quell the pain!! The pain of being dead!!!"

As David rushed off and freed himself from Tarman's grasp, the zombie cried out 'No!' David was the one who said they'd eventually come across brains! He must have known where to look! But as Tarman got a good look at Bonesaw, Tarman's eyes narrowed. Surely the others wouldn't complain if he ate her brains! Shambling forward with his hands outstretched, Tarman eyed Bonesaw hungrily.

dWaS6u7.jpg

"BRAAAAAAAAAAINNSSSSSSSSS! FRESH BRAAAAAAAAINSSSSS!"

@york

kOZ0kvZ.jpg

DIO watched the proceedings with about as much interest as one would put into paint drying. From the brief interaction he had overheard between the strange girl and this 'Imp', she certainly hadn't done too much to endear herself to the time-manipulating vampire. As a matter of fact nobody in here had done that. Well, with the exception of Dimaria but not for the right reasons anyway.

Which is why DIO angrily sought to simply walk past Bonesaw now that the exit from this damned confinement was right there. But as DIO approached the door, Ash called out to him.

"Hey Count Douche! You gonna stick around and help us?!"

Having been highly tempted to simply snap Ash's neck due to how this old fool had deigned to speak to him earlier, DIO decided such an exercise would have been a waste of his strength even if it was minor. Sooner or later, this 'Ash' would meet his end and DIO would enjoy watching it for certain. Deciding to give Ash some kind of response however, DIO looked over his shoulder aa the demon hunter.

dLsXRfR.png

"Why would I stay when I have idiots like you to do the work instead? Keep that in mind, Ashley Williams..."

Watching as DIO continued to make his way off, Ash grit his teeth in frustration. He hadn't fought vampires but he knew that if he got a stake? He was going to shove it up right where the sun didn't shine. But fine, he didn't need DIO's help anyway! He had gotten out of worse messes before! Though in a majority of cases the people he came with ended up dying terrible deaths..

8mLLtno.jpg

Well, most of them anyway.

This time whether it was deadite assholes or whatever monsters Bonesaw concocted, Ash wasn't going to let anyone die on his watch! Well, except for that tall demon that his possessed car murdered in cold blood. But Ash didn't really count that one. Turning towards Dimaria, Ash gestured over to the hallway. "Hey! We could really use you to be less of a asshole than the last blonde jerk that walked out of here!"

Well, it was either that or 'please god help us' and Ash didn't exactly have the best of relations with the man upstairs. He let Ash's beloved Oldsmobile get possessed by a demonic spirit for one. So, best he could do was rely on a stripperiffic warrior chick who damn near crushed his balls like walnuts.

Yet she was still pretty hot.

"C'mon Ash, focus, focus!" Chastising himself for the images that were starting to form in his head after that last thought, Ash turned his attention back to Angel and Charlie. From what he'd been able to gather, Charlie had gotten his hand munched on like a ham sandwich by a deadite. Ash had experience with that and he wasn't going to feel good about doing it to the poor kid. But they didn't really have much of a choice. Rushing over and gripping Charlie by the shoulder, he looked at him and then at Angel.

73b4qOT.jpg

"Hey, me again, listen it sucks about what happened to your hand, Cody. But if we don't stop Bonesaw and survive getting out of here, we're gonna have a hell of a lot more to worry about than demonically possessed hands."

Charlie was absolutely flabbergasted. Everything seemed to be going from bad to worse in the blink of an eye. DIO had nearly killed him and it'd only been through Ash and Angel's intervention that he survived. Now, there was something about his hand being possessed!? But what could Charlie bring himself to say at this crucial moment?

"M-My name isn't Cody. It's Charlie!"

"Yeah? Well, maybe I'll have a better time remembering it once we're not whiffing rotten flesh. Now get going!" Ash exclaimed before turning his attention towards Bonesaw. There was no telling whether or not she would call more of her patchwork goons or hell even more of those spiders. He had to do what he could help though as he watched Mercury go to town on one of he spiders, Ash scoffed.

"Showoff."

While Ash was busy doing a mixture of attempting to help/being jealous of Mercury's sick kicks, Charlie took the demon slayer's words to heart. He had survived an encounter with a vampire and his revenant partner. He could get through something like this! Besides, as he was he'd only get in the way. Best to just take Ash's advice and make a run for it!

T6egNiB.jpg

"C'mon Angel!"

@C.T. @Hana
So, Jacket would attempt to pick up the knife. If he succeeded, he'd make a dash to David, and hand him the knife to cut his meat-handcuffs. If he failed to pick up the knife. Well....He'd be annoyed. And attempt again.
IMdqOpN.jpg

"You've got to be kidding me.."

It wasn't that Jill/Ghostface disagreed with what Jacket was trying to do but how had things ended up like this? She would have been both Ghostface and the final girl and nobody would have been any the wiser. Yet here she was siting in a room with a bunch of people she didn't care for. Though, she guessed that David guy was alright. But if you couldn't beat them and no, Jill wasn't going to be stupid enough to try attacking Bonesaw head on, she could join in on the knife fun.

Slipping her mask back on to prevent any potential blood splatter from hitting her square in the face, Ghostface began to cut at her binds with her hunting knife. She was a killer, not some kind of hunting pro. But these types of blades were meant to be used to skin animals right? So, if she put some pressure on it...

ivNk2t2.jpg

"Ugh, you damn cuffs! I'll cut you like I'm gutting a goddamn fish!"

@The Wanderer
or simply run past while she was distracted into the next room over.
For those who decided to forgo picking a fight with Bonesaw, what would they have found?

Well, as it turns out there were even more prisoners held captive by Bonesaw and her twisted companions. Just like the Creeper and Blake, these weren't your everyday prisoners. While one of the two prisoners within the other room may have resembled a human however, their behavior was absolutely monstrous! Even if they operated behind the masquerade of being a 'concerned mother.'

gHXPpwf.jpg

"Isn't it simply terrible, dear? Of what crimes am I guilty of? Simply following through on my role as a mother and all that it entails? I may not understand much about this...Book of the Dead or whatever nonsense that twisted little girl spews. But I do know that the longer I stay in here, I won't be able to avenge my sweet innocent son. His name was Jason you know..." Pamela's eyes watered slightly as she reminisced about the good times she had with her son.

"Jason was 'different' from the other boys and well you know children. If you stand out from the crowd then you're simply scrutinized. They pick you out of the crowd and after no time at all you're the target of ridicule. Just like my poor Jason..."

With her hands restrained by the same 'flesh-cuffs' as the others, Pamela could do little but slump up against the wall near Ruby as tears rolled down her face.

"He wasn't a very good swimmer. They tortured him relentlessly. I was the camp cook and so I couldn't be there for him. I couldn't protect him like a good mother should. But those counselors weren't paying any attention. They were too busy making love while that young boy drowned! I LOST MY SON BECAUSE OF THEM! I SWORE I WOULD MAKE THEM PAY!"

Pamela screeched at the top of her lungs before glancing back at Ruby with a warm smile on her face.

T2jUboU.jpg

"We may have only met because of these dire circumstances but I've quite enjoyed your company, Miss Rose. Jason and you would have been good friends. I just know it. You listened to me tell you my woes and together we wait for what will come next."

Outside of the room, Jason paused and his one eye widened. That voice...It sounded like...His mother!

His mother's voice often lingered within Jason's thoughts, being the fuel upon Jason's murderous fire. But this one sounded closer. It didn't sound like it was coming from within his head this time. Was his mother close-by? He would tear through anybody and anything that stood in his way!

NOTHING WOULD KEEP JASON VOORHEES FROM HIS MOTHER!

@CrimsonMoon

Last edited:
  • Love
It seemed that without her enhanced strength the sword wasn't quite enough to tear the meaty bonds. It did make a small indent though, which also happened to make the smell a little stronger. It was like a steak that had been left out for too long. Far too long.​
"..."

"Hey! We could really use you to be less of a asshole than the last blonde jerk that walked out of here!"
"Choke on a dick."

It was readily apparent she was not really in the helpful ally temperament. At least not yet.

@Chewy Rabbits

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
T1XTNeN.jpg

"Heh..."

@Gummi Bunnies

6QVWYrd.jpg

"I can try to help!"

@york

6Yk44RM.jpg

"Aye..."

@Takumi

"Good luck, partner.."

"...?"

@Kaykay @Michale CS

@Hana

-Cast List-

Yurick had stayed out of the fighting, simply because of his restraints and the fact that his powers felt rather weak. He kept a close eye though until he heard Blake speak to him.

AdyVEpu.jpg

"Anytime you wanna try, Junior. I'll always be around.."

The Creeper had very little room for kindness in his black heart. The reason he had even agreed to go along with the plan to help fight this brat and her gang of psychos was because if Earth went to Hell, what would happen to the Creeper's food supply? He had been around long enough to realize when a 'End of Days' scenario is on the rebound and after seeing what humanity had gone through and survived?

They would get through this too. Though after millennia of being hunted down by the very same species he was trying-very reluctantly mind you-to save, the thought brought a grin to the Creeper's hideous visage. Overhearing Imp's plan, the Creeper reached onto the brim of his hat and glanced back at Blake.

"Yeah, yeah, you folks go right ahead with your little plan. We got one of our own now don't we, Blake?"

mvuOqtC.jpg

"Aye....Time to go."

Blake was a man of very few words and given his advanced stage of decomposition it was a wonder he could speak at all. Perhaps it was due to whatever strange force brought Blake and his crewmates back from the depths of Hell or through Blake's sheer willpower alone. Either way, the pirate's body creaked and groaned as he staggered to his feet and turned his red eyes onto the Creeper.

While in life, Blake was fortune enough to avoid becoming a 'donator' for whatever body part/organ the Creeper was needing on that day in time, having spent enough time in a cell with the demon had given Blake a good idea of the creature's ability. Approaching the Creeper from behind, Blake gripped onto the back of the creature's jacket while turning his head to face Yurick

"Follow...If ye wish to leave."

If Yurick understood Blake's intentions and grabbed onto the Creeper, Blake nodded his head and Yurick might have felt some seaweed run along his forearm. Blake had spent quite a number of decades buried under the sea after all! But Blake and the Creeper's plan wouldn't reach it's definite conclusion until Bonesaw finally entered the room.

"Yeah, good luck with that. We were just leaving.."

EkzIOtp.jpg

*RIIIIIIIIIP!!!*

The back of the Creeper's jacket erupted to reveal two bat-like wings as Blake's eyes helped illuminate the path ahead. It seemed that Bonesaw's spiders were giving Imp a bit of difficulty. While the Creeper would have desired nothing more than to rip Bonesaw limb from limb, he had no desire to be contained within this room any longer. Besides, the smartass seemed to be getting right on the whole 'let's fight!' deal.

Now, provided Yurick had kept a tight grip, he would have felt himself picked up off his feet as the Creeper blasted forward. Seeking to soar right past Bonesaw with Yurick and Blake in tow.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi

FWKG8Xn.jpg

"Heheh..."

Sam could tell by Clarith's body language that his presence had relieved her in some sense at least. Given Sam wasn't exactly going to give her some kind of prep speech, he supposed that worked well enough. Plus, it was a good sign that she didn't mind that he wasn't actually the child he posed himself as. Whatever idea she may of had of Sam's true identity however was still unknown to the celtic spirit.

Perhaps that was for the best however. The woman still seemed frightened of their current state and that was understandable enough. Even if Sam cared more about the fact that some of his candy had been poached rather than being imprisoned. Bars could be bent, cuffs could be snapped.

...But candy was forever.

As Bonesaw made her presence known, Sam hissed in her direction. She had to be the one who took his candy! There was no doubt about it! Though if Sam left Clarith by herself while he went to extract his 'revenge' on Bonesaw, it would be quite unfortunate if Clarith got herself injured in the meantime. Grumbling under his breath, Sam gripped tightly onto Clarith's hand and began to try and waddle past Bonesaw.

But he wouldn't pass up trying to kick her in the shin at least! >: (

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

70URfuk.jpg

"..."

Tarman came to a grinding halt as blood and flesh began to drip from his upper jaw and onto the floor below. Did this man say that there were brains? Was he talking about his own brain? No, he couldn't have been! There was no way that he would have let Tarman willingly eat his brains! No human had enough kindness to do something like that! Not even Tarman's self-proclaimed best friend Jacket!

But the thought of finding brains once they were out of here practically salivated Tarman's tongue. Or well whatever was left of it anyway. If they could find brains in jars that were well preserved, it would be like Heaven on Earth for Tarman! Now, he just needed to keep his hunger under control until then. Which was...Easier said than done.

Gripping onto David's sleeve, Tarman looked at him desperately like a man who hadn't eaten in days!

"Where?! Where are the brains!? I need brains to quell the pain!! The pain of being dead!!!"

As David rushed off and freed himself from Tarman's grasp, the zombie cried out 'No!' David was the one who said they'd eventually come across brains! He must have known where to look! But as Tarman got a good look at Bonesaw, Tarman's eyes narrowed. Surely the others wouldn't complain if he ate her brains! Shambling forward with his hands outstretched, Tarman eyed Bonesaw hungrily.

dWaS6u7.jpg

"BRAAAAAAAAAAINNSSSSSSSSS! FRESH BRAAAAAAAAINSSSSS!"

@york

kOZ0kvZ.jpg

DIO watched the proceedings with about as much interest as one would put into paint drying. From the brief interaction he had overheard between the strange girl and this 'Imp', she certainly hadn't done too much to endear herself to the time-manipulating vampire. As a matter of fact nobody in here had done that. Well, with the exception of Dimaria but not for the right reasons anyway.

Which is why DIO angrily sought to simply walk past Bonesaw now that the exit from this damned confinement was right there. But as DIO approached the door, Ash called out to him.

"Hey Count Douche! You gonna stick around and help us?!"

Having been highly tempted to simply snap Ash's neck due to how this old fool had deigned to speak to him earlier, DIO decided such an exercise would have been a waste of his strength even if it was minor. Sooner or later, this 'Ash' would meet his end and DIO would enjoy watching it for certain. Deciding to give Ash some kind of response however, DIO looked over his shoulder aa the demon hunter.

dLsXRfR.png

"Why would I stay when I have idiots like you to do the work instead? Keep that in mind, Ashley Williams..."

Watching as DIO continued to make his way off, Ash grit his teeth in frustration. He hadn't fought vampires but he knew that if he got a stake? He was going to shove it up right where the sun didn't shine. But fine, he didn't need DIO's help anyway! He had gotten out of worse messes before! Though in a majority of cases the people he came with ended up dying terrible deaths..

8mLLtno.jpg

Well, most of them anyway.

This time whether it was deadite assholes or whatever monsters Bonesaw concocted, Ash wasn't going to let anyone die on his watch! Well, except for that tall demon that his possessed car murdered in cold blood. But Ash didn't really count that one. Turning towards Dimaria, Ash gestured over to the hallway. "Hey! We could really use you to be less of a asshole than the last blonde jerk that walked out of here!"

Well, it was either that or 'please god help us' and Ash didn't exactly have the best of relations with the man upstairs. He let Ash's beloved Oldsmobile get possessed by a demonic spirit for one. So, best he could do was rely on a stripperiffic warrior chick who damn near crushed his balls like walnuts.

Yet she was still pretty hot.

"C'mon Ash, focus, focus!" Chastising himself for the images that were starting to form in his head after that last thought, Ash turned his attention back to Angel and Charlie. From what he'd been able to gather, Charlie had gotten his hand munched on like a ham sandwich by a deadite. Ash had experience with that and he wasn't going to feel good about doing it to the poor kid. But they didn't really have much of a choice. Rushing over and gripping Charlie by the shoulder, he looked at him and then at Angel.

73b4qOT.jpg

"Hey, me again, listen it sucks about what happened to your hand, Cody. But if we don't stop Bonesaw and survive getting out of here, we're gonna have a hell of a lot more to worry about than demonically possessed hands."

Charlie was absolutely flabbergasted. Everything seemed to be going from bad to worse in the blink of an eye. DIO had nearly killed him and it'd only been through Ash and Angel's intervention that he survived. Now, there was something about his hand being possessed!? But what could Charlie bring himself to say at this crucial moment?

"Yeah? Well, maybe I'll have a better time remembering it once we're not whiffing rotten flesh. Now get going!" Ash exclaimed before turning his attention towards Bonesaw. There was no telling whether or not she would call more of her patchwork goons or hell even more of those spiders. He had to do what he could help though as he watched Mercury go to town on one of he spiders, Ash scoffed.

"Showoff."

While Ash was busy doing a mixture of attempting to help/being jealous of Mercury's sick kicks, Charlie took the demon slayer's words to heart. He had survived an encounter with a vampire and his revenant partner. He could get through something like this! Besides, as he was he'd only get in the way. Best to just take Ash's advice and make a run for it!

T6egNiB.jpg

"C'mon Angel!"

@C.T. @Hana

IMdqOpN.jpg

"You've got to be kidding me.."

It wasn't that Jill/Ghostface disagreed with what Jacket was trying to do but how had things ended up like this? She would have been both Ghostface and the final girl and nobody would have been any the wiser. Yet here she was siting in a room with a bunch of people she didn't care for. Though, she guessed that David guy was alright. But if you couldn't beat them and no, Jill wasn't going to be stupid enough to try attacking Bonesaw head on, she could join in on the knife fun.

Slipping her mask back on to prevent any potential blood splatter from hitting her square in the face, Ghostface began to cut at her binds with her hunting knife. She was a killer, not some kind of hunting pro. But these types of blades were meant to be used to skin animals right? So, if she put some pressure on it...

ivNk2t2.jpg

"Ugh, you damn cuffs! I'll cut you like I'm gutting a goddamn fish!"

@The Wanderer

For those who decided to forgo picking a fight with Bonesaw, what would they have found?

Well, as it turns out there were even more prisoners held captive by Bonesaw and her twisted companions. Just like the Creeper and Blake, these weren't your everyday prisoners. While one of the two prisoners within the other room may have resembled a human however, their behavior was absolutely monstrous! Even if they operated behind the masquerade of being a 'concerned mother.'

gHXPpwf.jpg

"Isn't it simply terrible, dear? Of what crimes am I guilty of? Simply following through on my role as a mother and all that it entails? I may not understand much about this...Book of the Dead or whatever nonsense that twisted little girl spews. But I do know that the longer I stay in here, I won't be able to avenge my sweet innocent son. His name was Jason you know..." Pamela's eyes watered slightly as she reminisced about the good times she had with her son.

"Jason was 'different' from the other boys and well you know children. If you stand out from the crowd then you're simply scrutinized. They pick you out of the crowd and after no time at all you're the target of ridicule. Just like my poor Jason..."

With her hands restrained by the same 'flesh-cuffs' as the others, Pamela could do little but slump up against the wall near Ruby as tears rolled down her face.

"He wasn't a very good swimmer. They tortured him relentlessly. I was the camp cook and so I couldn't be there for him. I couldn't protect him like a good mother should. But those counselors weren't paying any attention. They were too busy making love while that young boy drowned! I LOST MY SON BECAUSE OF THEM! I SWORE I WOULD MAKE THEM PAY!"

Pamela screeched at the top of her lungs before glancing back at Ruby with a warm smile on her face.

T2jUboU.jpg

"We may have only met because of these dire circumstances but I've quite enjoyed your company, Miss Rose. Jason and you would have been good friends. I just know it. You listened to me tell you my woes and together we wait for what will come next."

Outside of the room, Jason paused and his one eye widened. That voice...It sounded like...His mother!

His mother's voice often lingered within Jason's thoughts, being the fuel upon Jason's murderous fire. But this one sounded closer. It didn't sound like it was coming from within his head this time. Was his mother close-by? He would tear through anybody and anything that stood in his way!

NOTHING WOULD KEEP JASON VOORHEES FROM HIS MOTHER!

@CrimsonMoon

Yurick had decided that if he wasn't going to be of use to the rest at the moment, why not follow? Though when he saw the Creeper's bat like wings the young man's face paled and his heart raced with fear. His grip remained tight as he was carried off his feet.

"Oh bloody hell." were the only words to escape his mouth in that moment. The Creeper had bat wings and Yurick was of afraid bats. Most likely, if he had realized the Creeper's wings were bat like sooner he may not have joined for the ride. Once they would find a place to safely land he'd make sure to let go as quickly as possible, hands growing slightly shaky and clammy.

@Chewy Rabbits

73b4qOT.jpg

"Showoff."

T6egNiB.jpg

"C'mon Angel!"

@C.T. @Hana
tumblr_inline_myj767qWf01qg734k.png

"..." Had she gotten more use of her legs at the moment, as well as her enhanced strength, Kanade might have been more useful in the upcoming fight against Bonesaw and her minions. As it was, her leg was still a bit weak and without her Angel Player-given abilities there was nothing much she could do. Not to mention her arms were still bound by the flesh handcuffs.

She stumbled closer towards Charlie and nodded, glancing at the chaos beginning to ensue with Bonesaw. "The handcuffs..." She murmured.

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Michale CS @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @others @yes this was late​