Sin's Sinless Search (Always Searching)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ibara no Joō, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

About Me
    Welcome to my rp search, I'm Sincubus but you can call me Sin, I'm around terms of beginner to intermediate though I can adapt my roleplay style to my partners. I'm open to doing both gender and can do yaoi and yuri roleplays and straight rps. I enjoy romance, supernatural, fantasy, sexual content rps (only if your 18+ and up), modern day romances, medevil , feudal era, sci fi , fandoms and many other types of rps, the only thing that I don't like is horror rps and action rps with a lot of gore. I tend to ramble on and on during brainstorming but I can be active as much as anyone. I'm not really sure on what I wanna do or what rps I would like, so please just message me or post here.
    Stuff I enjoy
    romance

fantasy

medevil times

age differences

brainstorming

yaoi rps

straight rps

pregnancy rps

yuri rps

activeness

planning out ideas with my partners.
    Genres with no real pairings
    Performing Arts Boarding School
    Military School
    High School
    College
    Apartment Building
    Organized Crime
    Con Artists
    Polyamory
    Family Drama
    Starting a Family
    Adoption
    Foster Care
    Orphanage
    Combined Family
    Broken Family
    Runaways
    Long Distance Relationship
    Rekindled Romance
    Neighbors
    Road Trip
    Starting a Band
    Celebrity Family
    Immortals
    Paranormal
    Otherworld Fantasy
    Alien Invasion
    Time Travel
    Dystopian Society
    Pairings
    (I've bolded the one's I've been wanting to do and crossed out the ones, I'm not doing.
    vampire x human
    vampire x werewolf
    vampire x hunter
    vampire x dark elf
    vampire x devil's daughter
    devil's daughter x worshiper
    Arranged Marriage

Boarding School Roommates
    Bride x Bride's Maid
    Forbidden love
    StripperxClient
    StripperxNewStripper
    dark elf x elven goddess
    knight x maid
    knight x servant
    knight x princess
    knight x prince
    pregnant woman x rescuer
    pregnant woman x husband
    pregnant stripper x client
    teenage pregnancy
    unknown pregnancy / illness
    demon queen x mad god
    traveler to a fantasy world x mad god
    pregnant woman x mad god

Band(Not school)Roleplays
    Rich household member x Servant
    Editor x Author
    Butler x Mistress
    Mentor x Apprentice
    Apprentice x Kingdom Ruler
    Survivor x Survivor (zombie apocalypse/dystopian future)
    Angel x Human
    Human x Devil's Spawn
    Photographer x Lolita Fashion model
    Demi Goddess x Mortal
    Demi God x Mortal
    Angel x Demon
    Angel x Human
    Demon x Human
    Sorceror x Sorceress
    Grim Reaper x Recently Dead
    Reincarnated Lovers
    Scientist x Experiment
    Robot x Human
    Alien x Human
    Detective x Art Thief
    Assasin x Target
    Spy x Spy
    Cop x Criminal
    Psychic Detective x Grieving Client
    Psychic Detective x Cop
    Private Investigator x Client
    Private Investigator x Cheating Wife
    Journalist x Detective
    Celebrity x Body Guard
    Reclusive Author x Publisher/Editor
    Homeless x Wealthy
    Upper Class x Servant
    Soldier x Nurse
    Soldier x Native
    Prince/ss x Commoner
    Princess x Sorceror
    Prince/ss x Servant
    Prince/ss x Foreign Prince/ss
    Prince/ss x Oracle
    Prince/ss x Sorceror/ess
    Sorceress x Knight
    Fairy Queen x Kidnapped Knight/Prince
    Princess x Lady in Waiting
    guardian angel x human
    captured solider x solider
    Exchange Student x Traditional Student
    Fandoms
    Mass Effect
    Dragon Age

Disney
    Ever After High
    Teen Titans
    NCIS
    Inuyasha
    Naruto
    Black Butler
    Bleach
    Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Final Fantasy XII
    Final Fantasy XII & XII-2

Harry Potter
    Kingdom Hearts
    Doctor Who
    Steven Universe
    Skyrim
    Oblivion
    Plots
    Muse A is a performer at a night club, she's isn't a stripper per say but she does perform on stage with some the dancers in order to some extra cash. During one of her late night show she meets a rich business man known as Muse B and he asks her to do a special performance just for him, she's embarrassed and doesn't know what to say or do, but gives it her all and even enjoys it. But what happens when Muse B wants to be more then client and dancer.

Muse A is a famous celebrity, she's pretty popular and everyone wants to keep there eye's on her. Including Muse B who comes to almost everyone of her shows, even though she performs badly. Muse A is confused on why he keeps coming to her show's and decides to ask him, it turns out her father/manager had paid him almost 2 million dollars in order for her to have the fame that's she been wanting. Muse A is angry with her father and decides to quit singing but Muse B has a secret, he's fallen hard for her.

Muse A is the princess of a lowly clan of demons known as "Atraskana" or in simple tongue "Shapeshifters" they are known for changing the appearance of themselves into anything they want and are known for being tricksters, mostly getting into jobs as either thieves or even gamblers. But Muse A wants to become a singer and decides to audition under a different name, then comes Muse B who is a human who has the ability to tell if the person is a member of the supernatural family, he see's Muse A perform and is immediately smitten with her, but the rules of the competition state that the performer can not be a creature, so what does he do, risk his job or the heart of the woman who doesn't know he exists.
    Rp Sample
    Serena slumped her shoulder against her armor, clearly annoyed for several reasons. "the turian counselor wishes to speak to you over the comm about a memorial for your father..if you so wish it." Nilan quipped from behind Serena causing an annoyed groan from the turian leader, she reached her hand up running her hand over her fringe for a moment, clearly bothered by the entire situation and too make most matter's worst, a broadcast about the triumph defeat of her father rang over the loudspeakers of the elevator's.

"they don't need to rub it in, he didn't mean what he did and from what shepard told me, she was able to convince for a few seconds at the end." Serena said under her breath, but when her name was mentioned including some rather offensive words about her leadership over the past 2 months and how she had almost been declined spectre status, she sighed, the door opened and she stepped forward just in time to see the shape of the Normandy jet off, she sighed as she looked up at her ship..well it was her fathers.

It was a worn down turian war ship, designed for close combat and some sneaking efforts, it was cracked in places and almost seemed to be taking a lot of damages. "It needs some work, our engineer and navigator aren't here on the ship at this current point, so we'll need to wait." she said sighing deeply.
    Other Stuff

#1 Ibara no Joō, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  2. there we go, it's finally all done, now I need to find some new partners and see if this roleplay search, works or not, you can check out my resume to get some more details about me.

3. Still Searching for Partners​

4. I actually have a character that would probably work for this pairing. >> Survivor x Survivor (zombie apocalypse/dystopian future)

I actually like a lot of your pairings up there and can't really decide which one I like better. Ha ha.

But I have a couple you don't have listed. Not sure if you'd be for it, but I'll listed the few and see.

Rich Boy X Poor/middle class Girl.
    Bad Boy X Good Girl
    New Girl X Next door Boy (Or vices verve)

Of course none of those would be teenagers, but adults either in college or older.

Now the ones I like that you listed. There's quite a few, so just giving you a heads up. Lol

Not it any particular order.
    1. Reincarnated Lovers
    2. Arranged Marriage
    3. Forbidden love
    4. Angel x Human
    5. Vampire x Mortal
    6. Werewolf x Mortal
    7. Immortal x Mortal
    8. Demon x Human
    9. Assassin x Target
    10. Professor x Student
    So um which ever one(s) you wanna do more I guess. Lol. I'd been up for it.

5. the reincarnated lovers or the arranged marriage works perfectly fine with me, perhaps we could combine it one of the pairings you mentioned above.

6. I crossed out the one, I am no longer doing, but there are plenty of other pairings and plot's available.

7. Okay. I'll PM you and we can go from there! :D

8. thank you very much.

9. updated with a few pairings and a few genres we can try to combine.

10. Organized Crime/Runaways/Starting A Band seem equally interesting

11. Would you mind messaging me?

12. Still waiting for partners​

13. Did you receive my PM? I know someone said not all PMs are going through.

14. Yoooo. Totally interested in the photographer x lolita model pairing.

15. would you both mind messaging me, the pms didn't go through.

16. still searching for partners​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.