Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
11:59 today, EST, so in like an hour and thirty four minutes
Fixed and will make sure with all that it is alright before using said ability.
Accepted!

My girl is done, though I may have to change some of the powers since they are both kind of, out there, it depends on you though
Accepted!

May I reserve the last 'tutoring' position?
Yes, you may and at the risk of sounding like a ship captain, "Welcome aboard!" :D
@Wonderful Thing
I adjusted Robert's biography, as well as his skill set. I had meant to explain this before, but I failed to do so. His intelligence is based on observation. He's rather horrible at improvisation but, when given time to observe, his plans are rather ingenious. He bases things on probability, however, so he won't always be correct even when given time to observe. I hope this works because I certainly don't want an over-powered character, as I hate them myself. My main idea for him is observation and an abnormal thirst for justice.
Alright, accepted! ^^

Working on my CS and I may I say it is fucking IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent male humanoid-type creature. I think I'm just going to go with a satyr.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
#0c5900
"I'm very neurotic and self-conscious"

What did you look like?
"Brown hair, glasses, tall. Nothing extra-ordinary."
tumblr_mddtey4hqE1r8m7ivo4_250.gif
tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao4_250.gif
tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao2_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito7_250.gif
tumblr_mcq543FvUR1ruk946.gif

tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito9_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito1_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito6_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito2_250.gif
tumblr_mddtey4hqE1r8m7ivo6_r2_250.gif

What's your name?
"You can call me Theo, if you'd like."
. Theodore Kale King .

And how old are you?
"I believe I matured much faster than most of my male peers."
. 18 (Born August 20th) .

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"I'm very much a boy, and I hope you'll take my word for it. Proving it may be incredibly awkward."
. Male .

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"I don't have anything against it, but personally I can't picture myself with another male."
. Heterosexual (Straight) .

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"Exactly what I like to do on a normal day: stay inside."
. Make warm tea and play video games. .

And on a sunny day?
"I feel like I just answered this question with the last one. Oh well."
. Stay inside, he's not much of an outdoors person .

Where is your favorite place to go?
"My bed."
. A lie. While he spends a fair amount of time in his bed, when he wants to get away he goes to the library and sits in the back corner near the autobiography's- where few people willingly venture. .

What do you do for fun?
"Read, play video games, watch TV. Normal lazy-teenager stuff."
. Ping-Pong, Cosplay, Video games and Research .

What are you good at?
"Remembering interesting yet useless facts."
. Theodore is naturally good with all things electronic. He can also do magic tricks, and even used to do them for the school talent show. He can read extremely quickly, and has a slightly eidetic memory, which allows him to remember much of what he reads. He's basically a vault of useless facts, and can also read body language .

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
"Anyone can see that I am certainly not human anymore."
[spoili]
birth_of_a_faun_by_chocolateisforever-d81j29o.jpg
[/spoili]

What do you think you are?
"Thanks to my mythology faze I have determined that I am something along the lines of a Satyr."
. Satyr .

Do you like looking like this?
"The muscles are cool, but I could have done without the horns and goat legs."
. Somewhat, he likes certain parts about it. .

What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)
"The usual Satyr abilities, I would guess."
. Song Spell casting, Nature Manipulation (Plans & Animals) and Claw Retraction .

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"If I had to choose an archetype for myself it would be nerd."
. Theodore can very easily be classified as your average nerd. He loves reading comic books and has made a habit out of memorizing useless facts. He's very intelligent and is a fast learner. While he excels in anything academic he fails horribly in anything that involves physical activity. This made him an easy target as a child, and as a result of this he has become very careful in the things he says and does. He's often the kid who sit's in the front of the class but doesn't say anything. If you ask him a question it's likely he'll know the answer, but because he likes to fly under the radar he won't give the answer unless directly asked. That being said, he has a very kind heart. When asked for help he often does more that what is required, only because he is an over-achiever. He feels most contempt when he is doing something, even if it's just busy work. Otherwise he grows restless and impatient. This loner takes some time to get to know, but if one is able to break his protective shell he never let's them go, because friendship is something he believes should be cherished .

What kind of person do you want to be?
"I've always wondered what it would be like to be a jock, but I'm not cut out for it."
. True, yet untrue. Theodore is actually quite content with who he is, except for that he wishes he was liked and accepted by more of his peers. Jocks get more credit than he does for more than half the work, and this is something that he envies greatly .

What did you do before you came here?
"Well, I was tutoring in the library."
[spoili]
Theodore was the last child born into the King family. He had three older sisters, which had it's ups and downs throughout his childhood. If nothing else it taught young Theo to respect females, and he always felt very loved around his home.

School, sadly, was a different story. It was discovered very early on that, like his father, Theodore would need glasses. That, along with the fact that his name was 'Theodore' gave his peers plenty of reason to tease him. Theodore tried to ignore all the comments that were made, but a child can only do that for so long. And children can be so mean.

When he reached high school things got better. By then he had perfected the art of going unnoticed, and the jocks that bullied him all those years before came to realize it was better to be on the nerd's good side. This meant he was always picked first for group projects and partner-tests, but always last for any sport they played in gym.

Although things got better at school, they got worse at home. One sister after another moved out, until it was just him and Lisa. With Isabella and Ginny out of the house Theo's parents were able to spend more time with him and Lisa. In theory that would be better, but it didn't take long for his parent's to realize that Theodore was extremely intelligent, and they began to question why he had opted not to take more challenging classes. Theodore tried to explain that people who took advanced courses stood out too much for his liking, but they didn't care. His refusal to switch to harder classes caused a rift in their relationship, and this is when Theodore actually started to look forward to school. This is also when he began tutoring in the library in his free time, which is what he was doing before the sinkhole appeared.[/spoili]

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Let's see here..."
Family: [spoili]
Father - 56 - Leonardo King - Technician [spoili]
tumblr_mfag9a5iDe1r6z04co1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Mother - 55 - Gina King - Nurse [spoili]
zkopc0.jpg
[/spoili]
Oldest Sister - 25 - Isabella King - Mechanic [spoili]
tumblr_mb0toh7jni1rwpsi5o1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Sister - 22 - Ginny King - College Student [spoili]
tumblr_mfz1r1L1it1rqe5zko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Sister - 20 - Lisa King - Bartender [spoili]
tumblr_lw7ogdu9AD1r23tzz.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Friends:
. Candace Grey .
. Katrina Knightley (Fellow Tutor) .
. Miyamoto Hikaru .
. Naomi Miles-Langston .
. Sepherina Galloway .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Other:
. Hanji Finch - Annoys Theodore, but wants to be Theo's friend .
. Jacob Whittler - Tutors him, friendly towards each other .
. Robert Grant - Theo likes him, but is also slightly afraid of him .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Love interest:
. America Jennings .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Who doesn't?
"No one, I hope."
. Angelina Gale .
. Anna Gilmore .
. Jaxon Savage .
. Killian Beltz .
. Seung Cho-Hee .
. Interested? PM Me! .

"I've discovered that at the top of every mountain... is another mountain."

'BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT'

Last edited:
Oh wait.

BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT, got it.
Accepted!

#0c5900
"I'm very neurotic and self-conscious"

What did you look like?
"Brown hair, glasses, tall. Nothing extra-ordinary."
tumblr_mddtey4hqE1r8m7ivo4_250.gif
tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao4_250.gif
tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao2_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito7_250.gif
tumblr_mcq543FvUR1ruk946.gif

tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito9_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito1_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito6_250.gif
tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito2_250.gif
tumblr_mddtey4hqE1r8m7ivo6_r2_250.gif

What's your name?
"You can call me Theo, if you'd like."
. Theodore Kale King .

And how old are you?
"I believe I matured much faster than most of my male peers."
. 18 (Born August 20th) .

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"I'm very much a boy, and I hope you'll take my word for it. Proving it may be incredibly awkward."
. Male .

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"I don't have anything against it, but personally I can't picture myself with another male."
. Heterosexual (Straight) .

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"Exactly what I like to do on a normal day: stay inside."
. Make warm tea and play video games. .

And on a sunny day?
"I feel like I just answered this question with the last one. Oh well."
. Stay inside, he's not much of an outdoors person .

Where is your favorite place to go?
"My bed."
. A lie. While he spends a fair amount of time in his bed, when he wants to get away he goes to the library and sits in the back corner near the autobiography's- where few people willingly venture. .

What do you do for fun?
"Read, play video games, watch TV. Normal lazy-teenager stuff."
. Ping-Pong, Cosplay, Video games and Research .

What are you good at?
"Remembering interesting yet useless facts."
. Theodore is naturally good with all things electronic. He can also do magic tricks, and even used to do them for the school talent show. He can read extremely quickly, and has a slightly eidetic memory, which allows him to remember much of what he reads. He's basically a vault of useless facts, and can also read body language .

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
"Anyone can see that I am certainly not human anymore."
[spoili]
birth_of_a_faun_by_chocolateisforever-d81j29o.jpg
[/spoili]

What do you think you are?
"Thanks to my mythology faze I have determined that I am something along the lines of a Satyr."
. Satyr .

Do you like looking like this?
"The muscles are cool, but I could have done without the horns and goat legs."
. Somewhat, he likes certain parts about it. .

What can you do? (Three abilities max. Don't be OP)
"The usual Satyr abilities, I would guess."
. Song Spell casting, Nature Manipulation (Plans & Animals) and Claw Retraction .

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"If I had to choose an archetype for myself it would be nerd."
. Theodore can very easily be classified as your average nerd. He loves reading comic books and has made a habit out of memorizing useless facts. He's very intelligent and is a fast learner. While he excels in anything academic he fails horribly in anything that involves physical activity. This made him an easy target as a child, and as a result of this he has become very careful in the things he says and does. He's often the kid who sit's in the front of the class but doesn't say anything. If you ask him a question it's likely he'll know the answer, but because he likes to fly under the radar he won't give the answer unless directly asked. That being said, he has a very kind heart. When asked for help he often does more that what is required, only because he is an over-achiever. He feels most contempt when he is doing something, even if it's just busy work. Otherwise he grows restless and impatient. This loner takes some time to get to know, but if one is able to break his protective shell he never let's them go, because friendship is something he believes should be cherished .

What kind of person do you want to be?
"I've always wondered what it would be like to be a jock, but I'm not cut out for it."
. True, yet untrue. Theodore is actually quite content with who he is, except for that he wishes he was liked and accepted by more of his peers. Jocks get more credit than he does for more than half the work, and this is something that he envies greatly .

What did you do before you came here?
"Well, I was tutoring in the library."
[spoili]
Theodore was the last child born into the King family. He had three older sisters, which had it's ups and downs throughout his childhood. If nothing else it taught young Theo to respect females, and he always felt very loved around his home.

School, sadly, was a different story. It was discovered very early on that, like his father, Theodore would need glasses. That, along with the fact that his name was 'Theodore' gave his peers plenty of reason to tease him. Theodore tried to ignore all the comments that were made, but a child can only do that for so long. And children can be so mean.

When he reached high school things got better. By then he had perfected the art of going unnoticed, and the jocks that bullied him all those years before came to realize it was better to be on the nerd's good side. This meant he was always picked first for group projects and partner-tests, but always last for any sport they played in gym.

Although things got better at school, they got worse at home. One sister after another moved out, until it was just him and Lisa. With Isabella and Ginny out of the house Theo's parents were able to spend more time with him and Lisa. In theory that would be better, but it didn't take long for his parent's to realize that Theodore was extremely intelligent, and they began to question why he had opted not to take more challenging classes. Theodore tried to explain that people who took advanced courses stood out too much for his liking, but they didn't care. His refusal to switch to harder classes caused a rift in their relationship, and this is when Theodore actually started to look forward to school. This is also when he began tutoring in the library in his free time, which is what he was doing before the sinkhole appeared.[/spoili]

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Let's see here..."
Family: [spoili]
Father - 56 - Leonardo King - Technician [spoili]
tumblr_mfag9a5iDe1r6z04co1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Mother - 55 - Gina King - Nurse [spoili]
zkopc0.jpg
[/spoili]
Oldest Sister - 25 - Isabella King - Mechanic [spoili]
tumblr_mb0toh7jni1rwpsi5o1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Sister - 22 - Ginny King - College Student [spoili]
tumblr_mfz1r1L1it1rqe5zko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Sister - 20 - Lisa King - Bartender [spoili]
tumblr_lw7ogdu9AD1r23tzz.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Friends:
. N/A - Interested? PM Me! .

Love interest:

Who doesn't?
"No one, I hope."

"I've discovered that at the top of every mountain... is another mountain."

'BUTTERFLY FROU FROU BUTTERBUTT'
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Okay guys here's the IC:

Sinkhole | IwakuRoleplay.com

Here's a bit of information before you post;

1) The characters who have not been created yet or their CSs have not been finished, have fallen elsewhere (in a dark forest to be exact) and when they are ready I will post an introduction for them.

2) The characters have only fallen out of the sinkhole and landed on the soft and plush hill, they are not waking up from a slumber.

3) Have fun or I'll smack you. I'll beat you with foam sticks. :)

@Amai Kyuti @IceQueen @Zacharia Finch @Justaddnutts @Shayla @Kitsune @Crow @Audacious @Radio Jelly @kimsim12 @Brea @Shattered♦Secrets™

Alrightie so now that the IC is up, I'm going to sleep! :D See yall in the morning!

Okay guys here's the IC:

1) The characters who have not been created yet or their CSs have not been finished, have fallen elsewhere (in a dark forest to be exact) and when they are ready I will post an introduction for them.

2) The characters have only fallen out of the sinkhole and landed on the soft and plush hill, they are not waking up from a slumber.

@Amai Kyuti @IceQueen @Zacharia Finch @Justaddnutts @Shayla @Kitsune @Crow @Audacious @Radio Jelly @kimsim12 @Brea @Shattered♦Secrets™
It has come xD
tumblr_lqtymdcqwj1qfslqz.gif

• Love
Great, now that I'm accepted... better figure out my relationships with all the characters.

@Wonderful Thing - Would you be interested in Theodore being friends with Naomi but somewhat 'enemies' with Angelina? I feel like he would feel intimidated by Angelina, and therefore would try to avoid her. Theodore and Candace could be friends, he'd probably try to help her try not to do so many bad things. Are you interested in them being friends?

@IceQueen - Personally, I think Theodore and Marianne (Ann) could be great friends. They are both very reserved people who like to be alone... so maybe they could be alone together sometimes? You know, like hang out but not actually interact or something? Just throwing an idea out there, let me know if you're interested! And for Tris (Scott) I also think he and Theo would get along. And... Adrian (Aydn) also seems like she would get along with Theo, but they wouldn't exactly be friends. They'd just get along.

@Justaddnutts - Jacob and Theodore seem like they would be friends, but not best friends, if you know what I mean. They'd get along and everything, but wouldn't do everything together. Are you interested in a friendship for them? Also, for Katrina (Theo's fellow tutor) I think they would be great friends! And, not because they're both tutors. I just feel like they'd really click. Are you interested in them being friends? Also: I'm not sure if you know this, but your post for Viola Black is the coding... I don't think this is how you wanted it to look? Just letting you know in case you want to fix it?

@Zacharia Finch - Phillip and Theodore would probably be somewhat buddies, I think. Not exactly friend, but they also wouldn't mind each other's company. Are you interested in that kind of relationship for them? Also, I think the same kind of relationship could go for Theo and Jonathan.

@Audacious - I think America might be a good love interest for Theodore, if that's alright with you? He'd understand her disability and be interested in helping her over come it, as well as get to know her. Are you interested in something like that? If not, I could see them being friends?

@Amai Kyuti - Are you interested in Miyamoto and Theodore being buddies? And, maybe Killian and Theodore could be enemies... I don't see them getting along very well. Seung also doesn't seem like the kind of person Theodore would get along with.

@kimsim12 - I'm thinking Anna would make a good enemy to many characters, mine included. Would you be interested in her and Theodore being enemies? Also, I think Theo and Robert would get along, though Robert might scare him a little.

@Shayla - I think Sepherina and Theodore would get along, are you interested in them being friends? Also... maybe Theo could have a crush on her. I'm not sure yet, I'd have to see her in the IC a little. But I just wanted to check if that was alright with you beforehand.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - Jaxon and Theodore would obviously be enemies, don't you think? Jaxon is exactly the kind of guy Theo can't stand. Also, I don't think Theodore would get along with Hanji either... he seems like the kind of guy that would just get on Theo's nerves.

Last edited:
Great, now that I'm accepted... better figure out my relationships with all the characters.

@Wonderful Thing - Would you be interested in Theodore being friends with Naomi but somewhat 'enemies' with Angelina? I feel like he would feel intimidated by Angelina, and therefore would try to avoid her. Theodore and Candace could be friends, he'd probably try to help her try not to do so many bad things. Are you interested in them being friends?

@IceQueen - Personally, I think Theodore and Marianne (Ann) could be great friends. They are both very reserved people who like to be alone... so maybe they could be alone together sometimes? You know, like hang out but not actually interact or something? Just throwing an idea out there, let me know if you're interested! And for Tris (Scott) I also think he and Theo would get along. And... Adrian (Aydn) also seems like she would get along with Theo, but they wouldn't exactly be friends. They'd just get along.

@Justaddnutts - Jacob and Theodore seem like they would be friends, but not best friends, if you know what I mean. They'd get along and everything, but wouldn't do everything together. Are you interested in a friendship for them? Also, for Katrina (Theo's fellow tutor) I think they would be great friends! And, not because they're both tutors. I just feel like they'd really click. Are you interested in them being friends? Also: I'm not sure if you know this, but your post for Viola Black is the coding... I don't think this is how you wanted it to look? Just letting you know in case you want to fix it?

@Zacharia Finch - Phillip and Theodore would probably be somewhat buddies, I think. Not exactly friend, but they also wouldn't mind each other's company. Are you interested in that kind of relationship for them? Also, I think the same kind of relationship could go for Theo and Jonathan.

@Audacious - I think America might be a good love interest for Theodore, if that's alright with you? He'd understand her disability and be interested in helping her over come it, as well as get to know her. Are you interested in something like that? If not, I could see them being friends?

@Amai Kyuti - Are you interested in Miyamoto and Theodore being buddies? And, maybe Killian and Theodore could be enemies... I don't see them getting along very well. Seung also doesn't seem like the kind of person Theodore would get along with.

@kimsim12 - I'm thinking Anna would make a good enemy to many characters, mine included. Would you be interested in her and Theodore being enemies? Also, I think Theo and Robert would get along, though Robert might scare him a little.

@Shayla - I think Sepherina and Theodore would get along, are you interested in them being friends? Also... maybe Theo could have a crush on her. I'm not sure yet, I'd have to see her in the IC a little. But I just wanted to check if that was alright with you beforehand.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - Jaxon and Theodore would obviously be enemies, don't you think? Jaxon is exactly the kind of guy Theo can't stand. Also, I don't think Theodore would get along with Hanji either... he seems like the kind of guy that would just get on Theo's nerves.
Yeah, I knew that was coming xD Jaxon would def pick on Theo of course. Hanji would like to be friends, but I could see Theo getting annoyed with his over the top sun shiny ways xD cool for both.

I guess I'll have more time to make Harumi then. I was about to say 'Sorry, I couldn't meet the 12pm deadline, tata~' but I guess I'll stick around.

@Brea

I'm down for the love interest thing, maybe America could have a slight crush on him?
I also admire how you plan things ahead, I wish my head was clear enough to do that, aha.

• Thank You
Okay guys here's the IC:

It's here!!! Yes , Yes , Yes!
tumblr_nardn1rdYE1s23w8to1_500.gif

• Love

Saw this one coming from a mile away... :D Yes , I think she'd be alright with him. I don't think she'd be super close to him but just okay with him.

Perhaps I should work out a love interest for Sepherina and some friends..

• Love
Offically posted^^

Status
Not open for further replies.