#8B3A3A
"Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth."
tumblr_mm5uskyopv1qcxwnto1_500.gif
tumblr_mtlwwg1wXE1qbf8kso6_250.gif
tumblr_mtlwwg1wXE1qbf8kso2_250.gif
tumblr_mtlwwg1wXE1qbf8kso1_250.gif
tumblr_mtlwwg1wXE1qbf8kso3_250.gif

Name
"You haven't heard? I'm the best of the best.
Soryu Takeshi Enjo

Male

Sexuality
"Hmmm....yes I wonder myself."
Heterosexual

Relationships
"Ah yes, relationships get you quite far in life.

Friends:
TBA: PM ME!

Enemies:
TBA: PM ME!

Lover:
TBA: PM ME!!

Occupation
"Some things are left better unsaid."
Co-owns a Brothel ll Sometimes a host for his amusement

Family/Gang
"Hmm I do believe family is important, but I do not keep in touch with mine."
Mother - Status: Alive
Father - Status: Unknown
Half-Sister - Status: Alive (In SSANG YONG PA)

[spoili]
tumblr_m19c3lLd0V1rq2czwo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

Gang:
Kameya Ikka - Yakuza

Role
"Lets just say that I hold a lot of power, yeay?
Boss

Abilities
"You'd be impressed.
Black belt in Kendo ll Business management ll getting what he wants ll Though old fashioned, using Katanas

Strengths
"Hmm yes, what am I good at?
Fighting ll Using swords ll Hand to hand combat ll Getting girls to fall to their knees ll Street Smart ll Business

Weaknesses
"Why would I tell you? You could use it against me."
Tends to get lost in thought ll Not the best at handling guns ll Spicy food ll Something he's never told anyone: having a half sister ll Ladies

Favorites
"Are we almost done? I have a lot I have to get done."
Navy Blue
Pudding
animals
Smoking (it relieves stress)
Fighting

Personality
"Now these questions are just pointless."
Flirty ll Loyal ll Smart ll Vicious ll Extroverted ll Sweet heart ll Sadistic ll Fairly Secretive

Sory is a ladies man, as you can see for him being a host, but he's also the boss. His extroverted personality fits him perfectly and helps him in his work. Within his job, he's able to get what he wants, close deals, start up new deals, you name it. He uses his good looks to get those on his side. To the ladies (when he decides to play host), he is the sweetest guy on the face of the planet. He knows how to take care of them, make sure they're happy and that they're getting what they want. However, dont let his exterior side trick you, deep down Soryu is vicious and he is an excellent fighter, he can use his black belt in Kendo to knock someone out, and use his Katana to slice someone in half. And if he is fighting against someone who is weaker, Soryu is not afraid to play with them. He takes his sweet time before he actually kills them, thus giving him more of a sadistic side. When he's working though, he is very flirty, willing to do anything to get information that he needs, almost to the point where he can be called promiscuous. However, despite his playboy side, and underneath his sadistic interior, Soryu is a very loyal guy and his gang is his everything. He's willing to protect those close to him and make sure no harm comes to them. Though he has a bit of secretive side, one or two like most people, but the biggest one that he's never shared with anyone is that he has a half sister who is in the KHANGPAE

Bio
"My past is none of your concern."

It's not common that most Japanese men cheat, however Soryu's father did before he eventually ran out on them while he was at the age of four. The young male was then raised by an angry mother and sometimes took her anger out on him only to apologize in the end. At the age of fourteen, he saw the pain that he brought his mother and ran away, living on his own, stealing, manipulating others to survive. When he was sixteen, he joined a famous host club and became one of the most famous Hosts. Though he wanted more in life, he didnt want to be tied down to one job, or thing. One day when he was milling about, he came across a gang, Kameya Ikka. Now he understood that he had a half sister and who knows maybe she was part of a gang as well, so ended up joining in hopes of finding her, but no such luck. As time went on he moved his way up through the ranks eventually landing as Boss at the age of 22 and he foresaw all business deals. It was easier to get information on people, things, places whatever he wanted. He found out information about his younger half sister, who is in SSANG YONG PA, a rival gang. He refuses to tell anyone else, for fear that something could happen to her.

Other
"I saw we're done.
-It's weird but even though he hasnt truly met his sister yet, he already feels a small bond.
-He has yet to confront her
-Not as confident as he lets on
-Afraid something will happen to his sister so he keeps it a secret
-He abhors his father

"Cause I'm the best of the best, baby don't you know?"

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Okay, I have to make another character. (It's in my nature T.T *uncontrollable sobbing*)
And could I reserve a spot in Kameya Ikka for the adviser (and if that's taken, then a deputy?)
Also Kwang is completely alone in Chil Sung Pa so can I move him ssang yong pa?
Haha, same here.
Sure thing. Both advisor and deputy are open!
Yep. :3

Reactions: Brea
YOU CONVERTED TO ONE OF THE UNTAG-ABLE NOOOOOO! D;

(And I'll go for advisor then)
Haha, sorry. I didn't think about that since I never really have to tag my self. <.<" I prob won't keep the name for long though.

mmkay I'll reserve your spot. :3

@Makoto -
  • Han Hyung-Su - Firstly, I want to say I love the quote you picked for his CS. Considering in his CS it says all his enemies are "All those who aren't associated with Ssang Yong Pa, and those who try anything." So, that doesn't leave much room for Hyung and Hiroto having any other kind of relationship than Enemies. I feel like I would have proposed they be enemies anyways after reading his personality, the two seem like they would clash often.
  • Moon Joon-Sup - I think it's obvious that Joon and Hiroto would be enemies, seeing as they're from opposite families. But, I also think Hiroto would secretly respect Joon, because he is so sly and straight-up about everything.
  • Not really a proposition, more like a side-note. I love both of your characters. They're very well thought out and I can see you put a lot of effort into making the CS's look fancy. Love it all! Excellent job! ♥

Ahhh, thank you so much!(* ´∀`)ノ I absolutely love doing sheets, getting super in-depth with your characters is always a fun thing to do.

Also I'm down for those relationships, perfectly fine with them! I'm pretty lax when it comes to relationships and such, as long as drama erupts I'm down.

Oh! Forgot to mention, I think I'm going to snag a soldier from Yorri Bunke. I caved in and decided to hell with it, might as well make my final character on the opposing side and give Makoto some company.

Haha, sorry. I didn't think about that since I never really have to tag my self. <.<" I prob won't keep the name for long though.

mmkay I'll reserve your spot. :3
Finished my advisor!

So, what's going on with this?

Yeah, I really was looking forward to this. Hope everything is alright!

If worse comes to worse, I'd love to do 1x1 or 2x1's if anyone else was interested in doing something similar. Or I'll lend a hand in bringing the idea back to life again elsewhere.

Just let me know.

Reactions: Stargazer
I'd be willing to do a 1x1 or a 2x1 if this never ends up going. I think it would be fun to do something similar to this.

mignighter has been gone for one week (i have them on tumblr to, still not active) maybe its a family or personal issue.. ^^;

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.