Siri Is Very Rude...And Funny

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bahiyya, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Okay, so I pretty much creeped on YouTube for hours one day, and a stumbled upon some...things. And I got very curious, so I experimented...

If you have an iPhone, I have a question. Have you asked Siri what is 0 divided by 0, lately? It's pretty funny to me. And it stung, really. She basically told me I had no friends. O_o And I couldn't help but think..."How did she know?" >_>

Also, talk about iPhones or any other phone in general is much welcome. Now that I mention it...anyone know of that commercial where there is a new phone model coming out, so those with the old phone intentionally leave their phone in a taxi or destroy or whatever. I cannot remember for what company that was, but all I could think while watching it was..."Why?"

2. Ask Siri what the air velocity of an unladen swallow is.

:D

• Love Love x 2
  3. I don't have Siri myself.
    But my friend once asked it a question about changing a light, and she responded with something along the lines of cookies and that he had no friends.
    Because of your reaction right there. :P
    It makes you remember the commercial, so you're more likely to remember the product.

• Like Like x 1

4. That's what Siri said to me. Something about the Cookie Monster being sad about having no cookies and me sad about having no friends. I was amusingly...offended. O_o

• Love Love x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  5. i saw this

she's very rude indeed

sour about that

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apple has added a lot of interesting quips to Siri's responses lately.

You can ask her "What does the fox say?"

Ask her what her favorite animal is - she references a variety of fictional animals from various IPs like Star Wars, Star Trek, and I think a few others.

Ask her to tell you a story. She will resist at first, but be persistent.

7. I asked her, and Siri gave me giggles. Sometimes I feel like she knows more than she's saying. @_@

Also, ask Siri why a firetruck is red. It's like one of those bad jokes one of your parents would tell you. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.