2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.

• IC Link
    Sinkhole | IwakuRoleplay.com

Prologue

It's a regular day at the library and you are just getting to the end of your group session. The library is home to many clubs and support groups filled with people who want to be there and one who dread every second of their forced participation. Either way, you're all gathered in the library in your respective areas, when the bookshelves start to tremble and rattle. The library is relatively close to the a busy intersection and some of you think that perhaps a numerous amount of large trucks are passing by. And then there are some of you who know are a little more seasoned in life and start to panic. Is it an earthquake? A sudden storm?

Nope.

It's a sinkhole.

The trembling stops for just a second before the middle of the building begins to disappear into a seemingly black hole that's steadily growing wider. Many scramble to escape the building and most do using various methods. But a select few of you don't quite make it and fall screaming into the sinkhole.

Most of you expect to fall splat at the bottom of the hole.
    Or keep falling until you hit the earth's core and melt.
    Or even just keep falling forever in an endless loop.

Thankfully, you're all wrong.

You land on a soft and fluffy hill that feels like the cloud. You spring back up into the air for a minute or two until you can grasp your bearings and stand on your own two legs. You look around and see a fantastical world before you with a castle in the distance!

elu-maagia-DeviantArt-600x359.jpg

And when you look around at the others who have fallen with you, you see that they have somehow turned into wonderful humanoid creatures of myth! Some have unicorn horns! Some have goat legs instead of human legs! Some even have great big bird wings! And you...You look at yourself and you see...

BranchDividerLeft.png

So you are a member of one of these groups! And as you have read above, a sinkhole transports you into a fantasy land! In the first chapter of the rp, you will travel to the Kingdom in the distance and meets its colorful inhabitants. aBut things won't always be lollipops and rainbows! In chapter two, the reason you're in this land will be revealed! So have your fun now and figure out the person/creature that you've become!

Table of Contents
    Plot - Located in Overview < You are Here!
    Group List - Located in Cast List
    Character Sheet - Located in Cast List
    Character List - Located in Cast List
    NPC Information - Located in second post of Thread
    Chapter Summaries - Located in first post of Thread
    Roleplay Updates - Located in Updates

• No Godmodding/ Special Snowflakes/ Mary Sues etc
    • This is an INTERMEDIATE role play, meaning I expect a certain amount of detail and quantity when you post your CHARACTER SHEETS and IC POSTS. All posts should be at least eight sentences each and in third person, past tense.
    • Main NPCs such as royalty and the royal court members are controlled by me.
    • Do not join and then drop out at the last minute please.
    • If you need to drop out, please inform me immediately so I can reopen your spot.
    • Put 'BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT' in your CS post if you've read the rules.
    • Five characters max.
    • This is not a romance roleplay so don't make it the focus. Also keep it PG and don't move past making out.

Table of Contents
    Rules - Located in Rules < You are Here!
    Group List - Located in Cast List
    Character Sheet - Located in Cast List
    Character List - Located in Cast List

• Table of Contents
    Rules - Located in Rules
    Group List - Located in Cast List < You are Here!
    Character Sheet - Located in Cast List < You are Here!
    Character List - Located in Cast List < You are Here!

[1-2 Members each]
    Girls Scouts (5-18)
    1 Naomi Miles-Langston played by Wonderful Thing
    2 OPEN

Veterans Support
    1 OPEN
    2 Jonathan Green played by Zachariah Finch

Suicide Attempt Survivors
    1 Marianne Finch played by IceQueen
    2 OPEN

Seniors Advancing Daily (60+ but when transported into the fantasy land, seniors become rejuvenated physically but not mentally)
    1 Angelina Gale played by Wonderful Thing
    2 Philippos Steinar played by Zachariah Finch

Parenthood Passion (Preparing for parenthood)
    1 OPEN
    2 Adrian Sanches played by IceQueen

Boy Scouts (7-21)
    1 OPEN
    2 OPEN

Holy Rollers (Christian Club)
    1 OPEN
    2 Candace Grey played by Wonderful Thing

Book Club
    1 OPEN
    2 OPEN

Eco Club
    1 OPEN
    2 OPEN

Chess Club
    1 Garett Killian played by Radio Jelly
    2 OPEN

Conspiracy Theorists
    1 OPEN
    2 OPEN

Tutoring
    1.Theodore King played by Brea
    2 OPEN

Alcoholics Anonymous
    1 OPEN
    2 OPEN

Rainbow Rights (LGTBQA Support)
    1 Scott Mcall played by IceQueen
    2 OPEN

Fantasy Footballers (American Football)
    1 Jaxon Savage played by ShatteredSecrets
    2 OPEN

Character Sheet
    (Please use the format I provided! And delete everything in parentheses)
    What did you look like? (Real Image)
    Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
    And how old are you?
    Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
    I like everyone, but who do you like? (Sexual Orientation)

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
    And on a sunny day?
    Where is your favorite place to go?
    What do you do for fun?
    What are you good at? (Skills/Talents)

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become? (Fantasy Appearance or written description)
    What do you think you are? (If a mythical creature. If this doesn't apply, omit)
    Do you like looking like this?
    What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you? (Personality)
    What kind of person do you want to be?
    What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you? (Family/Pets/Love Interests/Friends)
    Who doesn't? (Enemies)

Chapter One
It began as a small tremble, barely noticeable by the many groups who had congregated in the library for their daily or bi-weekly meetings. But then suddenly the tremble turned into a tremor and the bookshelves began to rattle. One by one the books began to tumble from the shelves falling on the floor with a fwump! Then like dominoes the bookshelves began to fall one by one creating a horrifically dangerous cause and effect. After all the bookshelves had collapses atop one another and it seemed as though ever book was on the floor, there was a deafening silence. The library goers who hadn't run out prior, stared at the mess in bewilderment, excitement and fear.

And then...It happened.

Suddenly with a sickening CRACK! the middle of the floor began to sink. The fallen bookshelves and piles of books slid to the middle of the building and a hole began to form. You would think that the hole would reveal the foundation of the building, but no, only blackness came into view. It was like a black hole in space. People began to scream and scramble backwards as tables and chairs tumbled into the hole.

"Move back, move back! Get to the walls!" A librarian screamed frantically and most people did so, however a select few weren't so lucky. Perhaps they were paralyzed with fear, maybe they saw someone in dire need and went to help, maybe they just weren't lucky enough, but before anyone could really process it, a large group of people fell screaming into the sinkhole.

Not ten minutes afterwards the hole would cease to grow and emergency personnel would investigate the disaster, but when they descended into the hole all they would find is a forgotten mine, but no bodies.
Meanwhile, the group who fell into the hole were waking up in a strange land. They had landed on a fluffy hill, that when they came in contact with it, they bounced for a few feet in the air before regaining there balance.

Where were they?

Upon surveying their surroundings, they would see a long rope bridge in front of them leading to what looked like a castle in the distance. And when the group looked at themselves, they would see that they changed remarkably! Some of the older folk were young again and supernatural! The once human group was now a mixture of animal human hybrids and other mythical marvels!

How did this happen? Why did it happen? And what should they do?

Part 2
The group decides to head across the bridge and towards the castle they saw in the distance. Surprisingly, they are welcomed with open arms and meet three creatures, a pixie named Tenebrae who serves as the gate keeper, and two guards, Zejit and Zita.

Tenebrae gives a rundown of the city before going back to her work, and the group are given the option of either going to the Tavern, training grounds, the market or requesting an audience with the Queen of the Kingdom of Noval.

The group splits into three groups, with Philippos taking the initative to be the leader. He, Jaxon and Angelina go to see the Queen, while two library patrons head to the training grounds and the rest venture into the market.

Phillippos, Jaxon and Angelina are taken to the Queen, where they meet the rude Adviser and the noble, Yullwyn, Captain of the Royal Guard.

Upon meeting the Queen, Philippos, fabricates a false tale of their origins so as not to draw too much suspicion, but Jaxon is not on board and reveals the lie. The royal court is outraged by the conflicting tales and the group is sent to the holding cell.

Part 3

The library patrons are punished for the crimes of supposed identity theft and dishonesty to the Queen, and so the group is split in half and one is exiled to a dark forest while the other are fated to be builders for eternity.

Chapter 2
Coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for NPC info!

What did you look like?

"Naomi Miles-Langston, at your service!"
And how old are you?
"5113.39 days!"
14 years old

"A 100% young lady!"
Female

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"Really? I like everyone too!"
Pansexual

❤ ❤ ❤

"Some may say it's kiddish, but I like to play outside, splashing in puddles and looking at all the worms on the sidewalk. And if I can get her out of the house, sometimes my cousin will join in and we'll have a mud fight!"
And on a sunny day?
"I spend most of my days with Girl Scout troop, trying to get badges and helping out the community. But sometimes if my dad let's me, I get to go with him to the base!"
"Other than the library? The local air-force base where my father is a pilot!"
What do you do for fun?
"I like to make things with my hands, like birdhouses and shelves. I also like hiking, tree climbing and collecting trinkets."
What are you good at?
"I am great at math, I actually used to be a mathlete! I'm also wonderful with organizing things whether they are objects or trips!"

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?

She is now the size of a barbie doll.
What do you think you are?
"A Pixie?"
"NO! LOOK AT ME! I'M TINY!!! What if someone steps on me?!"
She absolutely hates her new form because of how small she is. She's constantly worried about getting squished or left behind.

What can you do?
Magic String - "I think I can use this golden string to defend myself. I can also make it longer or shorter. It's strength seems to equal that of a whip."
Pixie Dust - "I can make things fly with the glittery dust that my wings give off!"
Insect Communication - "I can talk to bugs, but not spiders."

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"I am spectacularly loyal and nice and funny and..."
Naomi is a fun loving girl with a lot of love to give. She's generous and kind, but she can also be a bit needy when it comes to social interaction. If she goes to long without talking to somebody or without someone talking to her, she'll think they hate her. That being said, she can be a bit intrusive and annoying. She wants people to have fun with her and will often nag them until they cave and if they don't cave she'll try to make them feel guilty by pouting. Naomi can be surprisingly obedient when it comes to figures of authority like her Scout Leader and her parents. She follows orders to a t without complaint, and often tries to prove her worth and strength.
"I want to be a soldier! Oh? What kind of soldier? A good one who stands strong for her nation!"
Ever since she was a little girl, Naomi has always wanted to be an air-force pilot like her father, and she wishes to be as strong and as dedicated to her country as he is.
What did you do before you came here?
Naomi has always lived three miles away from the local air force base, with her father. Her mother did live with them for a few years, ("3.5 to be exact!") but she ultimately realized that she didn't want to be with a guy who might die one day, and got a divorce and left. Naomi's mother left her, because she didn't want to be a single mother. Naomi never came into contact with her mother after that, but she didn't really feel the loss. Naomi was a total daddy's girl and when her dad was off duty, they did everything together. Naomi even got to run around the base when her father was on duty, if she stayed out of everyone's hair. It was when she was exploring the base that she saw her dad land his jet after a practice flight and she decided right on the spot that she was going to enlist when she turned eighteen. When she informed her father of this, Mason Miles-Langston was at a loss. On one hand, he loved that his daughter wanted to protect their nation. But on the other hand, he knew the dangers of becoming any type of soldier, and he desperately did not want his little girl to experience any of those dangers. So in an effort to please her as well as divert her focus, he signed her up for Girl Scouts.

Naomi excelled in Girl Scout's like a natural. She was the first to earn every badge at each rank, and she was a great mentor for the younger scouts.

When Naomi was eight, her father's brother and his family came to live with them, and Naomi became fast friends with her cousin, Deidre. They did everything together, including running around the base. For awhile, Deidre wanted to be in the air-force too, but when her dad died, everything went to shit and the friendship between the cousins split in half. Deidre started seeing Naomi as one of the government 'pigs' that took her father from her and sometimes she even said horrible things to her. Naomi pulled away from her cousin and started spending more time with her girl scout troop and preparing to be a soldier to show Deidre that they weren't the bad guys.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
Mason Miles-Langlsey (Father/Alive)
Ciara Jones (Mother/Unknown) "I mean I'd like to think she loves me."
Thomas Miles-Langlsey (Uncle/Deceased)
Stella Miles-Langlsey (Aunt/Alive)
Deidre Miles-Langlsey (Cousin/Alive)
Katrina Knightely (Friend)
Jacob Whittler (School Acquaintance)

Who doesn't?
Her troops rivals.
"Sometimes it seems like Deidre doesn't love me, especially when we start talking about me wanting to join the air-force."

What did you look like?
uptown-alfre-woodard--585x771.jpg

"Asking my name before giving yours? A bit rude, don't you think?"
Angelina Gale
And how old are you?
"Excuse me?"
"You, are getting on my very last nerves."
Female
"That is absolutely none of your business!"
Straight

❤ ❤ ❤

"I like to sit in my breakfast nook, with a warm cup of tea and read YA novels. A bit immature, I know."
And on a sunny day?
"I go on nature walks with my dog, Lucy. Here's a picture, isn't she darling?"
"Ever since my kids started being complete bastards? Seniors Advancing Daily Meetings."
What do you do for fun?
"Like I said before, going on nature walks with my dog. I also enjoy frequenting art galleries and looking through family albums."
What are you good at?
"Well, arthritis hasn't gotten me yet, so I'm still superb at hair braiding and knitting. I've also been told I'm good at oil painting."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
The_Novice_III_kba11-v.jpg

"A firebird, I believe."
"It's odd to say the least. But I don't not like it. I could do with some better clothes, though..."
What can you do?
"I seem to be fire proof, I can manipulate fire, and my vision has been enhanced."

❤ ❤ ❤

Angelina is a strong minded and hearted woman who doesn't let anyone beat her down. She is very opinionated and often engages in the art of arguing whenever she converses with just about anyone. She can be a bit abrasive to people who just meet her and she tends to look down on young adults because she thinks they're all rude and ungrateful. She isn't always strong however, sometimes when she thinks about her children or her late husband, she can get very sad and virtually silent. When's she upset, she'll close herself off from others and mope for hours.

"I'm quite comfortable with who I am. But sometimes...Sometimes I wish I was the type of mother my kids wouldn't be ashamed of."

I was born in Chicago, Illinois to a poor family without a lick of education to guide them. If I had stayed on the right track I would have been the first in my family to go to college, but unfortunately I received a hint of attention from some boy and got pregnant. Yup. Knocked up at seventeen years old, with twins. And did the boy stick around? No, of course not. He went to college on a full ride sports scholarship and I went straight into parenthood with a eighteen year guarantee.

I wasn't a bad mother. No, I saw how my mother was with my younger siblings and didn't want to be like her at all. So I researched parenting and asked people for help, not like my mother did with me. Even though my mother tsked and tutted, I took handouts and got food stamps to help with the babies. I even called a social worker to make sure that if anything happened to me, my babies would be sent to live with someone better than my mother.

When I turned twenty two, I met this guy named, Marley. He was...Well he was well educated and white, so at first when he started taking interest in me, I thought he was messing around. But after awhile when he didn't give up, we started dating. He told me that he was attracted to my motherly instincts and the great love I had for my twins. He said that, he did!

We got married and moved here--err well, above here. We took care of the kids together and Marley came from money, so he was able to give the kids everything they could ever want within reason. Marley was one of those guys who wanted to be liked, but I put my foot down when he wanted to buy them each a golden retriever.

When my kids went off to college, Marley suggested that we travel the world, and we did. We went to Japan, South Korea, backpacked over Europe! It was...Lovely.

But as all things do, it had to end. Marley came down with this horrible cough. I'm talking, gasping, hacking and wheezing all at the same time. The doctor diagnosed it as lung cancer and gave him...An estimate.

One year.

My Marley, the love of my life had one year to live.

I stayed by his side as much as I could. Our kids...I don't know if it was the grief or the unwillingness to see a dying family member, but they never came back to visit. They called, and emailed, but they never showed their faces.

Marley died holding my hand in a cold hospital room without the kids that he loved and cherished like they were his own.

I couldn't...I couldn't forgive them for that.

My own kids, when I saw them I felt this rage, bubbling up inside of me that I had to tamp down so as not to burn any bridges. But I couldn't see them the same after that. And I think they knew it, so they stopped coming around. They sent cards every once in awhile, and when they got married they invited me to their individual weddings and when they had their babies, they sent me pictures.

I wanted to come visit when my grandbabies were born, but my kids, they didn't want me around. They'd married people with more traditional families and they didn't want to have to explain to their children why their other grandmother didn't have the picture perfect life that their other grandparents had.

I didn't push the issue. If they didn't want me around, I wouldn't be around. I started to hole up in my house, getting groceries delivered and stepping out on the balcony every few days, but aside from that I never left.

The reason I finally came outside one day, was because one of my neighbors, an old fuddy duddy like me, came to my door with a puppy in a basket! Like this was Air Bud or something. She told me that she was worried about me and that even if I don't go outside, I shouldn't be alone. And so she gave me the puppy, and I named her Lucy.

I started going out again, to walk Lucy mostly, but the fresh air began to do me good. Three weeks later, I went over to my neighbors to thank her for the dog, but as I was coming in she was leaving and she invited me to the Seniors Advancing Daily meeting, and I've been attending ever since.

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
Marley Robinson - (Husband/Deceased)
Amelia Flagstone - (Daughter/Alive)
Taylor Flagstone - (Granddaughter/Alive)
Derek Flastone - (Grandson/Alive)
Andrew Robinson - (Son/Alive)
Nathaniel Robinson - (Grandson/Alive)
Rosemarie Winchester - (Friend/Alive)
Phillip Steinar (Fellow Group Member/Alive)
Jacob Whittler (Fellow Dog Walker)
Who doesn't?

"Sometimes I think my children don't."

Last edited:
IMa join, yas I will, I want a suicide survivor and something else, maybe a holy roller, because that sounds amazeballs. I will have a the least some picutres up with the cs tonight

EDIT- Change that to add an LGBTQ person

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Alcoholics ANONYMOUS, for now.:) And maybe Tutoring.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Definetely Reserving Parenthood Passion female and maybe a book club member or something

• Bucket of Rainbows
IMa join, yas I will, I want a suicide survivor and something else, maybe a holy roller, because that sounds amazeballs. I will have a the least some picutres up with the cs tonight

EDIT- Change that to add an LGBTQ person
Alcoholics ANONYMOUS, for now.:) And maybe Tutoring.
Definetely Reserving Parenthood Passion female and maybe a book club member or something
Yaaay, thanks all for your interests! Your choices have been reserved!

Book Club Member for me. I'll think of a second character soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
So, RL pics or any picture of my choice?

What did you look like?
"Well, there are the pretty people, and then the decent ones, and then there is me."
b335defdfb0df48419123af697099fa7.jpg

"Full name is Marianne Clarie Finch, but everyone calls me Ann."

And how old are you?
"I am 22 years old and feeling the age."

"No, no I understand. It can be hard with me sometimes. I'm female."
"I am completely and one hundred percent Pansexual. I welcome all genders here."

❤ ❤ ❤

"Open the Blinds, Read, Write, Sing, Draw, Watch the rain, Keep myself occupied and trying to think positive."

And on a sunny day?
"Shut the blinds and hide."

"My house, or the tree next to my house. Other than that, nowhere."

What do you do for fun?
"What is fun? Jk, the most fun I have is drawing, being creative, drawing, painting, writing, reading, singing,
playing piano, cooking, baking, a bit of skating, listening to music, VIDEOGAMES."

What are you good at?
"Drawing, Writing, Piano, Singing, Videogames. That's pretty much it. Those are the biggest ones though."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
79a2916544dff17dabe6cc3949922b83.jpg

"I don't know some sort of mystical bunny magical shit that has a sword."

"I mean, I guess, I kind of like it a bit, but I like my glasses better."

What can you do?
"I think I can swing this sword shit, I think it releases some form of energy from it, and well, if I can lift this, I must be strong."

❤ ❤ ❤

"Depressing, in short. I am kind of a reserved type of gal, I don't really like talking to a lot of people, or
any people. I have a few friends to keep me alive, but I mostly draw into myself. If you interest me, or at the least aren't a douche,
I might open up a bit, and when I do, oh boy are you in for a salty surprise. Salty, because sweet is too mainstream. I am quite eccentric, and they
way I think is very childish. I spend so much time devoted to my art and things I forget to sleep, sometimes I just can't at all. I suffer from
depression, suicidal thoughts, PTSD, all that shit, so sometimes I can come off as a very depressed and sickly person, but don't pity me, it
just makes me feel worse about myself. Overall, I am trying to be happier, but sometimes it's just too hard."

"Someone happy, who doesn't think about how much the people around her probably hate her, or how much she wants to burry herself into the ground."

"Well, before I got here, I was in pretty bad shape. I grew up in a small town with two parents who couldn't have been more different. My mother carried the weight of providing for the family, and even though she had never wanted kids, she was stuck with me. 'That bastard child', she was fond of calling me that all the time. As for my father, well, he wasn't a stellar person either.He was closer with his bottle of rum than he was with me. Most of my childhood was spent in a small confined closet, where I would hide while mommy and daddy fought. One day, I woke up, and Mommy was gone, all of her things, her money, everything, gone. She had left me all alone with a man whom couldn't be trusted to raise a child. I still wonder what she thinks of me to this day, she probably doesn't think I matter at all. Well after that, Dad did a poor job of raising me. With no money, he lived as a beggar who smoked blunts when no one was looking. He would often come home and tell me I was just another mouth to feed, that I was a nuisance to him. And one day, he just snapped. And that is how I ended up in the foster system, covered in scars, both mental and physical.

I learned that no one really did like me. I floated around the foster system for years and years, just waiting for some chance at someone to love me. But it never happened.
I tried to take my life when I was 18. I had had enough. I had never had a friend long enough to have them care about me. Not anyone who noticed I always
covered my arms with long sleeves, no one who truly ever cared that I was stuck in a vicious cycle of being tossed out like trash. I was found by my
foster parents of the time, who actually did care somewhat, but they couldn't hold onto me long. I had to suffer under the college debt, and
when I was 20, I tried to take my life again, this way much more, graphic. MY roommate came home just shortly after, and I was
saved again. Ever since then I have been trying to look upwards, trying to keep myself healthy, and eat more, but
sometimes I crack under the pressure. I often have nightmares, and I wake up screaming all the time.
And that's when I joined Suicide Survivors, it made it a little easier to cope with
all of the time, though it peaks through. So that's my depressing story, hope
it wasn't too sad."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Honestly, I am not sure anyone does at this point. I mean, maybe my cat Kimchi, on a good day."

Who doesn't?
"Pretty much my entire area of people, so most everyone. They all like BUTTERFKY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT. Yeah, maybe a little too inventive on my part."

Last edited:
Ummm hell yes will be joining lol.

Fantasy Footbqller One and Rainbow right 2 please, will have both up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
#88991c
What did you look like?
"I...ugh...I guess I looked ok? Here, I'll just show you a picture."
large.jpg

"...Your excitable, aren't you?
Heh, My name is Jacob.
...My full name? Just- ...just don't laugh, ok?
Jacob Elena Whittler."

And how old are you?
"I've just turned 18."
*sigh*
"The joys of adulthood and all that."

"Ok, ow. Low blow man. I know I'm not the manliest guy there ever was, but I think it should be pretty obvious!"

"W-what!? Straight! I'm so straight! Haha, gotta love those girls! Haha, haha.... haaaaa-"
(He's so gay it hurts.
And so far in the closet he's boning chicks in Narnia)

❤ ❤ ❤

"Is it cliche to admit I like to dance in it?"

And on a sunny day?
"Hide away inside? Avoid the heat? Melt?"

"It doesn't matter as long as it's away from everything. It all gets hard to deal with it...I guess."

What do you do for fun?
"Video games mostly..."

What are you good at?
"....Getting my ass kicked at school."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
demon_boy_by_sakimichan-d4xhtd2.jpg

"I'm not really sure what exactly I'm supposed to be. If my grandparents could see me...they'd probably say I look like a demon. ...could that be what I am?"

"It's...jarring to say the least. I wouldn't say I like it."

What can you do?
"I....can make things happen. With my emotions. I...I just...Things happen and I can't explain! Some times things move, or I move, or, or I hear and see.
God, how can I explain?"
(Psionics)

"And then theirs the...the-
It's like fire.
It's so cold it burns. But, but it doesn't always. It changes, does what it wants. I try to control it but I don't know How!
...I'm frightened of it."
(Fire)

❤ ❤ ❤

"A coward, wimp, etc. Man, I don't know...
A failure, I guess."

"Someone out going and brave. A successful man, no, a hero. Someone my grandparents could love, someone my parents would have been proud of."

"Are you asking for my life story? ...You sound just like the therapist my grandparents picked out for me after I tried to off myself. Alright, Let's dig into my painful past for your pleasure. Well just make a long story short, ok?
My parents died when I was like six, I was bullied in school, I have shit luck and live with my overly religious grandparents who blame me for my parents death. I might be gay, and I have a lump on my left lung that might be cancerous.
Oh yeah, And I tried to kill myself three months ago."
(Suicide Attempt Surviver)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Well, short list. My Dog, Washington."

Who doesn't?
"For one, my family. For sure."
Butterfly Frou Frou Butterbutt

Last edited:
Could I reserve one of the Seniors Advancing Daily slots?

#990c28
What did you look like?
"I'm not the prettiest girl out there, but I definitely don't hurt to look at.
Here, you can just check out my selfie."
BiEiKViCUAAto3j.jpg

"I'm Katrina G. Knightley, The G is for Gale. My friends call me Kat."

And how old are you?
"I'm 16."

"...This is my number, call me. I tutor for cheap. But for you? Free. You need it."
(Female)

"I haven't really thought about it, and I don't really think it's your business."
(Demisexual)

❤ ❤ ❤

"Curl up with a good book by the window, some times I get distracted and just trace the rain drop that I think is going to win with my finger.
...I'm never right.
The one I cheer on always loses, I guess I'm just bad luck."

And on a sunny day?
"I usually spend them working on my outside based extracurriculars.
Stuff like:
Soft Ball
Community Service
Gardening
Etc."

"It's a tie between the library and the playground just around the corner from the closed down Sonic™. The library for, well, obvious reasons.
The playground is a place I go...well. I don't really have a reason why. But I feel really at peace there. Like anything and nothing to happen all at once.
Is that weird?"

What do you do for fun?
"...Does reading my text books count?
I don't really do much with my free time, to be honest. I don't have a lot of it. I dedicate pretty much all of my time to my education. It'll give me an easier more laid back life later...
Right?"

What are you good at?
"Any intellectual endeavor is my power suit.
But I'm not the worse singer either."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
5c974ca1778730f8eacfe34d9738a66a-d8yze9a.jpg

"I'm some king of spiritual yin yang deer...thing.
I've never read any mythology with anything like this."

"The fact I woke up almost naked with just a pelt is a little disconcerting.
...but there is something really enchanting about the way I look now. Kind of regal.
Beautiful, i guess. ...I've never been beautiful before."

What can you do?
"I find the body is more of a limitation...a suggestion."
(Astral)

"....Or should I say...we find?"
(Dual Mind
Just a second personality with it's own senses.
No powers or abilities.
No control over the body.

Very limited.
If anything it's just like having an annoying twin in your back seat trying to tell you how to drive.
)

"Maybe it's the world itself that is the suggestion."
(Intangibility)

❤ ❤ ❤

"A nice one? I hope... I am a little boring though. It's kinda depressing.
But, I keep trucking along. I'll have an easy life. So does it Really matter if I'm boring?"

"I like who I am! ...You know, if who I was was interesting."

"Nothing interesting? What can I say really? I'm average. Good grades, ok face, strict parents, no life. Honestly I agree'd to starting tutoring in hopes that I could make friends while helping my peers, but don't get me wrong. The extra cash helps. It's not like my family isn't well off or anything, were pretty middle classed. But my parents don't like spending money on anything more then the necessities. So if I want anything I really do need money in my pockets. Besides, they say it builds character.
Oh god, I sound like a bad YA novel waiting to happen.
...At least that means adventure or romance is coming...
Or the death of a friend or a terminal illness in the family.
Those novels are dumb like that.
(Tutoring)

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Mom and Pop, I assume. I'm their kid, so they kinda have to at least pretend."

"I like the think my small group of friends love me to. But they might just love me for my notes?"

Who doesn't?
"Um, no one? To my knowledge? Except maybe Amanda from gym."​
Butterfly Frou Frou Butterbutt

Last edited:

What did you look like?
"Eh...Well, how do we describe this?"
"...Wouldn't it just be easier to show a picture...?"

boy-girl-twins_zpsced5534f.jpg

"Oh, my name is Harley Davis! Nice to meet you!"
"....Harvey Davis."

And how old are you?
"We're twins, so we're both 13 years old. But I'm older by 3 seconds!"
"S-Shut up! It's only 3 seconds, gosh..."

"Well, I'm obviously female."
"And I'm male."

"Wow, you like everyone? Um, I happen to like both boys and girls, so...bisexual?"
"W-Wha—H-HOW CAN YOU ANSWER THIS SO CALMLY?! Tch, anyway, I'm also...bisexual."

"On a rainy day, I like to stay inside the house and watch TV. It's also nice to curl up on the couch with my sister. Nap the day away..."
"I like to read books when it's raining. Ooo, or watch the rain! Sometimes me and Harvey take naps together. As long as I'm in the house, I'm fine."

And on a sunny day?
"Uh, I don't know. Go to the pool and swim for a bit. Maybe go see if any of our friends want to come outside with us."
"Run around all day! I like to hangout with our friends at the playground and play games like Tag and such."

"The movies."
"The bookstore!"

What do you do for fun?
"For fun? Um, play video games, hangout with our friends, go places..."
"Read, hangout with our friends, play with our ferret, Finn..."

What have you become?

439ad99909a10ce67f38e951589d87fd-d35le3o.jpg

"An adorable deer-human hybrid!"
"Who look like they live in some part of Europe."

"Yes! Look at these cute antlers! And the outfit is so nice!"
"I guess. I mean, the hair and the hooves are cool. But why do I have glasses?"

What can you do?
"If we hold hands, we can teleport! But only if we hold hands, or we're in some kind of contact with one another another."
"We also have enhanced senses. And can understand other woodland creatures."

What did you do before you came here? (Brief Biography. Include Occupation if Applicable. As well as what group you're in and why you were there. 8 sentences min.)

Who doesn't? (Enemies)

!!WIP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you look like?
"No, like for reals, look at that face bro. I damn beautiful."
11c4d9738e4b53df1749f60f83a5449e.jpg

"Names Iris, Iris Mcall, but you can just call me Scott."

And how old are you?
"I am 23 years old."

"Uh, this is going to be awkward, but I am transgender. In other words, I want to be male. I am going through transition."

"Guys, definatly guys. So I guess that makes me gay now."

❤ ❤ ❤

"I like cuddling, and drawing, and making things out of clay, cooking is good too,
some cello is soothing when it rains too. Maybe some puzzles to help tide
me over. Smelling the rain is nice too."

And on a sunny day?
"I like to be in the warm air, walking my dog Echo, just going around anywhere
I please. At night I look at the stars"

"The planetarium, I love looking at all the stars"

What do you do for fun?
"I draw, read, making things, inspire myself with nature, walk my dog, cook, cello, that's about it."

What are you good at?
"I am good at cello, and working with any 3D art, cooking, that's about it."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
4e461c26a3fbcbc15656a6acfab65370.jpg

"HELLS YEAH! IM A GUY! Oh yeah, and I have these tail things and a robe. BUT I HAVE NINE TIALS"

"A fucking badass Kitsune I bet! Man this is so cool"

"Fuck yeah!!! OH MY GOD MY VOICE DROPPED TOO!! *Girl squeal*"
*Clears throat*
"Ignore that"

What can you do?
"Well I'm a fox so..."
Canine Senses

"And I have this fire shit"
Blue fox fire

"And last but not least, weapon summoning"
He can summon weapons at will, the larger sizes are more difficult

❤ ❤ ❤

"Well, to be honest, I am pretty chill. I invest my time and energy in those
around me because those are the people that matter to me. I also take time to take care of
my animals. I work, I continue my transition, I am working on making myself a good life as a male.
I try to treat everyone I meet with respect, but people who are strong homophobes rub me the wrong
way all the time. I like people who understands what it feels like to be not exactly the
norm, and people who aren't all one dimensional. I like being a little confusing
at times, well, that just comes naturally to me, but a good puzzle is never
something I want to pass up. I can be a bit sensitive at times,
but I also like it when my close friends aren't
afraid to be either, it makes me feel better."

"I want to be me, just as a guy, that's pretty much it."

"Well, it isn't all that happy, so be prepared. I grew up in a Christian family, yay! I
know right? Life was wonderful. I was always told that homosexuals were agents of the devil,
so I guess I was scared strait. Thankfully I realized my parents were crazy soon enough. But as I
grew up, my chest never really grew, I started to feel different. I had always hung out with boys mostly,

not girls, and I started to realize I didn't really feel like a girl at all. I hated the fact that
I was cornered into a little box. I learned about Transexuality soon enough, and as a 15 year
old, I came out to my parents. Obviously, things didn't go well and I found myself out on the
corner. I ended up living with my aunt for the rest of my high school, and it took me
a while but when I was 22 I was able to afford my first dose. I have been on
hormones for about a year now, and I am looking into making the rest
of the transition soon, but I guess now that I am, whatever
the hell this is I don't need too. I joined the
Rainbow Rights Club to help others around me,
and because I needed a little help getting through my transition."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"My aunt and My dog, and the Rainbow Rights Activists. That's pretty much it."

Who doesn't?
"Homophobics"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mingummy
What did you look like?
"No, like for reals, look at that face bro. I damn beautiful."
11c4d9738e4b53df1749f60f83a5449e.jpg

"Names Iris, Iris Mcall if you must know. But most people call me the ladies man, or woman."

And how old are you?
"I am 16 years old."

"Uh, this is going to be awkward, but I am transgender. In other words, I want to be male. I am going through transition."

"Guys, definatly guys. So I guess that makes me gay now."

❤ ❤ ❤

"I like cuddling,
And on a sunny day?
What do you do for fun?

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
4e461c26a3fbcbc15656a6acfab65370.jpg

What do you think you are? (If a mythical creature. If this doesn't apply, omit)
What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)

❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤

Who doesn't? (Enemies)
Pretty xD

Status
Not open for further replies.