Sit right back and you'll hear a tale of a fateful trip...

N

naviex

Original poster
Ahoy!
I am Naviex. Im not exactly new to Rping.... But its been a while...like years awhile...
I like Anime/Video games and the such...I draw and what not.

My current fandoms are: Legend of Korra/Avatar, Dynasty Warriors, Black Lagoon, Tenchi Muyo, Star Trek....bunch of other stuff....

Im really big into military stuff also!

Welcome to Iwaku.

This site is great for those who want to find role plays of any genre, any imaginative idea, and just spectacular for the open minded life of individuals. There are several points of Iwaku that are great to look at and familiarize yourself with. One of the best aspects of this community is that there is no need to worry so much about your role play skills. Iwaku welcomes anyone with a love to write that role plays in any sort of way. The staff have done an amazing job with maintaining an building Iwaku to how you see it now. They are very friendly and tend to hear out complaints and ideas that you may have. They help as much as they can too. It's nice to begin in jump in section. It's a place where you literally just jump into role plays, with no profile, and just role play to your hearts content. Most of the time they tend to run fast pace but then again... some don't. In all the other sections of role play, Iwaku asks to first go to the Sign up & discussion portions, to place a character sheet before able to actually role play. Most of the time they also need to be accepted by the creators. If you feel comfortable already with waiting then continuing into a well thought out plot then go ahead to the fantasy, modern, or the sci-fi sections. There is also an one on one section, if you would like to just have one role play partner. The last section we have is our mature section. It's exactly for that kind of role plays. Be it romance, smut, or just mature natures this is the role play section to have it roam. If you do decide to join the mature section, you'll have to choose only one of them based on your age and ask for permission to join it. It may take only hours or even a few days... but many people tend to settle in the section.Some individuals do use the chat box to role play. Each role play section even has it's own rp box that is for chat role plays.

Lastly... Two more things to bring up. We have an institute or creative challenges, if you'd like to freshen up writing abilities, improve on writing, or even help other become better writers. There are challenges just to test yourself also. Iwaku policies are also to be followed at all times.

So play nice and just have fun...
Sorry for my long spiel of details, just trying to help.
Again, welcome to Iwaku and have fun.
^^

If you need any help, feel free to ask.