Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Got a romance plot in mind, and am looking for someone to play a male role for it! Pm me if interested!

Stealing the family cabin for a couple weeks to relax, and destress from her college classes, and part time job my character heads out to the lake she knows all to well. Being around the familiar setting really sits well with her, but after an incident where she falls off the dock, and gets caught on something and can't bring herself back up to the surface. Your character is nearby when she goes under the water, and is quick enough to get to her and pull her up out of the water. After seeing who saved her my character is immediately shocked, as he his stunning, so the first words that spill from her mouth to him are all stuttery and she can't seem to get her words right. After that they keep meeting each other up until the point that my character is asked on a date by your character. After a couple more weeks, my character is sad to report that she must return to her normal life, but desperately wants to keep in contact with him, which they do. After a few months your character surprises her by showing up at her apartment, but it's not just that she gets surprised with. After a quick car ride out to the beach in the city that my character lives in, your character walks with her into the water till a certain depth, and then drops to one knee, and proposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.