SITE UPDATES - NEW THINGS AND WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU DIANA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK. NOT JUST THIS WEEKEND, BUT EVERY DAY. YOU AND ALL THE OTHER ADMINS, STAFFERS AND CVs DO SO MUCH TO MAKE IWAKU A FUN AND SAFE PLACES FOR ALL TO ENJOY. HERE'S TO ALL THE STYLE CLEAN UPS AND OF COURSE THE FUTURE!

(as in, you'll get to upload 3 banners at once for a single rp ad!)
Wasn't this already a thing? I could have sworn I saw at least 6 different ads for the "no pants club"

Wasn't this already a thing? I could have sworn I saw at least 6 different ads for the "no pants club"

There is just no pleasing you, is there?

There is just no pleasing you, is there?
Honest question asked and this is the answer. Brilliant. I'm not even effected by this, just because I asked a question does not mean I am disappointed. I just thought that having multiple ads for the same RP was already a thing and was hoping someone might shed some light on the situation for me. Do not mistake confusion for disappointment.

Stuff changed? I hadn't noticed.

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
It looks a lot better now. :) Thanks guys!

Yay update survival! Thanks for working to improve the site.

I have no issues with the style itself, but I notice most of the themes are now white text on black. I'd like to suggest a color scheme similar to the Medium Light (with the tan background) that existed before, or at least more color schemes with a pale-but-not-bright background color. High contrast text, especially white text on black, is very difficult for me to read. It causes me to see double. Orz That's a personal thing though, and I can use Gray Mist, so it's no big deal. Just thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: Chris Lang
You could upload different adds for the same roleplay, but you couldn't upload them at the same time. You would have to do them individually. If I understand it correctly, Diana will make/has made it so that we can upload three at the same time during the same upload so we don't have to go through the upload process three times in a row to get all of them up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee
I like the new online indicator. It looks better, and it's a lot easier to see than looking for the dot that had a tendency to blend in with avatars. It's much more convenient to be able to glance and immediately see it.

You could upload different adds for the same roleplay, but you couldn't upload them at the same time. You would have to do them individually. If I understand it correctly, Diana will make/has made it so that we can upload three at the same time during the same upload so we don't have to go through the upload process three times in a row to get all of them up.
Oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

Good job all you glorious admins and staffers!

I can't wait to see what comes next :D

I'll admit to missing the logo and the more publicly shown post counts.
(That and the odd quote hugging bug).

But I like everything else about the update. :3
Great improvement overall in my opinion.

Side note. In messages, the sidebar is still causing overlap issues with the messages themselves.

Too everyone who works on Iwaku to make it the place we like to congregate:

YOU ROCK!

There are several reasons that other rp sites are dying and going stagnant while ours continues to grow and flourish. If you have ever been a part of a site that died or was closed, you know how frustrating it is to move and start over. Be grateful that our staff and admins work so hard to prevent terrible things from happening to your online selves!

Adopt an attitude of gratitude or go find another site.

#dianaismyhero #iwaku4lifebitches

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyric
YOU FIXED THE WATCHED THREADS LIST. THANK YOU.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.