If Dimaria had been stunned by the blow, Sam grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she'd be at face level with the spirit.

"Hisss..."

The warning was as much as Sam would give. He'd have no tolerance for those who would impede his mission with their own rivalries. If they wanted to go off and kill eachother however? Then by all means. But to do so while among everyone else was not acceptable behavior! Letting go of Dimaria's hand, Sam pressed his severed shoulder blade back against his chest as the wound quickly mended itself.
"...Is that supposed to scare me into--"

She flew down from the sky, landing silently but with presence. The air itself seemed heavier in her presence. Even through her helmet, it was clear that she was glaring down upon the rather interesting variety of individuals gathered here, almost threateningly. She stood large and confidently, her head turned towards the group of Dimaria, Sam, and DIO in particular.

"Until the current S-rank threat is dealt with, we won't squander time on internal quarrels. Am I understood?" She gave them a moment to take in her words before moving on. "I am Alexandria, second in command of the Protectorate. I'm sure you all have questions about what we have called you here for, and I am here to answer them."
"...Fine. I'll take care of your S-rank problem. But this isn't over, sack boy and Dio who's it of who cares. When all this is said and done...I'll finish what you both started."

tumblr_odl8hflM931tks1n6o1_500.png

"Count on it."
"Noted. It is unfortunate, but we have little information on the Necronomicon itself. However, we do know that it is a book that allows one to summons beasts. The mechanics and workings of it are unknown, but so long as we can reclaim it we will be able to consider this matter settled."
"...Like the book of E.N.D? Ha. I get it now. A good reason I was summoned here for this. I can handle it."

@Minerva @Michale CS @Ringmaster @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Chewy Rabbits

"Stop."

A firm, authoritative voice rang out across the open area. Its source was a costumed woman, her outfit covering her entire body and styled in a similar manner to what one might expect of an American styled superhero, but colored in black and light grey. A helmet covered her face and a heavy cape draped across her shoulders. In the center of her chest was an insignia of a tower.

latest

She flew down from the sky, landing silently but with presence. The air itself seemed heavier in her presence. Even through her helmet, it was clear that she was glaring down upon the rather interesting variety of individuals gathered here, almost threateningly. She stood large and confidently, her head turned towards the group of Dimaria, Sam, and DIO in particular.

"Until the current S-rank threat is dealt with, we won't squander time on internal quarrels. Am I understood?" She gave them a moment to take in her words before moving on. "I am Alexandria, second in command of the Protectorate. I'm sure you all have questions about what we have called you here for, and I am here to answer them."

She raised one finger out as if asking for a moment before continuing.

"Before your questions, however, I will give you all a quick run down to prevent unnecessary questions. Firstly, the situation at hand. As some of you might be aware from our calls, a member of the Slaughterhouse Nine, Bonesaw, has gotten her hands on a tool called the Necronomicon. We don't understand the mechanics behind it, but Bonesaw is, unfortunately, a biomechanical genius. Whatever she gets her hands on becomes more dangerous. Exponentially. She will change appearances, mix together different beings, or even cyberize creatures. The Necronomicon summons creatures unlike any we have seen before, and if she's allowed to run free with it...the consequences are obvious."

Alexandria began to float into the air once more before turning around and slowly moving in another direction, as if leading the group. It seemed she expected the others to follow her, whether by her sheer powerful presence or curiosity about what had dragged them here in the first place.

Before long, provided they'd followed along, they would arrive at a large building. The base of the Protectorate. Finally, Alexandria would turn around and face the group once more.

"Now, any questions?"

Questions about the Necronomicon, Bonesaw, the Slaughterhouse Nine, S-rank threats, the Protectorate, or anything else would probably be best answered here. However, there were also various others you could try to talk to as well, such as a plain-looking old man who was probably in his 50s, though perhaps the chainsaw replacing his right arm detracted from that plain look, and a group of kids who were probably between 12 to 18 wearing costumes of their own.

(OOC Note: Tag me for the kids or Alexandria, tag @Chewy Rabbits for the old man)

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer
Alexandria nodded as the martial artist introduced herself.

"Noted. It is unfortunate, but we have little information on the Necronomicon itself. However, we do know that it is a book that allows one to summons beasts. The mechanics and workings of it are unknown, but so long as we can reclaim it we will be able to consider this matter settled."

As Chun Li asked her second question, Alexandria seemed to pause and consider it.

"It will not be so simple. We don't know the number of creatures Bonesaw may have created by now, nor do we know her location. The first order of business is to obtain more information about the current situation so that we can most effectively deal with it. These...creatures," she seemed to glance over the stranger ones such as Jason and Tarman, "Seem to be able to detect the Necronomicon's presence, despite their otherwise...unsavory presences. That is what we must first understand; the correct plan of attack will be determined afterwards."

For the most part the horrors(and Charlie!) didn't seem to take their new surroundings in stride. Well, with the exceptions of Sam who found everyone's costumes awesome! Did they wear the same costumes when going on Halloween? They must have for sure! Jumping up and down in glee, Sam hissed as the old man stepped forward and placed a hand on his head to settle him.

tBXIJ47.jpg

"Nice to meet ya, Dragon Lady. Name's Ash, Ash Williams. You wanna know a thing or two about that book? It's like a hook that sinks into you and never lets go. Kinda like that ex-girlfriend that never stops calling. But I've been battling the evil within that book for thirty years and this is what I have to show for it."

Ash raised up his left arm and showed the chainsaw attached to the stump as he frowned. The chainsaw arm was handy and all when slicing up deadites and when fixing yourself a club sandwich. But could be quite the pain in the ass in other times.

"Dunno what Captain Kirk and deadite boy are gonna do for us. But if they ended up here? Biggest reason is probably because the Necronomicon wants a good show. So it brought guys here who know how to really spill the red stuff. Course if it were up to me?" Ash narrowed his eyes at Tarman in particular and making a gun with his free hand, Ash leveled it towards the zombie and 'fired.'

"No deadite creeps would still be standing near me. That's for damn sure."

znf7UBi.jpg

Jason stepped away from Elle's side and started towards Ash. Only to stop as he saw Ash raise his chainsaw. Undead serial killer and loser chosen one stared eachother down as Jason's hand tightly gripped the hilt of his machete. Unlike Michael who cared very little for what Ash thought of him, Jason had a past with Ash Williams, one he wasn't soon to forget!

"Ease up there, Wayne Deadski. You want that other eye to go missing?" Ash threatened as Jason continued to glare at him. "You still remember our last tango, huh? When I sent both you and that burnt faced demon packing.."

niGUhgJ.jpg

Tarman had no idea what was going on! :D

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay

Before the brewing conflict could escalate any further, a voice had abruptly interfered. Kanade raised her head, seeking out the source of the voice. Her gaze settled on a hovering woman above them. The woman's clothes reminded her of those superhero cartoons and movies that Americans usually loved on television, she never did quite like it, but seeing one in real life was a novelty. It wasn't as colorful as Powerman or what his name was, the outfit, but it lent a presence. That, and this woman's gaze was one of those naturally weighty ones when they rested on people - and now she was gazing at the three caught up in the conflict.

Seeing no reason to further interfere or step up, the dead schoolgirl backed away. Her eyes caught sight of Charlie coming up beside her, and she wondered why he even bothered to concern himself with her. He had seemed displeased with her earlier when she had held him over her shoulder.

"Vice-Commander," Was that a proper term for a second-in-command of a shady organization? After Chun-Li had stated her own questions, Kanade spoke up monotonously. "This world is not mine. I am already dead in my own." She admitted her own deceased status with all the emotion one had when talking about a particularly boring lecture. She didn't sound particularly excited about it either, as if the fact that she was dead was as obvious as the sky was blue. This was certainly not the same world that she departed from when she perished, either. A world of and for the living, yet something else entirely. Angel had never felt so removed from anything as she had now. "Yet we are here. We who don't belong."

The Protectorate needed their 'strength', but they had gathered a strange group. There was the hockey-masked man, who was also quite clearly supposed to be dead yet still walked. There was that decayed yet still talking and sentient body. If she was being honest with herself, most of those gathered looked like they were from those gory American horror movies. Except for Charlie, who looked like that generic boy in every film.

"Why us?"

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Ringmaster @Michale CS @C.T. @Wanderer @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Michale CS
The girl looked up at Jason, and using the psychic rapport she had already started to build with the boy - he would forever be a boy, a victim like Will... like her, in her mind - to communicate in a more visual method to him what needed to be done. Essentially it was...

jiNZvSA.jpg

Jason was familiar enough with the book of the dead. It was even rumored within the Necronomicon's very pages that Jason's distraught mother had used it's wicked incantations to bring her beloved Jason back to life. But whether or not it was true or the book playing sick tricks? Nobody would ever really know for sure. Well, except for Jason perhaps. But he certainly wasn't going to say one way or the other. Still, his past with the book went beyond his possibly being a by-product of it's power. He'd been tasked by Freddy Krueger in the guise of his mother to retrieve said book and who stood in his way?

That damn counter jockey Ash Williams!

Jason had suffered too many injuries to count over the years. But he recalled vividly how Ash had used his chainsaw to sever Jason's forearm. Not to mention nearly slicing the hulking zombie in half at the waist! Jason didn't feel pain like most other beings did but the experience was still quite unpleasant. Freezing up briefly as bone and sinew was mulched. But Jason's rage soon kicked in and he decided to fight back! First taking a hold of Ash's chainsaw before it could cut all the way through.

Freddy_Vs_Jason_Vs_Ash_.jpg

From that point Ash attempted to plead with the serial killer. Saying that they didn't have to fight and Jason didn't need to do anything crazy. Had Jason been capable of the action he might have laughed. This man only claimed to want to stop the fighting after his chainsaw had been stopped dead in it's tracks? It's just too bad for Ash that Jason was never quite the forgiving type. Keeping a tight grip on the chainsaw, Jason hoisted Ash up in the air.

Not at all difficult for the zombie given his super strength which had allowed him to take on the likes of Freddy Krueger and the Sawyer Clan! Calmly walking towards the nearest wall, Jason reared back and smashed Ash straight through it and beyond!

cYy3Kts.png

But being the hero that he was, Ash kept on ticking. But if there was one thing that Ash envied about tall dark and ugly? It was that while he'd aged into an old man, Jason still looked about the same. He'd even gotten his arm back! The lucky rotting bastard! But shaking Jason from his flashback was the finger that was being jabbed into his chest.

"Hey, you paying attention, hockey puck? No, because I know what you're thinking about. You're thinking about how you put me when I was ten years younger through a wall and into a vending machine. You wanna know how I know that?"

Jason had to admit that he was curious how Ash knew that was exactly what he'd been thinking about.

hBAEwyf.png

"Because I've done the dance with enough deadites to know when they're thinking of mucking up my pretty face. They get that twinkle in their eyes or well, eye in your case. Hell, I bet behind that mask you got a grin only a mother could love." Jason's eye widened in fury as his mother was mentioned and Eleven could have felt the vibes of anger surging through Jason's mind as he drew his machete.

"Whoa whoa! Easy with the pigsticker there, chief! That little boy you got with ya doesn't seem like they want you and I to dance. At least not until we've found that book."

As Jacket got in the middle of things, Ash slowly looked over at him. "...Nice mask." He commented before lowering the chainsaw as Jason sheathed his machete. Even someone as dull-minded as Jason knew Ash was an idiot. But he was an idiot who had hurt him and now decided to bring his mother into the equation. He wouldn't hurt him now as Elle had requested of him. But when the time rose? Like that Brewster boy, Jason would make sure Ashley J. Williams got his dues.

@Michale CS
And it seemed this man knew a bit about this 'book.'

But, as Jacket walked over to ask a question. It seemed the man in the hockey mask had some unfinished business with the man with the chainsaw arm. Not wanting a fight to occur. Jacket stepped in between the two. Holding up his tape recorder. "-No-Fighting-Please it-Stick w- together!" A part of Jacket hoped the two would listen.
29lTDlW.png

"Yeah, Jacket's got a point! We should all be united in letting me eat your braaaaaaaaains! I mean, working together!"

Tarman chimed in as he stood shoulder to shoulder with Jacket on this! Though all the scrumptious brains nearby made it almost too tantalizing for him to resist munching down on some grey matter! But was that why he was here? He was like that hockey mask guy! The big guy may have been more quiet but Tarman knew that they were united in their undeadness! Shambling over to Jason's side, Tarman folded his arms in agreement.

"We'll help you find this book! Just as long as we can get back to eating brains right after!"

Charlie and Ghostface, the humans of the group and the ones that would likely be preyed upon by Tarman if they didn't watch themselves were less than secure. So long as Eleven kept Jason by her side, the big guy probably wouldn't munch on them. But the talking corpse that was rotting to the point that it's decayed flesh resembled tar more than anything that once been human years ago.

rJ35spU.jpg

"I'll do whatever I can to help. The only thing supernatural that I've dealt with is a vampire. One that lived right next door to me.." Charlie muttered before glancing back at Pumpkinhead who continued to hiss at those gathered. "Until I ended up here, I figured that's all that was wrong with the world. Some blood-suckers here and there. But just today I've seen two zombies, a monster, and a guy...girl...?" Charlie paused as he looked over Ghostface who wasn't exactly giving out hints on who was behind the mask.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"How about none of your damn business? Look, I get what this kid's saying. I'll do my bit since it's why I'm here. But I'm not going to be ripping people in half like these two." Ghostface gestured to Michael and Jason. "...Then there is this little guy." Ghostface almost sounded affectionate when referring to Sam. Maybe this Ghostface preferred more modern horror."Believe me when I say I know my horror and the possee we got going here? We're in pretty good hands." Ghostface said rather assuredly. That was until Charlie raised an eyebrow, rather affronted by the suggestion.

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight. You're telling me that you're a bigger horror fan than I am? I stay up every Saturday night to watch Fright Night and I'm hearing that from some guy...person in a costume??"

"What? You think serial killers can't be interested in horror? The only horror movies that were around when these guys were kids were probably b-movie schlop. But nowadays you got CGI and fake blood out the ass." Ghostface started before turning their attention towards Charlie. "So, why don't you cool it with the attitude?" Charlie narrowed his eyes. Whoever was behind the mask didn't matter to him. Horror was what Charlie lived for! He wasn't going to have his knowledge of it threatened like this!

"Who directed Salem's Lot? Huh?"

"Wha-Tobe Hooper. You got a point with this?"

"We got some time to kill before we gotta go save the world. What the heck is your problem. Claiming to be the biggest horror aficionado here?" Charlie snapped back as Ghostface was tempted to reach for their hunting knife but while this guy may have been a dork, he was still a member of this impromptu team. But before it could get any more heated, Ash stepped in.

"Kids, kids. You're both disappointments, now how about we cool the tempers huh?"

@The Wanderer @Ringmaster @york @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva
"...Like the book of E.N.D? Ha. I get it now. A good reason I was summoned here for this. I can handle it."
Not seeming to heed Ash's words at first, Ghostface and Charlie continued to have their stare down. That was of course until Ghostface gave Charlie a rough shove and sulked off to stand next to Pumpkinhead. "Whatever, if you're feeling short because I know more about horror than you then that's on you, pal. Not going to get my hands dirty beating you down in a fight about it." Ghostface muttered as Charlie brushed himself off but nodded.

"Yeah, well works out just fine for me too. But, hey one last question. Who survived in the end of Night of the Living Dead?"

"...Barbra?"

"Nope! Barbra went and got dragged out by the zombies during the climax! You're thinking of the 1990 remake where she survived to the end! Everyone, including Ben died at the end of the 1968 original!"

Although Ghostface's true identity was hidden away by the mask, their body language was enough to show they were flustered by Charlie getting one over on them. How dare this brat do that! Pleased with Ghostface's reaction, Charlie turned back towards Angel only to get a thump on the head from Ash. "The hell was that for?!"

"You think one-upping someone with weapons is a good thing to do, kid? You may just be fighting about who knows what clothes George A. Romero wore on any given day but you piss off whoever's behind that costume? It could get worse than that."

"..Right."

"Good. Now that I've imparted my words of wisdom, time to lay down some words of love." Ash smirked as he approached Dimaria and man was she a looker. Nice curves, blonde hair, great...personality. "You've had experience with evil books too, huh? Well, it just so happens that I know a place that even the influence of the Necronomicon can't reach. You wanna know what that place is, baby? B.E.D."

2RcpD7X.jpg

Look at that face. That oh-so-punchable face.

21867efd38e62b27303c6c16d69d64f7be611396_hq.gif

DIO had very little to add to the affair himself. The idea of a book with so much power was mouth-watering to him. It even sounded like it was right up his alley and all he had to do get it was work with these idiots? Sounded like a beneficial enough plan and when he finally had the book? Turn on his allies of convenience and claim the book for himself.

Not before dealing with that fiendish woman however. But DIO could wait and in the meantime? It seemed idiots like the geezer here would get under her skin for him.

@C.T.
"This world is not mine. I am already dead in my own." She admitted her own deceased status with all the emotion one had when talking about a particularly boring lecture. She didn't sound particularly excited about it either, as if the fact that she was dead was as obvious as the sky was blue. This was certainly not the same world that she departed from when she perished, either. A world of and for the living, yet something else entirely. Angel had never felt so removed from anything as she had now. "Yet we are here. We who don't belong."

The Protectorate needed their 'strength', but they had gathered a strange group. There was the hockey-masked man, who was also quite clearly supposed to be dead yet still walked. There was that decayed yet still talking and sentient body. If she was being honest with herself, most of those gathered looked like they were from those gory American horror movies. Except for Charlie, who looked like that generic boy in every film.

"Why us?"
OPzlIuE.png

Charlie was feeling a bit sheepish over getting so excited about getting one-over on Ghostface. So, it's probably for the better that Kanade's casual reveal shook him right back to reality as he knelt down and gently clutched onto Kanade's shoulder. "Wait, that whole thing you were saying about angels and stuff? You...Meant all of that? As in like you're a legit angel from...From up there?!" Charlie couldn't even begin to wrap his head around this!

Okay, there was vampires he'd believe that without a second thought! Everybody else thought he was crazy! But standing next to an actual Angel cast down from Heaven? This was all starting to seem a bit crazy!

Backing up from Kanade, Charlie frantically ran his hands through his hair. Why couldn't a vampire just show up so he could stake it! Something that made sense! But as he backed up, he felt two hands grip either side of his head. The smell was foul! Like whatever was grabbing him had been dead twice over! But Jason wouldn't hurt him which left...

"...!"

wtNNZaB.png

"No need to be afraid, Charlie! It'll only be one little bite!"

Charlie screamed in terror as it seemed like his brains were about to be munched! But what had happened to Tarman? Despite being a voracious brain-eater he tried to be as friendly as possible! Glancing over at the zombie, Ash's eyes went wide. Tarman's eyes were whitened over and his teeth had twisted into fangs. "He's possessed by the Evil Force! Don't kill it!" Ash called out though y'know stopping him from eating Charlie's brains was something that needed to be done!

@Hana @Kaykay @whoever else I suppose

Charlie screamed in terror as it seemed like his brains were about to be munched! But what had happened to Tarman? Despite being a voracious brain-eater he tried to be as friendly as possible! Glancing over at the zombie, Ash's eyes went wide. Tarman's eyes were whitened over and his teeth had twisted into fangs. "He's possessed by the Evil Force! Don't kill it!" Ash called out though y'know stopping him from eating Charlie's brains was something that needed to be done!
Chun Li immediately sprung into action.

No killing? Easy enough. And this figure, whoever it was once was already dead so she didn't need to worry about pain. And beneath her breach, Chun Li chanted in Chinese.

Jìng yǐ xiū shēn.

Electricity crackled around her legs as she screamed and flipped up into Crane form, balanced on one leg, body tilted slightly back and leg curled as she aimed.

And unleashed a rapid-array blow of kicks aimed for joints with intent to break them. Maybe she couldn't kill him, but she could keep him from being a threat.

Hyakuretsukyaku!

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Everyone​

OPzlIuE.png

Charlie was feeling a bit sheepish over getting so excited about getting one-over on Ghostface. So, it's probably for the better that Kanade's casual reveal shook him right back to reality as he knelt down and gently clutched onto Kanade's shoulder. "Wait, that whole thing you were saying about angels and stuff? You...Meant all of that? As in like you're a legit angel from...From up there?!" Charlie couldn't even begin to wrap his head around this!

Okay, there was vampires he'd believe that without a second thought! Everybody else thought he was crazy! But standing next to an actual Angel cast down from Heaven? This was all starting to seem a bit crazy!

Backing up from Kanade, Charlie frantically ran his hands through his hair. Why couldn't a vampire just show up so he could stake it! Something that made sense! But as he backed up, he felt two hands grip either side of his head. The smell was foul! Like whatever was grabbing him had been dead twice over! But Jason wouldn't hurt him which left...

"...!"

wtNNZaB.png

Chun Li immediately sprung into action.

No killing? Easy enough. And this figure, whoever it was once was already dead so she didn't need to worry about pain. And beneath her breach, Chun Li chanted in Chinese.

Jìng yǐ xiū shēn.

Electricity crackled around her legs as she screamed and flipped up into Crane form, balanced on one leg, body tilted slightly back and leg curled as she aimed.

And unleashed a rapid-array blow of kicks aimed for joints with intent to break them. Maybe she couldn't kill him, but she could keep him from being a threat.

Hyakuretsukyaku!

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Everyone​
Despite Angel's seeming dismissive regard on the awkward boy that bumbled after her like a lost puppy, she wasn't completely heartless. "Angel is just a name." She glanced at him, was he another person who thought she was an actual heavenly being? People seemed to think that a lot these days. It didn't help that the girl had a seemingly angelic appearance, down to the crown of shining silver-white hair on her head, to her unusual golden eyes. Her innocent-looking yet emotionless face was frozen in the features of a girl that wasn't even finished with adolescence.

Of course, being herself, Kanade didn't know that. She was simply confused but not about to question why people thought she was an angel. ... Maybe her Guard Skill involving her wings had something to do with it? Probably.

Before she could speak anything further, Charlie suddenly cried out - and seconds later screamed. Kanade paused at the sight of the rotted figure hanging off of him, about to eat his brains. Her foot shifted forwards as she reared back her right arm, about to attack the Tarman - when Chun Li also stepped in. Her eyes flashed to the woman, and working quickly the shorter female dispersed one arm blade, lashing out and punching Tarman away after the other's strikes had caught him off guard. Because of Overdrive, the skill that length Angel an unnatural, immense strength, the punch would send the zombie flying away at quite a distance.

She grabbed Charlie by the collar of his shirt, pulling him down and standing in front of him. Tarman wouldn't die from a punch anyway, but Charlie was very human and very vulnerable.

@Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster

"You talk too much." Elle said after all of that, shaking her head.

She stepped up and looked at Ash, since he was acting like a leader and had a personal beef with Jason it seemed.
"Let's start."

"Like a compass." Elle replied, nodding. Jason was like the compass, able to find the monster - or in this case the monster's tool. She could deal with this. She was still worried about Charlie, as he seemed too panicky to use in any sort of combat situation against the monstrosities discovered.
"Exactly," Alexandria nodded.
"Excellent. We of the Protectorate look forward to working with you."
Before the brewing conflict could escalate any further, a voice had abruptly interfered. Kanade raised her head, seeking out the source of the voice. Her gaze settled on a hovering woman above them. The woman's clothes reminded her of those superhero cartoons and movies that Americans usually loved on television, she never did quite like it, but seeing one in real life was a novelty. It wasn't as colorful as Powerman or what his name was, the outfit, but it lent a presence. That, and this woman's gaze was one of those naturally weighty ones when they rested on people - and now she was gazing at the three caught up in the conflict.

Seeing no reason to further interfere or step up, the dead schoolgirl backed away. Her eyes caught sight of Charlie coming up beside her, and she wondered why he even bothered to concern himself with her. He had seemed displeased with her earlier when she had held him over her shoulder.

"Vice-Commander," Was that a proper term for a second-in-command of a shady organization? After Chun-Li had stated her own questions, Kanade spoke up monotonously. "This world is not mine. I am already dead in my own." She admitted her own deceased status with all the emotion one had when talking about a particularly boring lecture. She didn't sound particularly excited about it either, as if the fact that she was dead was as obvious as the sky was blue. This was certainly not the same world that she departed from when she perished, either. A world of and for the living, yet something else entirely. Angel had never felt so removed from anything as she had now. "Yet we are here. We who don't belong."

"Why us?"

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Ringmaster @Michale CS @C.T. @Wanderer @Gummi Bunnies
"...Is that so?" Alexandria asked, not really believing what she heard. If she was already dead, what exactly was she doing in this world? Did she perhaps simply believe she had died when she'd changed worlds? In any case, that wasn't the important thing.

"Why you indeed. The book I mentioned, the Necronomicon, appears to have selected you. So we used some of our connections to get a hold of those of you it had chosen."

A simple, concise answer, but perhaps not the most explanatory. From the way things were turning out, though, who knew if she even knew any more than that?

jiNZvSA.jpg

Jason was familiar enough with the book of the dead. It was even rumored within the Necronomicon's very pages that Jason's distraught mother had used it's wicked incantations to bring her beloved Jason back to life. But whether or not it was true or the book playing sick tricks? Nobody would ever really know for sure. Well, except for Jason perhaps. But he certainly wasn't going to say one way or the other. Still, his past with the book went beyond his possibly being a by-product of it's power. He'd been tasked by Freddy Krueger in the guise of his mother to retrieve said book and who stood in his way?

That damn counter jockey Ash Williams!

Jason had suffered too many injuries to count over the years. But he recalled vividly how Ash had used his chainsaw to sever Jason's forearm. Not to mention nearly slicing the hulking zombie in half at the waist! Jason didn't feel pain like most other beings did but the experience was still quite unpleasant. Freezing up briefly as bone and sinew was mulched. But Jason's rage soon kicked in and he decided to fight back! First taking a hold of Ash's chainsaw before it could cut all the way through.

Freddy_Vs_Jason_Vs_Ash_.jpg

From that point Ash attempted to plead with the serial killer. Saying that they didn't have to fight and Jason didn't need to do anything crazy. Had Jason been capable of the action he might have laughed. This man only claimed to want to stop the fighting after his chainsaw had been stopped dead in it's tracks? It's just too bad for Ash that Jason was never quite the forgiving type. Keeping a tight grip on the chainsaw, Jason hoisted Ash up in the air.

Not at all difficult for the zombie given his super strength which had allowed him to take on the likes of Freddy Krueger and the Sawyer Clan! Calmly walking towards the nearest wall, Jason reared back and smashed Ash straight through it and beyond!

cYy3Kts.png

But being the hero that he was, Ash kept on ticking. But if there was one thing that Ash envied about tall dark and ugly? It was that while he'd aged into an old man, Jason still looked about the same. He'd even gotten his arm back! The lucky rotting bastard! But shaking Jason from his flashback was the finger that was being jabbed into his chest.

"Hey, you paying attention, hockey puck? No, because I know what you're thinking about. You're thinking about how you put me when I was ten years younger through a wall and into a vending machine. You wanna know how I know that?"

Jason had to admit that he was curious how Ash knew that was exactly what he'd been thinking about.

hBAEwyf.png

"Because I've done the dance with enough deadites to know when they're thinking of mucking up my pretty face. They get that twinkle in their eyes or well, eye in your case. Hell, I bet behind that mask you got a grin only a mother could love." Jason's eye widened in fury as his mother was mentioned and Eleven could have felt the vibes of anger surging through Jason's mind as he drew his machete.

"Whoa whoa! Easy with the pigsticker there, chief! That little boy you got with ya doesn't seem like they want you and I to dance. At least not until we've found that book."

As Jacket got in the middle of things, Ash slowly looked over at him. "...Nice mask." He commented before lowering the chainsaw as Jason sheathed his machete. Even someone as dull-minded as Jason knew Ash was an idiot. But he was an idiot who had hurt him and now decided to bring his mother into the equation. He wouldn't hurt him now as Elle had requested of him. But when the time rose? Like that Brewster boy, Jason would make sure Ashley J. Williams got his dues.

@Michale CS

29lTDlW.png

"Yeah, Jacket's got a point! We should all be united in letting me eat your braaaaaaaaains! I mean, working together!"

Tarman chimed in as he stood shoulder to shoulder with Jacket on this! Though all the scrumptious brains nearby made it almost too tantalizing for him to resist munching down on some grey matter! But was that why he was here? He was like that hockey mask guy! The big guy may have been more quiet but Tarman knew that they were united in their undeadness! Shambling over to Jason's side, Tarman folded his arms in agreement.

"We'll help you find this book! Just as long as we can get back to eating brains right after!"

Charlie and Ghostface, the humans of the group and the ones that would likely be preyed upon by Tarman if they didn't watch themselves were less than secure. So long as Eleven kept Jason by her side, the big guy probably wouldn't munch on them. But the talking corpse that was rotting to the point that it's decayed flesh resembled tar more than anything that once been human years ago.

rJ35spU.jpg

"I'll do whatever I can to help. The only thing supernatural that I've dealt with is a vampire. One that lived right next door to me.." Charlie muttered before glancing back at Pumpkinhead who continued to hiss at those gathered. "Until I ended up here, I figured that's all that was wrong with the world. Some blood-suckers here and there. But just today I've seen two zombies, a monster, and a guy...girl...?" Charlie paused as he looked over Ghostface who wasn't exactly giving out hints on who was behind the mask.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"How about none of your damn business? Look, I get what this kid's saying. I'll do my bit since it's why I'm here. But I'm not going to be ripping people in half like these two." Ghostface gestured to Michael and Jason. "...Then there is this little guy." Ghostface almost sounded affectionate when referring to Sam. Maybe this Ghostface preferred more modern horror."Believe me when I say I know my horror and the possee we got going here? We're in pretty good hands." Ghostface said rather assuredly. That was until Charlie raised an eyebrow, rather affronted by the suggestion.

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight. You're telling me that you're a bigger horror fan than I am? I stay up every Saturday night to watch Fright Night and I'm hearing that from some guy...person in a costume??"

"What? You think serial killers can't be interested in horror? The only horror movies that were around when these guys were kids were probably b-movie schlop. But nowadays you got CGI and fake blood out the ass." Ghostface started before turning their attention towards Charlie. "So, why don't you cool it with the attitude?" Charlie narrowed his eyes. Whoever was behind the mask didn't matter to him. Horror was what Charlie lived for! He wasn't going to have his knowledge of it threatened like this!

"We got some time to kill before we gotta go save the world. What the heck is your problem. Claiming to be the biggest horror aficionado here?" Charlie snapped back as Ghostface was tempted to reach for their hunting knife but while this guy may have been a dork, he was still a member of this impromptu team. But before it could get any more heated, Ash stepped in.

"Kids, kids. You're both disappointments, now how about we cool the tempers huh?"

Not seeming to heed Ash's words at first, Ghostface and Charlie continued to have their stare down. That was of course until Ghostface gave Charlie a rough shove and sulked off to stand next to Pumpkinhead. "Whatever, if you're feeling short because I know more about horror than you then that's on you, pal. Not going to get my hands dirty beating you down in a fight about it." Ghostface muttered as Charlie brushed himself off but nodded.

"Yeah, well works out just fine for me too. But, hey one last question. Who survived in the end of Night of the Living Dead?"

"...Barbra?"

"Nope! Barbra went and got dragged out by the zombies during the climax! You're thinking of the 1990 remake where she survived to the end! Everyone, including Ben died at the end of the 1968 original!"

Although Ghostface's true identity was hidden away by the mask, their body language was enough to show they were flustered by Charlie getting one over on them. How dare this brat do that! Pleased with Ghostface's reaction, Charlie turned back towards Angel only to get a thump on the head from Ash. "The hell was that for?!"

"You think one-upping someone with weapons is a good thing to do, kid? You may just be fighting about who knows what clothes George A. Romero wore on any given day but you piss off whoever's behind that costume? It could get worse than that."

"..Right."

"Good. Now that I've imparted my words of wisdom, time to lay down some words of love." Ash smirked as he approached Dimaria and man was she a looker. Nice curves, blonde hair, great...personality. "You've had experience with evil books too, huh? Well, it just so happens that I know a place that even the influence of the Necronomicon can't reach. You wanna know what that place is, baby? B.E.D."

2RcpD7X.jpg

Look at that face. That oh-so-punchable face.

21867efd38e62b27303c6c16d69d64f7be611396_hq.gif

DIO had very little to add to the affair himself. The idea of a book with so much power was mouth-watering to him. It even sounded like it was right up his alley and all he had to do get it was work with these idiots? Sounded like a beneficial enough plan and when he finally had the book? Turn on his allies of convenience and claim the book for himself.

Not before dealing with that fiendish woman however. But DIO could wait and in the meantime? It seemed idiots like the geezer here would get under her skin for him.

@C.T.

OPzlIuE.png

"...!"

wtNNZaB.png

The squabble between Ghostface and Charlie seemed to be beneath Alexandria's notice, the woman seeming to not even hear a word they were saying. She more or less just didn't want to get involved in as something as pathetic and petty as that, though. Once Tarman was apparently "possessed" by something, she sprung into action with the others. Or at least, planned to before Chun-Li and Kanade dealt with it. Perhaps this would be a good time to observe just how effective these people who didn't belong were.

Last edited:
Jìng yǐ xiū shēn.

Hyakuretsukyaku!

The Evil Force possessing Tarman may have been Ash's greatest enemy but Tarman? Tarman was just a zombie who was hungry for some brains. He wasn't a great fighter by any means and so as his arm went snap, and his leg went snap he tumbled off onto his side. Quickly scurrying away from the downed zombie, Charlie's heart was beating like a quarterback on prom night as he saw the zombie start to float into the air as his limbs snapped themselves back into place.

"W-Why are you doing this?! I thought you just said you wanted to help us!" Charlie exclaimed. He didn't know what to really expect from a zombie that was as creepily friendly as Tarman but Charlie also felt pity for the guy. Unlike Jerry who was rotten to the core through and through, this guy seemed like he could be a good friend so long as he had some brains in his system. Even without them, he seemed okay. So what had brought on this sudden change?

viYVM5M.jpg

"Hahahahah! Taaaaarmaaaaaaan isn't heeeeeeeeeeereeee! Hahahahhaah! Please leave your message in the AFTERLIFE! HAHAHAHAHA! We took your rotting friend to pass on a little message! This is new to all you folks but you know us! You know us all too well, Ashey Slashey!" The Evil Force spoke through Tarman and Ash paled. That was the same nickname Ash had been given back in his hometown of Elk Grove, Michigan after they'd heard of what he'd done in the cabin all those years ago.

Drawing his boomstick and aiming it the way of the possessed zombie, Ash glared.

"I got the world to save from you deadite dickheads. So if you got some cryptic bull to pass on, can you hurry it up before my trigger finger gets itchy?"

If the Evil Force was intimidated by Ash's threat, it didn't let it show through it's intense giggling. To which Sam even joined in. Not because he agreed with what was currently going on but how could he not? The laughing was pretty infectious!

"We didn't come here to fiiiight! You are much too strong for this weak host! He'd shatter after the first blow! You capes think you can bring in the horrors and the heroes to save the day! Things will be sunshine and roses when you're done! But Williams is the only here who knows! KNOWS WHAT'LL REALLY HAPPEN! AN ARMY OF THE DEAD WILL RISE AND YOU'LL ALL DIE! YOU'LL JOIN US, JOIIIIIN UUUUUUUUS!"

*bang!*

The shot tore through Tarman's chest and sent him crashing through the ground. But as his eyes returned to normal and the fangs vanished, he sat up. Seemingly completely ignorant of everything that had happened.

3JPGG2t.jpg

"Oh, hey guys. What's all the hubub about?"

Glancing down at the new hole in his chest, Tarman scratched his head. Huh, he didn't remember having that there before. Would explain the new breeze he felt though. "Hey, could someone explain why their's a hole in my chest? I mean it's not really a big deal but I'm genuinely curious." Tarman questioned as even Ghostface was baffled at how clueless the zombie was.

"You mean, you don't remember flying in the air and laughing like an idiot? You don't remember getting shot right in the chest?" The serial killer asked as Tarman seemed confused. "No, I don't think I recall any of that! The last thing I remember is telling you guys we should be working together and then BAM it all went dark!" Charlie was furious that this thing had somehow forgotten about almost eating him! Drawing a vial of holy water, he chucked it right at Tarman's face.

It shattered and drenched the zombie but did little of anything else.

"Ouch."

7FigP22.jpg

"Ouch? That's all you can after almost eating my brains!? I had to smell you and you.." Charlie shook his head as Tarman was busy shaking his head like a dog to get the water off. Noticing Charlie's frustrations and Tarman's ignorance, Ash stepped forward to try and clear things up.

"You're within your rights to get mad, kid. But it's not the rotting hunk of meat's fault. The only thing he's at fault at is having a hankering for brains. Normally, I wouldn't think twice about blowing your brains out. But, that thing that possessed you? That was the Necronomicon or well the spirit within it. It doesn't just make house calls for shits and giggles. It's got a warning and we better start moving if we're gonna get the jump on this thing. Deadites may not be much to you capes but to non-superpowered folk?" He gestured to Charlie and Ghostface which earned him a resounding 'Hey!' "We're in deep shit."

That of course meant taking the Evil Force at it's word...

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Wanderer

Reactions: Michale CS
An army of the dead?

Didn't sound all that tough to Jacket.

The one thing that spooked him was, could this 'force' take over anyone? Especially Jason. After what had occurred between Jason and Ash. Jacket personally didn't want to go toe to toe with the slasher.

Suddenly a new thought came to mind. Well, new thoughts. One was: Was there a Mike's Pizzeria nearby? He loved their thin crust. Second thought was: What would be done for transport? Like Scooby Doo it, and hope into one vehicle? Or convoy?

Holding up his tape recorder. He decided to ask the second thought/question.

"-s what will-Be-Done-For-Transportation-" He hoped either Ash or Alexandria would understand his question.

The pizza would have to wait.
@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

2RcpD7X.jpg
"..." To top off the less than stellar start, apparently this was actually now happening. Dimaria might have sighed, were she not just a bit COMPLETELY LIVID. So instead, she simply hardened her gaze and stabbed her blade into the ground, leaving it behind for just a few moments as she stepped forward. "Let me make this as abundantly clear as possible." She started politely enough...and then her armored hand reached down and crushed his cojones in a vise grip. "Got your attention yet?" She deadpanned, her free hand moving to push the vulnerable man down to his knees.

"I am not, nor have I ever been, interested in some old and saggy pathetic waste of flesh. If you let your dick control your actions again, my blade over there will make sure you lose it." She thumbed over her shoulder at it, purely for his juvenile benefit. "Maybe I'll do you one better and shear the very skin from your bones."

sdrvtU9.png

"Understood?"

@Chewy Rabbits

"Stop."

A firm, authoritative voice rang out across the open area. Its source was a costumed woman, her outfit covering her entire body and styled in a similar manner to what one might expect of an American styled superhero, but colored in black and light grey. A helmet covered her face and a heavy cape draped across her shoulders. In the center of her chest was an insignia of a tower.

latest

"Before your questions, however, I will give you all a quick run down to prevent unnecessary questions. Firstly, the situation at hand. As some of you might be aware from our calls, a member of the Slaughterhouse Nine, Bonesaw, has gotten her hands on a tool called the Necronomicon. We don't understand the mechanics behind it, but Bonesaw is, unfortunately, a biomechanical genius. Whatever she gets her hands on becomes more dangerous. Exponentially. She will change appearances, mix together different beings, or even cyberize creatures. The Necronomicon summons creatures unlike any we have seen before, and if she's allowed to run free with it...the consequences are obvious."

Alexandria began to float into the air once more before turning around and slowly moving in another direction, as if leading the group. It seemed she expected the others to follow her, whether by her sheer powerful presence or curiosity about what had dragged them here in the first place.

Before long, provided they'd followed along, they would arrive at a large building. The base of the Protectorate. Finally, Alexandria would turn around and face the group once more.

"Now, any questions?"

Questions about the Necronomicon, Bonesaw, the Slaughterhouse Nine, S-rank threats, the Protectorate, or anything else would probably be best answered here. However, there were also various others you could try to talk to as well, such as a plain-looking old man who was probably in his 50s, though perhaps the chainsaw replacing his right arm detracted from that plain look, and a group of kids who were probably between 12 to 18 wearing costumes of their own.

(OOC Note: Tag me for the kids or Alexandria, tag @Chewy Rabbits for the old man)

For the most part the horrors(and Charlie!) didn't seem to take their new surroundings in stride. Well, with the exceptions of Sam who found everyone's costumes awesome! Did they wear the same costumes when going on Halloween? They must have for sure! Jumping up and down in glee, Sam hissed as the old man stepped forward and placed a hand on his head to settle him.

tBXIJ47.jpg

"Nice to meet ya, Dragon Lady. Name's Ash, Ash Williams. You wanna know a thing or two about that book? It's like a hook that sinks into you and never lets go. Kinda like that ex-girlfriend that never stops calling. But I've been battling the evil within that book for thirty years and this is what I have to show for it."

Ash raised up his left arm and showed the chainsaw attached to the stump as he frowned. The chainsaw arm was handy and all when slicing up deadites and when fixing yourself a club sandwich. But could be quite the pain in the ass in other times.

"Dunno what Captain Kirk and deadite boy are gonna do for us. But if they ended up here? Biggest reason is probably because the Necronomicon wants a good show. So it brought guys here who know how to really spill the red stuff. Course if it were up to me?" Ash narrowed his eyes at Tarman in particular and making a gun with his free hand, Ash leveled it towards the zombie and 'fired.'

"No deadite creeps would still be standing near me. That's for damn sure."

znf7UBi.jpg

Jason stepped away from Elle's side and started towards Ash. Only to stop as he saw Ash raise his chainsaw. Undead serial killer and loser chosen one stared eachother down as Jason's hand tightly gripped the hilt of his machete. Unlike Michael who cared very little for what Ash thought of him, Jason had a past with Ash Williams, one he wasn't soon to forget!

"Ease up there, Wayne Deadski. You want that other eye to go missing?" Ash threatened as Jason continued to glare at him. "You still remember our last tango, huh? When I sent both you and that burnt faced demon packing.."

niGUhgJ.jpg

Tarman had no idea what was going on! :D

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay
"Like a compass." Elle replied, nodding. Jason was like the compass, able to find the monster - or in this case the monster's tool. She could deal with this. She was still worried about Charlie, as he seemed too panicky to use in any sort of combat situation against the monstrosities discovered.

The girl looked up at Jason, and using the psychic rapport she had already started to build with the boy - he would forever be a boy, a victim like Will... like her, in her mind - to communicate in a more visual method to him what needed to be done. Essentially it was...

Find Monster
YIYwzxPDKxt7a-WhnLsp_qr-VmTHRlTSfGE948Y0K0U.jpg

Kill Monster
fred-jason-pic.jpg

Get Book
evil-dead-necronomicon.jpg
Elle raised her hand toward Jason and shook her head. She pointed toward Ash and said, "Not him. I like him."

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Chewy Rabbits

29lTDlW.png

rJ35spU.jpg

sNxZh6N.jpg

The Evil Force possessing Tarman may have been Ash's greatest enemy but Tarman? Tarman was just a zombie who was hungry for some brains. He wasn't a great fighter by any means and so as his arm went snap, and his leg went snap he tumbled off onto his side. Quickly scurrying away from the downed zombie, Charlie's heart was beating like a quarterback on prom night as he saw the zombie start to float into the air as his limbs snapped themselves back into place.

"W-Why are you doing this?! I thought you just said you wanted to help us!" Charlie exclaimed. He didn't know what to really expect from a zombie that was as creepily friendly as Tarman but Charlie also felt pity for the guy. Unlike Jerry who was rotten to the core through and through, this guy seemed like he could be a good friend so long as he had some brains in his system. Even without them, he seemed okay. So what had brought on this sudden change?

viYVM5M.jpg

"Hahahahah! Taaaaarmaaaaaaan isn't heeeeeeeeeeereeee! Hahahahhaah! Please leave your message in the AFTERLIFE! HAHAHAHAHA! We took your rotting friend to pass on a little message! This is new to all you folks but you know us! You know us all too well, Ashey Slashey!" The Evil Force spoke through Tarman and Ash paled. That was the same nickname Ash had been given back in his hometown of Elk Grove, Michigan after they'd heard of what he'd done in the cabin all those years ago.

Drawing his boomstick and aiming it the way of the possessed zombie, Ash glared.

"I got the world to save from you deadite dickheads. So if you got some cryptic bull to pass on, can you hurry it up before my trigger finger gets itchy?"

If the Evil Force was intimidated by Ash's threat, it didn't let it show through it's intense giggling. To which Sam even joined in. Not because he agreed with what was currently going on but how could he not? The laughing was pretty infectious!

"We didn't come here to fiiiight! You are much too strong for this weak host! He'd shatter after the first blow! You capes think you can bring in the horrors and the heroes to save the day! Things will be sunshine and roses when you're done! But Williams is the only here who knows! KNOWS WHAT'LL REALLY HAPPEN! AN ARMY OF THE DEAD WILL RISE AND YOU'LL ALL DIE! YOU'LL JOIN US, JOIIIIIN UUUUUUUUS!"

*bang!*

The shot tore through Tarman's chest and sent him crashing through the ground. But as his eyes returned to normal and the fangs vanished, he sat up. Seemingly completely ignorant of everything that had happened.

3JPGG2t.jpg

Glancing down at the new hole in his chest, Tarman scratched his head. Huh, he didn't remember having that there before. Would explain the new breeze he felt though. "Hey, could someone explain why their's a hole in my chest? I mean it's not really a big deal but I'm genuinely curious." Tarman questioned as even Ghostface was baffled at how clueless the zombie was.

"You mean, you don't remember flying in the air and laughing like an idiot? You don't remember getting shot right in the chest?" The serial killer asked as Tarman seemed confused. "No, I don't think I recall any of that! The last thing I remember is telling you guys we should be working together and then BAM it all went dark!" Charlie was furious that this thing had somehow forgotten about almost eating him! Drawing a vial of holy water, he chucked it right at Tarman's face.

"Ouch."

7FigP22.jpg

"Ouch? That's all you can after almost eating my brains!? I had to smell you and you.." Charlie shook his head as Tarman was busy shaking his head like a dog to get the water off. Noticing Charlie's frustrations and Tarman's ignorance, Ash stepped forward to try and clear things up.

"You're within your rights to get mad, kid. But it's not the rotting hunk of meat's fault. The only thing he's at fault at is having a hankering for brains. Normally, I wouldn't think twice about blowing your brains out. But, that thing that possessed you? That was the Necronomicon or well the spirit within it. It doesn't just make house calls for shits and giggles. It's got a warning and we better start moving if we're gonna get the jump on this thing. Deadites may not be much to you capes but to non-superpowered folk?" He gestured to Charlie and Ghostface which earned him a resounding 'Hey!' "We're in deep shit."

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Wanderer

David Hoover

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @The Wanderer

What a mess... It looks like the folks gathered here were having a hard time getting along.

From what David could understand, it seemed that they were gathered here to retrieve something called the "Necronomicon", which had been stolen by a dangerous individual, known as "Bonesaw". The Necronomicon was apparently a cursed book that could give rise to horrific monstrosities....

David shuddered, he had his fair share of monstrosities with his fights with the crooked man... But, if he had to take up arms once more, he knew he couldn't refuse, especially if he were looking at the possibility of an army, raised by the Necronomicon itself, if Bonesaw retained their grasp on it, or so it seems.

"I'll... Help take care of this..." He said quietly.

His voice just barely audible above the commotion in the room, his hand traced that slightly dulled fruit knife he had in one of his inner jacket pockets. The very same knife he had used to fight off the Crooked Man on two seperate occasions... The third, and the fourth? He was armed with a gun... Something that he no longer had with him; he had no permit, and there had been only one bullet left.

After that final fight with the Crooked Man, he had thrown the gun away... He couldn't bear the memories that it had brought back, but now, looking back, perhaps it wasn't the best decision.

Even so, he would have to make do with what he had... For now.

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Picking up his sack, Sam waddled off towards Clarith as he tilted his head and smiled behind his mask at her. How innocent of her to assume he was just a simple trick r treater! He was so much more but where was the fun in revealing that? Then people were afraid to go near you and a Halloween spent alone wasn't a Halloween worth celebrating! Extending his free hand towards Clarith however, Sam sought to gently grab her hand.
"Stop."

latest

"Now, any questions?"

Jacket lacked any questions. Both in his head. And in his tape recorder. As he was positive he didn't have any lines that he could even try to put together to form a question.

That was the man with a chainsaw for a hand showed up.

The attachment personally confused Jacket. Evident by how he cocked his head. Sure, it was ideal for one on one. But, surely it would only hinder him if he tried to take on a group with it.

And it seemed this man knew a bit about this 'book.'

But, as Jacket walked over to ask a question. It seemed the man in the hockey mask had some unfinished business with the man with the chainsaw arm. Not wanting a fight to occur. Jacket stepped in between the two. Holding up his tape recorder. "-No-Fighting-Please it-Stick w- together!" A part of Jacket hoped the two would listen.
@Chewy Rabbits

29lTDlW.png

rJ35spU.jpg

sNxZh6N.jpg

viYVM5M.jpg

*bang!*

3JPGG2t.jpg

"Ouch."

7FigP22.jpg

tumblr_o8d0d3JGin1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh... um..."

As things began to unravel more and more, Clarith started to feel more and more unsure of her purpose here. She wasn't sure if she could lend a hand in this situation relating to this Necronomicon. At this point in time, Clarith had only been a simple housemaid. She didn't have much to share when it came to these tasks at hand, but it made her wonder why Michaela and the mysterious sorceress had told her to come here in their place.

She wondered this in heavy thought, not really keeping in mind that she was slightly tightening her hold onto Sam's hand.

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @Gyork @The Wanderer

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"-s what will-Be-Done-For-Transportation-" He hoped either Ash or Alexandria would understand his question.

IgMPqVP.jpg

"Mode of transportation? Well, I dunno much about these hero types but I'm assuming they don't have an invisible jet we can all hitch a ride on. Course, I don't mind if some of you wanna take a ride in my Oldsmobile."

Ash paused while answering Jacket's question as he looked at Pumpkinhead and then at Tarman. "Alright, I don't mind people hitching rides with the exceptions that you're not dripping rotting flesh or tall enough that you could use my car like a matchbox."

Tarman was still fascinated by the hole in his chest and didn't seem to mind Ash's comment. Pumpkinhead on the other hand took great offense! This human was telling him that he couldn't sit in his measly vehicle? The demon stepped forward and growled while holding out one of it's claws towards Ash in a threatening manner.

uk52Dlp.jpg

"Raaaaargh!"

Narrowing his eyes at the demon, Ash didn't raise his shotgun so as not to give a reason for this thing to pounce. But Ash had his suspicions of these guys to begin with. From his past encounter with Jason to this eight foot tall demon staring down at him with drool dripping down from it's fangs, Ash wasn't too big on working with these guys.

Truth be told, the only decent ones out of the bunch seemed to be that Charlie guy and the one in robes and mask. Sure, Charlie was out of his depth here but then so had Ash when the Necronomicon first came into his life. He only hoped that Charlie swam instead of sinking. As for the one in the robes? Ash couldn't even tell what gender they were let alone how useful they'd be in a fight. But if they needed horror triva? Then he knew where to look.

The kid one with the sack on his head didn't do much but giggle at the proceedings but he creeped Ash out all the same. There was something more to him than what Ash could see and that's what made Sam so unnerving. Tarman was just another deadite in Ash's eyes but a strange one. Normally, a blow like that would have taken a deadite down for the count. Yet this guy was still sitting around with an almost-childlike wonder in his eyes. Which in turn left the guy who hadn't said much.

Glancing over at DIO, Ash narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something. But then a strange feeling overcame him. Something Ash couldn't quite explain but it didn't seem like he could pull his attention away from this guy.

hagZ6u1.jpg

That blonde hair, those enchanting eyes that he could stare at...

Okay! Enough of that guy! Shaking his head to clear his thoughts of whatever DIO-related images he may have formed, Ash turned his attention back to Dimaria just as she was planting her sword in the ground. Was that an innuendo If it was then hey! Dimaria was already on step ahead of the game! Still, Ash couldn't resist a little joke at her expense right?

"Heh, you know your supposed to put the sword in your enemies, not the floor."

"Dead crowd, huh?"
"I am not, nor have I ever been, interested in some old and saggy pathetic waste of flesh. If you let your dick control your actions again, my blade over there will make sure you lose it." She thumbed over her shoulder at it, purely for his juvenile benefit. "Maybe I'll do you one better and shear the very skin from your bones."
Leaning in for a kiss from Dimaria, Ash noticed her hand lowering downward and a grin formed. "Going right for the strike zone, huh? Sounds good to meeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

ocf8oiP.jpg

Falling straight to his knees, Ash's voice went up a few notches as he struggled against Dimaria's grip. Jesus, this woman felt strong enough to be able to do much worse than grab a hold of him like this! Holding up his free hand, Ash shakily held it to his head as he saluted Dimaria.

"...Crystal!"

Pumpkinhead seemed quite pleased with how things had turned out.

SeVGe6N.jpg

@The Wanderer @Ringmaster @C.T. @Kaykay @york @Michale CS
As things began to unravel more and more, Clarith started to feel more and more unsure of her purpose here. She wasn't sure if she could lend a hand in this situation relating to this Necronomicon. At this point in time, Clarith had only been a simple housemaid. She didn't have much to share when it came to these tasks at hand, but it made her wonder why Michaela and the mysterious sorceress had told her to come here in their place.

She wondered this in heavy thought, not really keeping in mind that she was slightly tightening her hold onto Sam's hand.
bewarethehorrorblog.tumblr.com%2BSam%2Bpumpkin%2Bpatch.gif

"...!"

Sam blinked as he felt Clarith's grip tighten. It seemed this human in particular had taken a liking to him! Not that Sam particularly minded. Halloween season was a great time to make friends! Sam only wished it didn't have to take something like this to bring people together! He'd lean over and hugged Clarith's waist however as he glanced up at her.

"Heh..."

@Gummi Bunnies

Chun Li returned to meditation. A moment later, she gestured for those who wished to join her as she spoke.

"We shall face dark forces soon enough. A quiet mind shall go a long way, towards the clarity we require to face them."

@Chewy Rabbits @whoever​

ocf8oiP.jpg

Falling straight to his knees, Ash's voice went up a few notches as he struggled against Dimaria's grip. Jesus, this woman felt strong enough to be able to do much worse than grab a hold of him like this! Holding up his free hand, Ash shakily held it to his head as he saluted Dimaria.

"...Crystal!"
"Good. That's what I like to hear from groveling weasels that call themselves men." She released her grip, taking a single step back and seemingly relaxing...before lashing out swiftly once more with a gauntleted backhand to his face. "Never forget your place, little mutt, and never will we have any issues again." Dimaria smiled, not altogether a comforting one.

g5M9iwK.png

"Soooooo..." She trailed off, looking over at the others-- "Meditation? Really. That's cute."

@The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @Michale CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleven just stood there waiting for the arrangements to be made for transportation. She doubted anyone would mind her sharing a ride with them, her being a very quiet and very small person - but she was not going to go anywhere without Jason at this time, so whatever arrangement was made for Voorhees, she would accompany him.

"Oh... um..."

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @york @The Wanderer

IgMPqVP.jpg

"Mode of transportation? Well, I dunno much about these hero types but I'm assuming they don't have an invisible jet we can all hitch a ride on. Course, I don't mind if some of you wanna take a ride in my Oldsmobile."

Ash paused while answering Jacket's question as he looked at Pumpkinhead and then at Tarman. "Alright, I don't mind people hitching rides with the exceptions that you're not dripping rotting flesh or tall enough that you could use my car like a matchbox."

Tarman was still fascinated by the hole in his chest and didn't seem to mind Ash's comment. Pumpkinhead on the other hand took great offense! This human was telling him that he couldn't sit in his measly vehicle? The demon stepped forward and growled while holding out one of it's claws towards Ash in a threatening manner.

uk52Dlp.jpg

"Raaaaargh!"

Narrowing his eyes at the demon, Ash didn't raise his shotgun so as not to give a reason for this thing to pounce. But Ash had his suspicions of these guys to begin with. From his past encounter with Jason to this eight foot tall demon staring down at him with drool dripping down from it's fangs, Ash wasn't too big on working with these guys.

Truth be told, the only decent ones out of the bunch seemed to be that Charlie guy and the one in robes and mask. Sure, Charlie was out of his depth here but then so had Ash when the Necronomicon first came into his life. He only hoped that Charlie swam instead of sinking. As for the one in the robes? Ash couldn't even tell what gender they were let alone how useful they'd be in a fight. But if they needed horror triva? Then he knew where to look.

The kid one with the sack on his head didn't do much but giggle at the proceedings but he creeped Ash out all the same. There was something more to him than what Ash could see and that's what made Sam so unnerving. Tarman was just another deadite in Ash's eyes but a strange one. Normally, a blow like that would have taken a deadite down for the count. Yet this guy was still sitting around with an almost-childlike wonder in his eyes. Which in turn left the guy who hadn't said much.

Glancing over at DIO, Ash narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something. But then a strange feeling overcame him. Something Ash couldn't quite explain but it didn't seem like he could pull his attention away from this guy.

hagZ6u1.jpg

That blonde hair, those enchanting eyes that he could stare at...

Okay! Enough of that guy! Shaking his head to clear his thoughts of whatever DIO-related images he may have formed, Ash turned his attention back to Dimaria just as she was planting her sword in the ground. Was that an innuendo If it was then hey! Dimaria was already on step ahead of the game! Still, Ash couldn't resist a little joke at her expense right?

"Heh, you know your supposed to put the sword in your enemies, not the floor."

"Dead crowd, huh?"

Leaning in for a kiss from Dimaria, Ash noticed her hand lowering downward and a grin formed. "Going right for the strike zone, huh? Sounds good to meeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

ocf8oiP.jpg

"...Crystal!"

Pumpkinhead seemed quite pleased with how things had turned out.

SeVGe6N.jpg

@The Wanderer @Ringmaster @C.T. @Kaykay @york @Michale CS
David Hoover

@The Wanderer @Ringmaster @C.T. @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Michale CS

David managed to give Clarith a warm, reassuring smile... Despite him feeling a little, out of place in this crowd. Though there was an obvious dynamic here, it was at least obvious that the folks here were onboard. He cringed a little when he saw Ash er, get a very hands on experience of the "nutcracker", but quickly directed his thoughts towards something more productive.

It looks like he was taking transportation into consideration... He glanced around at Sam, then Clarith, then Ghostface, before clearing his throat a little.

"I... Have a car." He said quietly.

Though it was nothing special, he figured it would hold around four people, including himself. Well, five, if they were squeezed in, but, the latter seemed like an bad idea, considering that they would likely run into a situation where they might have to get out of the car, as fast as possible... And that sort of thing would be greatly hindered if the passengers in the back had to wiggle their way out of their seats.

Jacket looked between Ash and David.

Wondering who he should ride with. On one hand, Ash was experienced with this things. And Jacket could sense that Ash was retro. Something he liked. For, despite him liking most of the advancements in tech. He disliked most of the songs from the current generation. There were a few he liked, but they didn't have that 80s feel to them.

But on the other hand, Ash did say Tarman couldn't ride with, as due to his rotting flesh.

And, Jacket didn't exactly feel okay with just leaving Tarman alone with strangers. As, he didn't want any accidents to occur between with party.

That was when an idea popped into his head.

Gesturing for David and Ash to walk to him.

Once the two of them were close enough. He pressed a button on his tape recorder. "-vote-who-joins-your car!"

The idea came from vague memories of gym where people picked teams.

@Chewy Rabbits @york

An army of the dead?

Didn't sound all that tough to Jacket.

The one thing that spooked him was, could this 'force' take over anyone? Especially Jason. After what had occurred between Jason and Ash. Jacket personally didn't want to go toe to toe with the slasher.

Suddenly a new thought came to mind. Well, new thoughts. One was: Was there a Mike's Pizzeria nearby? He loved their thin crust. Second thought was: What would be done for transport? Like Scooby Doo it, and hope into one vehicle? Or convoy?

Holding up his tape recorder. He decided to ask the second thought/question.

The pizza would have to wait.
@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay
David Hoover

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @The Wanderer

What a mess... It looks like the folks gathered here were having a hard time getting along.

From what David could understand, it seemed that they were gathered here to retrieve something called the "Necronomicon", which had been stolen by a dangerous individual, known as "Bonesaw". The Necronomicon was apparently a cursed book that could give rise to horrific monstrosities....

David shuddered, he had his fair share of monstrosities with his fights with the crooked man... But, if he had to take up arms once more, he knew he couldn't refuse, especially if he were looking at the possibility of an army, raised by the Necronomicon itself, if Bonesaw retained their grasp on it, or so it seems.

"I'll... Help take care of this..." He said quietly.

His voice just barely audible above the commotion in the room, his hand traced that slightly dulled fruit knife he had in one of his inner jacket pockets. The very same knife he had used to fight off the Crooked Man on two seperate occasions... The third, and the fourth? He was armed with a gun... Something that he no longer had with him; he had no permit, and there had been only one bullet left.

After that final fight with the Crooked Man, he had thrown the gun away... He couldn't bear the memories that it had brought back, but now, looking back, perhaps it wasn't the best decision.

Even so, he would have to make do with what he had... For now.

"Oh... um..."

@Kaykay @Minerva @Hana @Ringmaster @C.T. @Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @Gyork @The Wanderer
IgMPqVP.jpg

We're not getting any answers here... Kanade didn't know what the Necronomicon was, or even who the 'enemy' was. She did know, however, how to fight. Very well. The suited woman still hadn't answered everything, but the schoolgirl knew what she was meant to do anyway. "Okay." It was as simple as that, even if the others around her didn't get along with each other much. Charlie was the only one she had interacted with most extensively, to a lesser extent she had talked to Elle and Jason. Having no one else to really talk to, she took a hold of Charlie's shirt sleeve and tugged him over. She didn't give him any time to argue or protest as she approached Elle and her speechless companion.

She settled with the other two in silence, though her expression didn't shift an inch. It was enough to tell Elle and Jason that she planned on sticking with them for the time being... Bringing along with her a rather hapless Charlie. Glancing at the zombie with the hockey mask, Kanade noted to herself to keep an eye on Charlie. Elle, Jason, and Kanade herself had abilities that would keep them well-armed in what was to come. What was their last member going to do?

@Michale CS @Chewy Rabbits @york @C.T. @Kaykay @Wanderer

Last edited:
She settled with the other two in silence, though her expression didn't shift an inch. It was enough to tell Elle and Jason that she planned on sticking with them for the time being... Bringing along with her a rather hapless Charlie. Glancing at the zombie with the hockey mask, Kanade noted to herself to keep an eye on Charlie. Elle, Jason, and Kanade herself had abilities that would keep them well-armed in what was to come. What was their last member going to do?
Elle looked over at her and gave her a small smile, nodding. She was clearly fine with this grouping. Charlie needed protecting, and the small woman clearly was capable of handling herself. It just was a matter of which vehicle, if any the four of them would pile into.

@Hana @Chewy Rabbits