1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
modern fantasy/supernatural (or medieval) | Greek Mythology-based | realistic | cyberpunk | steampunk | consistent world
siri-0-divided-by-0-e1435673809214.png
Okay, so I pretty much creeped on YouTube for hours one day, and a stumbled upon some...things. And I got very curious, so I experimented...

If you have an iPhone, I have a question. Have you asked Siri what is 0 divided by 0, lately? It's pretty funny to me. And it stung, really. She basically told me I had no friends. O_o And I couldn't help but think..."How did she know?" >_>

Also, talk about iPhones or any other phone in general is much welcome. Now that I mention it...anyone know of that commercial where there is a new phone model coming out, so those with the old phone intentionally leave their phone in a taxi or destroy or whatever. I cannot remember for what company that was, but all I could think while watching it was..."Why?"

Ask Siri what the air velocity of an unladen swallow is.

:D

I don't have Siri myself.
But my friend once asked it a question about changing a light, and she responded with something along the lines of cookies and that he had no friends.
I cannot remember for what company that was, but all I could think while watching it was..."Why?"
Because of your reaction right there. :P
It makes you remember the commercial, so you're more likely to remember the product.

Reactions: Bahiyya
I don't have Siri myself.
But my friend once asked it a question about changing a light, and she responded with something along the lines of cookies and that he had no friends.

That's what Siri said to me. Something about the Cookie Monster being sad about having no cookies and me sad about having no friends. I was amusingly...offended. O_o

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
siri-0-divided-by-0-e1435673809214.png
Okay, so I pretty much creeped on YouTube for hours one day, and a stumbled upon some...things. And I got very curious, so I experimented...

If you have an iPhone, I have a question. Have you asked Siri what is 0 divided by 0, lately? It's pretty funny to me. And it stung, really. She basically told me I had no friends. O_o And I couldn't help but think..."How did she know?" >_>

Also, talk about iPhones or any other phone in general is much welcome. Now that I mention it...anyone know of that commercial where there is a new phone model coming out, so those with the old phone intentionally leave their phone in a taxi or destroy or whatever. I cannot remember for what company that was, but all I could think while watching it was..."Why?"
i saw this

she's very rude indeed

sour about that

Reactions: Bahiyya
Apple has added a lot of interesting quips to Siri's responses lately.

You can ask her "What does the fox say?"

Ask her what her favorite animal is - she references a variety of fictional animals from various IPs like Star Wars, Star Trek, and I think a few others.

Ask her to tell you a story. She will resist at first, but be persistent.

Apple has added a lot of interesting quips to Siri's responses lately.

You can ask her "What does the fox say?"

Ask her what her favorite animal is - she references a variety of fictional animals from various IPs like Star Wars, Star Trek, and I think a few others.

Ask her to tell you a story. She will resist at first, but be persistent.

I asked her, and Siri gave me giggles. Sometimes I feel like she knows more than she's saying. @_@

Also, ask Siri why a firetruck is red. It's like one of those bad jokes one of your parents would tell you. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.