Singularity City [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My schedule is FINALLY decompressing, so I'll try and push out a sheet tomorrow.

Should I use that coloured-dialogue thing this site seems to love so much? Or are we just doing old-fashioned monochromatic narration?

So, first off, sorry about my absence. I've been running through a few character sheets and realized that I'm not quite as into this as I previously anticipated, and that the average posting level is way over my head as a roleplayer right now. I'll still be around, reading stuff, just not actually joining.

How is everyone doing? This has to be one of the quietest OOCs I've ever frequented!

working on a ic, even if we are lacking several players posts.

Name: Tosia Stotch

Sex: Female

Appearance:
c74f8a52fe69f21c2a4d47e4497c8a07.jpg

Grotesque scarring on the back of her neck, at the very base of the skull. She hides the scarring and the bald patch left by it with long, brown hair.

Faction: Z.E.U.S Employee / Secretary at Olympian Powers

Backstory:

Tosia was born and raised in Lublin, Poland. Growing up she was taught English in school with a tertiary focus on Standard Mandarin, although Tosia never had the tongue for Chinese and can't speak a word of it now. She was the younger child in the family, two years shy of her brother Piotr. Their mother and father were both white-collar workers and did their utmost keep food on the table. When Tosia was nine she was struck by an automobile, breaking some bones but leaving her with severe brain damage, crippling her cognitive abilities and memory as well as damage to her occipital cortex which left her glind. The technology to repair the damage done was at hand, but it cost every penny the family owned: The family fortune was poured into repairing a little girls brain.

A memochip and an Internal Computer were implanted to aid in the recovery process as stem therapy was implemented to reverse the damage done. Nerve deterioration to the Occipital Cortex however was too severe for stem therapy alone, which lead to cybernetic reparation as well as the removal of Tosia's eyes which were incompatible with the implants. Her natural eyes where then replaced by the soulless cybernetic implants. In total the recovery process took a grueling length of time and funds, but eventually lead to a full recovery and improved cognitive performance due to the implants.

By the end of the ordeal the family was crushed by debt, but more alarming issues were at hand. Poland had been growing increasingly unstable as the country was torn between idealists hoping to unify eastern Europe into a slavic coalition and the old-Russian Free Republic of Smolensk-Kursk who wanted to prevent the power-climb of their slavic neighbors. With politically fueled terrorist attacks growing in frequency and violence, open war seemed on the horizon. The Polish government, economically broken, capitalized on public fear by liquidating businesses, creditors, factories and anyone suspected of contributing to FRS terrorists or sympathizing with pro-"Russian" agendas as the government pushed for totalitarianism. America had been accepting Polish immigrants seeking political asylum, but strict regulations in place disallowed Tosia's father and mother both from claiming such, citing thier prior support of a particular party. Wishing a better livelihood for his children, and hopeful that American could still provide such, the siblings were sent to a foster family in Singularity City, America, where Tosia has called home for the past five years.

Traits:

Cybernetic Eyes
Memochip
Internal Computer
NPC Night Doctor
Wiz Kid

Going to try to catch up on the IC so I can start working on a post

I will post a post for you guys going to the club tommorow,I will now be atleast bi-weekly with my updates, regardless of stragglers.

Oh, thank goodness. I thought this had alreay died.

I too had my concerns.

My games don't die, they just wait for people to send me their promised cs's. No more of that though.

EDIT; POSTED FOR CLUB VISITORS
ANOTHER POST Is COMING PUBBIES WAY SOON.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Doom Spiral
SECOND PART IS UP. ENJOY GRUMPY; SHOOTY; AND VIOLENT. The three US MARSHAL stooges

Status
Not open for further replies.