Sister says hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sister

Original poster
Hey there, Iwaku people!

You can call me Sister, or any nickname that you can think of if you wish! I hail from Canada, and I've been growing as a writer for the twenty-five years since I've been born. I love travels and cooking shows, animals in general (insects being the sole exception to that statement), and RPGs! As far as social things goes, I'd be happy to meet any who send a 'hi!' my way, so don't be shy!

I remember being a member of this community years ago, but I wish to make a fresh start so consider me a brand new friend, okay? My writing style tend towards the direct, so I'm eager to work on my ability to add details and plot-advancing subtexts to my posts. I have a great love for Fantasy (medieval in particular!), the more cyberpunk science fictions and action-filled survival horror. That said, I'm also a sucker for well crafted modern romances or shoujo-esque slices of life!

Finally, I'll be most active from 4 PM to 10 PM EST, so look forward to my chatterboxy presence around these times! I hope this is the start to a truly epic roleplaying spree, and bid you a good day!

Love,
Sister

Hello Sister and Welcome back to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone that has experience with this site, as they will all be happy to help! Well I'm off Nice meeting you Sister!

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Hey Sister, welcome to Iwaku! ♥

Thank you both~!

I'm taking a few hours to explore an idea I have for a rp today, so I'm all up for random PMs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.