Sins Made in Grace: Yakuza v. Khangpae

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please reserve a female and a male spot in SSANG YONG PA? Uhm and just a quick question, if I do get a reservation, is it alright if I get my girl up Thursday night? It will just take some time, but it shouldnt take too long/

May I reserve a female for Khangpae and a male for Yakuza. (Also face claim Arden Cho [spoili]
tumblr_nbgcttS1lM1rqm0jgo1_250.gif
[/spoili] and Daniel Henney [spoili]
tumblr_m6vm0xpB4m1rw8hudo1_400.gif
[/spoili] )

Also, I have a question. Well, more like I just want to make sure I assumed correctly: Not everyone in each "family" is related to each other, right? I took 'family' to be metaphorical. If they're all actually related to each other then that's a big family.
Yes you can have the last female spot. Mmm Daniel Henney. ~.o
Haha, yeah. They're just called families because they're so close knit. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
May I please reserve a female and a male spot in SSANG YONG PA? Uhm and just a quick question, if I do get a reservation, is it alright if I get my girl up Thursday night? It will just take some time, but it shouldnt take too long/
Ahhh I just gave away the last spot for a girl. Sorry. <.<" If you still want to make a male, I don't mind at all if you post Thursday. C:

Ahhh I just gave away the last spot for a girl. Sorry. <.<" If you still want to make a male, I don't mind at all if you post Thursday. C:
Ah, what a bummer. And sure, I guess I can still make a guy. I'll try and remember to post him sometime on thursday

Ah, what a bummer. And sure, I guess I can still make a guy. I'll try and remember to post him sometime on thursday
My apologies. Maybe if I get a greater influx of males, if you're still willing I can give you another spot? You could always make a side chara/NPC female too.
Looking forward to your guy!

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer
My apologies. Maybe if I get a greater influx of males, if you're still willing I can give you another spot? You could always make a side chara/NPC female too.
Looking forward to your guy!
It's alright. Hmm we'll see. I'm talking a few things over with a friend right now (just for a heads up) That we may just switch, so I make a guy and a girl and she just makes a guy, but it depends on how she feels about it in the morning and everything, so we'll see. If not then I might make an NPC female if that's alright with you.

And thank you for accepting me!

It's alright. Hmm we'll see. I'm talking a few things over with a friend right now (just for a heads up) That we may just switch, so I make a guy and a girl and she just makes a guy, but it depends on how she feels about it in the morning and everything, so we'll see. If not then I might make an NPC female if that's alright with you.

And thank you for accepting me!
Oh, well that'd be okay. I guess just let me know if that happens. You can definitely make an NPC. As long as she's not your main chara. :3

You're welcome! I'm glad to have you. C:

I'd love to reserve a male in the 'Shin Majok Gang'!
Boopity boop!
It's yours! Any pref as to what rank or do you just want a soldier? xD

@ everyone I'm going to put all the reserved spots up in a moment. <.<" Sorry for taking so long.

Oops, sorry for not specifying.
I'd like to know what is the role of the underboss and the confidante / advisor.

Sorry if the their meanings are really obvious, I frequently have brain farts.

Oops, sorry for not specifying.
I'd like to know what is the role of the underboss and the confidante / advisor.

Sorry if the their meanings are really obvious, I frequently have brain farts.
No worries! :3
Haha, nah I prob should have explained it somewhere.

The advisor/confidante is basically the secret keeper and hidden brain behind the operations. They guide the boss in decisions, in everything from politics to battles. They're the closest to the boss and are often tagging along with them wherever they go.
The underboss is kind of like the substitute leader. When the boss is attending other matters/on vacation/whatevs the underboss will take over. They do a lot of conveying orders from the boss and overseeing the other members.

I hope this answered your question, if not feel free to ask more!

• Useful
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
Oh, then the male I reserved will be an underboss.
And thank you for the explanation, I have a clear understanding now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
Oh, then the male I reserved will be an underboss.
And thank you for the explanation, I have a clear understanding now.
I shall reserve the spot for you. xD
You're welcome. Glad to be of help! :3

Yess I love him already~

I'd rather you only played one female. I want to keep this semi-realistic and we already have two females... (I totes think women can kick mens butts but ya know...) <.<" I just came off really sexist for a feminist...
Okay, I'd like to nix the deputy and just keep the female adviser, please.

@Amai Kyuti - Would i be alright if I gave my female position up to @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ ? I thought about it, and since I'm already participating in a lot of roleplays at the moment it'd probably just be best for me to play one character anyways.

Tha being said, I was also wondering if I could recieve the same deal you made with her? So, like, if later on you decide tha another female can be added tot he group may I reserve that in advance?

Also, I'll be working on my male character later tonight ♥

• Thank You
@Amai Kyuti - Would i be alright if I gave my female position up to @ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ ? I thought about it, and since I'm already participating in a lot of roleplays at the moment it'd probably just be best for me to play one character anyways.

Tha being said, I was also wondering if I could recieve the same deal you made with her? So, like, if later on you decide tha another female can be added tot he group may I reserve that in advance?

Also, I'll be working on my male character later tonight ♥
That's perfectly alright! I'm glad you guys could work something out. xD
Of course. Just remind me because I may forget. <.<"

Whoo! Looking forward to him!

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
#0FDDAF
"And sometimes I feel so out of place."

Appearance
"If I show you my face then I will not be able to hide in the shadows."
tumblr_m19dazMOsP1rq2czwo1_500.gif

tumblr_ls7avlNsrk1r3379yo4_500.gif

tumblr_m19c3lLd0V1rq2czwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6bvued3iN1t2pzoqo4_250.gif
tumblr_n6bvued3iN1t2pzoqo2_250.gif

Name
"Sorry but that is confidential."
Ren Sakura Rikudoh

"I will let you know already, anything you ask, I will not share."

"The fact that you cannot tell is quite disappointing..."
Female

Sexuality
"That is a very inappropriate question."
Hetero-demisexual

Relationships
"Relationships are a waste of time.
Friends:
TBA PM ME!

Enemies:
TBA PM ME!

Lover:
TBA PM ME!

Occupation
"I do not have to tell you?"
Bookstore ll waitress

Family/Gang
"My family is all but a distant memory."
Mother - Status: Unknown
Father - Status: Unknown

Gang
SSANG YONG PA

Role
"If I told you, I would have to kill you."
Sniper

Abilities
"I shall leave that to your imagination."
Arms: Any range, you name it, she can hit whatever target you need her to hit.
Has a black belt in Kendo and Taikwando

Strengths
"Are you finished with your silly questions?"
agile ll quick ll sharp shoot ll sharp memory ll quick learning

Weaknesses
"I do not like you..."
Spiders ll Surprise attacks ll Food (for some reason she hates it and eating a lot of it makes her feel sick) ll Mild street smarts: She has more book smarts than anything
Favorites
"Well, I do enjoy a few things."
*Mint Green
*Guns - her favorite though is her knights SR-25-Carbine
*Books in general

Personality
"I do not think that is easy to describe..."
Intuitive ll Two-faced ll Intelligent ll Loyal ll Introverted

Ren is a very smart girl with a high IQ. She is more book smart than she is street smart though which tends to get her into trouble when she runs into other gangs or members part of gangs, so she tries to shy away them, immersing herself in a huge crowd to keep from being seen. Her memory is beyond believable, it takes her once to read information that she needs and it's stuck there for as long as she needs. Need her to take someone out, give her a quick summary or a piece of paper about them and she can remember all the details about them, their routine, where to find them, everything down to a TEE. On the outside, Ren is a very sweet looking girl, she could do no wrong, however dont let that look fool you. She's very two-faced, no, she doesnt talk about people behind their back. However as a waitress in order to gain more tips, she has to put on a facade, give them a bright smile and act like she loves working there, but her true personality is that she's distant, stoic and rather keep to herself. Ren usually doesnt speak unless she's giving you a peace of her mind, or she's talking to you about a mission or something than that. Other than that, she's usually just there. However, despite being rather introverted, she's very loyal to those she does build a relationship with and once she decides that she can trust you, she will have your back until she dies.

Bio
"That is something I wish not to talk about.

Abusive parents, a home that lacked love, care, and praise. Every parent is strict and wants the best for their children, but Ren's parents were especially so. She had the stereotypical Japanese parents, work out, no fun. And if she didnt earn a hundred on a test of messed one little thing up, she got a beating. As she got older, the beatings became more frequent until Ren couldnt take it anymore and so the girl ran away. With a Japanese name and background, you would think that Ren would go towards the Yakuza, but in fact she wanted nothing to do with the Japanese. She hated who she was, what she was born into and her heritage. If she could she would strip herself of it all and she tried her best. Wandering around the streets, she found SSANG YONG PA, and the loyalty that they held towards each other drew her in.

Other
"I wish to go home..."
Has a half brother she doesnt know about
A lot more childish than people think
Cares a lot more about people and things than she lets on

"The sane does not understand those with the broken minds."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
Almost done with my CS, just gotta find a few images I like ♥

• Love