Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
So, I know Diana has a lot on her plate, but I'd like to make a humble request on behalf of grey theme users.

Could we get a few of the grey themes that have color, please? I love the splashes of color in Teal Owl and Violet Queen, but the black backgrounds with stark white text are almost impossible for me to read. :x

I'm on Thunder Grey, and it's easy to read for me, but I long for some color in my life!

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Yes please! I'm like you, I can't read the white text on a black background because it triggers migraines. D: I'm using Grey Mist, but would love a pop of colour.

Agreed. I use the Grey Mist theme. I don't care for it much with its bland colors, but I really don't have a choice but to use it because the darker themes actually hurt my eyes. lol.

So more colorful grey themes would be much appreciated! 8D

I actually already have a new style set in the works that will allow easy color options on our four basic styles. o__o So!

IMPLEMENTED

Yay! Thanks, Diana! <3 I can't wait to see 'em! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.