Sinkhole

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Garett Killian[/BCOLOR]

"Horse-bro, what happened to playing it safe here? Why are we splitting up if we don't even know what sort of---"

Garett didn't finish his sentence before the first of them decided to go to the market. Then, things became pandemonium all at once with everyone choosing whether to hit the palace, the market, or--in the case of one particularly over-eager bird woman--the training grounds. Garett didn't have any sore sort of feeling in regards to the city itself, and doubted they would receive any danger, but there was inherently a large possibility that any one of them might discover some sort of ability on accident and set something on fire, hurt someone, or perhaps even do worse.

"Look, we can't run off willy-nilly to go see the sights if we're doing that on our own. It's too dangerous, and most of us hardly know each others' names. Imagine, then, how hard it will be to regroup if something goes awry." He addressed the group as he spoke, before turning to Phillipos directly.

"You seem overeager to be in charge, so I sure hope you know the move you're making back to front. I would usually accompany you to the queen, but it appears one of us is now alone in a monster's body somewhere only vaguely referred to as the "training grounds", which, for all we know, could be some sort of fantasy gladiator pit. I'm going to head after her, but in dealing with this queen I'd very much like to know what sort of person she is when we reconvene. It will be useful for our group to know all that we can of this place's ruling caste before deciding if we need to strike out on our own or not."

Then, Garett turned back to the team behind him and said, "I'm heading to the training grounds as well if anyone wants to try and figure out just what the hell these bodies are capable of."

He was displeased by the lack of unity on the team, but then again he was extremely curious about the city of Noval. What sort of manner of people resided here, and what sort of culture did they practice? Garett's mood began to soften as he thought of how many things had surprised him in so little a time. The group was playing at a disadvantage: they didn't know the game board at all, their respective roles, or how to work as a team, but he figured that if ever there was a location where a group so strange as they might build those skills it would appear to be this city.

There was another reason he was heading to the training grounds though, and a less noble one at that. With a sideways glance, Garett examined the frosty white mist radiating from his fingertips. He felt a potential similar to how one knows they can move a limb or bat an eyelash if they wanted to. Whatever the urge was, he needed to test it--needed to feel it--but also needed to do so somewhere he figured there would be less to destroy.

After opening and clenching his fist to hold back the urge, he stepped apart from the group and meandered towards the part of the city the gatekeeper had mentioned. He had heard the girl call herself Candace, and so as he walked he began to call after her. "Candace! Candace, wait for the group, dammit! Candace?!"

Reactions: Mundane Monster
IGNORE THIS CHAPTER!
Chapter One
The Extorris Forest

fantasy-landscape-28.jpg
Unbeknownst to most of the library patrons who had fallen atop the soft hill, the sinkhole had temporarily split, to transport a small group to a dark and shadowy forest. The forest was a couple miles west of the Kingdom of Noval and inhabited by old hags, bandits and outcasts of the country, two particular groups of bandits and outcasts had merged to form a makeshift kingdom called; The Sun's Ray, and were led by a frightening young demon sorcerer named, Exi. The Sun's Ray were preparing to leave the forest after a hundred years of being exiled to it, however it seems there travels were to be delayed by the arrival of one particular group of misplaced library patrons.

957974-bigthumbnail.jpg
The group of library patrons had begun plummeting towards the earth, but before their bodies could be shattered upon contact with the ground, the demon sorcerer, Exi, uses his magic to guide them gently to the damp soil. He regards them with a curious look, after all he'd been exiled in the forest for over eighty or so years, and never had he seen anyone exiled in such a fashion as to be dropped right out of the sky! It was a curious occurrence, very curious.

"You must have disgusted Queen Gelu very much, for her to exile you like that!" He laughs, extending a hand to help one of group to their feet. The creatures behind him, watch the group cautiously, unsure if they should approach or not. Exi turns to them and beckons them forward, and they oblige, as he is their leader. "Don't hide, cousins!" He says, his bright smile never wavering. "They are like us! Thrown into this horrid forest without a care for their reasons or circumstances!" He turns back to the group. "I know this all must be overwhelming for you, but I hope that you will join us on our siege of the Noval Kingdom." He then turns back to his 'cousins'. "We have been locked away in this forest for too long! We have been branded criminals, and heathens when we only seek happiness just as much as the next fellow! We will lay siege to the Noval Kingdom and demand that they give us what we deserve!" His statement was met with a roar of agreement from the many creatures gathered behind him. Exi turns back to the library patrons, his pale white eyes, glittering with excitement. "And you'll join us, won't you?"
@Phi Chisym @Justaddnutts

Last edited:
Candace Grey Holy Roller Harpy
At the Training Grounds

Candace was so excited to think that she could possible fly, she didn't hear or see the dementor looking thing at first. It was only when she had one foot into the training grounds, that she heard him and turned around to see him. Candace let out a mortified shriek and stumbled fully into the training grounds, falling on her ass and then scrambling backwards quickly. "Wha-wha-what, what do you want!" She shrieked, using her wing-arms to shield her face. The force of her swinging her arms/wings forwards, caused a strong gust of wind to be sent in the direction of her 'pursuer' and Candace was amazed to feel a sudden strength surging through her. She got to her feet and retreated further into the training grounds. "Stay back, heathen! I'm warning you! I have the power of God on my side!" She snapped. A few passing citizens of Noval stared at them in confusion whispering "The Power of god? What's god..?" Candace ignored that tidbit favoring the belief that God had to be somewhere in this strange world.

An idea popper into her head, and Candace began running backwards and awkwardly flapping her ar--wings, hurriedly. She was thinking that if she could generate the same amount of wind that she had before she could--"OH MY GOD I'M FLYING!" She shrieked, as she rose into the air. "HAHA, HEATHEN, YOU CAN'T GET ME CAUSE I CAN FLY!" She screamed down at the her 'opponent'.

tumblr_lzpohttlRS1r4zh2uo1_500.jpg

Tagged: @Radio Jelly

[fieldbox=Theodore Kale King ♣ Satyr, #0c5900, solid]
tumblr_n7xchieQTE1s0klvyo3_250.gif

Click here to reference Theodore.

For the most part, Theodore kept to himself as he and the group made their way down to the castle. When the doors slammed shut he made no effort to help them in prying them open- to him it was obvious they wouldn't be able to. Instead, his attention was caught by the pixie that appeared overhead. His now goat-like ears flickered as he strained to hear her high pitched voice. Theodore's mouth hung slightly open as he observed her. This place is so strange...

Suddenly two huge half-animal half- beasts came forward, and Theodore took a step back away from them. They were much bigger than him and, by the looks of it, much more threatening than a Satyr. Theodore was particularly afraid of the two swords the male beast had and the glint in the female's eyes. Luckily, the male creature seemed to have some self control- enough for himself and his female companion.

The fairy, who Theodore realized was named Tenebrae, began to explain what was in the kingdom. We're being welcomed...? He couldn't help but feel this was strange. How often does this happen? Theodore's attention was drawn to Phillipos, who was taking charge... again. While Theo appreciated how the man seemed to want to help the group in any ways possible he couldn't help but feel annoyed by how Phillipos thought he could just boss them all around.

The rest of the group seemed to accept him as their leader, however, so Theodore decided to just go with it. Almost instantly everyone began to split into separate groups, all heading to different locations.
birth_of_a_faun_by_chocolateisforever-d81j29o.jpg
Theo was not so interested in meeting the queen, he felt as though he would get more answers in the actual kingdom. The Queen could easily lie to them, but the people she ruled would be true to their natural behaviors. He wasn't sure if this place was safe yet, so the sooner he could determine whether it was or not the better. Theodore's brown eyes drifted around the group, trying to decide who he would join.

His eyes landed on a girl- he could only assume she was a girl based on their appearances, but because she was not a race he recognized he couldn't be completely sure- who was standing alone. She looked like a fairy mixed with a mermaid (America). Theodore swallowed hard, taking a deep breath. Alright, you got this, just be friendly and don't trip over your words.

Hesitantly, Theodore approached the girl, making sure that she was not a part of a group already before he actually addressed her. "Hello, I'm Theodore," He greeted them, a nervous smile forming on his lips. "Would you be interested in going with me to explore this place? I don't much care where we go, you can decide that."

Interactions: @Justaddnutts @Audacious
Mentioned: @Wonderful Thing @Zacharia Finch
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]Garett Killian[/BCOLOR]

Garett stumbled into what appeared to be the training yard: various sparring dummies and archery targets lined the walls of a large field, in which he finally caught up to Candace. He could tell from the moment she spoke that she was not going to be an easy character to reign in. In fact, the stuttering--and overall uneasy tone--suggested to Garett he had made a fundamental mistake in choosing to be the responsible one of the group.

All of a sudden, Candace seemed to take to the sky, sending a strong gust of wind behind her. Unprepared, Garett stumbled backwards in a clumsy attempt to gain his footing.
"OH MY GOD I'M FLYING!"
Shit.

Garett opened his mouth to call after her, but decided it wasn't going to be of any real use to him before he found the words. All the while, the pressure in his hands began to mount to a near uncontrollable tension--so much so he couldn't keep whatever it was from happening any longer. Relaxing ever so slightly, a small flurry appeared in his palm for a moment, before solidifying into a series of small ice crystals. He had only released but a minor amount of his power, but as Candace flew higher and higher above him (while rudely taunting him all the way) Garett surmised it might kill two birds with one stone--no pun intended--to try testing his powers on Candace. If he could manipulate the cold as he theorized, it would make for bad flying weather for sure.

Garett reached out on palm towards her, and in a fit of curiosity let loose a spurt of power uninhibited. Another flurry appeared around his palm as the water in the air began to freeze, and then a cobalt ball of magical frost took its place. Garett was about to decide his next move, when the ball shot forth from his hand, all the while lengthening into a long frozen spear. A wave of numbness came over him as he realized that his powers were no laughing matter: obviously he didn't know how to meld, or wield the ice without any experience and he felt a fool for putting Candace in danger.

Without hesitation, he whipped forth his other hand and repeated the process--this time urging it onward with more magic than the first. Before the initial javelin managed to come too close to Candace, the second collided with it in mid air, literally shattering the spell and causing both spears to fragment instead into icy slush.

While he had disarmed the threat, the collision sent the a cloud of near-snowlike material in all directions, including Candace's own. whether or not she would find herself in its radius Garett could no longer see. All the same, he was shaken and followed up his toss with a quick, but not entirely confident "I'm sorry!"

[fieldbox="Miyamato Hikaru, salmon, solid"]
A voice like wind-chimes, crystal clear and breathtakingly beautiful found its way to Hikaru's now very furry ears. He tilted his head towards the sound in a canine like manner. It was slightly unfamiliar, but held a touch of familiarity that calmed him on an instinctive level. When his eyes lit upon a fairy like girl whose beauty matched their surroundings, he gasped in pleasured surprise.

"A-America?" He laughed in slightly hysterical disbelief. "Yes, I'm Hikaru."

This was strange. They were somewhere mystical, beyond human comprehension or scientific explanation. Everyone who had apparently fallen through the same sinkhole had become something otherworldly. They were no longer mere people. They were something more.

As the group of newcomers were approached by natives of the land it was made apparent that they were to go somewhere other than the place they had landed. "Where do you think you'll go America?"

——————————————————————————

location: fluffy bouncy hill tbd interactions: @Audacious [/fieldbox]

Killian Beltz ▇▇▇▇
Fluffy Hill Market

----------------------------------

When Killian had felt himself free falling through the sinkhole, he had automatically flashed back to a similar situation he had been in during one of his tours. The memory dragged up his more primitive instincts and his brain switched to survival mode. It was something he hadn't really felt since he was in combat. There was no fear only an innate need to live through anything thrown at him. The sensation of bouncing on a fluffy hill brought him out of his combative state as he gaped in shock.

"What the fuck?"

There were multiple people or more accurately creatures sprawled across the area he was in. They varied in size, color, and shape. Some were orbs for crying out loud! Killian looked down at himself and muttered curses at the sight he was greeted with. He had a tentacle for an arm. A tentacle.

"You want to explore? Instead of asking for answers?"

So much for any hopes of a sane group. When approached by natives of an unfamiliar land it was important to establish connections. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to do some walking around. Killian took off after the group headed towards the market. He called out to the cute little fairy,

"I'll come with!"

new form: [spoili]
Alex.Mercer.full.1013330.jpg
[/spoili]

interactions: @Wonderful Thing (Naomi)

Last edited by a moderator:
af380912a7fd5b339634f5931543c3fb.jpg
Zejit cocked a bushy eyebrow when the centaur bowed to him. He'd never gotten that treatment before. The notion made him want to smile, but he kept his feelings in check, though he would definitely inform his comrades later on. It seemed, hopefully, that things might get better for the lesser Netherfolk. The centaur seemed to speak for the entire group, so Zejit hoped that his attitude embodied all of his people.

" 'will go tell the Queen. Wait'ere." Zejit grunted and turned to dash towards the Castle grounds. Some passing people, flinched at his rapid movement and backed away immediately. Mothers grasped their children's arms and flung them into their bosoms, and the more feisty of the citizens watched him with uncertain cold eyes. Zejit tried not to take it to heart, after all, it hadn't been that long since--He shook his head, his rough fur swirling around his head, There's was no need to dwell on that anymore. It was over. They weren't coming back.

When he got to the Castle grounds, he was let in after only a few dirty looks from the Castle guard and relayed his message to one of the Queen's many advisers. The adviser didn't seem surprised at the news however, which didn't really surprise Zejit. Even though they were never seen together at once, the adviser brothers always knew just as much as the other knew, it was a bit disconcerting.

It took him only a few moments to return to the centaur and his remaining people. It seems as though most of the others had dispersed to explore. At the moment, it was only the Upper Netherfolk, the one who didn't even seem to know what he was (Jaxon), the fire bird who it hurt to look at for too long (Angelina) and of course, the Centaur. "Zis way." Zejit said, motioning for them to follow him.

When they reached the castle grounds, Zejit was relieved of his job, as the castle guard (although they didn't say so aloud) couldn't stand to see him setting foot in the royal halls twice in one day.
1328056-bigthumbnail.jpg
As soon as Zejit left, a young man approached the group and inclined his head in an acknowledgment. "If you will?" He posed it as a question, but it was clearly an instruction, as he began to walk away. The man's pace was quick and they arrived at two looming oak doors with large brass handles, quickly. Turning to the group, the man surveyed them with a pinched look.
"That damned Netherbeast--should have taken you to the tailor first. How dare he bring you to see Her Royal Being, in such rags." He muttered to himself, but it was clear with the volume of his voice that he wanted the group to hear him. "Well, Her Royal Being is fair, so she most likely won't see it as a slight. I would though--

"And that's why you aren't a Royal Being." A voice with a seemingly musical lilt to it rang out into the hall, and the group turned to see a tall knight striding towards them with a playful smirk on her face. She made an exaggerated, 'hurry up!' motion at the adviser who huffed with annoyance. "The Queen is waiting, Adviser, announce them, will you!" She teased, giving the man a gentle shove. The Adviser glowered at her, but if one looked closely, they would see the pink color that dusted his cheeks.
Female_Knight.png

"Alright, alright. Do not rush me Lady Yullwynn. By the way, this is Lady Yullwynn, Captain of the Royal Guard. You'll do well to remember her if you stick around." The adviser stated. "Now then, when you enter, bow to Her Royal Being, immediately. Just bow, don't try to..curtsy." He shot Angelina an disapproving look, which she returned with a withering glare. "When Her Royal Being asks you a question, answer truthfully and clearly, and do not speak out of turn." And with that, the Adviser turned towards the door and reached towards it before halting and giving Yullwynn a somewhat demure look. Yullwynn grinned, and pulled the door open effortlessly, but not before giving the Adviser's arm a little squeeze and whispering, "You must really work on those muscles, Adviser or else I'll always be doing the heavy lifting for you." The adviser blushed fully from the tops of his ears to the tips of his fingers, before hastily announcing the group and ushering them in. The doors closed behind them with a surprisingly soft thud, considering their weight.

The room was populated by creatures of all shapes and sizes, who stared at the group with reserved curiosity, and then there were some who simply stared open mouthed. A few let out sharp gasps upon laying eyes on Jaxon, but no one said a word. The diversity in the room was truly a marvel, as the royal court ranged from centaurs to merfolk, but the most strikingly interesting person in the room was the Queen.

11831773_550542618432936_3436968597568536427_n.jpg
11a3eb86fc48c138ee34d08e3fad70e1.jpg
Though at first, she seemed normal, albeit very pale--Completely human looking, in fact--As the gaze of the group wandered, they saw that the lower half of her body was completely encased in ice, as was her throne and she seemed to be attached to it. A younger woman sat beside the queen, on a smaller throne--that was a separate entity from her, mind you--but she said nothing and seemed more interested in her black fan then anyone in the room.

The group bowed as they had been ordered and the Queen smiled at them approvingly, the other woman continued to stare at her fan as if it held the secrets to the universe. The Queen didn't seem bothered by her companion's lack of interest and in fact didn't bother to rouse her from her apathetic disposition.

"My advisers tell me that you came from outside the kingdom and that you wished to hold an audience with me. So I now ask, what is it that brings you here and from whence did you come?"
Tagged: @Zacharia Finch @Shattered♦Secrets™ @myself
Naomi Miles-Langston ❤ Girl Scout

"Yeaah, alright let's go!" Naomi cheered, getting super hyped because the group for the market was getting bigger. It was going to be so much fun--"Oh my god, we have no money. Like at all. None. We can't even buy anything at the market--" Her horrified realization was interrupted by a passing humanoid squirrel monkey woman, who gave her a confused look. "We don't use money in the kingdom anymore, remember? Her Royal Being encourages the bartering system." The squirrel-monkey said in a haughty know it all voice before prancing away. Naomi shot her back a dirty look, which went unnoticed because the woman had left already.

"O-okay. So now that that's settled. Let's go!" And with that the group heading to the market headed off towards their destination.
The marketplace, was a colorful area filled with stands and people selling a variety of things from food to jewelry. People were shouting out bartering 'prices' for their wares. One pixie man was even shouting out, "A song for a cloak!" and waving a beautiful blue velvet cloak with an equally beautiful white fur trim, that Naomi was quite sure was exactly her new size. Naomi's jaw dropped and she used her golden string to yank on one of her companion's locks. "Stop stop stop! That guy wants a song for that! Please tell me someone here can sing! Please-e!" She squealed, clasping her hands together.
Tagged: @Shattered♦Secrets™ @IceQueen @Zacharia Finch @Amai Kyuti

Candace Grey ❤ Holy Roller

Candace's thrill at her exhilarating discovery didn't last long as she let out a horrified shriek when the 'heathen' launched a spear at her. She found that she was frozen in place and couldn't even move to the side to dodge it so she closed her eyes and accepted her fate. But when only a spray of snow hit her, Candace cracked open an eye and took a minute to assess the situation.

Okay;
So she wasn't dead. Nope, definitely not dead.

And the heathen just--"Wait, did you just say 'sorry'?" Candace asked, surprised at the monster's sudden politeness. Then again...To a regular person, even she would be considered a monster. Which most likely meant that the 'heathen' was most likely just someone from the library and--"Oh. Oh my lord, I am so, so, SO SORRY!" Candace wailed, as she came in for a very sloppy landing. She approached the guy cautiously and gave him a sheepish smile. "Uh...Can we..Start over? It's just that I thought you were like...A demon chasing me and I got scared and then I could fly and things kinda went downhill from there. Well I guess uphill really, cause of the flying--Anyway, yeah--So how about a blank slate?" She asked, sticking out her wing for a shake.

Tagged: @Radio Jelly

Last edited:
Once Old.
Now Reborn.
[fieldbox="Philippos Steinar, #ff4500, dashed, 10"] The flurry of activity almost made Philips head spin, their was so much happening around them, it really stimulated the senses. The architecture was exquisite, whomever built it must have been a true artist. But through all of this Philip tried to keep his head, he tried to tune out the happenings, such as the adviser who insulted the way they looked or the way he blushed at the captain of the guard. When the massive doors were pulled open to the throne room Philip cleared his mind and put on this facade of grandeur. Suddenly his beautifully ornate armor was summoned over his previously naked body. His face was covered by a golden helmet, on its side ram horns were carved into the masterworked piece of art, a glorious white plume extended out and down behind him lower then his shoulders. He truly looked like the hero Chiron from Hellenic culture back on earth.

He, as instructed, bowed before the stunning queen, He tucked in his left leg and sent his right leg forward as he bent at the waist, prostrating himself before the queen. When he straitened himself he reached up and removed his helm, his golden hair tumbled out of its confines. "Thou hast been gracious to host us in thine citadel, and for that I must thank thee again." For a second time he bowed. "Hark, I am but a humble plenipotentiary and his entourage whom all hail from..." His mind raced as his heartbeat quickened, he was at a loss for a name. "Um... I come onto thee from the great halls of Saxet. I have come unto thou's lands to beseech a treaty of friendship and peace." He ended his little speech, he very much hoped that was enough so they believed him. He bowed again for good measure.
Tagged: @Zacharia Finch @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Wonderful Thing

[/fieldbox]
¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨

People Take Things For Granted-
A Body Is One Of Them.
[fieldbox="Jonathan Greene, #00E5EE, dashed, 45, Impact"]Jonathan tagged along with the group that went to the Bizarre. He was growing excited at the prospects of learning about this strange new lands cultures. When Naomi brought up the problem of no money he grew slightly worried, how were they to buy foo- wait... Do I even need to eat? He asked himself. No matter he still worried about the other people who journeyed here with him. He became calmed when he heard that this place still used the barter system to pay for goods. When they reached the market Jonathan started to glow very brightly as he was ecstatic about the range of scents and colors he saw all around him. He sensed food that was covered in think overly spice gravy that would have made his mouth water, he noticed clothes made of the finest of materials in a multitude of sizes. Jonathan stopped when Naomi started to squeal and clap her hands together when she saw a pretty blue cloak that seemed like it would fit her size. He decided he wanted to try and get that for her, all it took was a song right? How hard was that. He floated over to the merchant selling the cloak. "I will buy that sir!" He spoke directly to the merchant. "I hope this song is enough for you though." He was going to sing a old song his father used to listen to back on earth. As he sung it seemed that all those who heard his voice also saw the mental projections he pictured to go with the song. It was captivating.
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy
With a load of iron ore twenty-six thousand tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

The ship was the pride of the American side
Coming back from some mill in Wisconsin
As the big freighters go, it was bigger than most
With a crew and good captain well seasoned
Concluding some terms with a couple of steel firms
When they left fully loaded for Cleveland
Then later that night when the ship's bell rang
Could it be the north wind they'd been feelin'?
giphy.gif
The wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound
When the wave broke over the railing
And every man knew, as the captain did too
'Twas the witch of November come stealin'
The dawn came late and the breakfast had to wait
When the gales of November came slashin'
When afternoon came it was freezing rain
In the face of a hurricane west wind
tumblr_nqm39tOoB51uzyhp9o2_500.gif
When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck
Sayin' "Fellas, it's too rough to feed ya"
At seven PM a main hatchway caved in
He said, "Fellas, it's been good to know ya"
The captain wired in he had water comin' in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went out of sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
sinking-ship-2.jpg
[/fieldbox]

tte_zpsvzuvvtwe.png

` ♦️ AMERICA JENNINGS ` ♦️
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
↘ location. fluffy hills ⇒ the castle| ↘ mood. idle / intrigued
A sigh of relief came from America's mouth as Hikaru confirmed her assumptions. The furry creature was definitely Hikaru, just not how he was normally perceived. He looked at her like she was something out of a fairy tale, she just hoped she was. America was just glad that she had someone that she was familiar with by her side.

When questioned where she wanted to go, she shrugged and gave Hikaru a slight smile. "I'm not really sure, I just wish I could head back home." As childish as she sounded, she strongly desired to. She had never felt a yearning to return home before, occasionally she would even wish that home didn't even exist.

A few minutes ago, did she discover her fairy wings and scaly tail. She tried a couple of times to make them move, and gradually, to fly. America thought her tail was somewhat useless in the terrain she was in, but she kept her hopes up. She just hoped that there was a river somewhere that would make her tail seem useful.

When a group of people started making their way to the magnificent castle in the distance, she too, followed suit. She was quite sure that she didn't want to be alone in a foreign place, that would've been terrifying. When they were proceeding to the castle, did America actually scan the group of people that had fallen through the sinkhole. She took note to keep her distance between the people that seemed aggressive.

. . .

After reaching the castle, America thought she was safe, but when two creatures came into view, America was almost certain she was dead meat. However, they ended up giving them directions around the place, which America thought was helpful of them. America didn't exactly catch everything they say, and the only thing she managed to remember were the directions to go to the market. Well, she didn't really expect herself to remember everything they said, she had already forgotten their names entirely.

She stood there alone, completely clueless of what to do. She had lost Hikaru on the way to the castle, and she regretted that completely. Now she was alone, like how she didn't want to happen. America fiddled with fingers aimlessly as she tried to figure out a solution to her dilemma. She could wait for Hikaru, but who knew how long it would take, and maybe he could have decided not to follow the group.

That was when one of the people from the group approached her. The person was male, that was for sure. But America didn't know the name of the creature he was, however his appearance did ring a bell. He seemed to be a cross between a human and a goat. He introduced himself as Theodore, and as he was doing so, America attempted to permanently burn his name into her mind. But it seemed like she couldn't. So, she settled on calling him something shorter: Theo.

"America, nice to meet you," America smiled warmly. She had rarely ever given anyone a proper introduction to herself, she didn't know why, maybe it was because they didn't really want to listen to it. "I'd love to, but I didn't really catch what those two said," America pointed at the furry creatures that gave them directions a while ago. "Other than the market, I don't really know anywhere else." America felt ashamed, she disliked how she would never remember anything properly, what would happen if she was in a dire circumstance which depended on her memory?

She shook the thought out of her head and muttered out an apology to Theodore.

. . .
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ INTERACTION ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Miyamato Hikaru - @Amai Kyuti
Theodore King - @Brea

AJG3mWx.jpg

|Location: The Castle-The Queen's Throne Room|Mood: Nervous & Confident|

Jaxon followed the others to where the Queen would be. He wondered what she would look like and who she was. Jaxon hoped she was a nice Queen... and not some cold hearted bitch, he didn't know how to use a sword... but he would use it if he had to. Remembering that he still had the sword out, Jaxon placed it back in it's sheath. He listened to the jerky dude talk down to the group, who the hell was he? He did like the girl knight that came up to them... she was hot. Her name was Lady Yullwynn, he would have to get to know her soon. He smirked... but his lion face made him look like he was hungry. He walked into the Throne Room, seeing all different types of creatures in the place. Jaxon got annoyed at how everyone seemed to fear him or were shocked to see a creature like him. Former Jaxon would have went around knocking heads, but he knew he couldn't do that here, so he just played it cool.

When the Queen came into Jaxon's view, he could tell that she was a powerful being. Just the way she looked and had grace, without even saying a word yet. He also noticed another lady dressed in black and silver, she sat in a throne as well. He could tell that she wouldn't bother to speak with them, he didn't like people like that. He bowed out of respect towards the Queen, and listened to her speak. Her voice was as graceful as her features. Before he got the chance to say anything... Mr. "Self-Appointed Leader" spoke up.

Jaxon listened to his words in disbelief, was this guy serious? He walked up closer to the Queen... but not too close. He waited for the centaur to stop talking. "Ummm... Your Royal Highness, I have no clue what he is talking about. We come from a place called EARTH. We were sucked down or up or whatever to this place... by some hole that appeared in the library floor. I, and most of us have no clue why we are here." He didn't think being dishonest right off the bat would get the Queen's trust, that was a dumb move to make. The constant bowing was also annoying him... this dude was starting to get on Jaxon's last nerve.

Interaction(s): The Queen
Mentioned: The Adviser, Lady Yullwynn, The Queen, Philippos Steinar

Tagged: @Wonderful Thing @Zacharia Finch

tumblr_mcq8yrO46y1qeeqito1_250.gif

The female Theodore had approached introduced herself as America, which threw Theo off initially. He couldn't imagine what would posses a pair of parents to name their child after a country, especially the one she lived in. There was no doubt in his mind that she had already heard every joke one could make about her name being America, so he deiced to skip all of that and move onto normal conversation.

America appeared to have forgotten about the other two locations named, which were the Mule Wit Tavern and the Training Grounds. Personally, Theodore was facinsated by the idea of training grounds: What kind of training were they used for? Were they open to the public? Was there a fee upon entry?

But, he decided to go with the one choice his new companion remembered, to keep things easier for her. "Let's head to the market place then," He suggested, offering the girl a kind and friendly smile. Theodore wasn't particularly the type to take charge, he was only doing so because it seemed he needed to in this case. Otherwise they might have stood around, wasting time with a debate on where to go. Theodore almost moved to offer America his arm, as if to escort her to the market, but stopped himself. Would that be weird? Probably.

So, instead, Theo just started walking, motioning for America to accompany him. The market was much closer than he could have hoped, and in mere minutes the two were surrounding by people shouting bids, various active trades and colorful booths. He even spotted a few people from the Library Group, only listening in on them long enough to realize the orb of light was singing. It took Theo almost no time to recognize the Bartering System, which was, in simpler terms, a trading system. It was an old method in which one person would provide a good or service for another.

Theodore's hooves clicked against the walkway, reminding him of the noise high heels made when walked in. For a moment he tried to cease the obnoxious click, click, click but he ended up tripping over himself, staggering for a few steps. Obviously this would be an unavoidable issue that the teenage boy would have to learn to live with- at least until he was able to return to his original form.

Pushing up his black glasses, Theodore turned his head to peer at America. Her form of transportation seemed to be flying, though she did have a fish-like tail. To him, this probably meant that she'd be a strong swimmer as well. But, he still wondered, Would she be able to fly somewhere after a swim, or would she need to allow her wings to dry? Likely the latter, which seemed like a more annoying issue than that of his clicking hooves.

"See anything you like?" He asked curiously, his brown eyes sweeping around the place. "I'll be honest, this is much more normal looking than I thought it would be. In such a strange place as this I suspected there would be equally strange goods."

@Audacious
[/fieldbox]​

When the glowing light guy started singing, Naomi was entranced almost immediately. The guy's voice was...She couldn't really describe it. All she knew was that she liked guys who could sing and they were both tiny and they should stick together and maybe he'd marry her. And when the pixie merchant stopped staring at the orb with wide eyes and thrust the cloak into her arms, Naomi let out an ear splitting squeal of delight. "OMIGAWD! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squealed, throwing her arms out to hug the orb, but then stopping because oh God what if thrusting her arms into his body killed him? So she settled with just staring at him in adoration. As they continued on, Naomi put on the cloak, but couldn't stop throwing shy glances towards the orb--"Hey, what's your name?" She said suddenly, realizing she knew none of her companions name's. She shot a glance at octopus guy too, so he'd know she was talking to him. "I'm Naomi Miles-Langston, girl scout and aspiring air force pilot." She said, smiling brightly.
Tagged: @Zacharia Finch @Amai Kyuti

Angelina Gale ❤ Seniors Advancing Daily

Angelina wished she had a switch on her to beat that damn adviser for looking at her like he had, but she settled for knowing he was too weak to open a door. She was positively thrilled to see that a woman was captain of the royal guard, as she had only seen male guards, with the exception of the creepy female wolf thing. And apparently the ruler of the kingdom was just a Queen, no King in tow. It was spectacular!

Well--It would probably be less spectacular soon if her male companions didn't shut up. First Phillip with his Shakespearean throw back and then Jaxon with his moment of crystal clear and unnecessary honesty. To be honest they should have gone over this before they went inside, but didn't these guys have any sense of solidarity? If one person starts spewing lies, back his ass up!

Angelina thought it best to remain silent and let the Queen decide on who to believe, until said leader looked right at her with a slight smile. Angelina felt herself cringe a little at the sudden attention. Yeah, sure she loved to talk, but Angelina also knew when to keep her mouth closed and this was one of those times.
11831773_550542618432936_3436968597568536427_n.jpg

"Well then, it seems that you two have conflicting tales. Do you have anything to contribute, Phoenix?" Phoenix? Was that what she would be called if she were a citizen of the kingdom? Regardless, she needed to choose her next words wisely in case this Queen was the 'chop off their heads' type.

"I believe, your highness, that both my companions here, are being truthful to a point." At this she quickly gave Phil's haunch a vicious pinch. "It is true that we fell from the sky, and we do come from a place called Earth. However we don't know why we are here, so would it be so difficult to assume that we may have been sent by some higher being to be diplomats in your world?"

The Queen nodded, sagely and turned to speak to someone--Jesus, it was that damn adviser! How had he gotten there so quickly? Angelina remember what Tenebrae had said about the advisers being brothers and looking alike, but she still thought it was damn weird.​
The Queen and the adviser spoke in hushed tones for a few moments, before the Queen motioned for five large guards to approach the group. "You do not seem like invaders or criminals, however you did lie to me, so while I and the royal court discuss your fate, you will reside in the holding cell." And with a small wave of her hand, the group was escorted out of the room by the guards. The holding cell was only a few feet from the throne room, so it didn't take them long to get there, however when one of the guards opened the door, the other gave Jaxon a rough shove with the butt of his sword, causing him to stumble into Angelina who smacked into Phil and the three fell into the room in a heap. The door slammed shut behind them and the group heard the guards stomping away.

"Son of a bitch!" Angelina snapped, and her inner 'mom' came out for a minute and she smacked both Phil and Jaxon upside the head. She really, really, wished she had a switch now, so she could beat both of their asses.
Tagged: @Zacharia Finch @Shattered♦Secrets™

Last edited:

"Uh...Can we..Start over? It's just that I thought you were like...A demon chasing me and I got scared and then I could fly and things kinda went downhill from there. Well I guess uphill really, cause of the flying--Anyway, yeah--So how about a blank slate?"

A Demon? Is this girl insane? ... Oh wait....

Garett took one look at his frosty, death-slinging hands before realizing that that was the least insane thing he had experienced in the last hour. In fact, he had no reason to believe he wasn't one: all the signs pointed to him being some terrible specter of death, so perhaps she was right. Then again--as far as he knew--demons didn't get to hang out in lush, fantasy landscapes so maybe that was out of the question.

"Yeah, I guess. Promise you won't run off so much and I promise I won't throw anymore... uh... ice spears (?) at you. I was trying to slow you down just because I didn't want to end up losing you if the group decided to go someplace else, but I guess our chase got a little more intense than I wanted it to. What is it about the training grounds that had you off in a hurry so bad anyway? Doesn't seem like much here..."

As he spoke, Garett couldn't help but notice a few other small differences. His voice was gravely all of a sudden, and sounded similar to how one sounds when speaking directly into a whirring fan. It was a weird combination of changes, and sounded foreign on his tongue.

Even when he gestured to the training grounds, his arms felt leaden with a burden he didn't understand, and far too long and lanky to be of much use. He masked his discomfort with the question, and eagerly awaited a reply.

@Wonderful Thing

Reactions: Brea
Chapter One
Part 3 - Ending

Three hours have passed since Philippos, Jaxon and Angelina had been thrown into the holding cell. Finally, the door to their cell was thrown open and they were escorted back into the throne room by the guards. The Queen sat on her throne, with the adviser from before beside her as well as Yullwyn, the Captain of the Royal Guard. The young woman from before who had been sitting next to the ruler, was nowhere to be seen.
88ebce14-3b5c-4c46-b6a4-ee54d3586cce_zpswe4z4hsy.jpg
"It has been decided that you and your people are not trustworthy and could cause the fair kingdom of Noval harm. And so, you three, as well as your various people are being removed from the kingdom and transported to the Extorris Forest for criminals such as you." The Adviser announced, a haughty look on his face. The Queen nodded solemnly behind him, then signaled the guards to surround the group. The guards unsheathed their various weapons and pushed the group out of the room and towards the entrance to the kingdom.
Meanwhile, in the market and the training grounds, guards were spilling into both areas and scouring their surroundings. They were asking citizens if they had noticed anything or anyone odd, and the ever helpful citizens were happy to oblige. "A willo' wisp with a spectacular voice!" A young satyr squeaked. "A harpy who spoke of something called Jod--No, God." A voluptuous centaur called out. "A Netherfolk at the training grounds!" A burly horned man growled.

And so, little by little the locations of the library patrons were discovered and they were rounded up. Some by force, and some who simply surrendered. Either way the group was taken back to the gates where they had entered. The Queen was not present, but the adviser and Captain Yullwyn was, along with an entire fleet of surly guards.

d94c22b1-e0a4-4358-9fe7-ed89d23c60ae_zpsjjiabosc.jpg

"For the crime of supposed identity theft and dishonesty to the Queen, you shall be banished to the--" Yullwyn began, but was interrupted by the adviser who whispered something into her ear. The knight nodded, and cleared her throat. "An amendment to my earlier statement; For the crime of supposed identity theft and dishonesty to the Queen, half of you shall be sent to the Extorris Forest and the other half shall serve as builders for the kingdom. Now then," Yullwyn regarded them with serious contemplation. "The horned one (Adrian), the nine tailed one (Scott), the rabbit (Marianne), the long haired one (Cho), the winged one (America) and the elf (Sepherina)." As she spoke, the guards pulled the ones that she pointed to aside. "Those left will be transported to Extorris Forest."
Builders - @IceQueen @Shayla @Amai Kyuti @Audacious

As the others were pulled away, the guards advanced, forcing the remaining library patrons to huddle together. Was it there imagination or did some of these guys look sadistic? Yullwyn, regarded them with a disapointed look and the Adviser just looked excited.

latest

"Tenebrae. If you would?" He called, and the pixie creature from before flew down and shook her head solemnly. "And to think I thought you guys were going to be good!" She admonished, before she began to glow brightly. As she glowed, the ground below the group lit up and formed a cylinder of light around them. So bright and blinding that they had to close their eyes, and when they opened them, they were in a dark forest with the kingdom nowhere in sight.

Extorris Forest Exiles: @Zacharia Finch @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Radio Jelly @Amai Kyuti @Brea

Reactions: Brea

Aydn Sanches
Mood-Furious
Interactions- Anyone around her.
Aydn was not happy. First, she had woken up to discover she had horns. The rest was kind of a blur for her. They had been walking around this very very strange place. "God, why?" She said as she looked up at the guard who was telling her to be a builder. "Great, couldn't you just, I don't know, throw me in a pit or something? At the least it wouldn't be manual labor." She groaned, seeing they would not budge.

"Look, you keep trying to do this to me, and I'm gonna knock out anyone who even tries to touch me or put me on any stupid building committee." She said, watching one of the guards get closer and closer to her. Finding herself backed up against Scott, she let out a deep sigh. "Alright, that's it." She said, her feet springing into action as she launched herself towards a guard. Soaring forwards, a violent scream came ripping from her throat as she aimed a wild punch at the first guard she saw.

Scott Mcall
Mood-Irritated
Interactions- Aydn and others.
Scott sighed as she faced the guards in front of him, glaring up at him. It wasn't bad enough that he had to be treated badly back home, he had to be as well here. It was awful. Glaring up at him, he sighed, about to say something when Aidyn went for the first guard. "Al rightly then, guess she is going at it the hard way."

His tails curling tight around his limbs, backing up with palms raised at Aydn. She didn't even want to try to battle that girl at the moment, she looked furious. "Alright, who else votes to go the unsafe route and attack the shit out of these people? Anyone?" He asked sarcastically, glancing around at everyone else around him.

Ann Finch
Mood-Indifferent
Interactions- Guard
Ann sighed to herself as she stared dodwn the officer in front of her. She barely remembered what had happened till then, but there was something about a queen in that sentence, which meant they had royally pissed off the one woman who ruled this place. Great. Now she was on another persons bucket list of people to murder. "Great, just great guys. Now we have to do manual labor." She grumbled.

"Hey, can you just, exhile me now? I am not a great person for manual labor, so could you just, banish me now?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow and looking at the guard. He was about twice her size, and she was pretty much useless in fighting against him, or so she thought. I mean, she did have a gigantic sword, but she didn't want to try and fight him at this point.

Last edited:

♦ Sepherina Galloway ♦
Mood ~ Angry and Irritated

Sepherina looked to the other's as they remained before the advisers. The Queen's order's and commands for them were truly unjust! They truly hadn't been even given a chance to prove themselves to all within the court. Her eye's flashed up as she glared at the officer withholding herself from beating the the crap out of them. She calmed her thoughts as she sighed slowly only to hear one of the other's gathered around her speak up. " Not as if we want to be doing all of this work ourselves.. I don't want to be here at all." She said with true honesty tinted in her voice as it trailed off into a mutter of sorts. With that she stepped back lightly on her heels as they clattered against the floor below as she swung the darkened green locks back over her shoulder with ease.

Her eye's trailed to the other girl as she began making her case to the Guard. Her brow quirked ever so slightly as it didn't seem like a terrible idea.. She did have one idea that could make them exile her.. Yet, it meant revealing what she had been keeping hidden away. Fight , tell or obey? Tell and take a chance seemed like the best route to be taken. At that she stepped up closer to one of the guards still keeping in mind his space as her swords clattered against the holster tightened against her back. Her eye's lit to the clad in armored guard as she spoke up in a silken confident voice." Excuse me , Sir. I'd rather take banishment over what you people are attempting to force me to become... Some slave of your's.. Would you really force such a thing on a pregnant woman? Are you that cruel that you'd force me into that life? What use would you be able to make of me as I get larger or would you just let me lose my child like a monster?" She stood tall with a firm strength held in her paled golden rod eye's as she kept as matched gaze to all the guards. She didn't even bother to look to what other's were staring or thinking of her. She meant it.. She'd rather wander and be exiled than be forced into this life with her child. At that she gave a small smirk as a challenging grin came to her eye's." Your people can check to prove I'm not lying.. Alright boys?" Her right hand came to brace against her hip as she awaited to see what they'd do. She wanted to be free and needed to be free even if it meant her being alone and without anyone to help or guide her.

A blinding golden beam of light was the first telltale sign that things were about to go terribly awry. It lasted for a split second, causing Garett to flinch and instinctively shield his eyes from whatever had given off such a glow to begin with. His eyes adjusted, and when they did he almost immediately knew there was going to be trouble: three guards, clad from head to heel in brilliant gold armor had entered the field, and singled them out immediately. Their heavy greaves ripped through the soft practice field turf with each, sending synchronized vibrations about with every step. He couldn't see their eyes beneath their helmets, but Garett felt their uniform glares regardless, and knew they had but one prey.

"Candace. I think we're going to have to cut this conversations short."

What happened next seemed a blur. The first of the guards stepped forward and commanded a surrender--they were armed of course which instinctively heightened Garett's fear until he could hear his own heart beat. He had questioned the authenticity of this world since the beginning, but even though he hadn't completely disproved its legitimacy, he felt a very real sort of terror akin to the kind one feels at the climax of a nightmare they know they can't run from.

What happened in that palace... are we all so quickly doomed? No. No! I've had a shit enough day as is and I'm certainly not about to consent to a second death if that's what this is.

Then it happened. A familiar pressure in his palms, followed by a chill in the air. A soft blue light radiated from his eyes, and the breeze he was beginning to unknowingly generate in his hands whipped back the long strands of his hair from his face. Turning to the guard who had initiated, he drew forth a shaky hand and let loose a quick burst of panic-induced magic. Seeing his stance, the other guards rushed to tackle him, and succeeded just as the first ice bolt went rocketing forward. At the time, Garett knew nothing of density manipulation--or even that he was capable of it--and the ice spear shattered harmlessly off the first guard's plate. That being said, his hostile intentions were pretty much all but confirmed, and it wasn't long before they carried him away.

Humiliated by the pathetic--and altogether premature--attempt at self-defense, Garett sulked silently as he was dragged to the gates before being ported off somewhere else.

For the second time in a span of a few hours, Garett found himself falling. This time, the hill was decidedly less cushy, and in the process he cut himself on the various twigs and brambles he landed on. Laying there, he couldn't muster the desire to get up: the small droplets of blood on his arms seemed to suggest one absolute truth to him: this world was no hallucination. If he wasn't dead, then he truly was screwed. No stratagems came to mind as he dragged his frosty body across the floor. Why wasn't he executed? Where was he? Worse still: if civilization was their enemy, and had begun enslaving his fellow library-goers then what could he possibly expect from the wilds?

He staggered alone for some time, hoping to stumble across another exile, but evidently he hadn't landed with them in the same way he had before. Dejected, and angry, he began to fume at the thought of how terribly screwed he was. If he couldn't get a grip on his powers, he doubted he'd even survive the night. With that knowledge, he stopped wandering and began to summon the cold once more.

To hell with this place and its freaking monsters. This isn't my world. I owe it nothing, so I ought to hold nothing back training out here.

In the gloom of that forest, he summoned and smashed countless ice spears against as many trees as he possibly could. Fueled by frustration, and more than a little bit of fear, he resolved himself to the monotonous work of training himself. He wouldn't learn all of his abilities so quickly, but if he had any hope he knew he would have to learn more than he could already do. Eventually, after all the trunks around him were coated in icy debris, he managed one success among a sea of failures. Thinking only of piercing the stupid tree in front of him, Garret winded his arm as far back as he could, and tossed with all his endurance a spear like the rest. This time however, a strangely cathartic feeling took hold of his hand mid swing, and almost intuitively he knew it was better than the b-rate garbage he had been flinging before.

With a loud thwack! the ice stuck firmly outwards from the trunk he had tossed it at. Gasping for air, but relieved to see progress, Garett allowed himself to fall back. Knowing the feeling was half the work. As soon as he could catch his breath, he would pick himself up again and continue to train. If the cold drew the attention of any enemies, he figured he'd be a deal better at handling them than before.

The Adviser thought that his work would be done after Yullwyn's announcement, but before he could even return to his other duties, the new builders began to complain. Pressing a finger to his forehead, the adviser groaned, flung up his hands and gestured at the guards to surround the complainers and fighters apparently. "Just--Ugh, just send them too. I have other matters to deal with!" He snapped, before stalking away.

The guards muscled the remainder of the library patrons back to the first area and banished them to the Extorris Forest.

@IceQueen @Shayla

When the first fleet of guards appeared, Naomi didn't think much of it. Maybe they'd just heard her future husband's lovely singing and where there to join the party. But then when they made a bee line towards them and started unsheathing their weapons, Naomi started freaking out. She knew that the first thing to do when approached by authorities was to cooperate and be polite, but the fact that she was in a fantasy land in the body of a four armed pixie thing, made her common sense got a little wonky. So instead of just meeting the guards half way and putting her hands in the air, she let out a high pitched scream, flew skywards--And was abruptly snatched out of the air by a meaty armor clad fist, because her flying wasn't that awesome yet and she flew at the speed of a fat beetle.

"I didn't do anything!" She shrieked in her captors fist. "Let me go, I'm innocent!" The guard said nothing and simply walked off, and Naomi watched as her new friends were captured as well, at least some of them though tried to fight back. As the guard pushed through the crowd, Naomi saw that the other library patrons were being grabbed by guards and soon they were all marching together, restrained in some way or another.

When they got back to the castle gates, Naomi's jaw dropped when she heard their 'charges'. She struggled in the guard's grasp to stare at the group who had gone to see the Queen. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?" She wailed, half angry and half mortified. They were being exiled? To where? What was going to happen to them? Why was this happening? Her mind was a swirling storm of questions as a bright yellow light surrounded them. As the intensity of the light increased, Naomi was forced to snap her eyes closed and when she opened them it was dark.

Well not, completely pitch black as the light of the moon and stars created little beams so she could at least see where she was, but that didn't change the fact that she had just been kicked out of the best place ever for something she didn't even do! Speaking of such, "Excuse my language but what the hell did you guys--"She came to an abrupt halt when she realized she was alone. She looked this way and that expecting at least somebody to be beside her but it seems as though she was completely alone. "H-h-hello?" She squeaked, pulling her cloak--at least they'd let her keep that--around her. The fores that she was in was cold despite the fact that the kingdom had been sunny and warm, but who's to say this place was even in the same country as Noval?

Flying a bit away from where she had landed, Naomi attempted to see if she could spot anyone nearby. Suddenly she heard a THWACK and she jumped in fright. "Oh my god. Ohmygodohmygod..." She whimpered, her heart thudding in her chest rapidly. What if it was a monster? A monster that are girl scouts turned pixie's like her?

With fear fueling her, Naomi quickly flew in the opposite direction of the noises that she had heard, hoping and praying she would meet up with somebody she recognized.
Mentioned:

Garrett (She heard him training)

Tagged:
@Zacharia Finch (Philippos) - Initially
@Shattered♦Secrets™ (Jaxon) - Initially

tumblr_mcq8yrO46y1qeeqito1_250.gif

Without Theodore even realizing three hours passed. He had stuck with America the whole time, walking throughout the market with her. He had bartered for a few things too. He traded his watch- which didn't seem to work in this strange place anyways- for some fruit. Theo didn't recognize the fruit, which lead him to believe it didn't exist back on Earth, but he did ask a lot of questions about it before actually trading. Only after deciding that the fruit was safe did he make the trade, and then later on he traded one of the fruits with someone else for backpack-like bag. It was brown and sturdy, and he felt it may come in handy later on. It also made carrying the fruit much easier.

Suddenly, the market place was flooded with guards wearing golden armor. "Wonder what's going on?" Theodore asked America, staring at the guards with a curious expression. His features turned surprised when a few guards approached him and America. The guards requested that the two go with them, and Theodore only hesitated for a moment before obliging. Even a fool could see that resisting would be a waste of energy.

Theodore's hooves clicked against the pathway as he followed the guards to the gate that he and his companions had entered in just hours prior. He was shocked to hear that they were being banished- What had happened with the queen? His gaze shifted to the three who had gone to see the queen and he gave them a look of betrayal as his heart began to beat much faster. Neither of the options seemed very pleasant: Banishment to yet another strange and possibly dangerous place or physical labor? This isn't fair! He internally screamed. We didn't lie, I didn't! I should be able to stay here!

Though, after giving it a moments more of thought Theodore realized he didn't really want to stay in the kingdom either. He didn't know what it was truly like to live there, and he wasn't particularly interested in finding out. What the teen boy truly wanted was to go back home. He found himself wishing he was still in the library, helping people with their math homework.

With wide eyes Theodore looked to America, who was to be one of the builders. How could they expect such a thing from her? She can't even walk! He gave her a sympathetic look as she was pulled away before looking at those who were left. So, he was being sent to Extorris Forest. Sudden bright light caused Theodore to close his eyes tightly, and when they opened again he was in a completely different environment. He had fallen here too, getting small scraped on the palms of his hands. Wincing he looked down at them, heaving a sigh. Great.

Theodore twisted to look at those who had been banished with him. But, as it turned out, they did not land in the same place as him. "Great," he said out loud this time, pushing himself to his feet- or, rather, hooves. Looking around Theodore knew that if he couldn't find the others he wouldn't live through the night. He just didn't have the survival skills.

Despite his better judgement, Theodore decided to call out into the dark forest, in hoped of one of the library patrons hearing him. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

America: @Audacious
BANISHED: @Radio Jelly @мι∂иιgнтєя @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Zacharia Finch @Wonderful Thing
[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.