Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Holy Roller[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]" is a term for some Christian churchgoers of the Holiness, and Pentecostal traditions. The term is sometimes used derisively by those outside these denominations, as if to describe people literally rolling on the floor in an uncontrolled manner.[/BCOLOR]

Fantasy football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] is a statistical game in which players compete against each other by managing groups of real players or position units selected from [/BCOLOR]American football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] teams.[/BCOLOR]
Oh boy. I'ma have to think this over now. This is going to be a rough character seeing gas I am atheist. So how to do this without pissing people off

I hope is American Football... if not than bleh. Fantasy Football is when guys add people to a fantasy football team, from different teams and bet on if the players make the plays they think they will make in a game... whoevers gets the most plays made from their fantasy football players whens loads of money, that the only Football Fantasy teams that I know... might be wrong on that too xD
Thanks for the info!
I think I'll make a third character that's a fantasy footballer~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh boy. I'ma have to think this over now. This is going to be a rough character seeing gas I am atheist. So how to do this without pissing people off
xD

Yeah I'm not sure I can without pissing almost everyone off because my personal experience with super religious people would make my character so ridiculously insensitive to those who do believe in such faith

I think I'll stick to just my one... Already at a stump trying to design her as is. >.<

I think I'll stick to just my one... Already at a stump trying to design her as is. >.<
Well you get a love from me since to used Kat Graham, prettiest chick ever.

Well you get a love from me since to used Kat Graham, prettiest chick ever.
Haha awwh thanks ,darling :) She really is gorgeous... I think the only reason I am having a tough time with it is because this is my first time doing a charrie like her and finding what I want her to shape into is a toughy.

I think I'm going to be the only one for this set kind XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hey guys, could someone tell me what a mermaid-fairy hybrid is called?
I searched it up on Google and found nothing.

Sirens are often thought to have birdlike features along with a mermaid tail. :) There are many different types. You could just make up your own too. :P

@Amai Kyuti

I wouldn't say my character is a siren, since she doesn't feel very comfortable luring sailors to their death, haha.
I think I'll just say that she's a mermaid-fairy hybrid, if I really can't find anything.

@Amai Kyuti

I wouldn't say my character is a siren, since she doesn't feel very comfortable luring sailors to their death, haha.
I think I'll just say that she's a mermaid-fairy hybrid, if I really can't find anything.
An understandable trait of course. :P
Haha, hey you don't need to be fancy all the time. You could always just takes the latin names for each and combine them to make your own name. lol I do that quite often.

Fantasy Footballer

What did you look like?
"I think I was pretty hot... don't you think?"
2cecf08c647b874f39a7520b6f93f085.jpg

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
"Oh, you wanna know my name now?"
Jaxon Dylan Savage

And how old are you?
"Old enough to date you, beautiful."

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"What does this body look like to you?"
All Male

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"I like them both... just gotta be sexy, you know?"
Bisexual

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"It's a rainy day? I don't know... drink beer and watch football?"
Drink, Watch Football, Hang With Friends Inside His House, He Might Bring Someone Home For The Day

And on a sunny day?
"The perfect time for a party, you're invited of course."
Throwing Parties, Exercising, Football Practice & Picking Football Players For HIs Winning Team, Finding A Lucky Date, Tanning, Going To The Beach

Where is your favorite place to go?
"Anywhere that has football and booze I'm in."
His Local Bar "T's Place."

What do you do for fun?
"I like to o many things, something that gets the blood pumping."
Football, Hiking, Drinking, Going To The Gym

What are you good at?
"I'm good at a lot of things, I'm just that amazing."
Football, Physical Acts (Lifting Heavy Things, Running, Endurance, Etc...), Leadership, Fighting

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
"This beautiful beast, what I would have chosed for myself if I did have the choice... glad I still became it."
6cef5a0e038bbc9a564961763e131d64.jpg

What do you think you are?
"I'm some kind of badass Lion Warrior... Beastmode at it's best. Let's Go Baby!!!!!!!"
A Legendary Lion Warrior Of The Leo Tribe

Do you like looking like this?
"Hell yeah I do... Look at me."
Yes

What can you do?
"My new form, or whatever comes with cool ass powers."
Super Strength (Able to lift things around 200 pounds fairly easy, the more he gets use to being this creature... Jaxon will learn to lift even heavier things and learning to use his strength for more than just lifting and fighting.)
Self Recovery (Able to heal himself from minor cuts and wounds. Jaxon won't be able to heal others until he learns to control this gift.)
Animal Taming (Able to talk to and understand non-humanoid animals. If he is around the animal long enough he will grow a master type bond towards them, being able to control even the most hostile animals of the Land.)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"I think I'm a pretty badass, hot, cool dude. I know you feel the same, right?"
Cocky-Loud-Aggressive-Irritable-A Leader-Brave-Reckless-Flirtatious-Strong-Mean
Jaxon is your typical football jock, he likes to flirt with girls and guys... maybe the guy part is not typical, though people know there are some that do that too. Jaxon loves to drink and he loves to make his real life and fantasy football team a big and amazing group. He's a cocky guy... knowing that he can get anyone he wants at anytime. Jaxon can be a bit of an asshole, making jokes about others and bullying people, just because he knows no one can beat him... or that's what he thinks. He may have a lot of bad traits, but when it comes to being a leader or protecting others he likes, Jaxon will be a tank of sorts... putting himself in danger so everyone else can get away safely. He's a dominant type of guy, always wanting to be in control and being the King.

What kind of person do you want to be?
"Hopefully after college, I will be drafted to a NFL team. That's what I want to be, a Professional NFL Player."
Professional NFL Player

What did you do before you came here?
"My life was a great one, I think I had a semi perfect life... not everything can always go well."
Jaxon grew up the oldest of three, he has two younger brothers. His brothers always looked up to him, always wanting to be like their big brother. HIs father, Justin Savage, a big time car dealership owner. His mother, Jiana Savage, a stay-at-home mom. Jaxon always liked football, his father had played football in high school. Jaxon's father was going to be a professional football player, but he never got the chance, his father broke his leg in one of his last games that he would play. It was a bad injury, he now walks with a limp.

Jaxon wants to make his dad proud by becoming a professional NFL player. He's in college for business, while on his college football team. When he heard about a group that drafted different professional football players into a fantasy team, Jaxon had to join. If he wasn't in the NFL yet, he would at least keep up with it until when he does join. He loves making his team stronger, and he has a strong bond with the other members of the FF Group.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Everyone loves me! I'm fucking Jaxon Savage!"
Justin Savage (His Dad)
Jiana Savage (His Mom)
Julian Savage (His Brother, 2nd Oldest)
Jamie Savage (His Brother, 3rd Oldest)
Fantasy Footballers
His Other Friends

Who doesn't?
"Hello! I said everyone loves me, duh! Your cute, but you sure aren't that smart."
The People He Bullies (Nerds, Geeks, People He Just Doesn't Like)
Probably His Many Exes
"BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT"

Last edited:
K, finished Red, my little alcoholic. I would throw a link up, but on my phone. Internet is dead, so on data....But not for long. I know she's on the first page of the thread..like post #10.

What did you look like?
Guys-with-Brown-Hair-500x357.jpg

"My name is Jonathan Greene, it's is a pleasure to meet you."
And how old are you?
"I just turned twenty-five."
"I am most definitely male."
I like everyone, but who do you like? (Sexual Orientation)
"What a strange question to ask, but if you really want to know I am straight."
❤ ❤ ❤

"I would like to read or play games, but i am usually busy with calls."
And on a sunny day?
"I usually take a early morning run, then maybe treat myself to lunch. If its the weekend I would probably be with my Veterans support group."
"I love how peaceful libraries are. But I usually spend my time at this small coffee shop or the gym."
What do you do for fun?
"I like to play football and basketball, or maybe play a video game."
What are you good at? (Skills/Talents)
"Umm, I am pretty athletic and strong. Also I have been told I can be charismatic when I want to be."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
dota_2_wisp__io_by_ahyou1991-d5h1cif.jpg

"It seems I have become some semi incorporeal light. I think in Celtic culture they are called Will O' The Wisp."
"I am literally a ball of fucking light. So I guess you could say I don't like to be this."
What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)
"Since I can't talk anymore the only way I can communicate is through Telepathy, also I got this pretty slick power of lifting objects without touching them. But I guess I suck at it, I can only lift objects up to thirty pounds that are really close to me. So that's basically useless."

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you? (Personality)
"I tend to be fun and cheery to be around, I hate talking about my time in the military. If things like that about my past are brought up I will tend to be upset and slightly angry. I like to be compassionate, I enjoy helping other people overcome their problems and help them learn to exceed. To sum it up I am a peoples person."
"It seems like I care to much about others peoples lives, I will get stressed about their problems and try and help fix them instead of caring about myself. I guess I need to maybe chill and learn to relax."
What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)
"At the age of 12 my parents were killed by a drunk driver who hit and killed them. My only Aunt refused to take us in, claiming it would cause a financial problem. So my brother and sister, including me, were placed into the government system. I was the eldest of the bunch so I always looked out for them. We spent six years in government foster homes. When I turned Eighteen I signed up for military service, at that time i legally adopted my younger brother and sister becoming their legal guardian. They lived on the military base with me after I finished boot camp and was placed in the 9317 Forward Support Company and deployed over seas during the war on terror. When I was twenty three I receive a purple heart and honorable discharge after being shot in the leg, thigh, and back during a ambush. Two years later I work a government subsidized company that tries to rehabilitate and find employment for Military service men and women. In my free time I am apart of a Support group for veterans."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"I hope my younger sister and brother. But other than that no romantic interests."
Who doesn't?
"None that I know of, but I can't read minds, so who knows!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Holy Roller[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]" is a term for some Christian churchgoers of the Holiness, and Pentecostal traditions. The term is sometimes used derisively by those outside these denominations, as if to describe people literally rolling on the floor in an uncontrolled manner.[/BCOLOR]

Fantasy football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] is a statistical game in which players compete against each other by managing groups of real players or position units selected from [/BCOLOR]American football[BCOLOR=#ffffff] teams.[/BCOLOR]
This is very correct.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thanks for the info!
I think I'll make a third character that's a fantasy footballer~
Did you want me to reserve that for you?

Yeah I'm not sure I can without pissing almost everyone off because my personal experience with super religious people would make my character so ridiculously insensitive to those who do believe in such faith
Well if you don't feel comfortable with it, you don't need to do one. There are still others that are available. ^^

WIP

Alcoholics ANONYMOUS

What did you look like?

"Reshalle Dantica Akosko. You...you just call me Red. But only the special people in my world call me Mambo. I suggest you don't find out why."

And how old are you?
"22....right now. 46 when it rains, and 12 when I'm getting my way."

"Fuck You! Don't go by what you assume! You see these? *grabs breast* By the looks of these, what do you think?"
Female

"I prefer men, especially those who can calm my soul - the right way. But, my eyes tend to wander from time to time... Just depends on my mood."[/COLOR]
Bicurious

❤ ❤ ❤

"On rainy days? You're seriously asking me that question? Ha! Absolutely nothing, unless it's gorgeous and BYOB!"

And on a sunny day?
*rolls eyes* "I'll humor you. At least someone's enjoying themself... I sleep...eat...shit....drink...work, if possible, then repeat! And not all in that order!"

"Ya gotta place favorite to you? Well, I Don't! I'm not allowed to go to them anymore. But...I do like the library; the managers there; they're understanding and kind. And they don't mind helping me help myself... I work there as a night janitor PT. Nice of them, ya know...."

What do you do for fun?
"Drink, and that's fun cause then I have an excuse to contain myself. Then, I stop, bark at myself for messing up, and work harder to stop. But nah, I love movies....old ones, new ones, American or other. I like seeing how the fortunate lives. It helps me hold onto hope for a better life. I like reading, pumping out cars; ya know, pinstripping and shit like that. I do read tarots and palms, when I need the money, but it's just that. Not really a favorite thing to do, but serves a propose."

"Being Haitian, with a hateful; yet, talented pa and loving ma, I've got a good grasp at being a Mambo. Far more than those bloody parlor tricks - reading auras, palms, bones, ruins, tarot. My skills are sick!"

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? (Fantasy Appearance or written description)
(Skin Tone/Features)

(Attire & Human Illusion)

"Holy, Bloody Hell! I've become my worse nightmare! I'm some ducking peacekeeper... Apple didn't fall far, I see. But damn, I look fuckin' HOT!"

"I can sure get use to this, but I miss my mohawk... Not all that much though, but I'm good."

What can you do?
"Besides what I already can do, to a certain extent; looks like I'm far stronger in summoning now... But, still no control of which Iwas I can call forth. Totally sucks! Why couldn't I turn into some fantasy sorcerer? Why more death?

Necromancer Vessel - Death has become more than a lifetime imprisonment. Now, she holds the power to control it! Doesn't mean she likes it... Can call upon both dead and living spirits. Unfortunately, to control the living fully, they must die first.

A Vessel - can summon and contain dead souls (Iwas) within her own; a total of 50, to be precise. But to hold such amounts can lead to mental distress... hence her drinking and lack of mental stability.

A Portal - Had only one ability dealing with living spirits. She is capable to pulling a person's spirit or soul from there while maintaining a connection between it and their body in order to return it.
When she pulls a spirit, it becomes like a ghost. As it moves around away from the body, it cannot be seen by anyone. Therefore, the person can move about secretly, see and hear everything, and even take things like a poltergiest.
When the person's soul is pulled from their body, them are seen like a clone. They move about and is seen by others. They can talk, fight, do whatever with other people, but cannot move too far away from their contrained body, or it will drain the mambo's energy.
Very dangerous skill that must gain approval from the person before their spirit/soul is harnessed. Damage or death can happen to both the person and the Rambo if the Mario's concentration is cut, or she loses a physical connection with the person's body.

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
Not reserved, that's for sure. Intelligent, but too busy feeling bad about herself to believe it. Depressed due to being far too confused and twisted from the voices in her head. Most are just that - voices in her head. Others are her over analytical idea that she's more mental than she thought.

She wants to be a stronger woman than she is now, like her ma and auntie. She wants the voices to leave her and to stop trying to drown them in booze. She wants to love herself and others again, to have control of her own mind and emotions, and to get to know her true self for once.

What did you do before you came here?
"Hello, I'm Red, and I'm an Alcoh.... Meh, slam that shit! I'm a disturbed black girl from Haiti who drowns the voices of her curse away with whatever fermented beverage she can get her hands on! That's what I am!

My father screwed my ass, then screwed my mind; twisting me up with all these mal ange (bad angels/spirits)! They keep...they keep...filling my ears with lies, irritating my heart with filthy, evil thoughts. Even...when my Ma Sugreea and Ante Clavoya sent me away to America, hoping to save me from my Pa and give me a proper education; those hateful, menacing voices just kept kicking me down. I...had to get away somehow, cause they made me lose my scholarships, my job, my new friends....and Sabian. He...He was my all, and they pushed him away too. So, I pushed back... so much good that did for me.

Now, I live at the halfway house with a new set of....friends, and go to AA meetings at the library cause they're free. I work there from time to time as a part time janitor cause.. well, the head librarian sees the real me beyond my rough exterior. Well, it's a start, right?"

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"My mother and auntie, her sister. They're keeping me safe from my dad...and from myself at times.
Cassandra, my roommate at the halfway house. She doesn't understand everything going on in my head, but she still loves me like a sister.
And Sabian. We're not together anymore, but he hasn't given up hope.... I have, for everythings better that way."

Who doesn't? (Enemies)
"Probably. With all of my...*clears throat* 'accidental Tourettes moments', I can see a few behind me and in my horizon. I'm working on that self-control thingy."

'BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT'
Okay if I had known you were going to do necromancy I would have stopped you in advance, but I can't allow that because it's a bit too OP and it would conflict with the story line. You could however, have the power to understand and speak with the dead. Also the ability to walk around as a ghost can stay but only if it applies to her.

Mermaids are faeries, much like elves and trolls.

@Crow

Oh, good to know, thanks!

Wi​P

What did you look like?
Guys-with-Brown-Hair-500x357.jpg

"My name is Jonathan Greene, it's is a pleasure to meet you."
And how old are you?
"I just turned twenty-five."
"I am most definitely male."
"What a strange question to ask, but if you really want to know I am straight."
❤ ❤ ❤

"I would like to read or play games, but i am usually busy with calls."
And on a sunny day?
"I usually take a early morning run, then maybe treat myself to lunch. If its the weekend I would probably be with my Veterans support group."
"I love how peaceful libraries are. But I usually spend my time at this small coffee shop."
What do you do for fun?

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
dota_2_wisp__io_by_ahyou1991-d5h1cif.jpg

"It seems I have become some semi incorporeal light. I think in Celtic culture they are called Will O' The Wisp."

What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you? (Personality)

What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you? (Family/Pets/Love Interests/Friends)

Who doesn't? (Enemies)
Oh my god he can be besties with Naomi. #tinysquad

Status
Not open for further replies.