tumblr_o84m7pOG6K1v3qowuo7_100.png

"O-Oh... hello there..."

Again, Clarith didn't feel so comfortable with all of these people around, but with how Sam appeared to be child-like in appearance and behavior, it didn't put her off. Able to work up a small smile, she did have some curiosities in that sack of his, but she didn't want to be intruding at the moment.

APWN7s6.jpg

"Hehehehee!!"

Sam was absolutely delighted at the reactions! This is what Halloween was all about! People enjoying themselves and reveling in the night where you could pretend to be whatever you wanted! Even if in this case it meant watching as a masked serial killer scare the shit out of two innocent people. But that just came with Sam's nature. He was a thousand year old spirit who was likely wise beyond his years.

But nobody wanted to hand candy out to a spirit in a menacing looking robe! So thus spawned the idea to adopt a form that would let him walk alongside the trick r treaters. Wearing a burlap sack over his head and ragged pajamas with a mysterious sack slung over his shoulder, most people's opinion of Sam varied from wariness to 'aw isn't he adorable!' Sam wasn't one to turn down or confirm either opinion. People were free to think what they liked!

So long as they obeyed Halloween's rules! Otherwise Sam would have them dispatched of in the most cruelest way possible! But he couldn't get on the bad side of these people! They needed to work together so they could save Halloween! Reaching into his sack, Sam tugged on Clarith's clothes as he held up a sucker towards her.

"Heh..."

I9GgUX7.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies
But primarily? This one was a boy. She pointed at herself and said, "Elle." then pointed at Jason, her eyes curious for the answer. He wouldn't have to speak his answer. Elle was confident that with the physical contact, she would pick up some stray thought from her partner. One that would provide her with his name.
nUfQ5Q8.jpg

Jason wasn't quite sure what had lead to this girl being so comfortable around him or even why she smiled. After rising from the dead and even returning to the camp grounds for which his murder spree started, the children were terrified of him. They ran and often prayed for him to go away! Yet this child didn't run or even close her eyes and hoped he'd go away. She seemed to be giving him a chance and it confused the serial killer.

But he knew full well that he'd keep her safe. Nobody, not even the man in the white mask would harm her. As for when she named herself, Jason simply stared at her with his unblinking brown eye. There had once been a point where Jason could speak but he had zero inclination to do so but after who knows how many years of rotting in the ground? Jason wasn't exactly a looker and it hadn't done well on his vocal chords either.

So even if he had wanted to, he could not tell the girl what his name was. But that's where Eleven's power came in handy. She was about to explore the mindscape of Jason Voorhees.

sntUREL.jpg

Yeah, it wasn't much to look at. Some like a certain burnt-faced dream demon might have called it a minimalist approach. But Jason simply didn't have a lot to think about these days. He wandered Camp Crystal Lake waiting for sinners to come so he could end their lives because it's what his mother wanted. That said, there would have been two doors for Eleven to look through and they both opened without her needing to do a thing.

The door on the right would have revealed an almost picturesque idea of a 1950s summer camp with the memory even appearing in a sort of grainy style. But the memory wasn't too pleasant despite the relaxing music that played in the background!

latest

"Jason the freak! Jason the retard! Jason the freaking retard!"

The crowd of kids rushing towards the docks shouted in unison as one kid burst free from the crowd with his arms clutched to either side of his head. The boy did indeed look quite odd from the other 'normal' children. His head was bulbous and one eye was higher than the other. He also had a terrible overbite. Groaning he continued to run from the children until he fell into the water where he splashed for dear life. But not one of the children came to help and the counselors?

Eleven would have seen two of them making out at a cabin that was nearby. Ah yes, satisfying bodily needs was much more important than a child's life. It was with that the door slammed shut and Eleven could focus on the second one which seemed to be more reflective of Jason as he currently was with an elderly looking woman gently clutching at Jason's mask as he stared down at her.

3xwfiBt.jpg

"Jason, my special special boy. Do you know why your mother loves you? Because you never disappoint me. I killed those people who were too busy making love to watch you. But now you can handle yourself. You've grown up to be so strong, Jason. I'm so proud of you! So go out there and make those sinners pay! MAKE THEM PAY, JASON!"

The woman or rather Jason's mother shouted as Jason nodded.

But the woman soon faded away and Jason was left by himself. Staring at the spot where his mother had once been, Jason turned and walked off with his machete in hand. Only he'd soon realize that he was no longer on his familiar camp grounds. Where was he exactly? Glancing around, Jason would have been reminded of the one time he'd been to New York to continue a killing spree he had started. But he remembered walking there, he seemed to have just shown up here!

As he continued to lumber around the area, he heard footsteps behind him. Slowly turning to glance at the noise, Jason would have been face to face with another masked murderer, Michael Myers. As the two started towards each other, the door slammed as Jason pulled his hand back. He might not have been the brightest bulb of the bunch but he could feel when something was wrong and whatever that had been felt off to the serial killer.

@Michale CS
Chun Li rose to her feet, arms crossed as she stared upwards before finally speaking.

"Hello there. Whoever you are."

Whatever you are, she added privately in her head.
lpE8Fzc.png

"..."

Whereas creatures like Pumpkinhead were simply too beastly to approach anything like English, and Jason genuinely couldn't speak it even if he wanted to, Michael simply chose not to speak. He didn't see much of a reason to do so. What would speaking have done to further his killing spree? It might have only slowed it down, even. If people heard his voice then they would try to plead with him to stop. Michael didn't care for that unnecessary hassle. He killed them and then moved on.

Which is why even as Michael felt some strange draw to this woman, he still didn't break his silence. Though a slight nod of the head would have shown that he had acknowledged Chun-Li's comment towards him. But the only vocalization she'd be getting out of the Shape was the heavy breathing as his chest lurched up and down and he continued to stare. But the silence wouldn't be for long as Tarman had wandered over to the two. He couldn't eat Jacket's brain but what about these two?

3JPGG2t.jpg

"I can smell your tasty brains. Can't eat his brain but what about yours? More brains the merrier.."

Tarman grunted but he still garnered no response from Michael. The zombie hadn't seen anything wrong in what he'd been asking. It wasn't like he'd been asked to be brought back into the life of the living where he'd suffer through the painful process of decomposition. The endorphins located within the brain helped to subside the pain if only for a brief time. Surely these two wouldn't mind parting with theirs, right?

Michael didn't understand why a man who was so obviously dead was up and talking. But much like everything else, he didn't quite care either. As the Tarman tried to get closer however, Michael's forearm swung outwards and cracked the zombie upside the head sending him down to the ground. All while keeping his gaze focused on Chun Li. The blow had taken Tarman by surprise but it'd done little more than that. Sitting up on his rear, Tarman straightened out his head which had been twisted by the force of the blow.

"No brains, huh?"

Tarman was a sad zombo :(

@Ringmaster @The Wanderer
"Do you know why we are here?" It was spoken in such a way that it almost didn't sound like a question, barely a change in her voice at the end. Her eyes stared into the other girl's calmly.
7FigP22.jpg

Was this girl serious?! First she summoned some kind of arm-blade thing as if it were no big deal. Then she went on to claim that she was an Angel? Trying to find some ground for rationalizing all this, Charlie thought that maybe hey it was a superhero name! Yeah, he didn't really follow those comics too much. Stuff like E.C's Tales from the Crypt were more his speed. But Angel didn't seem like it'd be out of place there.

Though given the line-up of other beasts and horrors that Charlie had wound up with, he somehow doubted it was that easy. "This doesn't make any sense. I was in the middle of watching Fright Night with my girlfriend and I end up here!" Taking a moment to briefly pinch himself, he winced.

Nope, he sure as hell wasn't dreaming. Which meant that eight foot tall monster was as real as could be. Making his way after Angel, Charlie paused as they stood near Jason. The guy may have smelled terrible but given that Charlie could spot his spinal cord through the tear in the back of his jacket, he imagined this guy had bigger problems than a hygiene issue. Still, what the hell were two kids or whatever 'Angel' was doing with a guy like this? Drawing a stake, Charlie shook like a leaf as he approached Jason.

"Why don't you leave the kid alone, big guy?" Charlie said although the shakiness in his tone made it quite clear that he wasn't entirely prepped for a fight. Jason, who had been rattled by Eleven's gesture turned towards Charlie and narrowed his eyes as he loomed over the sixteen year old. "..."

Mistakes had certainly been made.

@Hana
She questioned, glancing skyward briefly before pulling her sizable blade off her back, idly tossing it back and forth between her hands.

"What to do, I wonder." Her tone made it clear she already had something in mind. "Ah yes, that yellow jacket of yours. I know what it's missing. Tell me, what would you think if we painted it red?"

So this is what it had come down to had it? DIO wasn't quite sure of how or why he had ended up here saddled with these weaklings. But he would never turn down the opportunity to put a fool in their place.

4TR4mdQ.jpg

"Ah, it seems I've misjudged you. Your boldness was just a front for the real you. Nothing more than a woman guided by her delusions of grandeur who believes she can take on whatever stands in her way. Believe me when I say the world is cruel to those with that type of mentality, girl."

At that moment, it seemed like an aura began to appear around Dio as he held a knife in his left hand while stretching out his right. In comparison it didn't even seem like DIO was taking the idea of a fight seriously. Given that the weapon he'd drawn was a measly knife compared to the sword that Dimaria had drawn.

"One thing you'll soon learn however is that I am even crueler."

In reality DIO didn't quite care what happened to the others in this group. He would find out why he'd been brought here and he'd make whoever had done it regret it. That is of course after they showed him their power. Bringing his enemies right to him so he could slaughter them in one straight go of it was quite the tantalizing idea. But first he had a mouthy wench to put in her place as his stand, invisible to non-stand users, The World prepped for combat. This woman's attempts at showboating would soon be revealed as what they truly were: Useless, useless, USELESS TAUNTS!

DMGAvVV.jpg

"The Wo-"

DIO had been about to use his Stand's ability to stop time when his attention was taken away from Dimaria as he felt something tugging at his pantleg. Glancing downward, DIO frowned in disgust at this vermin daring to touch him! He may as well have been dressed in rags with the attire he wore and that bag upon his head, no doubt hiding a hideous visage. Where did he get off touching him like this!? HE WAS DIO!

tumblr_np4k0dQ91l1sje6kuo4_250.gif

"Who granted trash like you permission to lay a hand upon me?"

The culprit of this heinous act was none other than Sam. Certainly didn't look intimidating on the outside with his preferred form. But he'd been around far longer than either Dimaria and DIO and in that time, he had valued Halloween's values above all else.

Having ended up here like the others, Sam had figured there was a problem and he was not happy with that. Having left Clarith's side for the moment whether she took off his offered lolipop or not, he gave DIO no explanation for his action. Instead leaving it up to the vampire to deduce himself. Normally, the spirit would have had zero inclination to stick it's neck out for others unless the risk to their lives was because of a rule-breaker. But if this group was going to solve whatever problem there was and save Halloween? He didn't want to have to do damage control on it's own members!

"RELEASE ME!!!!"

DIO's words didn't seem to click with the spirit who continued to cling to both him and Dimaria. As The World came in to punch Sam however, the blow cracked Sam right across the head. The blow having enough force to tear open the sack and send pumpkin seeds scattering across the grounds. But Sam's grip remained firm. That was until he jumped up and shoved both DIO and Dimaria back. Much to his surprise, Sam's 'shove' had enough power behind it to send DIO flying across the ground before he landed.

Landing quietly on his feet, Sam frowned as part of his mask had been torn away. He didn't know what DIO had used to punch him but he wasn't a fan. He'd have to stitch up his mask now! But he had hopefully made his intentions clear. That there would be no in-fighting so long as he was around. DIO was enraged! This diminutive bastard not only laid a hand upon him not once but twice?! DIO had half a mind to strike him and that woman down where they stood!

tumblr_np4k0dQ91l1sje6kuo9_250.gif

But until he garnered a better understanding of what exactly that impish creature was? He'd hold his hand and instead simply smirked in Dimaria's direction. This creature didn't wish for the two of them to fight now? Then so be it, there would come other times, other opportunities for him to spill her blood. For the grievious crime of threatening the great DIO!

@C.T.
"I... I gotta get ahold of myself..." He thought, shaking his head a little.

Now that he was a little calmer, he took this opportunity to speak to... Whoever was under that costume.

"W-Who are you?" He asked.
Well, that had worked almost a little too well. Frowning behind their mask, Ghostface couldn't help but chuckle mockingly. Not even bothering to lend any kind of apology whatsoever or what have you.

0a03yfY.jpg

"You're not serious, right? 'Boo' actually like worked? In this day and age, you'd think that people would just shrug something like that off. Learn something new everyday I guess."

Ghostface started and the voice would have come out sounding rather mannish although it had a bit of a slight rasp to it. "Who am I? You think I should be the first person you're directing that too? You got, Jason, you got Michael, Pumpkinhead, Sam, Tarman, and uh..Whatever that kid's name is."

Ghostface listed off those gathered with a point towards everyone they'd named. Though when it came time to announce Charlie, they seemed rather dismissive for some reason. "As for who I am? Well, considering I dunno how I got here or who the hell you people are, figure a question like that makes sense. Call me Ghostface."

@york @Kaykay

Reactions: Michale CS
Elle shrugged. She looked up at Jason, and over to the other girl. "To fix things."

She wasn't one to say more than she needed. Elle just continued staring at the self-described angel, barely blinking.

@Hana @Chewy Rabbits
7FigP22.jpg

Was this girl serious?! First she summoned some kind of arm-blade thing as if it were no big deal. Then she went on to claim that she was an Angel? Trying to find some ground for rationalizing all this, Charlie thought that maybe hey it was a superhero name! Yeah, he didn't really follow those comics too much. Stuff like E.C's Tales from the Crypt were more his speed. But Angel didn't seem like it'd be out of place there.

Though given the line-up of other beasts and horrors that Charlie had wound up with, he somehow doubted it was that easy. "This doesn't make any sense. I was in the middle of watching Fright Night with my girlfriend and I end up here!" Taking a moment to briefly pinch himself, he winced.

Nope, he sure as hell wasn't dreaming. Which meant that eight foot tall monster was as real as could be. Making his way after Angel, Charlie paused as they stood near Jason. The guy may have smelled terrible but given that Charlie could spot his spinal cord through the tear in the back of his jacket, he imagined this guy had bigger problems than a hygiene issue. Still, what the hell were two kids or whatever 'Angel' was doing with a guy like this? Drawing a stake, Charlie shook like a leaf as he approached Jason.

"Why don't you leave the kid alone, big guy?" Charlie said although the shakiness in his tone made it quite clear that he wasn't entirely prepped for a fight. Jason, who had been rattled by Eleven's gesture turned towards Charlie and narrowed his eyes as he loomed over the sixteen year old. "..."

Mistakes had certainly been made.

@Hana
"I see."

What followed, after the other girl answered, was what could only be described as a rather prolonged staredown. Kanade, over the time she had spent in the afterlife, had already become a master at suppressing her own emotions from ever coming even barely to the surface. Some in the SSS probably thought she had none, only a puppet of God out to thwart them every time, an 'angel' that apparently meant their doom. Suffice to say, she also stared back unblinkingly, and probably would have continued on doing so...

Had not Charlie decided to talk to the masked stranger with them. She broke the stare first, blinking at the sight of the stake in Charlie's grasp.

Stepping in between the two of them, her diminutive stature not doing much to even hide Charlie behind her, the girl blinked up at Jason. Then cocked her head. "He is with me. Let me talk to him." Maybe it was because the sixteen-year old boy looked like he couldn't defend himself, possibly, against someone like Jason, but Angel turned around and picked Charlie up. In one arm, she swiftly hefted him up over her left shoulder. With her tiny body and his lanky frame flopping over her shoulder, one shoulder not enough room to rest him on, the two made an awkward picture.

"Brewster-san is going to get himself killed if he doesn't stop." Turning around once again, Kanade ignored any possible protests from Charlie. "She is with you. Please take good care of her." Nodding towards Elle, Kanade acknowledged the other girl once again.

@Chewy Rabbits @Michale CS @Anyone else who wants to jump in I guess?

In one arm, she swiftly hefted him up over her left shoulder. With her tiny body and his lanky frame flopping over her shoulder, one shoulder not enough room to rest him on, the two made an awkward picture.

"Brewster-san is going to get himself killed if he doesn't stop." Turning around once again, Kanade ignored any possible protests from Charlie. "She is with you. Please take good care of her." Nodding towards Elle, Kanade acknowledged the other girl once again.
Elle actually smiled for a moment, finding the fact the girl carried the panicking boy over her shoulder amusing. She still raised her hand and the stake flew to her grasp. She stared at it for a moment, and 'dropped' it. Except, in the 'dropping' it flew into the ground fast and hard, countersinking into it and disappearing entirely. She looked over and caught Charlie's eye.

In that moment, Charlie would see that perhaps Elle was at least as scary as Jason, if not moreso.

@Hana @Chewy Rabbits

Last edited:
Jacket turned to look at the reanimated corpse.

Much like before, he tilted his head to the side. Wondering how said corpse was walking about, with little to no support, added with the fact it looked like it was decayed heavily.

But, as he heard the zombie say. "No...Can't eat your brains..."

A part of Jacket couldn't help but doubt the authenticity of the whole thing. But, this doubt was quickly dashed as a small scuffle began between a man and what appeared to be a small child wearing a sack over their head. At first, Jacket was about to assist, but that was when the child quickly showed that they could handle themselves.

He also noticed that his zombie friend had walked over and got smacked by a man in a white mask that reminded Jacket of the guy who played Kirk.

He couldn't help but feel sorry for the zombie. So, as he walked past the zombie. Jacket rewind his tape recorder. Before pressing play. "Stay Optimistic!" Jacket used that line whenever on a mission with the infamous bank robbers, or when they were sure they were going to get caught. Or worse.

He continued to walk, looking for someone he could try and get answers from. His options were limited, as he did feel slightly intimidated by the big guy wearing the hockey mask. And the rest didn't quite look exactly great for conversation.

But, he noticed a small group nearby. With one of the members being a robed man with a white mask. Perhaps this group would be a bit more chatty.

Walking over. He pressed 'next' on his tape recorder. Instantly the message played. "Hello! I am-wondering-if you could answer some questions for ou-." The reason why the message had so many 'stops' was because Jacket pressing a button to play a new line. He knew how his tape recorder worked in and out. Allowing him to play whatever message he needed all on instinct.

@york @Chewy Rabbits

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
So this is what it had come down to had it? DIO wasn't quite sure of how or why he had ended up here saddled with these weaklings. But he would never turn down the opportunity to put a fool in their place.

"Ah, it seems I've misjudged you. Your boldness was just a front for the real you. Nothing more than a woman guided by her delusions of grandeur who believes she can take on whatever stands in her way. Believe me when I say the world is cruel to those with that type of mentality, girl."

At that moment, it seemed like an aura began to appear around Dio as he held a knife in his left hand while stretching out his right. In comparison it didn't even seem like DIO was taking the idea of a fight seriously. Given that the weapon he'd drawn was a measly knife compared to the sword that Dimaria had drawn.

"One thing you'll soon learn however is that I am even crueler."
"You...are actually right. Color me surprised, but then again, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Not on the delusions of grandeur, or the world being cruel to those types, mind you. Just the part about you being crueler, because right now? I can think of nothing crueler to look at than your stupid face, ridiculous hair and silly outfit. What clinches the deal though, is the ridiculous garbage you're spewing. And I've had my fill." Her eyes gleamed as she smirked, confident this was only going to end one way.

aiqDJ2W.png

DIO had been about to use his Stand's ability to stop time when his attention was taken away from Dimaria as he felt something tugging at his pantleg. Glancing downward, DIO frowned in disgust at this vermin daring to touch him! He may as well have been dressed in rags with the attire he wore and that bag upon his head, no doubt hiding a hideous visage. Where did he get off touching him like this!? HE WAS DIO!

"Who granted trash like you permission to lay a hand upon me?"

The culprit of this heinous act was none other than Sam. Certainly didn't look intimidating on the outside with his preferred form. But he'd been around far longer than either Dimaria and DIO and in that time, he had valued Halloween's values above all else.

Having ended up here like the others, Sam had figured there was a problem and he was not happy with that. Having left Clarith's side for the moment whether she took off his offered lolipop or not, he gave DIO no explanation for his action. Instead leaving it up to the vampire to deduce himself. Normally, the spirit would have had zero inclination to stick it's neck out for others unless the risk to their lives was because of a rule-breaker. But if this group was going to solve whatever problem there was and save Halloween? He didn't want to have to do damage control on it's own members!

"RELEASE ME!!!!"
"Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Dimaria doubled over in laughter. "Look at the big and scary, oh so crueeeeeeeel man. Restrained so easily by a little sack child--"

But Sam's grip remained firm. That was until he jumped up and shoved both DIO and Dimaria back. Much to his surprise, Sam's 'shove' had enough power behind it to send DIO flying across the ground before he landed.
"..." Caught unprepared, the blow sent her likewise skidding and sliding across the rough ground. When she came to a stop, her face initially showed complete disbelief before hardening into anger, glaring so fiercely at Sam she might as well have burned a hole into his pathetic sack.

3HlEkgF.png

"You dare??" Dimaria rose to her feet, her blade held at the ready. "That coward of a man might stand down, but not me. My blood is boiling. If you want a fight...I'll give you a massacre."

@Chewy Rabbits

lpE8Fzc.png

"..."

Whereas creatures like Pumpkinhead were simply too beastly to approach anything like English, and Jason genuinely couldn't speak it even if he wanted to, Michael simply chose not to speak. He didn't see much of a reason to do so. What would speaking have done to further his killing spree? It might have only slowed it down, even. If people heard his voice then they would try to plead with him to stop. Michael didn't care for that unnecessary hassle. He killed them and then moved on.

Which is why even as Michael felt some strange draw to this woman, he still didn't break his silence. Though a slight nod of the head would have shown that he had acknowledged Chun-Li's comment towards him. But the only vocalization she'd be getting out of the Shape was the heavy breathing as his chest lurched up and down and he continued to stare. But the silence wouldn't be for long as Tarman had wandered over to the two. He couldn't eat Jacket's brain but what about these two?

3JPGG2t.jpg

"I can smell your tasty brains. Can't eat his brain but what about yours? More brains the merrier.."

Tarman grunted but he still garnered no response from Michael. The zombie hadn't seen anything wrong in what he'd been asking. It wasn't like he'd been asked to be brought back into the life of the living where he'd suffer through the painful process of decomposition. The endorphins located within the brain helped to subside the pain if only for a brief time. Surely these two wouldn't mind parting with theirs, right?

Michael didn't understand why a man who was so obviously dead was up and talking. But much like everything else, he didn't quite care either. As the Tarman tried to get closer however, Michael's forearm swung outwards and cracked the zombie upside the head sending him down to the ground. All while keeping his gaze focused on Chun Li. The blow had taken Tarman by surprise but it'd done little more than that. Sitting up on his rear, Tarman straightened out his head which had been twisted by the force of the blow.

"No brains, huh?"

Tarman was a sad zombo :(
"Not for eating." Chun Li replied easily before adding in an apologetic tone. "Sorry."

Why she felt the need to say as much to an obvious monster, she had no idea. Maybe it was due to the fact everyone couldn't help how they were made? Or maybe it was just common courtesy? At any rate, she had a feeling about these various folk and after a beat, she flashed a smile towards Michael.

"So....Who are you two?"

@Chewy Rabbits @The Wanderer

Stepping in between the two of them, her diminutive stature not doing much to even hide Charlie behind her, the girl blinked up at Jason. Then cocked her head. "He is with me. Let me talk to him." Maybe it was because the sixteen-year old boy looked like he couldn't defend himself, possibly, against someone like Jason, but Angel turned around and picked Charlie up. In one arm, she swiftly hefted him up over her left shoulder. With her tiny body and his lanky frame flopping over her shoulder, one shoulder not enough room to rest him on, the two made an awkward picture.

y4GExMb.jpg

"You son of a bitch..."

Charlie's heart was beating like crazy! He had faced down a zombie, a vampire, but something about this guy just turned him off completely! Maybe it was the fact that this guy seemed to have been literally rotten to the bone and yet he still gave off this immense air of intimidation. Or maybe it was the machete he had sheathed at his waist. Charlie wasn't exactly picky.

"S-Stay back!"

The stake easily plunged straight through Jason's shirt and into his chest. But while the last two times Charlie had done this, it usually spelled the end of whatever he had staked. Whether they were vampire or ghoul a trusty stake always did the trick. Not with Jason however. The undead serial killer merely glanced down at the piece of wood sticking into his sternum as black blood oozed downwards. Charlie was in complete disbelief!

"Y-You didn't even flinch.."

Well, if he hadn't been in the shitter before than he was now! This guy took a stake right to the chest and shrugged it off like you would a fly landing on you. No use in bringing out the holy water or crosses on this guy! Backing up as Jason drew closer, it wasn't until Angel picked up Charlie that Jason stopped dead in his tracks. Taken aback by how easily Angel had been able to manhandle him, Charlie commented sheepishly.

xlCD95a.jpg

"W-Would you put me down? Look, I've fought a vampire! I don't need you to babysit me!"

Charlie complained but it seemed his words would fall on deaf ears as Angel continued to speak. Well, that'd taken a bit of a turn. He was worried about being murdered by a hockey mask wearing pyscho to being carted around by some girl who called herself Angel. Funny how things tended to work themselves out sometimes.

@Hana
Elle actually smiled for a moment, finding the fact the girl carried the panicking boy over her shoulder amusing. She still raised her hand and the stake flew to her grasp. She stared at it for a moment, and 'dropped' it. Except, in the 'dropping' it flew into the ground fast and hard, countersinking into it and disappearing entirely. She looked over and caught Charlie's eye.

In that moment, Charlie would see that perhaps Elle was at least as scary as Jason, if not moreso.
ylomxBt.jpg

Jason hadn't been bothered at all by the stake Charlie had lodged in his chest. He'd been stabbed, electrocuted, set ablaze and even blown up by the US government! Charlie had picked the wrong monster to try this method of slaying on. But just as Jason was about to rip the stake out and crush it, he tilted his head in confusion as the stake was not only pulled out of his chest but floated in the air.

"...?"

Wondering just what was making that happen, Jason glanced down at Elle. She was the one doing this? The idea of a child being able to do something like this interested the serial killer. Perhaps he wouldn't have to protect her as much as he had thought. Jason himself had encounters with powers of the mind before. Though he'd been on the opposing side of his last encounter which ended with him being put through the wringer. The telekinetic girl collapsed a roof on him, snapped his mask in two, set him on fire, threw nails at him, and then dragged him back to the watery depths of Crystal Lake.

Having little more than a dark splotch on his shirt to show where he'd been stabbed, there was little sign that the zombie had even been struck at all. Still, he appreciated the gesture and patted Eleven on the head once again. But not before shooting another glare Charlie's way.

For his part Charlie was stuck in a mixture of frightened bewilderment and child-like curiosity. He had figured this girl was going to be harmed by Jason and instead it seemed like the two were friends? But more importantly she had plucked that stake out and buried it within the ground! The gesture while likely meant to serve as a demonstration that further attempts to harm the big guy would not be tolerated, Charlie couldn't help himself but ask.

ImTS9jN.jpg

"How did you do that..?"

@Michale CS
He couldn't help but feel sorry for the zombie. So, as he walked past the zombie. Jacket rewind his tape recorder. Before pressing play. "Stay Optimistic!" Jacket used that line whenever on a mission with the infamous bank robbers, or when they were sure they were going to get caught. Or worse.

HbnPDTM.jpg

Tarman had to admit that he felt pretty flattered! He couldn't eat this guy's brains for some reason but he was okay with that! Never had he met a human who seemed to not only be okay with him but encouraged him!

Maybe behind that mask, he was a zombie too. You could never really tell after all. Plus, maybe it explained why the guy 'spoke' using a tape recorder. His vocal chords were simply too rotten to do much of anything else! Yeah, that might not have been the truth but it was the story that Tarman was sticking with!

"You know what? You're right, I shouldn't be down! After all, there will always be..."

tumblr_n6avh6J7AF1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

@The Wanderer
3HlEkgF.png

"You dare??" Dimaria rose to her feet, her blade held at the ready. "That coward of a man might stand down, but not me. My blood is boiling. If you want a fight...I'll give you a massacre."
CjobqCB.jpg

"Ohohoho, how the mighty have fallen.."

DIO may have been arrogant and had just the kind of personality that invited one to punch him square in the face. But he certainly wasn't an idiot. Whatever that thing in the mask was, it seemed to have strength and speed far beyond what it's child-like appearance would lead on to believe. Whether it was human, vampire, or some other beast, it didn't matter. It had sealed it's fate once it laid it's hands upon the great DIO. But why dirty his own hands when it seemed like this creature would do it for him?

Sam knew full well what DIO's intentions were as he backed off unlike Dimaria. He was going to watch the fireworks so to speak and would likely enjoy seeing him receive the brunt of Dimaria's wrath. That alone was enough to earn him the spirit's dislike. But DIO would earn his own comeuppance soon enough. For now he had to deal with Dimaria. Setting his sack on the ground, Sam began to walk towards the woman.

4HRQs9i.jpg

@C.T.

"Not for eating." Chun Li replied easily before adding in an apologetic tone. "Sorry."

Why she felt the need to say as much to an obvious monster, she had no idea. Maybe it was due to the fact everyone couldn't help how they were made? Or maybe it was just common courtesy? At any rate, she had a feeling about these various folk and after a beat, she flashed a smile towards Michael.

"So....Who are you two?"
bfYzCyX.jpg

Well, that was a bit disappointing. Why couldn't at least one person be okay with handing over their brains? If they were in his shoes and had to experience the constant pain of decomposing then they'd understand what he went through! Feeling every drop of rotten flesh slip off his bones and onto the ground!

The aching sensation within his rotted bones! It was all there and he could feel it at every waking moment! But, just as the man in the mask had assured him, he had to stay optimistic! Surely there would come a time where he could eat someone's brain without complaint! He wouldn't be struck with a paint can or have his head smacked off with a baseball bat! Besides, at least this girl apologized!

"It's okay! I'll find someone else's brain to eat, it's no big deal."

But as she asked him who he was, Tarman had to actually pause. "Who...Am I? I..." This was a genuinely confusing question. Tarman had at one point been a normal man like Chun-Li was a normal woman. But ever since becoming one of the living dead stuff like that mattered very little in the grand scheme of things.

Knowing he had at one point been the dad in a middle class family with a wife and two beautiful children wouldn't get him any closer to the brains he desired. But he did recall the nickname the troops gave him as they locked him within that dreaded container.

"Tarman...?"

Michael also didn't care to state his name. But for different reasons than Tarman. Michael knew full-well what his name was as did a number of people. Including the same man who had tried to treat Michael for his sociopathic tendencies at a young age. Only to realize that there was nothing within the boy's soul but pure and utter evil and despair. Even as Chun-Li smiled at him, Michael's demeanor changed very little as he continued to stare her down. But thankfully Tarman had been paying attention!

"I think this guy's name is Michael!"

@Ringmaster @Kaykay

For now he had to deal with Dimaria. Setting his sack on the ground, Sam began to walk towards the woman.
"That's right. Come closer, you diminutive sack of shit."

iyGf1WT.png

Her gauntleted fingers closed tightly around the handle of her blade, enormously anticipating the moment she cut him in two. Right down the middle, like cutting through a ribbon.

@Chewy Rabbits

"So....Who are you two?"
Jacket cocked his head.

A part of him felt a bit offended that Chun Li hadn't heard of the Hotline Killing Rampage back in 1989.

But, then again. Two years after Jacket's 'rampage' there were already people doing the same things he had done. Wearing animal masks. Bashing in the skulls of mobsters. The works. So, it could be easy for him to be overshadowed by another person. But, there was nothing like meeting the one who started it all.

He held up his tape recorder. "-Name is- -Jacket fo-." Jacket pressed several buttons to skip to certain parts. So that he could deliver the message faster. Save for the 'cuts' in the speech. As he did cut most of the lines from an online source.

He also hoped that Chun Li understood his message. As for Michael. Well, he doubted the man would even care about his name. So, he just ignored the man in return.

He was tempted to offer the lady a cigarette or use one himself. But, at the request of a bank robber named Dallas, Jacket decided to cut down on his smoking habits by using nicotine packages. He could try and go cold turkey. But, he wasn't in the mood for headaches and short temper 24/7.

@Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster

The gesture while likely meant to serve as a demonstration that further attempts to harm the big guy would not be tolerated, Charlie couldn't help himself but ask.

ImTS9jN.jpg

"How did you do that..?"
"Practice." Elle replied, smirking and looking him over. He reminded her of Will, and the other boys. Horribly, horribly outclassed in what they were facing, but willing to risk themselves regardless. Eleven thought this over for a few more seconds and then added, "You should go home. You'll get hurt here."

@Chewy Rabbits @Hana @ To Whom it may interest

"W-Would you put me down? Look, I've fought a vampire! I don't need you to babysit me!"

Charlie complained but it seemed his words would fall on deaf ears as Angel continued to speak. Well, that'd taken a bit of a turn. He was worried about being murdered by a hockey mask wearing pyscho to being carted around by some girl who called herself Angel. Funny how things tended to work themselves out sometimes.

@Hana
He had fought a vampire? That was... News. Kanade tilted her head in thought for a moment, eyes flickering sidewards to the squirming body she had over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "This is not a vampire." She was talking about the man in the hockey mask, who had just taken a stab through the chest without flinching. It was eerily similar to how the school's Angel would have taken several bullets through her petite body without blinking. Was this man similar to her, in how even if he took a deadly blow, he would expect to wake up the next day?

'Angel' wasn't infallible, nor was she invincible. Her Guard Skills may have made her a formidable opponent to the SSS brigade, but she could still get shot at, stabbed, crushed. Hurt like any other person. Unfortunately, anyone from the Afterlife who wasn't an NPC would still wake up and walk around soon afterwards. She had built up an unbelievably high pain tolerance because of everything, though she was always rather unemotional about most things.

Elle's sudden display of power caused her gaze to shoot towards the girl and then the stake. So the other girl wasn't defenseless, and probably more dangerous in terms of power compared to the hockey mask man. Or so it seemed, she hadn't seen much from him aside from being impossible to kill with a stake through the heart.

@Chewy Rabbits @Michale CS

Sam knew full well what DIO's intentions were as he backed off unlike Dimaria. He was going to watch the fireworks so to speak and would likely enjoy seeing him receive the brunt of Dimaria's wrath. That alone was enough to earn him the spirit's dislike. But DIO would earn his own comeuppance soon enough. For now he had to deal with Dimaria. Setting his sack on the ground, Sam began to walk towards the woman.

4HRQs9i.jpg

@C.T.

iyGf1WT.png

Her gauntleted fingers closed tightly around the handle of her blade, enormously anticipating the moment she cut him in two. Right down the middle, like cutting through a ribbon.

@Chewy Rabbits
"..." Somewhere away from where Angel, Elle, Charlie and Jason stood, a sudden racket caused the white-haired girl to look over. Now that the conflict seemed resolved between Jason and Charlie, she lowered the latter with a strangely gentle manner to the ground, setting him down almost like a parent putting down their child. Of course, her attention was already elsewhere as she spotted the massive blade in the hand of that woman - and there was a small figure with a sackcloth mask also walking towards her.

Kanade didn't interrupt, and only awaited, inwardly curious, to see how this would play out. "Guard Skill: Hand Sonic," went the softly-spoken voice command, and a second blade materialized on her left arm. Should worse come to worst and a fight actually broke out.

@C.T.

APWN7s6.jpg

"Hehehehee!!"

Sam was absolutely delighted at the reactions! This is what Halloween was all about! People enjoying themselves and reveling in the night where you could pretend to be whatever you wanted! Even if in this case it meant watching as a masked serial killer scare the shit out of two innocent people. But that just came with Sam's nature. He was a thousand year old spirit who was likely wise beyond his years.

But nobody wanted to hand candy out to a spirit in a menacing looking robe! So thus spawned the idea to adopt a form that would let him walk alongside the trick r treaters. Wearing a burlap sack over his head and ragged pajamas with a mysterious sack slung over his shoulder, most people's opinion of Sam varied from wariness to 'aw isn't he adorable!' Sam wasn't one to turn down or confirm either opinion. People were free to think what they liked!

So long as they obeyed Halloween's rules! Otherwise Sam would have them dispatched of in the most cruelest way possible! But he couldn't get on the bad side of these people! They needed to work together so they could save Halloween! Reaching into his sack, Sam tugged on Clarith's clothes as he held up a sucker towards her.

"Heh..."

I9GgUX7.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o8d0d3JGin1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... huh?"

Still on the ground, Clarith calmed herself down to see that Sam had come up to her, probably amused with the fact that she was startled so easily by Ghostface. However, she blinked in a bit of confusion when it came to the apparent child handing over an odd type of candy to her. She wasn't well too familiar with the concept of people giving her gifts and being kind to her in general, but she didn't want to be like those people and also ignore such acts of kindness. Reaching over at the sucker, she smiled lightly with a hint of appreciation.

tumblr_o84lxfC0mv1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Ah... thank you. I'll remember your act of kindness... also, I don't believe we've..."

"RELEASE ME!!!!"

DIO's words didn't seem to click with the spirit who continued to cling to both him and Dimaria. As The World came in to punch Sam however, the blow cracked Sam right across the head. The blow having enough force to tear open the sack and send pumpkin seeds scattering across the grounds. But Sam's grip remained firm. That was until he jumped up and shoved both DIO and Dimaria back. Much to his surprise, Sam's 'shove' had enough power behind it to send DIO flying across the ground before he landed.

Landing quietly on his feet, Sam frowned as part of his mask had been torn away. He didn't know what DIO had used to punch him but he wasn't a fan. He'd have to stitch up his mask now! But he had hopefully made his intentions clear. That there would be no in-fighting so long as he was around. DIO was enraged! This diminutive bastard not only laid a hand upon him not once but twice?! DIO had half a mind to strike him and that woman down where they stood!
Another wave of confusion swept by Clarith as she watched Sam go off to put some sense into a man that was quite full of himself... As the feeling to go after Sam and pull him away before any real damage was to be done itched away in Clarith's mind, she stopped in her tracks as she saw Sam able to grab a good hold on DIO, going as far as shoving the man away while Sam had been punched hard that... pumpkin seeds were flying about? Regardless of that, Clarith immediately ran straight towards Sam out of great concern.

tumblr_o8d0d3JGin1v3qowuo4_100.png

"A-A... Are you... alright? You... got hit... by that man..."

@Chewy Rabbits

iyGf1WT.png

"Heh.."

Sam continued to walk forward, unfettered by the gigantic sword levied his way. He'd been around too long to be told off by a girl like this. But it wasn't like he could blame her. She had little to no idea who he really was and even if she had? He doubted that would have turned her off picking a fight with him. But the truth of it was that Sam had little desire to fight either Dimaria or DIO. These two were far too unwieldy in a dynamic like this and Sam wanted the least amount of disruptions when Halloween was on the line!

Clenching his right hand into a fist, Sam did finally come to a stop in his stride. The soles of his pajamas kicking up a small cloud of dirt. Glancing briefly off to the side, he noticed that woman who he had given the sucker rushing towards him. Ah, she was likely worried about the gash he'd gotten on his face due to the punch from DIO's stand. But it was nothing to be concerned about. The wound itself had already healed. Really, what annoyed Sam more was the damage to his costume that he would have to fix.

But he supposed it'd be rude of him to just ignore her. Keeping his other hand balled up into a fist, Sam turned and gave the peace sign towards Clarith. Indicating that he was both okay and that she should stay back, lest she get hurt after all!

QDZIadW.jpg

*SHUNK!*

The sword swung downwards and cleaved right through the top of Sam's shoulder and downwards. But instead of screaming, Sam kept the same creepily pleasant demeanor he had before as he giggled at the display. Even as pumpkin seeds and orange gunk were practically oozing out of the wound, Sam used his left hand to grip onto the blade and soon Dimaria would have found it quite difficult to move her blade. Another testament as to why despite Sam's child-like demeanor, he was not one to be taken lightly.

Rearing back with his fist, Sam swung it forwards and smashed it right into Dimaria's stomach. As his fist impacted with the woman's stomach, it'd have less like she was being struck by a child and rather a monster! After delivering the blow, Sam pulled the blade out of his chest as it was covered in pumpkin gunk and seeds. If Dimaria had been stunned by the blow, Sam grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she'd be at face level with the spirit.

"Hisss..."

The warning was as much as Sam would give. He'd have no tolerance for those who would impede his mission with their own rivalries. If they wanted to go off and kill eachother however? Then by all means. But to do so while among everyone else was not acceptable behavior! Letting go of Dimaria's hand, Sam pressed his severed shoulder blade back against his chest as the wound quickly mended itself. But while Sam had not been too bothered by the blow, he knew that woman from before would likely be concerned.

Picking up his sack, Sam waddled off towards Clarith as he tilted his head and smiled behind his mask at her. How innocent of her to assume he was just a simple trick r treater! He was so much more but where was the fun in revealing that? Then people were afraid to go near you and a Halloween spent alone wasn't a Halloween worth celebrating! Extending his free hand towards Clarith however, Sam sought to gently grab her hand.

vB5UOI8.jpg

"Hehe.."

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies
He also hoped that Chun Li understood his message. As for Michael. Well, he doubted the man would even care about his name. So, he just ignored the man in return.

He was tempted to offer the lady a cigarette or use one himself. But, at the request of a bank robber named Dallas, Jacket decided to cut down on his smoking habits by using nicotine packages. He could try and go cold turkey. But, he wasn't in the mood for headaches and short temper 24/7.
Y0fQpH1.jpg

"Jacket, huh? Hey, you wouldn't happen to be rotting underneath that mask would you? It'd explain why I don't feel like eating your brains for one!"

Tarman would have likely pointed out that it wasn't like he could smell Jacket and find out the hard way. Because those senses had all long since faded away! He was still lucky enough to have his eyeballs! But the more Tarman hung around these folks, he realized that really none of them seemed to be zombies! Yup, he was surrounded by folks who breathed and had nice juicy brains running their bodies along!

Well, except that big guy with the hockey mask. Tarman could have literally seen the maggots scurrying out from under his skin! But he didn't seem to even be making a peep about not being able to eat brains! He must have been pretty tough or maybe he was so stunned by the fact that he couldn't eat these brains that he'd just taken it up in silence.

"What about you, huh? What's your name?"

Tarman asked Chun-Li as Michael slowly turned his head to look at Jacket.

SdpeCmY.jpg

Jacket was right on the money that Michael cared very little for who he was. As the strange-looking masked man showed up, Michael spared him the briefest of glances before eyeing his tape recorder. Maybe when it came time to end these people, he'd crush that device under his heel. But for now he'd simply continue to watch and to listen.

@Ringmaster @The Wanderer
"Practice." Elle replied, smirking and looking him over. He reminded her of Will, and the other boys. Horribly, horribly outclassed in what they were facing, but willing to risk themselves regardless. Eleven thought this over for a few more seconds and then added, "You should go home. You'll get hurt here."
f8Q9LxK.jpg

"Practice, huh? Yeah, I guess it is true then. Practice does make perfect.."

Charlie muttered as he was unceremoniously placed onto his feet once again by Angel. Deciding not to comment on how humiliating that'd been, Charlie focused on the 6'6 zombie standing before him. Though, he supposed it must have been a bit of a misnomer. All the zombies he knew were like that one that was going on about brains. It was either brains or human flesh that these things craved.

Yet this guy while looking like he'd gone a couple years six feet under, he hadn't lifted up that mask or shown any inclination he wanted to eat people. Wouldn't that make him more of a revenent in that case? Whatever Jason might have been, he knew it sure as hell wasn't a vampire after seeing Jason casually shrug off the stake to the heart. He had a couple of vials of holy water and more than a few crosses on his person. But after seeing how protective of him this girl seemed to be, Charlie wasn't keen on angering either of them.

"Go home? Heh, I'd love to do nothing more! I was laying in bed with my girlfriend, watching a late night horror movie and then here I am. Paired up alongside the two masked guys-well, four." He muttered counting Ghostface and Sam. Though Sam might have creeped Charlie out the most. The thing looked, walked, and even sounded like a kid. But after seeing it shrug off getting sliced and diced like that? Then the almost snake-like hissing? It didn't sit too well with Charlie to say the least.

"Yeah, after seeing what you could do and my encounter with the so-called Angel? I'm starting to get the feeling I'm a minnow in an ocean filled with barracudas and sharks. Unless we bump into some actual vampires, these stakes aren't gonna do me much good." Little did Charlie know that DIO was burning quite the glare into him at that very moment. "But I also bet that I got plucked here for a reason and if it was to try and help? Then I'll damn well do what I can!"

Before he could speak any further however, Charlie noticed Angel walking off towards Sam and Dimaria. Was she crazy!? Well, no he already assumed she was crazy due to that Angel moniker but going towards them after seeing what that sack thing could do? "I-I'll talk to you guys later!" With that Charlie frantically made his way after Angel. Watching Charlie as he ran off, Jason's shoulders finally slackened and the killer relaxed.

MFJlMdX.jpg

Someone like Jason was simply too far-gone to ever halt in his killing spree. But even someone as insane as him had a twisted semblance of morals. No harming children and animals were off-limits as well. However if an animal such as a dog tried to impede Jason's path? Well, it was up in the air at that point. Charlie was within the usual age range of people that Jason would slaughter. But even Jason knew when to stay his hand and that was in front of the child who had tried to protect him herself.

But he would keep a close eye on this Brewster boy. Everyone's luck ran out sometime...

@Michale CS @Hana

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
Well, that had worked almost a little too well. Frowning behind their mask, Ghostface couldn't help but chuckle mockingly. Not even bothering to lend any kind of apology whatsoever or what have you.

0a03yfY.jpg

"You're not serious, right? 'Boo' actually like worked? In this day and age, you'd think that people would just shrug something like that off. Learn something new everyday I guess."

Ghostface started and the voice would have come out sounding rather mannish although it had a bit of a slight rasp to it. "Who am I? You think I should be the first person you're directing that too? You got, Jason, you got Michael, Pumpkinhead, Sam, Tarman, and uh..Whatever that kid's name is."

Ghostface listed off those gathered with a point towards everyone they'd named. Though when it came time to announce Charlie, they seemed rather dismissive for some reason. "As for who I am? Well, considering I dunno how I got here or who the hell you people are, figure a question like that makes sense. Call me Ghostface."

@york @Kaykay
David Hoover
@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

Phew, well, to say the least David looked alot more relieved seeing as he wasn't just jumpscared by some horrific monstrosity. That tension he had in him seemed to stem more from his personal experiences than the jumpscare itself, but fortunately, he was a quick one to recover after things turned out to be alright.

Well, whoever this Ghostface was, they didn't seem too threatening, for the moment, but he wasn't too sure if he could trust that. Granted he was alot more trusting now, than he would have been merely a week or so ago.

"Uh... Right, I'm David." He started, then stopped.

Eugh, really did kind of sound like a bit of a coward, he sighed, carefully pulling himself together a little before speaking again.

"Did you get a call too?... Before you got here, that is." He said, his voice sounded alot more steady now.

Looks like his curiousity had overtaken his nervousness, and... His confidence had returned to him seeing that he wasn't in any immediate danger yet.

"Stop."

A firm, authoritative voice rang out across the open area. Its source was a costumed woman, her outfit covering her entire body and styled in a similar manner to what one might expect of an American styled superhero, but colored in black and light grey. A helmet covered her face and a heavy cape draped across her shoulders. In the center of her chest was an insignia of a tower.

latest

She flew down from the sky, landing silently but with presence. The air itself seemed heavier in her presence. Even through her helmet, it was clear that she was glaring down upon the rather interesting variety of individuals gathered here, almost threateningly. She stood large and confidently, her head turned towards the group of Dimaria, Sam, and DIO in particular.

"Until the current S-rank threat is dealt with, we won't squander time on internal quarrels. Am I understood?" She gave them a moment to take in her words before moving on. "I am Alexandria, second in command of the Protectorate. I'm sure you all have questions about what we have called you here for, and I am here to answer them."

She raised one finger out as if asking for a moment before continuing.

"Before your questions, however, I will give you all a quick run down to prevent unnecessary questions. Firstly, the situation at hand. As some of you might be aware from our calls, a member of the Slaughterhouse Nine, Bonesaw, has gotten her hands on a tool called the Necronomicon. We don't understand the mechanics behind it, but Bonesaw is, unfortunately, a biomechanical genius. Whatever she gets her hands on becomes more dangerous. Exponentially. She will change appearances, mix together different beings, or even cyberize creatures. The Necronomicon summons creatures unlike any we have seen before, and if she's allowed to run free with it...the consequences are obvious."

Alexandria began to float into the air once more before turning around and slowly moving in another direction, as if leading the group. It seemed she expected the others to follow her, whether by her sheer powerful presence or curiosity about what had dragged them here in the first place.

Before long, provided they'd followed along, they would arrive at a large building. The base of the Protectorate. Finally, Alexandria would turn around and face the group once more.

"Now, any questions?"

Questions about the Necronomicon, Bonesaw, the Slaughterhouse Nine, S-rank threats, the Protectorate, or anything else would probably be best answered here. However, there were also various others you could try to talk to as well, such as a plain-looking old man who was probably in his 50s, though perhaps the chainsaw replacing his right arm detracted from that plain look, and a group of kids who were probably between 12 to 18 wearing costumes of their own.

(OOC Note: Tag me for the kids or Alexandria, tag @Chewy Rabbits for the old man)

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer

Last edited:
"Now, any questions?"

Questions about the Necronomicon, Bonesaw, the Slaughterhouse Nine, S-rank threats, the Protectorate, or anything else would probably be best answered here. However, there were also various others you could try to talk to as well, such as a plain-looking old man who was probably in his 50s, and a group of kids who were probably between 12 to 18 wearing costumes of their own.
Chun Li raised her hand as though she was at school.

"My name is Chun Li. And two things- First, what is this Necromonicon exactly and second....I mean no offense to our allies."

She inclined her head towards the brain-eater and Michael respectively before looking back.

"But well...If this person is as strong as you say, then how are we to deal with this? Will this be a straight up fight, or a heist to get it back?"

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Everyone.​

Chun Li raised her hand as though she was at school.

"My name is Chun Li. And two things- First, what is this Necromonicon exactly and second....I mean no offense to our allies."

She inclined her head towards the brain-eater and Michael respectively before looking back.

"But well...If this person is as strong as you say, then how are we to deal with this? Will this be a straight up fight, or a heist to get it back?"

@Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Everyone.​
Alexandria nodded as the martial artist introduced herself.

"Noted. It is unfortunate, but we have little information on the Necronomicon itself. However, we do know that it is a book that allows one to summons beasts. The mechanics and workings of it are unknown, but so long as we can reclaim it we will be able to consider this matter settled."

As Chun Li asked her second question, Alexandria seemed to pause and consider it.

"It will not be so simple. We don't know the number of creatures Bonesaw may have created by now, nor do we know her location. The first order of business is to obtain more information about the current situation so that we can most effectively deal with it. These...creatures," she seemed to glance over the stranger ones such as Jason and Tarman, "Seem to be able to detect the Necronomicon's presence, despite their otherwise...unsavory presences. That is what we must first understand; the correct plan of attack will be determined afterwards."

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer

For the most part the horrors(and Charlie!) didn't seem to take their new surroundings in stride. Well, with the exceptions of Sam who found everyone's costumes awesome! Did they wear the same costumes when going on Halloween? They must have for sure! Jumping up and down in glee, Sam hissed as the old man stepped forward and placed a hand on his head to settle him.

tBXIJ47.jpg

"Nice to meet ya, Dragon Lady. Name's Ash, Ash Williams. You wanna know a thing or two about that book? It's like a hook that sinks into you and never lets go. Kinda like that ex-girlfriend that never stops calling. But I've been battling the evil within that book for thirty years and this is what I have to show for it."

Ash raised up his left arm and showed the chainsaw attached to the stump as he frowned. The chainsaw arm was handy and all when slicing up deadites and when fixing yourself a club sandwich. But could be quite the pain in the ass in other times.

"Dunno what Captain Kirk and deadite boy are gonna do for us. But if they ended up here? Biggest reason is probably because the Necronomicon wants a good show. So it brought guys here who know how to really spill the red stuff. Course if it were up to me?" Ash narrowed his eyes at Tarman in particular and making a gun with his free hand, Ash leveled it towards the zombie and 'fired.'

"No deadite creeps would still be standing near me. That's for damn sure."

znf7UBi.jpg

Jason stepped away from Elle's side and started towards Ash. Only to stop as he saw Ash raise his chainsaw. Undead serial killer and loser chosen one stared eachother down as Jason's hand tightly gripped the hilt of his machete. Unlike Michael who cared very little for what Ash thought of him, Jason had a past with Ash Williams, one he wasn't soon to forget!

"Ease up there, Wayne Deadski. You want that other eye to go missing?" Ash threatened as Jason continued to glare at him. "You still remember our last tango, huh? When I sent both you and that burnt faced demon packing.."

niGUhgJ.jpg

Tarman had no idea what was going on! :D

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Kaykay

"It will not be so simple. We don't know the number of creatures Bonesaw may have created by now, nor do we know her location. The first order of business is to obtain more information about the current situation so that we can most effectively deal with it. These...creatures," she seemed to glance over the stranger ones such as Jason and Tarman, "Seem to be able to detect the Necronomicon's presence, despite their otherwise...unsavory presences. That is what we must first understand; the correct plan of attack will be determined afterwards."
"Like a compass." Elle replied, nodding. Jason was like the compass, able to find the monster - or in this case the monster's tool. She could deal with this. She was still worried about Charlie, as he seemed too panicky to use in any sort of combat situation against the monstrosities discovered.

The girl looked up at Jason, and using the psychic rapport she had already started to build with the boy - he would forever be a boy, a victim like Will... like her, in her mind - to communicate in a more visual method to him what needed to be done. Essentially it was...

Find Monster
YIYwzxPDKxt7a-WhnLsp_qr-VmTHRlTSfGE948Y0K0U.jpg

Kill Monster
fred-jason-pic.jpg

Get Book
evil-dead-necronomicon.jpg
Elle raised her hand toward Jason and shook her head. She pointed toward Ash and said, "Not him. I like him."

@Minerva @C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Chewy Rabbits

Jacket lacked any questions. Both in his head. And in his tape recorder. As he was positive he didn't have any lines that he could even try to put together to form a question.

That was the man with a chainsaw for a hand showed up.

The attachment personally confused Jacket. Evident by how he cocked his head. Sure, it was ideal for one on one. But, surely it would only hinder him if he tried to take on a group with it.

And it seemed this man knew a bit about this 'book.'

But, as Jacket walked over to ask a question. It seemed the man in the hockey mask had some unfinished business with the man with the chainsaw arm. Not wanting a fight to occur. Jacket stepped in between the two. Holding up his tape recorder. "-No-Fighting-Please it-Stick w- together!" A part of Jacket hoped the two would listen.
@Chewy Rabbits