Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making one now, soooo.....

xD hahahahhaa lol... well then nevermind xD

xD hahahahhaa lol... well then nevermind xD
Now I am trying to think. I am assuming Parent Hood Passion is for all types of parents, correct? Because if it's not, then I'll have to change some things up

What did you look like?
"Damn fine as hell."
a1f363fde6f9d253b42e4b06f1772e5b.jpg

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
"Aydn. I like being called that."
Adrian Maria Sanches

And how old are you?
"I am currently 24 years old. And still, sadly single."

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"Bruh *holds boobs* What do you think?"
Female

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"I don't really care what you are like to be honest, I just like people I get along well with. But no sex for now."
Panromantic, Demisexual.

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"I like to skate around, climb trees, listen to the rain, try to get my sister outside, somehow. Read books with her, watch tv, be lazy, work."

And on a sunny day?
"I like to be outside in the park, or working, or with my sister, if she would pay attention to me.

Where is your favorite place to go?
"The park, because I can climb trees and relax, get away from all the stress. Especially from Mal."

What do you do for fun?
"I usually draw, make things, I really wanted to become a writer before I became an engeneer, if I had the chance to do it, I would. I like books, characters, art, videogames,
Lots of things."

What are you good at?
"I am good at building things, it's a habit of mine, and writing, definatly writing. And I dabble
in MMA, well, maybe dabble is putting it lightly. I practice a lot."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
"I don' know, but I like the horns."
4262aa5cf0c9b732cedee88216c704cf.jpg

What do you think you are?
"Some sort of demon, with horns."

Do you like looking like this?
"I don't mind, but I like my short hair better. And I would also like a pair of pants."

What can you do?
"Well, let's see..."
Sound Manipulation/Compression
Sound manipulation/compression is quite a chaotic power. The user of said power
can compress sound waves into their body, and store them, though there is a capacity. When
the user is nearing capacity, they get a jittery sensation all over their body.
When absorbing too much, the user feels the need to release the pent up energy, and if theydon't, things can end up so violent that they self destruct. Similarly,
when a user is on low energy they often feel fatigued and loose the ability to produce any
harmful energy from their bodies. Using the sound is primarily from hands, feet, arms
and mouths, but other movement of body parts can give off sound, they are just more
difficult to control. Size of appeared material depends on the surface area of the object.
When normally using their powers, they can create a matter like blast of a bright blindingly blue
color that is often fast your eyes can barely register it, but the sound is defiantly apparent.
Upon contact, if the user is adept with the power, the blast can range from obliterating concrete
to denting it, it depends on the situation. Other uses include a high pitched wail released
from the vocal chords that if tuned in fine enough can pop eardrums, but these skills
take a long time to develop and master. It is a very tricky power at first because
if emotions run to wild, they can cause the power to go ramped till the user
is fatigued or passes out.

"And I have a little bit of a thing for flowers"
Flower Power!
She can summon flowers that influence mood, each color being
dependent on the effect. The strength of the rose is so
far not strong, and sometimes roses appear for no reason. They work better on
creatures with fine tuned smell or small creatures.
Red-Seduction
Pink-Love
White-Purity
Black-Envy
Blue-Sadness
Purple-Lust

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"Ugh, that is tough. I am a very hard worker, I spend most of my time investing in my work,
even if it costs me sleep. I love working with space programs and nasa, I am really a fun person,
I can just come off the wrong way sometimes, especially if I am tired or if someone just
annoying me. I can be friendly and kind, unless you start going against my values, and I would avoid
that. I have been fighting since I was young and it helps take out my anger else were than my
friends. The worst thing for me is when I hurt those around me, and it can get to me a little
too much sometimes. I break easily under the pressure of carrying my friends and their
happiness as well, which is why I don't have many friends at the moment. That and my sister."

What kind of person do you want to be?
"Someone who can support their friends without a single doubt that they aren't doing the right thing."

What did you do before you came here?
"Well, I grew up living with my mom and dad, but when I was 9, my little sister was born. No more than two years later, my parents
divorced, leaving me and my sister traveling between houses. I mostly stayed with my dad, and my sister mostly stayed with our mom. Well my dad was
not stable, at all. He would come home drunk all the time, and take out his anger for our mom leaving him on me, since I looked a lot like her. I didn't do
well in school because of this either. After three or four years, I still lived with him, and one night it got serious, and I came very close to kicking
the can many years too early. I was sent into intensive care and my father was sent to jail. Long story short, finished high school with my mom,
went to college, graduated as an engineer, got a job, and that's when shit went down. Only a year ago, my mom dropped dead, a fatal accident
took her life, and left my sister, Mal, without a mother. I couldn't just let her go into foster care, so I took her on, a raginly
hormonal teenager living in the same house as a sister who barely knew her. And that's why I joined Parenthood passion, even
though I am already stuck with this nut, I don't know what to do with her."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Maybe my sister?"
Her sister, her cat Oscar

Who doesn't?
"The BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT People. I have been trying to curse less."
Everyone who is a hater, her EX Robert.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mingummy
#88991c
What did you look like?
"I...ugh...I guess I looked ok? Here, I'll just show you a picture."
large.jpg

"...Your excitable, aren't you?
Heh, My name is Jacob.
...My full name? Just- ...just don't laugh, ok?
Jacob Elena Whittler."

And how old are you?
"I've just turned 18."
*sigh*
"The joys of adulthood and all that."

"Ok, ow. Low blow man. I know I'm not the manliest guy there ever was, but I think it should be pretty obvious!"

"W-what!? Straight! I'm so straight! Haha, gotta love those girls! Haha, haha.... haaaaa-"
(He's so gay it hurts.
And so far in the closet he's boning chicks in Narnia)

❤ ❤ ❤

"Is it cliche to admit I like to dance in it?"

And on a sunny day?
"Hide away inside? Avoid the heat? Melt?"

"It doesn't matter as long as it's away from everything. It all gets hard to deal with it...I guess."

What do you do for fun?
"Video games mostly..."

What are you good at?
"....Getting my ass kicked at school."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
demon_boy_by_sakimichan-d4xhtd2.jpg

"I'm not really sure what exactly I'm supposed to be. If my grandparents could see me...they'd probably say I look like a demon. ...could that be what I am?"

"It's...jarring to say the least. I wouldn't say I like it."

What can you do?
"I....can make things happen. With my emotions. I...I just...Things happen and I can't explain! Some times things move, or I move, or, or I hear and see.
God, how can I explain?"
(Psionics)

"And then theirs the...the-
It's like fire.
It's so cold it burns. But, but it doesn't always. It changes, does what it wants. I try to control it but I don't know How!
...I'm frightened of it."
(Fire)

❤ ❤ ❤

"A coward, wimp, etc. Man, I don't know...
A failure, I guess."

"Someone out going and brave. A successful man, no, a hero. Someone my grandparents could love, someone my parents would have been proud of."

"Are you asking for my life story? ...You sound just like the therapist my grandparents picked out for me after I tried to off myself. Alright, Let's dig into my painful past for your pleasure. Well just make a long story short, ok?
My parents died when I was like six, I was bullied in school, I have shit luck and live with my overly religious grandparents who blame me for my parents death. I might be gay, and I have a lump on my left lung that might be cancerous.
Oh yeah, And I tried to kill myself three months ago."
(Suicide Attempt Surviver)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Well, short list. My Dog, Washington."

Who doesn't?
"For one, my family. For sure."
Butterfly Frou Frou Butterbutt
One down, two to go!

Now I am trying to think. I am assuming Parent Hood Passion is for all types of parents, correct? Because if it's not, then I'll have to change some things up
Parenthood passion is for anyone who needs to learn how to raise a child or wants to brush up on their skills or pick up new ones (skills not children). :D And what other questions did you need answered?

@Amai Kyuti
Accepted, and she is awesome.

@Justaddnutts
Accepted! And the boning chicks in Narnia bit had me dying xD

Friday needs to get here already lol.

Decided to nix my conspiracy theorist and make a Holy Roller instead.
WIP
What did you look like?
tumblr_lywkrtT1St1r4kfic.gif

"Oh, I was just a humble and modest young woman."
"My name is Candace Grey."
And how old are you?
"Twenty-two."
"My gosh, I'm a woman of course!"
"You like everyone? Oh. Well I suppose we all have our...Preferences."
Lesbian in denial.

❤ ❤ ❤

"I like to sit on my bed surrounded by my many stuffed animals, throw pillows and wrapped up in several quilts with a cup of hot cocoa while reading the lord's good word."
What she doesn't mention is that she usually falls right to sleep after reading the first page. Then when she gets up, she's so disappointed in herself that she makes herself a drink and binge watched Netflix while jamming nachos into her mouth.
And on a sunny day?
"Oh these days are the best because I spend my time walking the streets searching for lost souls to guide into the lord's righteous path."
She actually does this for about three hours, but after the first hundred 'get away from me Jesus freak's' she heads home to roll a blunt and hallucinates of a world where she actually changes someone's life.
"The lord's house, of course!"
And sometimes she misses her old coworkers and creeps around in the alleys beside Diego's.
What do you do for fun?
"I volunteer at the local old people's home, and sometimes I help with teaching Sunday School. I also like to watch cat videos on youtube."
She also smokes a lot of weed.
What are you good at?
"I'm a great singer, I was told I have the voice of an angel. I am pretty fast and have great stamina and I...I'm a great dancer."
Especially with a pole.

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
tumblr_lzpohttlRS1r4zh2uo1_500.jpg

"I-I-I don't understand! Why do I look like this? I-I do the lord's work, I mean--Sometimes I lax off a little but who doesn't? I SHOULD BE AN ANGEL NOT WHATEVER THE HELL THIS IS!"
Harpy
"Bite me. Oh! I mean-I don't think the lord would approve of this appearance."
What can you do?
Wind Manipulation - "I can blow people away, literally."
Razor Feathers - "The tips of my feathers are detachable and can be used like daggers."
Rapid Regeneration - "When my feathers are removed, they'll grow back instantly."

❤ ❤ ❤

Candace tries to be good, she really does. She tries harder than most people to be kind, and accepting of everyone that her lord deems 'good'. She tries to follow in the footsteps of her mentors at the church and love what they love and hate who they hate, but sometimes she just can't bring herself to go through every day being so...Righteous. And that makes her feel so guilty. Every time she breaks a rule she cries about it and confesses her sins, but she always ends up relapsing.

"I just want to be happy."

Candace wasn't always Christian. In fact growing up, her mother was one of those people who changed religions like she changed her clothes. One day she would be Buddhist and the next day she would be a born again Christian. Being around such a flippant woman, Candace often reject religion and scoffed at the mere concept of believing in any higher powers. She believed that the whole point of life was to do what made you happiest and that's what she did for awhile. But then when she was only eighteen, her mother died and Candace was about to be put on the street. Her mother was the sole provider in the household as she had encouraged Candace to focus on applying to colleges and not getting a part time job. So in a desperate attempt to not become homeless, Candace got a job as a stripper at the local club, Diego's.

At Diego's, Candace Grey ceased to exist and Candy Girl reemerged. She was a pretty good dancer and quite popular considering she was a newbie. But she wasn't happy. Candace had never seen her life pan out in this way whenever she had daydreamed about her future. Dancing in front of a million drooling slobs and having dollar bills tucked into her thong? It was a nightmare. So Candace turned to drugs and drinking. She would drink and use so much that when she got off work she didn't even remember how many guys copped a feel when the bouncer wasn't looking, or asked her to do lewd things with them.

One night, on Halloween, the club was having a costume themed night. Everyone was dressed up. The club was filled with slutty nurses, cat women, angels, potbellied batmen and sleazier devils. Candace was dressed as a sexy cop and was the second dancer up after a newbie who only got to go first because she had bigger tits. After the newbie finished, Candace went up to dance and when she started to do her signature topsy turvy upside down move, she realized that the reason the newbie had looked so 'stunning' (as many customers had said) was because she had been wearing glittery lotion. So Candace of course lost her grip on the pole and fell head first into the audience. She was a bit intoxicated at the time, so when she fell into that customers lap and saw his costume, she freaked out. In her hazy state all she saw was the silhouette of his devil costume and was convinced that the devil had come to take her. But then she felt someone pick her up from behind and she turned to see an angel (her coworker, CiCi Love dressed as a slutty angel), and immediately had an epiphany.

That night after she had recovered from her fall, she quit her job and went to the nearest church. She got help form various church goers who were ecstatic that a former stripper wanted to convert, and in a course of three months, Candy Girl became Candace Grey, the lord's little lamb.

She joined the Church's Holy Roller's club at the suggestion of her minister.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
Her Church family
Some of her former stripper friends

Who doesn't?
Her old boss at Diego's

Last edited:
Decided to nix my conspiracy theorist and make a Holy Roller instead.
WIP
What did you look like?
tumblr_lywkrtT1St1r4kfic.gif

"Oh, I was just a humble and modest young woman."
"My name is Candace Grey."
And how old are you?
"Twenty-two."
"My gosh, I'm a woman of course!"
"You like everyone? Oh. Well I suppose we all have our...Preferences."
Lesbian in denial.

❤ ❤ ❤

And on a sunny day?
What do you do for fun?
What are you good at? (Skills/Talents)

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? (Fantasy Appearance or written description)
What do you think you are? (If a mythical creature. If this doesn't apply, omit)
What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you? (Personality)
What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you? (Family/Pets/Love Interests/Friends)
Who doesn't? (Enemies)
Ariana Grande... I could see as a Holy Roller xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
ALSO BUSTED OUT SOME NICE BANNERS FOR BOTH OF MY CHARS^^
AJG3mWx.jpg

ziHiKCU.jpg

you know what.....gimme the last boy scout?

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin and Junnabee
Always so damn jealous of your banner's :D
LOl, yeah I'm back to horizontal banners... since they look cleaner and more manage in ic posts lol and they look cooler too

Status
Not open for further replies.